Farmington Club

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farmington Club is an excellent choice for any event you may have. We have held two of our daughters weddings there and have not had one complaint. The food was wonderful, the room and decor beautiful, and everything was organized and ran perfectly. It also is very reasonable for all they give you. They are so wonderful to work with and are accommodating to each and everyone's ideas. Everyone tells us that we throw the best "party" but it really is the Farmington Club that does. We highly recommend it!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farmington Club was excellent to work with! The facilities are exceptional! There are many beautiful spots for taking pictures. The Farmington Club was very flexible and accommodating. They were willing to work with me to make my wedding exactly how I envisioned it.

From the time I arrived at the Farmington Club to the time I left the day of the wedding, I was taken care of very well. The staff was constantly checking in with me to make sure everything was going as planned. They made it so I didn't have to worry about anything!

The food was amazing! My guests are still talking about the quality and quantity of the food. The filet mignon was excellent! The staff even went around with seconds for my guests.

I would highly recommend the Farmington Club! They were professional, flexible, and amazing! Thanks for making my wedding day extra special!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farmington Club was absolutely amazing! They made my wedding so easy and absolutely beautiful. Everything ran so well, and we couldn't have asked for a better time.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Tiffany
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Absolutely wonderful. The food was delicious, dance floor was large, bar was attentive and stocked, space was beautiful and well set up. The price for the space was right on...much nicer than some others in the area that charged more. We had our reception at the Farmington Club and everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing bad that I can say about this venue. Amazing is all that comes to mind. The food was great, the service outstanding. Rhonda treated us unbelievably. All of my guests raved about the food and atmosphere. Everyone loved it especially us. I would 1000% recommend this venue to everyone I know getting married.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We looked many, many places and nothing compared to the professionalism , flexibility, value and peace of mind that we got working with Rhonda and Steve. The room was gorgeous, the grounds were perfect, and the food was amazing. They set up all our 'extras' (table numbers, favors, etc) perfectly. People are still talking about the dessert table!! We had a perfect wedding day - much in part to the work of the staff at the Farmington Club. 5+ stars!!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff led by Rhonda and Steve the matre'd were both extremely professional and met all our needs and then some to ensure our daughters wedding was perfect!

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at the Farmington Club in April. When we first booked, they were open to our ideas with planning the menu. They were always available and willing to help out or answer questions throughout the wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, the staff ensured that everything ran very smoothly. The room was beautiful! The prime rib was impressive! The chicken and baked stuffed shrimp were also delicious. Many guests commented on how impressed they were with the venue.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience was magical. A beautiful evening wedding, grounds were picture perfect, staff were warm, friendly and went out of their way to please. The food was outstanding and was displayed so eligantly. Rhonda and her professional team were outstanding. They had every detail so perfectly displayed and the evening events flowed so smoothly. What a great team! I can not express my gratitude for all their efforts in creating this magical wedding day for both my daughter and her husband.
The Farmington Club should be very proud of Rhonda and their team of skilled, talented individuals, who assist in creating great memories for families. I would recommend to anyone who is exploring options for a future up-coming wedding ceremony and reception venue to check out the Farmington Club! Feel free to contact me for any further information about our personal experience with our memorable wedding experience.
Linda Floroski - 860-653-4307 :o)

• Wedding: 08/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farmington Club was fantastic! The facility inside and outside was perfect. We had our ceremony in the gazebo and our reception in the great room. It was super convenient for our guests as well.
We worked with Rhonda. She was professional, warm, thorough, and very accommodating to our various needs. She also had a lovely sense of humor. She was there on our wedding day to make sure all of the details were in place.
The maitre d, Steve, was fabulous! He guided us through every step of our function. He was super attentive to every detail which ensured a smooth wedding. He helped with everything, from pinning the bouttonnieres before the ceremony to taking the bride's bouquet as she began her first dance.
We highly recommend The Farmington Club!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farmington Club did a great job with our wedding. Our guests constantly commented on how smoothly everything went. The food was delicious, and the staff was very attentive. Everyone there made us feel at ease and were very warm and friendly. One of the best moments of the night was the dry ice that they use during our first dance. The entire floor was covered in a kind of fog. It looked like we were dancing on clouds. The guests LOVED it!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely outstanding! We recently celebrated our wedding here and could not have been happier about our experience. The staff is incredibly professional, detail oriented, and very thoughtful. We enjoyed working with Rhonda and Barb throughout the planning process, and of course thank Dana for all his guidance in food selection! We have received countless compliments on the food - everyone was served at once, it was all hot and extremely well-plated. We used the smaller building, with the additional space for cocktail hour, and everything dressed up so nicely! THANK YOU to the Farmington Club for making our day truly perfect.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED Rhonda! From the start, she was flexible and professional. She followed through on everything she promised and then some! She made accomidations for us to be able to set up our large, hand made ceremony decorations the weekend before our wedding. She assisted us in so many ways and really made our day flow. Her experience in the industry really shows and everything moved along like clockwork. Our guests commented on how delicious and abundant all of the food was. The train on my dress fell apart several times and there was Rhonda with a box of safety pins and a smile. She really was there for us every step of the way. It was the little and the big things like that, that truely made the difference. Richard, our Maitre d, was there for our every need as well. He kept us on time, made sure we didn't miss out on our Hors d'oeuvres and offered us food and beverages throughout the evening. We couldn't have been happier with the Farmington Club for our wedding and would highly recommend them for your special day or event.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Tamera
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception at the Farmington Club and they did an amazing job! Every single detail was done to perfection! All of the food was so good, and they even came around asking if people wanted seconds for their main entree. The room was perfectly decorated and made our pictures looked amazing! Great job to the staff at the Farmington Club for making our wedding reception the most beautiful ever!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every one of my guests had a blast! The Farmington Clubs picnic wedding had so much entertainment for my guests, it was perfect!

The food was delicious and they even gave me a few extra things because I was on a budget.

The staff was amazingly kind and the service was excellent.

• Wedding: 07/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service at the Farmington club is flawless. We went with the traditional package. Food was excellent, and our guests kept complimenting the place all night. In the clubhouse room, the bar is very large and impressive. We had 200 guests, and the room was spacious enough to accomodate them all, and with an ample dance floor.

All of the staff wears white gloves and their dress is clean and professional. The matre D Steve was working very hard to make sure all of the guests were happy and that we had everything we needed. The staff will also set up whatever you would like at your reception, and to our surprise, package everything up carefully at the end of the night as well. It was very easy for my husband and I to enjoy ourselves.

Among the things they added onto our package for no extra charge was: a sprig of rosemary in each of the napkins, a fourth vegetarian entree option, and they also allowed us to customize the floral centerpice arrangements so that they had a more modern feel. I would recommend going with black overlay on the table and white chair covers with black sashes for an elegant and stylish evening reception. We hope that one of our friends has a wedding there so that we can see what it is like to be one of the guests.

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
860-677-7341
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards