Floral Cottage

Flexibility:

A pleasure to work with. Beautiful work. Understands our needs

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue Smith is the absolute end all be all for flowers in this area. She truly went above and beyond every expectation I had. I went over so many ideas with her and really don't know how she incorporated everything perfectly on the day of. Anything I asked of Sue she did and she never got rattled even with all of my endless requests. Sue truly brought an artistic edge to all of my flowers... It went beyond just putting bouquets together. She changed the entire feeling of my wedding to exactly what I wanted. Amazing, amazing, amazing work.

Floral Cottage responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I truly appreciate your flower order and it was so nice working with you and your mom on your vision! Thank you for joining the floral cottage family!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue was fantastic to work with! My wedding flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! My guest made so many wonderful comments about our flowers. Sue was very accommodating and incorporated my theme with little antlers in the boutonniere flowers among other special request. Everything looked amazing! I highly recommend Floral Cottage and will be a forever customer for any future needs!

Floral Cottage responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cheri for your review. Thanks for letting us use our creativity with the Antler Candelabra it was fun! Your Mother-in-law is the best!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Cheri-Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were seriously my most favorite thing about my wedding! Sue knew exactly what I wanted even thought it was hard for me to articulate what I even wanted!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan did a great job with the flowers delivering them to us at the hotel we were getting ready at and bringing the rest to the venue. She also was able to get an additional wristlet for my husband's grandmother the night before the wedding which was awesome. She is very professional and I have already referred her to someone. I would definitely use her again for flowers.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue went above and beyond with making our planning and meeting process easy. She really helped my indecisive fiancé and I decide on a centerpiece without being pushy or impatient. She listened to everything we wanted but also gave suggestions on complimenting colors and how we could maximize our budget. We loved the end result. Our flowers were gorgeous and we received many compliments!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All our flowers from floral cottage were beautiful. Sue was a pleasure to work with and listened to exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about how wonderful sue is! Our flowers were gorgeous and the value unbeatable. Sue made us feel like family. She worked with us and helped my vision become reality. Please if you are looking for a florist, know that you found the perfect one. Look no further, she is by far the best, the friendliest, and has the best prices.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife worked with Floral Cottage so I didn't see the flowers until the day of the wedding. To put it simply, I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked. The mix of low and tall centerpieces really helped set off the room. And I'm not a guy who usually talks about flowers!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was amazing. She created everything i wanted. Her and the team did a fantastic job. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue at Floral Cottage went way above what is normal. All freshly cut and prepared centerpieces, some high and some low on the tables, made an outstanding and beautiful sight at our wedding. She also prepared some dried arrangements that we were able to keep as a remembrance of our wedding day

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue blew me away with my flowers. Probably the best part about my day aside to marrying my husband <3

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Floral Cottage went above and beyond my expectations! From start to finish every little detail was absolutely beautiful and well thought out! A TRUE professional in every way!

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was back before Pinterest and I was planning my wedding from almost 1000 miles from home/venue. Sue was so helpful when it came to my ideas and trying to figure out my vision for a fall themed wedding. She always made time to email me back and meet with me on my trips home during the wedding planning process. The flowers, bouquets and centerpieces came out beautiful. I've recommended her services to many friends in the Orange County area.

Floral Cottage responded with the following comments:

Thanks Caitlin. Happy to see you on Facebook!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were wonderful. Everyone said how beautiful they were. Susan put in alot of time and effort to make this day special for the bride and groom. All aspects of the flowers from beginning to end were terriffic!!!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every wedding is unique and curtailed to the dreams and wishes expressed by every couple. The little touches really count and Susan is a Master Florist who provides the detail only rarely executed by others in her field. Floral Cottage is my "go to" florist for my brides ... always.

Floral Cottage responded with the following comments:

What can I say but Thank You! It is only a joy to work with you and your brides helping to complete the excellent work you do coordinating their day! Your the best!

• Wedding: 11/20/2014
J-Angelo
845-469-4020
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire