FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

Favorite
Charleston, SC
843.345.1919
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.7
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Burt was great! Everyone loved him. Also, the photobooth was a big hit!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Burt and his team were an incredible asset to our wedding day!! They were so professional and helpful in our planning since day one. Our DJ was phenomenal! He kept the crowd on the dance floor all night playing songs from all genres and decades to appeal to everyone at our wedding who ranged from 21-75! The Photo Booth was a hit! Fingersnappin' provided a wide variety of awesome props that our guests really enjoyed! We also utilized the trolley services to transport our wedding party to and from the ceremony as well as to the waterfront pier for pictures. The driver was so friendly and accommodating for our large wedding party! We are so glad we decided to use Fingersnappin' Entertainment!! Do yourselves a favor and book these guys! You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Burt was great. He was very personable and easy to work with. He made our wedding flow nicely. Also, the photo booth was a great addition.

3.7

Our experience with Fingersnappin was distinctly average given some of the reviews I read. Burt was indeed excellent throughout the set-up and planning for our event, but he was not our actual DJ. My husband and I had spent a lot of time putting together some specific instructions for our DJ, who we needed to help facilitate the move downstairs to dinner, all of the specialty dances, etc. At the reception, it seemed she had not read any of our instructions beforehand as I needed to point them out to her on the form and explain what we needed done. She did a great job playing music, the dance floor was packed, but if you have any special instructions and Burt is not your DJ, know your instructions might not really be followed.

1.4

I decided to book Finger Snappin' based on the good reviews and overall value of their photobooth package. When I first reached out to the vendor, they were responsive but a bit slow at times. It wasn't anything that concerned me though. On the day of the wedding, our wedding coordinator dealt with Finger Snappin' and I believe they arrived on time. There were a good number of props and it was nice that our package included photo covers for the first 50 guests.

Unfortunately, the booth broke down where some of the pictures came out black. The attendant was on the phone with someone to try to fix it but it took about 15 mins for the booth to be fixed. At the end of the night, we were supposed to get a USB stick with our pictures but didn't. I realized this a couple days afterwards and emailed Finger Snappin'. I didn't hear back though and got busy with work so I asked my matron of honor to call. After multiple attempts by calls and texts, the vendor texted back saying they would mail the pictures. I didn't know if they were going to email the pictures or send them by mail so I sent an email asking for clarification. I got no response. After waiting for a response for 2 weeks, my husband decided to email a soft threat. Finger Snappin' responded shortly after and shared digital copies over Dropbox. Overall, we were very disappointed that it took 4 weeks for the vendor to get us something that was part of the package and how unresponsive they were after the event and after we had already paid them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.6

I found out the day of the wedding that the DJ was sick and someone was sent that did not know what he was doing. My cousin had to spend an hour with him before the wedding helping him get the music for the wedding. He could not get the song played for the grandparents to walk in and he could not get our exit song to play. Also, we were informed the day of the wedding that the new DJ was unable to announce us to walk in to the reception and had to get someone that attended to announce us. We got the photo booth as well and that was a hit, however the grooms name was spelled wrong on the bottom. I told Nicole (Burt's wife) she said a test strip was done and someone approved it that was a lie. She was very rude in several emails after the wedding. Our wedding still ended up nice I was just a little frustrated with some things that happened. With all that said in all my conversations with Burt he was very nice and professional.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Videography

If you're looking for a fantastic DJ, look no further than Fingersnappin Entertainment!! Burt was like working with a family member! We immediately felt comfortable with him, and knew we were in excellent hands. We also had a photo booth through them, and everyone absolutely loved it. You just can't go wrong with Burt and Fingersnappin! We would use them again in a heart beat!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was the best! The DJ didn't tone out our dance songs like we wanted, but other than that it was great!!! Lots of complaints!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

I could not imagine having anyone but Burt be apart of our wedding day! He was so helpful during the planning process and eager to make sure everything was just the way we wanted. Our guests absolutely loved him and had a blast. The photobooth was a huge hit and we love looking back at all of the pictures our guest left us! Finger Snappin' Entertainment was one of our best decisions!!!

michielbp
02/14/2015

They managed my trolley and photo booth. Both were perfect and seamlessly executed. Probably some of the biggest highlights for me, my husband and our guests.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Videography

If you are considering FingerSnappin' Entertainment for your wedding or next shindig, go ahead and book them! Burt is awesome! He made everything so easy, had some great ideas to keep the dance party rocking and made sure to play our favorite tunes. Go with these guys - you won't regret it!

Recently Married

Thank you to the amazingly friendly Ms.Cooper at Finger Snappin Ent! She was so friendly and awesome! We appreciate her sweet attitude and hard work on Saturday!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Jessica
11/01/2014

Hiring Burt was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I was an out-of-town bride and he was the first vendor I hired. Later, when I was back in town, I met with him a week before the wedding and we went through everything from start to finish--it was such a thorough meeting, I felt totally alleviated of any stress I might have had before. We all know, a DJ can make or break your wedding. I felt so confident in Burt after our meeting and just couldn't wait for our wedding day. We also had his photo booth services for our wedding, which our guests loved! On top of that, we got uplighting and a personalized light display with our names, and light show for when the crowd started dancing. The uplights were a LIFESAVER, since our main lighting vendor was a no show. Yes, it was hard for me to believe, too, since lighting was one of the most important things to me in creating the ambiance I envisioned. Without Burt, I would have been completely letdown, but because of him, I could relax on the day of our wedding. He was just so professional and he got the crowd to laugh, dance, and he did an amazing job of introducing our wedding party and ourselves. Also, my husband and I were on the fence of whether or not to do a bouquet and garter toss and after meeting with Burt, there was a genius idea that got EVERYONE on the floor to try to catch those things! It was a big hit and one of the most memorable aspects of the evening. I highly recommend Burt to those looking for a fun, professional Master of Ceremonies/DJ, that knows how to read a crowd, make sure guests are having fun, and lead the evening without being overbearing. Absolutely wonderful and so fun to work with! He is worth every penny--and it's true, your guests won't remember a lot of details of your wedding after, but they WILL remember the entertainment, so it's worth it to get the best!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Phil was our DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. We have received many compliments about the play list we had for the reception. My bride and I provided a very detailed list of what was to be played and Phil stuck to it, which was exactly what we wanted.

0.0

I gave this company a 0. Burt, the dj we booked and payed for over a year before our wedding never showed. He just never showed. Burt instead did not send some one else from his company he sent some cut rate teenager to dj our very expensive wedding. The person he sent didn't even work for his company. The dj he sent was the worst dj I have ever seen and had the same 30 songs on loop. I have not to this day received an explanation,apology, or money compensation. This company ruined my wedding that I planned and saved for for two years. I have emailed and called and so has my wedding planner with no communication from him yet. I can not believe some one would do this to someone on their wedding day. And yes, we did pay in full and even had a meeting with him in person 5 days before our wedding. I would never recommend him to anyone. Thank God for my wedding planner!

FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Haley,
We do apologize on your recent wedding. You sent us a email on Sept 30th, 2014 and today is Oct 1st, 2014. So, you haven't even given us a 24 hours to respond to your email. Also, you were never promised that Burt would be your DJ and Burt does charge extra for his services. You got 6 hours of DJing (including ceremony) for $950. If Burt was your DJ, it would be around the $1,200 mark. When you met with Burt, you showed up with the meeting with a sheet of paper that majority of the paper was your Dad's requests. When Burt ask you where the 13 page questionnaire was, you response to him was "didn't know I was suppose to fill this out". We sent you the questionnaire twice over the course of a year to make sure that you have this filled out for the DJ. So, yes the DJ was a little unprepared, because he didn't know what you guys like and he was playing that was working for the crowd. Once again, we do apologize for the miscommunication.

Recently Married

Trolley service was great, DJ listened to our requests and worked with us when we constantly changed our mind regarding music preferences.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)