Fifth Avenue On Location Hair & Airbrush Makeup LLC WeddingWire Black Badge Award

Parsippany , NJ
4.7
Flexibility
mark
03/11/2014

Made our wedding day very special an we thank you for doing a great job

Victoria
03/08/2014

I will without a doubt use Fifth Avenue for future event hair and makeup that I need done. Lara did a outstanding job.

1+ year ago

Lara was awesome. I'm not your typical girly girl who has dreamed of her wedding her whole life and I had really had no clue what I wanted done for my hair/make-up when she arrived. She listened to me say what I liked and what I didn't and she made me look absolutely beautiful. I did a cruise wedding out of Port Canaveral, FL coming from Columbus, OH. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to be able to do a trial run because of logistics, but I had nothing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend Fifth Ave Hair & Make-Up to anyone! It will help make your big day less stressful.

1+ year ago

Lara was right on time, calmed my nerves, and even drove me down the road to arrange my veil, hair and hair wreath. My hair and makeup were beautiful and the finishing touches for the fairy tale ambiance I wanted for my wedding! We chatted like we were old friends and I shared all the beautiful details of our love story with Lara! Can't wait to see the pictures! I was so happy Lara could stay for a while to share in our joy!

1+ year ago

Lara was excellent! She was hands on and very responsive from the first email I sent her inquiring about her service until the very moment she left after getting me and my ladies beautiful for my wedding. Perfect!!

Kelly
01/27/2014

Kate and Dani did a fantastic job on our hair and make up. They were fast and efficient and made us all look beautiful! Thank you Kate and Dani!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

5th Avenue was fantastic with communication, prior to our event. The artist was prompt, pleasant, professional & extremely talented. The prices were unbeatable...especially for such professional work. I Highly recommend!

Judith
01/25/2014

Everything came out beautiful and on time she was very prepared .

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I chose Fifth Avenue Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding day! Keara and Jordan were AMAZING!!!! So happy they were apart of our special day! Thank you girls for everything!!! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone! Best decision ever to hire them! Keep up the great work!

1+ year ago

They did hair & makeup for 17 people for our wedding - everyone looked incredible!

Katie
01/18/2014

Out of all my wedding decisions, choosing Fifth Avenue on Location was the BEST decision I made! I enjoyed every second of the process and I looked and felt like one of hollywood's finest! Worth the price!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My wedding was just this past Friday, 1/17/14, but I have to write this review now because Lara is so amazing and everyone needs to know!!!! She traveled to Puerto Rico to be by my side and did an even better job than I can ever imagine! My hair and makeup were stunning - everyone the day of and anyone who has since seen pictures comments on it!!! My bridesmaids looked like beautiful dolls, too! She's so experienced and works quickly and impeccably. And I cannot even begin to describe the wonderful, friendly, generous, kind hearted individual that Lara is. She is an angel and you will feel the same exact way once you meet her. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel drop dead gorgeous on their special day!!!

Estefania
01/17/2014

Lara is such a doll! In addition to her beautiful hair and makeup, Lara offered a positive attitude and a smile to brighten the day. Lara caters to what hair and makeup YOU want done on the day of your event and does a flawless job. I would definitely recommend her for any event you have coming up that requires you to look fabulous.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was able to work with Lara, Kyla-Shae and Jordan on my wedding day. It was an incredibly stressful week, but somehow when they walked in with their smiles I felt at ease and knew that great professionals were there to help pull my dream bridal look together. Our hair looked amazing. They were able to re-create hair from pictures beautifully and even knew exactly how to style a few of the bridesmaids that weren't sure what they wanted to do. My makeup turned out beautifully and help up throughout the entire event (even though I'd shed many tears of joy). I am glad that I had the privilege of having them with me on my big day.

Katie
12/30/2013

Lara and Jordan were awesome. We stayed on Disney property and they were able to come to our hotel room to get us ready. Lara was able to give me a hair style that combined a few looks that I loved. Jordan did my makeup that lasted throughout the day and was exactly what I was looking for. Lara even redid my sister's hair after it didn't match what she wanted without any trouble. Both ladies were amazing and I can't thank them enough for everything.

Wendie
12/28/2013

Wedding Wire was an incredible resource for me as my wedding was a last minute (3 weeks to plan) kind of wedding with the location in a different state than where I live. My friend found Fifth Avenue on Location Hair Artistry and Makeup for me on Wedding Wire and I called to get a price quote and availability. The receptionist was super sweet and accommodating and Laura (the owner) was AMAZING!! She was not only available but flexible when we changed our wedding plans last minute from Sunday to Saturday due to the weather. Laura was so sweet, professional, and did an outstanding job on my hair. I was more than pleased!!! THANK YOU, Laura for making my day go smoothly. Blessings!