Flawless Faces

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flawless Faces was excellent! Ashley did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding! I recieved so many compliments! It stayed perfectly for 2 days! My makeup was beautiful too! Karina was so professional and nice when booking appointments and making sure I was happy! I couldn't be more thrilled with my experience for my trial and my wedding day. Brides definitely should get their hair and makeup down professionally for their wedding because pictures turn out so much better! If you try to do your makeup yourself you will look washed out. The makeup artist used airbrush foundation and fake lashes and my makeup lasted all night! Flawless Faces is the best! I will definitely come back and recommend it everyone! Thank you! I will be sending you my wedding pictures that turned out beautiful because of Flawless Faces.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first thing I wanted to book for my wedding was Carina at Flawless Faces.

After I had my trial with Carina, I was more than amazed of her incredible work. She is beyond of anyone's talent. She made me look flawless.

I also had her do my makeup for my engagement photos as well and did a more smokey eye look. Couldn't have been more happier!!

On the day of my wedding she brought everything in her makeup kit you could think of, she even had straws for us girls for our mimosas too! She made all my girls look flawless and even more beautiful. So easy to work with. I added two more people the week of my wedding to get their makeup done and she accommodated and made everything run smoothly. Such a pleasure to have worked with her and her team.

I highly recommend Carina and her team at Flawless Faces for any event!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with both Sarah and Jo on my wedding day for hair and makeup at Rancho Las Lomas on 5/31 and they both were absolute pros! I had six bridesmaids and two moms that needed to be beautified and we managed to get everyone done with time to spare before pictures, I was shocked! Sarah was such an expert with my extensions and they matched my hair perfectly. I went for two trials with her beforehand and we picked out the extensions ahead of time and tried everything out with my veil and hair comb. I highly recommend scheduling an appt ahead of time to get ideas and play around with different styles. (wouldnt hurt to schedule before a birthday dinner or hot date too!) Each of the girls' hair lasted all night and they loved Sarah. Working with Jo was especially great for me because she knew exactly what I wanted and she walked me through her process. She could also tell I was getting pretty anxious since I did my makeup last before photos so there was a lot of built up anticipation rumbling in my stomach. She was so sweet and we took our time and I felt so gorgeous by the time I was done, thanks again Jo! The best part was that I felt like myself that day, not transformed into a different person, very natural and glowing. Both my mom Jane and my mother in law Linda looked absolutely fantastic too, they were SO appreciative! The next morning my mom woke up and said, "where's my Jo and Sarah when I need them!" :) Overall, such a fun experience getting ready with my closest girlfriends and moms, we made so many great memories and looked gorgeous doing it thanks to Sarah and Jo! Thanks Flawless Faces!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carina is so amazingly talented at what she does!! I still cannot believe how flawless she made me look! She did myself and my 5 bridesmaids within a couple of hours and we all looked absolutely stunning! She charges a travel fee to come to your location but honestly, it is so worth the money!! *Follow her on instagram - her before and after photos of clients really show how talented she is!*

She has an adorable studio in Costa Mesa that has a variety of services from tanning, waxing, hair, make-up and even private lessons!!

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flawless Faces does an amazing job. If you are looking for amazing makeup book Flawless. Carina is the best! Not only is she excellent at what she does but she is also quick. During the trial she really works with you to give you a really good idea of what you will look like. I had a picky bunch of bridesmaids and they all couldn't stop raving about how amazing she was. I would 100% recommend Flawless Faces to any bride.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to Flawless Faces by my wedding coordinator. They are able to have artists come to you, which was wonderful on my wedding day. Leilani was the artist who did hair and makeup for me and my sisters (bridesmaids). I did decide to do a preview session (which is in addition to the hair/make-up the day-of) and that was definitely the right decision for me. I generally don’t wear makeup so when it is put on me, I usually think it looks way too overdone. Leilani did a wonderful job of enhancing my features without making me look fake. I was confident that I would be happy with the results on my wedding day since we had tried it out in advance. I wore my hair in an up-do and it stayed in place perfectly all night. Leilani arrived promptly and even had us ready to go a few minutes early. In the end, it was more than I had planned to spend on hair and makeup for my wedding day, but I’m so glad that I did. I was very happy with the results.
Wedding – 9/7/2013

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We used Flawless Faces for my daughters wedding and Engagement party. The staff was ontime and very professional. Carina did my makeup and my daughters make up and she did an amazing job! We both felt comfortable with the amount of makeup and we cannot wait to see the pictures. Thanks to the FF team!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle did my hair, my mothers hair, and my 7 bridesmaids hair, as well. She did such a wonderful job for us! She was very easy to work with and I completely changed the style I wanted from my first hair trial. She really listened to me and did a gorgeous updo. It stayed all night, too. We had our first look at 330 and didn't end until 11 and the hair looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning! I would highly recommend her.

Jo did the make up for all of us and everyone truly looked gorgeous! Jo even worked with my mom, who has sensitive skin and wanted to bring some of her own products. She was flexible and listened to what all the girls wanted. I've truly never felt more beautiful than I did after she and Michelle made me up! I highly recommend these wonderful ladies!

• Wedding: 08/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carina and Michelle did a gorgeous job doing my bridal party's hair and make-up for my June 22 wedding!

I stupidly went over-kill on the pre-wedding beauty rituals and pimple creams and practically burned my nose! Carina walked me through a simple neosporin and band-aid trick that worked wonders and saved my nose! Carina is phenomenal! She creates a beautiful look and covers every imperfection without looking cakey or overdone. Eye make-up is STUNNING! I received so many compliments!

Michelle is amazing with hair, and impressively fast, plus she is such a sweetheart. I remember feeling nervous as she did my hair and she kept telling me to feel the moment and that all the nerves would leave when I saw him at the altar. And they did! But it was so sweet of her!!

In short, there is a reason my wedding coordinator and photographer both recommended Flawless Faces, they are the BEST. Book them! Book them!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah from Flawless Faces did my hair, my bridesmaids, my mom's, my mother-in-law's, and my sister-in-law's hair. She was there on time and finished early. She's amazing and talented, and so much fun to be around. I'm so glad I found her. Highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Anonymous

Hi Carina,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, once again, for all you did to make our wedding such a wonderful time on May 3, 2013! It was amazing to feel so beautiful (and to receive so many compliments!), and I felt the same way when I looked at my mom, as well as our daughters, bridesmaids, and flower girls -- you made all of the women so stunning, that it was just breathtaking to look at them with such a glow, and I couldn't help but smile whenever I caught a glimpse of them throughout the day and night! Your team for hair were so easy to work with and all of our hair and makeup were still going strong when we went to bed that night.
The spray tan I had received was absolutely perfect….I felt like I was glowing and never turned orange. I wish I had someone like that in Colorado. She made me feel so comfortable.
I will continue to recommend to you to anyone else I know who is getting married into the future, as well! Thanks again so much for all you did to make the wedding so special –

Thanks and best wishes,
Barbara

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding day. Jo, the makeup artist, made me feel beautiful and all of my bridesmaids said it was some of the best makeup they've ever seen - they were so impressed! Michelle did a fabulously beautiful job with my hair and all my girls hair as well. They both were on time, professional, and finished in a timely manner and on schedule. Also, I went to Flawless Faces a few days before to get a spray tan, something I had never done before. I was hesitant and a little worried at how it would turn out but let me tell you I was soooo pleased with the outcome! Nicole did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable with the whole process. I will definitely be going back to Flawless Faces, they are amazing in every aspect ... great group of professionals you have working for you Carina!

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I booked Carina to do makeup for myself and my bridal party 11 months in advance after getting numerous recommendations from friends who had used her for their weddings. Communication with Carina leading up to the wedding was pretty good. She always got back to me within a day or two. After confirming the number of girls needing her service and the time we would need to be done by, Carina provided me with a timeline outlining how much time it would take for each girl. According to her timeline, we would begin at 7:20 and be finished by noon. Based on this timeline, I scheduled my photographer and videographer to arrive around 11:00am so they could capture my makeup being done.

On the morning of the wedding, Carina arrived at 6:45am – no one was awake yet as we weren’t expecting her for another 35 minutes. My bridesmaid let her in and told her that no one was ready yet but Carina was adamant about starting right away because she had a schedule to stick to. It was pointed out to her that she was quite early and she seemed put out by having to wait and gave the girls attitude. We began makeup on time at 7:20. Even after starting on time and taking a 15 minute break to eat, Carina was finished with all 7 girls by 10:45am and left by 11am causing me to have no video or photos of my makeup being done. I don’t know if she had another wedding to get to or if she just overestimated how much time it would take for all of us but the fact that she arrived so early and finished over an hour ahead of schedule made me feel like she had better places to be.

Carina is great at what she does and all of the girls’ makeup looked beautiful. But her rushed attitude put a lot of undue stress on my wedding day. Not the way I wanted to start off my morning at all.

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
Kat
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Carina is amazing with makeup! She made my mother, the bridesmaids and myself look absolutely fabulous!!! The same goes for Michelle, who did our hair. They worked quickly and efficiently, and were able to complete everyone as well as myself with enough extra time that we could relax and take it easy without having to rush to put on our dresses. My hair and makeup stood the "dancing all night" test. it stayed put. I didn't need to retouch anything but my lip gloss. It was fantastic, I have very sensitive skin, and the makeup felt so light on my skin. Best compliment was that of my groom, who couldn't stop smiling when he saw me for the first time, and kept telling me how beautiful I looked all night. Thanks =)

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Dustyjenn
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Carina was rude and unprofessional. Her makeup skills were good for the most part but her terrible attitude was not worth the cost.

• Wedding: 10/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough positive things about Carina and Flawless Faces. Carina is extremely talented! I used her as my make-up artist for my wedding and all of the related events - bridal shower, engagement pics, boudoir pics. I loved the way my make-up turned out every time. I felt so beautiful on my special day. The make-up lasted all day even through sweat and tears. I was really impressed! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law also looked stunning! I would HIGHLY recommend Flawless Faces for all of your beauty needs.

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
949-742-4211
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards