Fiore Fine Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

There are truly not enough kind words to write about Fiore. From the beginning they put me at ease and were so patient and thorough. I gave them access to my Pinterest board, and was brought to tears when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces they had put together. Chelsea and her team did a remarkable job and they are worth every penny!

Services Used: Flowers

Chelsea and the staff at Fiore did an amazing job with our flowers. My bouquet was gorgeous and my girls bouquets were exactly as I wanted. We used wrought iron columns for our ceremony and they decorated them with flowers. They were perfect!! They were also very flexible when it came to what kind of vases to use. We used our own vases and brought them to Fiore. The centerpieces were very simple and elegant, just as I wanted. Communication was quick and helpful each and every time. Would definitely recommend.

Jillian
05/30/2015

Fiore Flowers was wonderful throughout my entire wedding experience. They took my ideas and conveyed exactly what I wanted. The Fiore Flowers team are extremely kind, considerate and helpful. I would definetly recommend for anyone's event, especially weddings.

Recently Married

Absolutely gorgeous! I cannot tell you how impressed I was with the flowers from Fiore. I was extremely particular when it came to my flowers, after doing wedding flowers for years I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't want. Fiore did a brilliant job bringing my ideas to life. The flowers on the gazebo and tables were breathtaking, and by bridal bouquet was a beautiful mix of white peonies, white orchids, pale pink ranunculus, roses and more. If you want gorgeous flowers for your wedding, Fiore is the way to go.

Jamie
05/23/2015

Fiore was so amazing to work with for my wedding! They were incredible in helping me choose flowers and decor for my ceremony, and did an absolutely stellar job on the bouquets and flower arrangements. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Recently Married

Fiore flowers was extremely accommodating! I think I called 3 times and changed my order, and every time they were so helpful! The only thing I would suggest is definitely review your final bill. I read mine, and it was somewhat confusing on how it was written out. Long story short...I thought the men's boutonnieres were ordered, and they weren't!!! Again, my fault! BUT, I called two hours before the wedding (because that's when we started to take the flowers out and distributing them) and they were able to send someone out to the house to drop them off! We were 45 minutes away from their shop! They could have easily said, sorry...it's your fault. But they didnt! They dropped what they were doing to help me out! I am forever grateful for that! You guys rock! Oh, and the flowers were obviously beautiful!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I was thrilled to work with Fiore Fine Flowers as I heard such great things about them. The flowers on our wedding day were just beautiful and my all peony bouquet was just stunning. I actually brought all the flowers home with me as I just couldn't bear to eave them at the venue, and many of them are still holding up nicely almost a week later! That staff is great to work with very easy-going and thoughtful. I will use them again for next big occasion and highly recommend!

Recently Married

Excellent florist... this is our second wedding with them and I highly recommend Fiore for any event.

Christie
03/21/2015

Fiore is beyond wonderful! Chelsea, Shelley, and all the others were a joy to work with.

I planned my wedding from out of state and solely relied on reviews and blogs to choose my vendors. I found Fiore's blog first via google and fell in love with their floral arrangements. I contacted several vendors in the Wilmington area, and although Fiore was a tad more pricey than the others, their knowledge of flowers and their excellent customer service made it an easy decision. In the end, the extra money was well spent as the bouquets and arrangements on the wedding day were absolutely stunning!

I wasn't super picky about flowers, but there were a few things I had to have (colors/including certain flowers). Fiore took the time to listen to and understand my ideas and then ran with them, offering suggestions to plan out exactly what I had in mind. We had our own decorations (vases, lantern, votives, etc.) for the centerpieces that we left for them at the wedding and they set up everything, making it all flow together so well. The end result was way more beautiful than I even imagined.

Thank you Fiore!!

Services Used: Flowers

Going with Fiore Fine Florals and working with Chelsea was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. They were easy to work with even though I was not local. They were quick to respond anytime we needed something from them or mailed them payments or wedding details. The showed up on time to my wedding venue and the flowers we exactly what I wanted. If I ever need flowers in the Wilmington area again, they would be the only florist I would consider using.

Services Used: Flowers

The staff at Fiore did an amazing job!! They went above and beyond the call of duty to make my wedding dreams come true!!! The picture I had in my mind was brought to life! I couldn't have asked for me.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Haven
02/16/2015

Chelsea was great to work with. She understood our "vision" for our wedding right away and really nailed it.

Services Used: Flowers

Fiore was extremely helpful. I didnt really have too much of an idea of what I wanted, other than the colors, and the consultation was still super easy and quick. The finished product was more beautiful than I hoped. The bouquets really stood out and made my look and my bridesmaids looks really come together. I can't recommend them highly enough. Wonderful people and wonderful, easy experience.

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel! Your vision was beautiful- we are so glad that you were pleased with the designs. Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Fiore Fine Flowers... As a photographer the flowers are a huge part in the details we photograph. I can always count on something so beautiful and amazing from these fine folks!
Thank you all for what you do and adding some fresh looks to a wedding day.
I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for awesome flowers and great customer service!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Ray! You just made our day over here! We so appreciate your recommendation and thank you for getting photos to us. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Services Used: Photography

We live in Indianapolis, so we planned our wedding from afar, which can add a little more stress when finding vendors, however, Chelsea and her team did an amazing job with my flowers. I had my bouquet and 2 bridesmaids bouquets. They were beautiful. Chelsea was very quick to respond to all questions and was very helpful in finding other flowers to replace Dahlias incase they were not able to secure those due to the time of the year in NC. (However they WERE able to get them and they were gorgeous). Thank you Chelsea!

Services Used: Flowers

The ladies at Fiore were phenomenal to work with, helped me stay on budget while nailing exactly what I want in my floral arrangements, bouquets & bouts! Would recommend them to any bride in the Wilmington area!