Flawless Faces

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Flawless Faces did such a good job! I was very happy with my make-up and hair and so was my Mom and bridal party! The airbrush makeup was amazing and did not require any touch up!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This company is friendly, professional, and helpful. For my wedding day I hired a makeup artist, Sarah, and hair stylist, Michelle. They gave great advise to myself and my bridesmaids on what they thought would look good for the day, as well as taking into account how hot it was outside. All of the hair and makeup turned out so beautiful and natural looking, which was my main priority.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Flawless faces team is the absolute best there is! Being in the wedding industry I always send my brides and friends to them for hair and makeup and I am always blown away by their talent to accentuate every girl's natural beauty. So for my wedding day, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else. Carina did my makeup for my engagement photos, boudoir and the wedding day. She is professional and super fun to work with. Every time I leaver her studio I feel like a super model. My bridesmaids were all concerned about having their makeup down because some places can over due it. But all my girls were ecstatic with the results and how natural their makeup looked. I am still getting compliments about how amazing my makeup and hair looked on my big day. Our hair was done by Sarah and she did the bridesmaid hair exactly how i envisioned it. I highly recommend Carina and her team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would hands down use Flawless Faces for another special event. I had two other make-up/hair trials that left me disappointed before meeting with Carina at Flawless Faces. When Carina turned the chair around I almost cried tears of joy but I didn't want to mess up my beautiful make-up. I told her it was exactly what I had envisioned looking like on my wedding day. Michelle did my hair and was incredible as well. They were both great at translating what I said I wanted into reality while making some recommendations/adjustments to be sure it looked good on me. I could not have been happier with the results on my wedding day and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and were happy as well.

Stephanie
1 Review
10/18/2014

Flawless Faces is fantastic! I have had my hair/makeup done in the past for my brother's wedding and loved it! I knew I HAD to book them for my own wedding. Quality and service is awesome and I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Flawless Faces came to my hotel room to do my wedding hair and make-up for myself and my four bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and they arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule so we were not rushing at the end. Michelle and Leilani are amazing

Kelli
1 Review
10/18/2014

As a wedding photographer I was very picky when it came to selecting vendors for my wedding. Flawless faces did an amazing job and my makeup lasted until we arrived at our hotel. They are very fast and do a beautidul job

Andrea
10/17/2014

Flawless Faces was excellent! Ashley did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding! I recieved so many compliments! It stayed perfectly for 2 days! My makeup was beautiful too! Karina was so professional and nice when booking appointments and making sure I was happy! I couldn't be more thrilled with my experience for my trial and my wedding day. Brides definitely should get their hair and makeup down professionally for their wedding because pictures turn out so much better! If you try to do your makeup yourself you will look washed out. The makeup artist used airbrush foundation and fake lashes and my makeup lasted all night! Flawless Faces is the best! I will definitely come back and recommend it everyone! Thank you! I will be sending you my wedding pictures that turned out beautiful because of Flawless Faces.

Nasem
10/10/2014

The Flawless Faces crew are amazing. I had Michelle for hair and Cara for makeup. The both worked with me to create my perfect look for my trials and then recreated them perfectly for the big day. They are professional but caring and fun, making your big day feel more comfortable and relaxed. I had an issue with the hotel room the morning of my wedding and we had to switch rooms during hair and makeup and Michelle and Cara were super understanding, even Michelle called the front desk to help me out! The handled makeup and hair for all the mothers, grandmother, bridesmaids and myself (the bride)! They're the best, I'm so happy I hired them. Everyone looked amazing in the pictures!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Flawless Faces for my October wedding and could not have been happier! Carina the owner is wonderful to work with and always got back to me promptly! For my wedding day, my makeup artist was Jamie and besides being adorable she made all 10 of us feel amazing and look even better. What I appreciated most was how thoughtful she was regarding the timeline and keeping things moving. I look forward to using Flawless Faces again!

Maegan
10/04/2014

Carina and her team made all of my maids and I look stunning for my big day! She knew just what colors for each girl and provide eyelashes to everyone:) she made me feel so comfortable and traveled to Temecula for my big day! Love her and happy to go to Her for all of my big and small occasions!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The first thing I wanted to book for my wedding was Carina at Flawless Faces.

After I had my trial with Carina, I was more than amazed of her incredible work. She is beyond of anyone's talent. She made me look flawless.

I also had her do my makeup for my engagement photos as well and did a more smokey eye look. Couldn't have been more happier!!

On the day of my wedding she brought everything in her makeup kit you could think of, she even had straws for us girls for our mimosas too! She made all my girls look flawless and even more beautiful. So easy to work with. I added two more people the week of my wedding to get their makeup done and she accommodated and made everything run smoothly. Such a pleasure to have worked with her and her team.

I highly recommend Carina and her team at Flawless Faces for any event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with both Sarah and Jo on my wedding day for hair and makeup at Rancho Las Lomas on 5/31 and they both were absolute pros! I had six bridesmaids and two moms that needed to be beautified and we managed to get everyone done with time to spare before pictures, I was shocked! Sarah was such an expert with my extensions and they matched my hair perfectly. I went for two trials with her beforehand and we picked out the extensions ahead of time and tried everything out with my veil and hair comb. I highly recommend scheduling an appt ahead of time to get ideas and play around with different styles. (wouldnt hurt to schedule before a birthday dinner or hot date too!) Each of the girls' hair lasted all night and they loved Sarah. Working with Jo was especially great for me because she knew exactly what I wanted and she walked me through her process. She could also tell I was getting pretty anxious since I did my makeup last before photos so there was a lot of built up anticipation rumbling in my stomach. She was so sweet and we took our time and I felt so gorgeous by the time I was done, thanks again Jo! The best part was that I felt like myself that day, not transformed into a different person, very natural and glowing. Both my mom Jane and my mother in law Linda looked absolutely fantastic too, they were SO appreciative! The next morning my mom woke up and said, "where's my Jo and Sarah when I need them!" :) Overall, such a fun experience getting ready with my closest girlfriends and moms, we made so many great memories and looked gorgeous doing it thanks to Sarah and Jo! Thanks Flawless Faces!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carina is so amazingly talented at what she does!! I still cannot believe how flawless she made me look! She did myself and my 5 bridesmaids within a couple of hours and we all looked absolutely stunning! She charges a travel fee to come to your location but honestly, it is so worth the money!! *Follow her on instagram - her before and after photos of clients really show how talented she is!*

She has an adorable studio in Costa Mesa that has a variety of services from tanning, waxing, hair, make-up and even private lessons!!

Private User
1+ year ago

I was referred to Flawless Faces by my wedding coordinator. They are able to have artists come to you, which was wonderful on my wedding day. Leilani was the artist who did hair and makeup for me and my sisters (bridesmaids). I did decide to do a preview session (which is in addition to the hair/make-up the day-of) and that was definitely the right decision for me. I generally don’t wear makeup so when it is put on me, I usually think it looks way too overdone. Leilani did a wonderful job of enhancing my features without making me look fake. I was confident that I would be happy with the results on my wedding day since we had tried it out in advance. I wore my hair in an up-do and it stayed in place perfectly all night. Leilani arrived promptly and even had us ready to go a few minutes early. In the end, it was more than I had planned to spend on hair and makeup for my wedding day, but I’m so glad that I did. I was very happy with the results.
Wedding – 9/7/2013

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michelle did my hair, my mothers hair, and my 7 bridesmaids hair, as well. She did such a wonderful job for us! She was very easy to work with and I completely changed the style I wanted from my first hair trial. She really listened to me and did a gorgeous updo. It stayed all night, too. We had our first look at 330 and didn't end until 11 and the hair looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning! I would highly recommend her.

Jo did the make up for all of us and everyone truly looked gorgeous! Jo even worked with my mom, who has sensitive skin and wanted to bring some of her own products. She was flexible and listened to what all the girls wanted. I've truly never felt more beautiful than I did after she and Michelle made me up! I highly recommend these wonderful ladies!