Fiore Fine Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Excellent florist... this is our second wedding with them and I highly recommend Fiore for any event.

Christie
03/21/2015

Fiore is beyond wonderful! Chelsea, Shelley, and all the others were a joy to work with.

I planned my wedding from out of state and solely relied on reviews and blogs to choose my vendors. I found Fiore's blog first via google and fell in love with their floral arrangements. I contacted several vendors in the Wilmington area, and although Fiore was a tad more pricey than the others, their knowledge of flowers and their excellent customer service made it an easy decision. In the end, the extra money was well spent as the bouquets and arrangements on the wedding day were absolutely stunning!

I wasn't super picky about flowers, but there were a few things I had to have (colors/including certain flowers). Fiore took the time to listen to and understand my ideas and then ran with them, offering suggestions to plan out exactly what I had in mind. We had our own decorations (vases, lantern, votives, etc.) for the centerpieces that we left for them at the wedding and they set up everything, making it all flow together so well. The end result was way more beautiful than I even imagined.

Thank you Fiore!!

Services Used: Flowers

Going with Fiore Fine Florals and working with Chelsea was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. They were easy to work with even though I was not local. They were quick to respond anytime we needed something from them or mailed them payments or wedding details. The showed up on time to my wedding venue and the flowers we exactly what I wanted. If I ever need flowers in the Wilmington area again, they would be the only florist I would consider using.

Haven
02/16/2015

Chelsea was great to work with. She understood our "vision" for our wedding right away and really nailed it.

Services Used: Flowers

Fiore was extremely helpful. I didnt really have too much of an idea of what I wanted, other than the colors, and the consultation was still super easy and quick. The finished product was more beautiful than I hoped. The bouquets really stood out and made my look and my bridesmaids looks really come together. I can't recommend them highly enough. Wonderful people and wonderful, easy experience.

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel! Your vision was beautiful- we are so glad that you were pleased with the designs. Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Fiore Fine Flowers... As a photographer the flowers are a huge part in the details we photograph. I can always count on something so beautiful and amazing from these fine folks!
Thank you all for what you do and adding some fresh looks to a wedding day.
I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for awesome flowers and great customer service!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Ray! You just made our day over here! We so appreciate your recommendation and thank you for getting photos to us. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Services Used: Photography

We live in Indianapolis, so we planned our wedding from afar, which can add a little more stress when finding vendors, however, Chelsea and her team did an amazing job with my flowers. I had my bouquet and 2 bridesmaids bouquets. They were beautiful. Chelsea was very quick to respond to all questions and was very helpful in finding other flowers to replace Dahlias incase they were not able to secure those due to the time of the year in NC. (However they WERE able to get them and they were gorgeous). Thank you Chelsea!

Services Used: Flowers

The ladies at Fiore were phenomenal to work with, helped me stay on budget while nailing exactly what I want in my floral arrangements, bouquets & bouts! Would recommend them to any bride in the Wilmington area!

Services Used: Flowers

I had no idea about different flowers or what I wanted them to look like. From the first meeting to the actual event Shelley completely put me at ease and had the best suggestions and visions. I'm glad I trusted her because it ended up being so beautiful. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything differently.

Recently Married

Extraordinary design and even mire spectacular implementation - a true pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful work!!! My theme was Beauty and the Beast and Fiore went above and beyond to find the perfect bell jars and pink roses. Every centerpiece looked amazing. They are so flexible. When we needed to take out a reception table, they accommodated the money spent in other places and we're so easy going helping a distressed bride!

Theresa
10/04/2014

I worked with Chelsea at Fiore Fine flowers and could not recommend her more highly.
She understood exactly what my daughter and I wanted and gave excellent advice based on her wide experience. Fiore Fine Flowers did exquisite arrangements for the outdoor ceremony and the reception. Chelsea was always very responsive to my emails.
She sent us a proposal with estimates immediately after we first saw her and willingly changed things as time when on and we thought of different things. She also coordinated independently with the event planner at the reception site regarding table numbers, delivery and set up. She delivered wedding party flowers to our home. All our guests commented on the beautiful flower arrangements!

Services Used: Flowers

First of all, my bouquet was stunning. I gave the team at Fiore a vague idea, and left the creativity up to them. We were married outside in a garden, and it consisted of beautiful white and peach flowers, and the perfect amount of greenery. It was so light and fresh. My flowers after the wedding even lasted two weeks, which was awesome! Chelsea was a dream to work with as well. She was so kind and so sweet, and I couldn't have been more thankful for her. I would highly, highly recommend Fiore for any floral needs!

Fiore Fine Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Macy! We had so much fun working with you and can't wait to see pictures of all your personal touches. Congrats again to you and your sweet guy!

Recently Married

I can not speak highly enough of Fiore Fine Flowers! I had initially contacted another florist who was unwilling to "make do" with the budget I offered. When I contacted Fiore and told them about my vision and my budget, they were more than happy to work with me and were completely respectful of my budget! These ladies went above and beyond - taking ideas from my Pinterest page, emailing me with new ideas and suggestions, and quickly responding to any questions I had. I LOVED my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's flowers, boutonnieres and corsages…even our guests couldn't stop raving about the flowers! Thank you SO much, ladies of Fiore Fine Flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Fiore Fine Flowers did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. They really listened to my vision of my wedding and made it even better than I had hoped. They listen to me and gave me options and ideas. Their selection of vases and containers was fabulous. I cannot recommend them enough nor could I have wished for more beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were also very up front and honest with me. I really wanted café o lait dahlias used. Fiore let me know that they would be pushing being out of season. They let me know that it was a possibility they would not be able to find ones good enough to use. We had a back up plan for a substitute and they kept me updated. I made it clear I did not want to be surprised, that I wanted to be notified if they were unable to get them. They were able to find AMAZING café o lait dahlias, my flowers were gorgeous! I cannot thank them enough. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

The staff at Fiore Flowers was extremely helpful and professional. Their experience and creativity was impressive and the bouquets they displayed the day of my wedding were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would absolutely, highly recommend Fiore to anyone for any event, big or small.