Fifth Avenue On Location Hair & Airbrush Makeup LLC WeddingWire Black Badge Award

On Location Hair Artistry~Airbrush Makeup~Updos~Hair Extensions-Photo Matching

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lara is so amazing! My niece was so beautiful and happy on her special day. Lara did the whole wedding party - wow she was so nice and gracious! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome job on hair and makeup. Would use again for future events.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These services were for the Mother of the Bride and the Mother of the Groom. An outstanding experience. Our gal was tremendous! Fun, creative, professional...I couldn't have asked for a better day. And we got so many compliments on our hair by our guests attending the beautiful beach-side wedding. Kudos to a spectacular job!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Fifth Avenue on Location team was fantastic!! Brooke was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding and she was incredible! She captured exactly the look I was hoping to acheive - old hollywood glam!! I HIGHLY recommend this team for any event. If you want to look like a million dollars and feel like you stepped off the page of a magazine, then book with them!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls were very friendly and helpful in making style selections. It was a pleasure having them be a part of our special day.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing hairdresser! Olenka did a great job and respected what I was looking for in that special day so I looked AMAZING!!! :-)

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Stherlyne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very happy with the results. My make up was beautiful for my wedding pictures. A little touch up needed under the eyes during the reception for smudges but that always happens to me. The girls were wonderful with me and my bridal party and there were a lot of compliments on our hair! Thank you so much for making me beautiful for my perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyla was absolutely amazing!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Brandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lara did the hair and makeup for my wedding in Florida. She was amazing! She took the time to listen and executed everyone's wishes perfectly. Not only was she talented and professional, she was also the calm in storm of chaos taking place minutes prior to the wedding. She made getting ready for my wedding a memorable joy. Thank you to Lara and her assistant Hailey!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was at sunrise on the beach in St Augustine which required the team to meet me at my hotel (Hilton Bayfront) at 3:45am. Everything worked perfectly: hair, make up and timing! I recommend the eyelashes. I never had used them before but I am so glad I did for the photos. Totally worth it! The makeup and eyelashes held up well for the 5 hours I wore it and easily came off with a makeup remover wipe afterwards.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate was amazing! She was so much fun and just made the entire experience worth it. I left everything in her hands!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
CJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lara was great - very friendly, helpful and efficient!

• Wedding: 09/03/2014
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy with their service. Patricia and Virginia made me feel very confortablen the morning of my wedding day and they payed attention to my ideas and made it even better.

I loved my hair and make up and my husband loved it too ;)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team was awesome. And they were flexible to do an unexpected clients hair and makeup as well. Would definitely recommend them. They made me look beautiful. The face on my husband's face was priceless when he saw me at the alter. I had compliments all night. Job well done. Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Kristine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fifth Avenue on Location Hair and Make was great. I knew from the beginning that they will be part of my wedding vendors, I researched, read a lot of nice reviews about them on all wedding websites. I didn't even had a trial makeup/hair and omg I looked all dolled up, my makeup/hair was just so amazing. Thank you so much Patricia - you did an amazing job. My bridesmaids loved you!! You have this beautiful smile that makes us really comfortable and made it so easy for us. Smokey eyes, you got it:) thank you also to Virginia who did our hair!! Everyone loves their hairstyle- exactly what we wanted!! You ladies are perfect!!

Most especially thank you to Lara who is so understanding, answers all my questions, she is very easy to talk to!!

If you are looking for hair/makeup - book them, I highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very accommodating and professional while being laid back and relaxing. Made my day very stress free.

• Wedding: 07/28/2014
Kayla
888-519-1118
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment