FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

Good Times: GUARANTEED!!

7872 Long Shadow Ln
Charleston, SC 29406 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to the amazingly friendly Ms.Cooper at Finger Snappin Ent! She was so friendly and awesome! We appreciate her sweet attitude and hard work on Saturday!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Burt was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I was an out-of-town bride and he was the first vendor I hired. Later, when I was back in town, I met with him a week before the wedding and we went through everything from start to finish--it was such a thorough meeting, I felt totally alleviated of any stress I might have had before. We all know, a DJ can make or break your wedding. I felt so confident in Burt after our meeting and just couldn't wait for our wedding day. We also had his photo booth services for our wedding, which our guests loved! On top of that, we got uplighting and a personalized light display with our names, and light show for when the crowd started dancing. The uplights were a LIFESAVER, since our main lighting vendor was a no show. Yes, it was hard for me to believe, too, since lighting was one of the most important things to me in creating the ambiance I envisioned. Without Burt, I would have been completely letdown, but because of him, I could relax on the day of our wedding. He was just so professional and he got the crowd to laugh, dance, and he did an amazing job of introducing our wedding party and ourselves. Also, my husband and I were on the fence of whether or not to do a bouquet and garter toss and after meeting with Burt, there was a genius idea that got EVERYONE on the floor to try to catch those things! It was a big hit and one of the most memorable aspects of the evening. I highly recommend Burt to those looking for a fun, professional Master of Ceremonies/DJ, that knows how to read a crowd, make sure guests are having fun, and lead the evening without being overbearing. Absolutely wonderful and so fun to work with! He is worth every penny--and it's true, your guests won't remember a lot of details of your wedding after, but they WILL remember the entertainment, so it's worth it to get the best!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil was our DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. We have received many compliments about the play list we had for the reception. My bride and I provided a very detailed list of what was to be played and Phil stuck to it, which was exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt did a wonderful job at my niece's wedding at the beach clubhouse at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort last August. It poured down but it really didn't matter because Burt took charge and created a whole lot of fun for the the newlyweds and their guests. He is a consummate entertainer and really knows how to get the party started and keep it going until the very end. Full of innovative suggestions, he added so much to the festivities. The photo booth was a Huge hit and the ready to go photo album was great. Burt's assistant was very efficient and kept those pictures coming. Old and young alike were on the dance floor all evening and a highlight was the closing song, when everyone formed a circle and sang "Take Me Home Country Roads". All in all, a very heartfelt and joyous celebration of family and friends coming together to see the start of a brand new family. I recommend this company highly.

• Wedding: 08/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you think you need the most expensive DJ to have a great party, you couldn't be more wrong. They have incredible prices and did an amazing job for our wedding. The music was great and even had the groom's grandfather up and dancing. We opted for the DJ and the photobooth, and you absolutely will not find another company offering these services for a better price. The photobooth came with a ton of extras-- double prints, unlimited prints, magnetic holders for the guests, a photo guest book, and digital copies of all the pictures. Burt and Charlie were the best!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Randi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Nick as our wedding DJ and had an absolute blast at our reception. Nick was very professional and kept the crowd (young and old) dancing all night long! Nick took the time to incorporate all of our music selections that we requested and really made did an amazing job announcing our wedding party and kept the night moving smoothly! We really appreciated Nick's positive energy and taste for music, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks again Nick for am AMAZING and unforgettable evening on the dance floor!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt was fantastic with making sure all the music was planned and what we wanted. He was very professional. The photo booth was well organized and everyone loved it. They brought in great props and the photo booth prop table was always perfectly organized. We live out of state and planned the wedding by phone and email. Everything went as planned and hiring them was one the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. My husband and I both highly recommend FingerSnappin' Entertainment.

• Wedding: 06/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt did such an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! The music and announcements were flawless! The "soul train" was so much fun! Simply the easiest vendor to work with throughout the process of planning....super laid back and just came in and did exactly what he was supposed to do! I would recommend his services to anyone! Thank you Burt:)

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finger Snapping Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was awesome, everyone stayed on the dance floor, and had we all had a great time in the photobooth! Burt went out of his way to accomodate us and really helped add a special touch to the best day of my life. Cant recommend or prasie them enough!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is a reason Burt has an outstanding reputation because he is truly one of the best out there! From the beginning, Fingersnap Entertainment was so helpful in planning our destination wedding at Old Wide Awake Plantation. Living out of state, ninety-five percent of our communication was done by email and they never missed a beat helping in anyway they could. The day of the wedding he wanted to meet with me before to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted(from the awesome pamphlet they created)! He was engaging, exciting and interacted with the guests throughout the entire night, keeping the party going!. He even helped my dad straighten his tie before we left for the ceremony! Burt is an amazing gentlemen and DJ and we would recommended Fingersnap to anyone looking for a dependable, amazing DJ! We can't thank them enough and wish them many more years of success!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and Nicole from FingerSnappin' were absolutely wonderful to work with. Nicole always answered all of my questions, and I had many, in a timely manner. She was always willing to help and be so accommodating. Nick understand my vision during our first meeting. He was able to record our Entrance Mash Up to a T! Everyone loved it! He included every little detail that I had asked of him without hesitation! He too was very good at communicating! He responded right away and always in a positive manner. Nick had people on the dance floor from the first dance to the last. The night flew by. Not only did he take care of music, but he also seen me frazzled at times and offered to help with other items too! The photobooth was an added bonus. The guests LOVED it and couldnt get enough. My husband and I loved looking through our album afterwards at everyone's poses and props!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a GREAT time with GREAT people!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt provided DJ and videography services for me! I had seen him in action at a friend's wedding a few years back and decided then he was a great DJ! My expectations were exceeded for my wedding. He met with us about a month before the ceremony to review song choices and reception timeline. He played everything we did and didn't want played and even searched for a special cover song to play for us. Video services were made available to us as well. The video was excellent and is probably the best money spent on the entire wedding!! DO yourself a favor and check them out!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Burt for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding on November 23, 2013. We took advantage of Burt as the DJ, the photo booth and videography services. All were very professional. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and Burt was the best DJ getting everyone up to dance, and even dancing with the guests. What fun! He even wore red and black to coordinate with the wedding color scheme without being asked. He also did the music for the outdoor ceremony which flowed beautifully. You can't go wrong with Fingersnappin and dealing with Burt for all your entertainment needs.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt Lawson makes a party! I met Burt at a Bridal Show and knew that minute I wanted to book him. Finger Snappin' Entertainment is the whole package. We rented a photobooth that was a HUGE hit and a great way to do a guestbook and favors! Burt also has a wonderful videographer that worked seamlessly with my Photographer.
But Burt, he is the heart and soul of this company. He found the perfect arrangements of the Beatles songs I requested for the ceremony, and made sure everything was the right pace. As for the party, Burt loves to have a great time! He worked wonderfully with our Wedding Planner, Lauren to make sure the timing was right for everything. He has a huge variety of songs and knows how to get people dancing! Everyone had a great time and Burt even came out and danced with us! I loved every minute of it.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt and FingerSnappin Entertainment were great! Burt was the DJ for my wedding and both him and Nicole were wonderful throughout my planning process. They provided me with a very detailed contract to list down exactly what songs I wanted & when, along with additonal songs I liked. I met with Burt a few weeks prior to discuss the final details. He provided me with additional suggestions that helped with the flow and also communicated those details with my wedding planner. The songs were great! He was a great entertainer and made the evening a lot of fun!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burt was the perfect DJ. I don't think there was one moment when the dance floor wasnt full! The photobooth was a hit with the guests

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Services Used: DJ, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
843-345-1919
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7