Flair! Floral & Event Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My flowers were beautiful!! Even better than I imagined!!

Ashley
11/08/2014

Choosing Holly and Flair Floral was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Holly is truly talented, easy going, kind and best of all, budget friendly! I'm not big into flowers and wasn't one of those brides who knew exactly what she wanted when it came to floral arraignments. Holly guided me through everything, showing me visuals and colors and really listening to what I wanted for my overall picture. After our first meeting, I knew Holly knew exactly what she was doing and I completely trusted that both my flowers and day would be beautiful. I'm thrilled to say it was. Holly is flexible and beyond fair in an over-inflated industry. With two sisters, I know myself and my family will certainly keep her in mind! Stress free planning and beautiful arrangements, what more could a bride ask for?

Diana
09/06/2014

A-Z perfection. From the initial contact to delivery on my wedding day. The bouquets brought tears to my eyes

Caroline
08/29/2014

Holly at Flair is the best at what she does. My flowers were above and beyond anything I could have ever hoped. I highly reccommend her for any event! I will be using her for many events to come!

Recently Married

My husband and I were thrilled with the wonderful work FLair! Did for us the center pieces and bouquets were unbelievable and absolutely amazing! We are so happy we found this florist!!

Kate
08/17/2014

Flair! (Holly) was a recommended to us by our wedding venue (The Pinehills Golf Club). Our wedding package included small centerpieces, and we worked with Holly to design an upgraded centerpiece that was absolutely gorgeous! Holly also provided my bouquets, boutineers, etc. as well as flowers for the gazebo, the chairs along the aisle and the bathrooms. Every single arrangement was absolutely perfect. Holly listed carefully to what I said about the colors I wanted in the arrangements and the feel I wanted the flowers to give to the wedding. As the wedding date got closer she called to ask about specific flowers that were available in season. We really couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My 2 1/2 year old niece was my flower girl and Holly made a perfect mini-bouquet for her (even remaking it the morning of the wedding when the original bouquet was a bit too heavy) that she loved so much she insisted on bringing it with her to breakfast the next morning!

Services Used: Flowers

We used Holly from Flair! Floral as the florist for our wedding this summer (Aug 2014) and couldn't be happier with our decision! Her experience and love for what she does really shows – she gave us exactly what we were looking for in terms of flowers and floral arrangements, and she made sure that the colors she incorporated into the arrangements matched the color scheme and theme of the wedding perfectly!

Holly is truly an extremely talented and creative woman and she is able to take your words/ideas and turn them into your vision! She was also very responsive to emails/phone calls, followed through with answering any questions, and made sure to confirm all of the fine details with us in preparation for the big day – qualities that are very important (especially to all of you stressed out brides!!)

We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the flower decor was at our wedding, and we would highly recommend her services to anyone with an upcoming wedding. If you are looking for quality and professionalism, Flair! Floral is a great choice for your event!!

Services Used: Flowers

Holly is amazing, we used her as part of a package with Waverly Oaks golf club. She's warm and funny and walked me through a number of options when I showed up at her house with no idea what I wanted. I knew I didn't want a ton of bright flowers, but she warned me against going all white on a white tablecloth. So we settled on some blush to add a little bit of color. The bridesmaids bouquets were seriously the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen in my life. When I went back a few months later with my mom (mom wasn't very happy I went without her) to make some changes and upgrade our centerpieces, she was again very helpful with suggestions.

I wanted to attach a broach of my grandmother's to my bouquet, so I dropped it off the day before and she attached it for me no problem.

Everything came out so beautiful, we had so many compliments. Holly was able to "get" my style even when I couldn't explain it very well. She's fantastic and I can't recommend her enough.

And she has the cutest puppy!

Susanne
07/19/2014

Tracy took the time to find out what was important to me for the flowers at our wedding. She had plenty of vases available for me to look through and helped us find the perfect combination. She helped us to stay in our budget by focusing on the more important pieces (centerpieces, bouquets) and limiting others (flowers at the altar). The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and lasted for almost a full week after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Flair!

Services Used: Flowers

Holly did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I was absolutely in love with the bouquets and the center pieces! Two weeks later and my bouquet is still going strong!

Holly really delivered on everything I wanted. She was so easy to work with and she worked with my budget and even offered ways to save money.

I couldn't be more happy with the product quality and the service.

I would absolutely recommend Flair! Floral & Event Design for your wedding!

Christina
06/27/2014

Holly was so great to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted and Holly totally nailed it! I met with a few other florists in the area before meeting with Holly and wasn't sure if they understood what I was looking for and was left with a nervous feeling as to what it would turn out like. Holly was so professional from day one and I could tell that she would do an amazing job with all the flowers. I was so happy with how everything turned out , I would recommend her to any bride looking for a florist!

Recently Married

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Holly and Flair floral. I am not a flower expert but showed her pictures of what I envisioned and she went above and beyond! Our centerpieces and bouquets were full and amazing! We received lots of compliments on out tall centerpieces which were just breathtaking! She was always receptive to my emails and I would highly recommend her services.

Anonymous
06/14/2014

Holly from Flair Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She was easy to work with, flexible and had great ideas! The flowers were absolutely beautiful from my bouquet to the centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Holly at Flair Floral was amazing! Easy to work with, creative, and responsive!

Services Used: Flowers

Holly captured my winter wedding vision! Calla Lillies, football mums, ivory garden roses, berries - everything about my bouquet was gorgeous! The bridesmaids carried the biggest calla lillies I have ever seen! The flower girls bouquet wand, is just what I expected. White hypericum berries for the dad's & groomsmen, was the perfect nod to a winter wedding! The reception centerpieces were breathtaking! The room was ivory and champagne and the flowers fit right into my winter theme.

1+ year ago

It was a pleasure working with Holly @ Flair Floral. She was quick to respond to my emails in detail. The in person consultation was fun and relaxing. She show me lots of great options, helped described the kinds of flowers and had great recommendations for the kinds of flowers that would work for my wedding (Fall wedding). She's honest and won't stare you in the wrong way. I received a lot of compliments from all of the flowers at the wedding (center piece and also flowers in the church). My wedding bouquet was exquisite, so was the bridesmaids and the mothers corsages.