FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They managed my trolley and photo booth. Both were perfect and seamlessly executed. Probably some of the biggest highlights for me, my husband and our guests.

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Videography
michielbp
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are considering FingerSnappin' Entertainment for your wedding or next shindig, go ahead and book them! Burt is awesome! He made everything so easy, had some great ideas to keep the dance party rocking and made sure to play our favorite tunes. Go with these guys - you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to the amazingly friendly Ms.Cooper at Finger Snappin Ent! She was so friendly and awesome! We appreciate her sweet attitude and hard work on Saturday!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Burt was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I was an out-of-town bride and he was the first vendor I hired. Later, when I was back in town, I met with him a week before the wedding and we went through everything from start to finish--it was such a thorough meeting, I felt totally alleviated of any stress I might have had before. We all know, a DJ can make or break your wedding. I felt so confident in Burt after our meeting and just couldn't wait for our wedding day. We also had his photo booth services for our wedding, which our guests loved! On top of that, we got uplighting and a personalized light display with our names, and light show for when the crowd started dancing. The uplights were a LIFESAVER, since our main lighting vendor was a no show. Yes, it was hard for me to believe, too, since lighting was one of the most important things to me in creating the ambiance I envisioned. Without Burt, I would have been completely letdown, but because of him, I could relax on the day of our wedding. He was just so professional and he got the crowd to laugh, dance, and he did an amazing job of introducing our wedding party and ourselves. Also, my husband and I were on the fence of whether or not to do a bouquet and garter toss and after meeting with Burt, there was a genius idea that got EVERYONE on the floor to try to catch those things! It was a big hit and one of the most memorable aspects of the evening. I highly recommend Burt to those looking for a fun, professional Master of Ceremonies/DJ, that knows how to read a crowd, make sure guests are having fun, and lead the evening without being overbearing. Absolutely wonderful and so fun to work with! He is worth every penny--and it's true, your guests won't remember a lot of details of your wedding after, but they WILL remember the entertainment, so it's worth it to get the best!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil was our DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. We have received many compliments about the play list we had for the reception. My bride and I provided a very detailed list of what was to be played and Phil stuck to it, which was exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I gave this company a 0. Burt, the dj we booked and payed for over a year before our wedding never showed. He just never showed. Burt instead did not send some one else from his company he sent some cut rate teenager to dj our very expensive wedding. The person he sent didn't even work for his company. The dj he sent was the worst dj I have ever seen and had the same 30 songs on loop. I have not to this day received an explanation,apology, or money compensation. This company ruined my wedding that I planned and saved for for two years. I have emailed and called and so has my wedding planner with no communication from him yet. I can not believe some one would do this to someone on their wedding day. And yes, we did pay in full and even had a meeting with him in person 5 days before our wedding. I would never recommend him to anyone. Thank God for my wedding planner!

FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Haley,
We do apologize on your recent wedding. You sent us a email on Sept 30th, 2014 and today is Oct 1st, 2014. So, you haven't even given us a 24 hours to respond to your email. Also, you were never promised that Burt would be your DJ and Burt does charge extra for his services. You got 6 hours of DJing (including ceremony) for $950. If Burt was your DJ, it would be around the $1,200 mark. When you met with Burt, you showed up with the meeting with a sheet of paper that majority of the paper was your Dad's requests. When Burt ask you where the 13 page questionnaire was, you response to him was "didn't know I was suppose to fill this out". We sent you the questionnaire twice over the course of a year to make sure that you have this filled out for the DJ. So, yes the DJ was a little unprepared, because he didn't know what you guys like and he was playing that was working for the crowd. Once again, we do apologize for the miscommunication.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our package included the DJ, photobooth, and officiant, along with lighting etc. I have broken out my review based on those categories: DJ - Nick was amazing! He did such a great job and we got a lot of compliments on our music choices. He kept it upbeat and was very professional. Photobooth - The photobooth was a huge hit and also doubled as our guestbook. At the end, you also get a USB drive of everyone's photos. Highly recommend! Officiant - This brought the score down for Responsiveness and Value. Our officiant Christy Loftin - who is contracted out - was a no-show for both the rehearsal and reception without any communication involving why and to give us a heads up that someone else would be officiating. We did not find out until another officiant showed up at the rehearsal and informed us. While the new officiant was nice, it was clear during the ceremony that he absolutely did zero homework as he said the EXACT same thing as the reader. When you get married, part of what you pay is for a higher level of service. This unfortunately did not happen and I would recommend that FingerSnappin go with another officiant.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt did a wonderful job at my niece's wedding at the beach clubhouse at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort last August. It poured down but it really didn't matter because Burt took charge and created a whole lot of fun for the the newlyweds and their guests. He is a consummate entertainer and really knows how to get the party started and keep it going until the very end. Full of innovative suggestions, he added so much to the festivities. The photo booth was a Huge hit and the ready to go photo album was great. Burt's assistant was very efficient and kept those pictures coming. Old and young alike were on the dance floor all evening and a highlight was the closing song, when everyone formed a circle and sang "Take Me Home Country Roads". All in all, a very heartfelt and joyous celebration of family and friends coming together to see the start of a brand new family. I recommend this company highly.

• Wedding: 08/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you think you need the most expensive DJ to have a great party, you couldn't be more wrong. They have incredible prices and did an amazing job for our wedding. The music was great and even had the groom's grandfather up and dancing. We opted for the DJ and the photobooth, and you absolutely will not find another company offering these services for a better price. The photobooth came with a ton of extras-- double prints, unlimited prints, magnetic holders for the guests, a photo guest book, and digital copies of all the pictures. Burt and Charlie were the best!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Randi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Nick as our wedding DJ and had an absolute blast at our reception. Nick was very professional and kept the crowd (young and old) dancing all night long! Nick took the time to incorporate all of our music selections that we requested and really made did an amazing job announcing our wedding party and kept the night moving smoothly! We really appreciated Nick's positive energy and taste for music, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks again Nick for am AMAZING and unforgettable evening on the dance floor!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt was fantastic with making sure all the music was planned and what we wanted. He was very professional. The photo booth was well organized and everyone loved it. They brought in great props and the photo booth prop table was always perfectly organized. We live out of state and planned the wedding by phone and email. Everything went as planned and hiring them was one the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. My husband and I both highly recommend FingerSnappin' Entertainment.

• Wedding: 06/12/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Burt for my wedding as the DJ and rented their photo booth. Burt and the photobooth attendant were very professional. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and Burt was the best DJ and even danced with us! He also did the music for the outdoor ceremony which flowed beautifully. The only complaint I had was it took them a while to e-mail or call back. Other than that, we didn't have any issues. You can't go wrong with Fingersnappin.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I had high expectations of FingerSnappin for our wedding trolley services, but I am disappointed to say the least. We contracted two trolleys for our wedding night - one to take older guests home early if they desired and then to have both trolleys take guests and bridal party from the venue to downtown. We only received one trolley because trolley # 2 broke down. Of course this was quite the disaster as my husband and I had to take time away from our friends and family to troubleshoot this issue. The second trolley was never available to us at the end of the evening and we all crammed into one trolley (some guests were not able to fit and had to drive from Johns Island to downtown). FingerSnappin did offer to allow us to use the one trolley for a longer period of time (two of our guests were taken back to hotel after downtown) but this was certainly not a replacement for not having delivered on contracted service. FingerSnappin will not agree to any reimbursement for services not rendered. FingerSnappin offers a great price, but you definitely get what you pay for!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Burt was an maxing DJ and helped make our wedding perfect! The videographer was awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better day with them there. I will say however their customer service needs a little work. At times I felt I was the one working for their approval and working to be convenient to them when it should have been the other way around. At times I felt they were rude and tried to put blame on me for small problems when they should be trying to make the customer happy and do everything they can to make sure I have a pleasant experience instead I was worried about what I was saying and worried they were frustrated with me. I would recommend them but be careful with customer service areas.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt did such an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! The music and announcements were flawless! The "soul train" was so much fun! Simply the easiest vendor to work with throughout the process of planning....super laid back and just came in and did exactly what he was supposed to do! I would recommend his services to anyone! Thank you Burt:)

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finger Snapping Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was awesome, everyone stayed on the dance floor, and had we all had a great time in the photobooth! Burt went out of his way to accomodate us and really helped add a special touch to the best day of my life. Cant recommend or prasie them enough!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014