Fifth Avenue On Location Hair & Airbrush Makeup LLC WeddingWire Black Badge Award

Favorite
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Lara and Jordan were very flexible in fitting me in last minute to do a trial and wedding hair and make-up. I live in NYC and they were able to work me in and do my trial here in NYC and then two weeks later, do my hair and airbrush make-up at my actual wedding in FL. Both were fantastic and seriously made me feel gorgeous and flawless on my wedding day. They were willing and able to change little things from my trial that made my wedding day hair and make up perfect for me. I would pick them a thousand times again if I had a choice! Thank you guys!!! -Taylor

1+ year ago

Lara and her daughter are a great team! They did a great job on my daughter's hair and make-up for her wedding day! thanks so much!

amazing and wonderful stylists

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kiran from Fifth Ave Hair & Makeup showed up on time, and communicated with me very well!! I loved my hair and so did my guests! She was so flexible in terms of the hairstyle, and was able to show me and ask me how I liked it each step along the way. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted, and she was able to recreate it and customize it. Her ability to make hair "not move" was amazing, not one strand was out of place after a whole day :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Chelsea for my wedding. She did my hair along with my moms and grandmas and some bridesmaids hair and make up. She was OUTSTANDING. She blew my out of the water with how amazing she was. She understood exactly what I was going for with my bridal look and she made it happen. She was super fun to work with, on time, and even sang along with me and my bridesmaids in a Broadway medley! I was nervous b/c I have a lot of curly hair but she immediately made me feel like I was in great hands. My hair came out even better than I could have imagined. Seriously- it was insane! I am so grateful to Chelsea and I wish her so much success!!

Allison
04/26/2014

Completed hair and makeup for my wedding. Very pleased with results

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lara and Jordon did absolutely amazing I was very happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out! Lara also did my step daughters hair and it was amazing!!! I am so happy I had you wonderful ladies there to make my day very special!

Jamie
03/22/2014

Lara, Jordan and their team were amazing. They made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

mark
03/11/2014

Made our wedding day very special an we thank you for doing a great job

Victoria
03/08/2014

I will without a doubt use Fifth Avenue for future event hair and makeup that I need done. Lara did a outstanding job.

1+ year ago

Lara was awesome. I'm not your typical girly girl who has dreamed of her wedding her whole life and I had really had no clue what I wanted done for my hair/make-up when she arrived. She listened to me say what I liked and what I didn't and she made me look absolutely beautiful. I did a cruise wedding out of Port Canaveral, FL coming from Columbus, OH. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to be able to do a trial run because of logistics, but I had nothing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend Fifth Ave Hair & Make-Up to anyone! It will help make your big day less stressful.

1+ year ago

Lara was right on time, calmed my nerves, and even drove me down the road to arrange my veil, hair and hair wreath. My hair and makeup were beautiful and the finishing touches for the fairy tale ambiance I wanted for my wedding! We chatted like we were old friends and I shared all the beautiful details of our love story with Lara! Can't wait to see the pictures! I was so happy Lara could stay for a while to share in our joy!

1+ year ago

Lara was excellent! She was hands on and very responsive from the first email I sent her inquiring about her service until the very moment she left after getting me and my ladies beautiful for my wedding. Perfect!!

Kelly
01/27/2014

Kate and Dani did a fantastic job on our hair and make up. They were fast and efficient and made us all look beautiful! Thank you Kate and Dani!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

5th Avenue was fantastic with communication, prior to our event. The artist was prompt, pleasant, professional & extremely talented. The prices were unbeatable...especially for such professional work. I Highly recommend!

Judith
01/25/2014

Everything came out beautiful and on time she was very prepared .