Fiore Fine Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Excellent florist... this is our second wedding with them and I highly recommend Fiore for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Fiore was extremely helpful. I didnt really have too much of an idea of what I wanted, other than the colors, and the consultation was still super easy and quick. The finished product was more beautiful than I hoped. The bouquets really stood out and made my look and my bridesmaids looks really come together. I can't recommend them highly enough. Wonderful people and wonderful, easy experience.

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel! Your vision was beautiful- we are so glad that you were pleased with the designs. Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Fiore Fine Flowers... As a photographer the flowers are a huge part in the details we photograph. I can always count on something so beautiful and amazing from these fine folks! Thank you all for what you do and adding some fresh looks to a wedding day. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for awesome flowers and great customer service!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Ray! You just made our day over here! We so appreciate your recommendation and thank you for getting photos to us. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Services Used: Photography

We live in Indianapolis, so we planned our wedding from afar, which can add a little more stress when finding vendors, however, Chelsea and her team did an amazing job with my flowers. I had my bouquet and 2 bridesmaids bouquets. They were beautiful. Chelsea was very quick to respond to all questions and was very helpful in finding other flowers to replace Dahlias incase they were not able to secure those due to the time of the year in NC. (However they WERE able to get them and they were gorgeous). Thank you Chelsea!

Services Used: Flowers

The ladies at Fiore were phenomenal to work with, helped me stay on budget while nailing exactly what I want in my floral arrangements, bouquets & bouts! Would recommend them to any bride in the Wilmington area!

Services Used: Flowers

I had no idea about different flowers or what I wanted them to look like. From the first meeting to the actual event Shelley completely put me at ease and had the best suggestions and visions. I'm glad I trusted her because it ended up being so beautiful. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything differently.

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful work!!! My theme was Beauty and the Beast and Fiore went above and beyond to find the perfect bell jars and pink roses. Every centerpiece looked amazing. They are so flexible. When we needed to take out a reception table, they accommodated the money spent in other places and we're so easy going helping a distressed bride!

Services Used: Flowers

First of all, my bouquet was stunning. I gave the team at Fiore a vague idea, and left the creativity up to them. We were married outside in a garden, and it consisted of beautiful white and peach flowers, and the perfect amount of greenery. It was so light and fresh. My flowers after the wedding even lasted two weeks, which was awesome! Chelsea was a dream to work with as well. She was so kind and so sweet, and I couldn't have been more thankful for her. I would highly, highly recommend Fiore for any floral needs!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Macy! We had so much fun working with you and can't wait to see pictures of all your personal touches. Congrats again to you and your sweet guy!

Recently Married

I can not speak highly enough of Fiore Fine Flowers! I had initially contacted another florist who was unwilling to "make do" with the budget I offered. When I contacted Fiore and told them about my vision and my budget, they were more than happy to work with me and were completely respectful of my budget! These ladies went above and beyond - taking ideas from my Pinterest page, emailing me with new ideas and suggestions, and quickly responding to any questions I had. I LOVED my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's flowers, boutonnieres and corsages…even our guests couldn't stop raving about the flowers! Thank you SO much, ladies of Fiore Fine Flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. They really listened to my vision of my wedding and made it even better than I had hoped. They listen to me and gave me options and ideas. Their selection of vases and containers was fabulous. I cannot recommend them enough nor could I have wished for more beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were also very up front and honest with me. I really wanted café o lait dahlias used. Fiore let me know that they would be pushing being out of season. They let me know that it was a possibility they would not be able to find ones good enough to use. We had a back up plan for a substitute and they kept me updated. I made it clear I did not want to be surprised, that I wanted to be notified if they were unable to get them. They were able to find AMAZING café o lait dahlias, my flowers were gorgeous! I cannot thank them enough. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

The staff at Fiore Flowers was extremely helpful and professional. Their experience and creativity was impressive and the bouquets they displayed the day of my wedding were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would absolutely, highly recommend Fiore to anyone for any event, big or small.

Services Used: Flowers

Go with Fiore Fine Flowers for your wedding, or any occasion, and you will be be blown away by such beauty and attention to detail! I knew from the moment I met with Chelsea last summer for my wedding this summer, that I truly chose another member of from my "Dream Team" of vendors. We had a rather large bridal party with many changes throughout the year, and Chelsea, Jean, and Kristy were attentive to every need, completely understanding, and more than cheerful to deal with any change with style and grace! I wanted predominately roses, my favorite, and the body flowers/bouquets were absolutely stunning! I wish that I could've carried my bridal bouquet with me everywhere for the days following! Colors were spot on and couldn't have made a more beautiful touch to our fairy tale-like day!!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Renee! You were such a fun bride! We had a wonderful time working with you and designing your wedding. We can't wait to see your pictures! Look forward to seeing you around town!
Chelsea

Jane
06/19/2014

Brittany Adams recommended Fiore Flowers for a double wedding we had at the beach in June. The flowers were exactly as ordered and looked perfect. The florist made suggestions that were helpful. They made sure that the flowers for the tables as well as the bouquets, etc., arrived with great care. I would recommend the florist for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Look NO further than Fiore Fine Flowers for your wedding needs!! When I first started my wedding planning, I was going to order my flowers from Costco. I am so glad I did not follow through with that idea. Fiore was fantastic from start to finish. They brought the bouquets I showed them to life, even followed me on Pinterest to get a better idea of what I wanted. I even forgot to order a bouquet for my bridal portraits and they were able to create one on short notice. They also were able to add a special memento to my bridal bouquet the week of. We got bouquets, centerpieces, rental items like lanterns, ceremony decor, etc all from Fiore. It was such an easy process and I can't thank Fiore enough for their wonderful service, professionalism, and gorgeous flowers!!

Recently Married

I loved the work by Fiore! Our initial conversations were great for them to get to know me and my vision for the wedding and everything provided was exactly what I'd hoped for. They were super easy to work with. I'd highly recommend their services to anyone.

Recently Married

Fiore did such an amazing job at our wedding. Our floral design was flawless and elegant. We received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Fiore for making our wedding day so beautiful!!