Eyecaptures Photography

Eyecaptures Photography

Timeless images from your perfect wedding day.

209 53st
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan was very easy to get along with and had beautiful photos! All of my guests and wedding party were relaxed around him and his second photographer Tyler!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Kate
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian is such a nice, professional , flexible and overall great photographer. He did a beautiful job with our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He was very flexible, extremely easy to get a hold of, responsive to emails or texts in a timely manner and super easy to schedule appointments with. I love that I got a hard drive of all our photos and that he didn't have a time limit on how long he was available the day of the wedding! One thing I would change would be to of had more pictures with my bridesmaids and better taken family photos of both the Bride and Grooms family. Just make sure you are specific in what you want when you meet with him, what types of photos you want taken etc. He is a great, friendly, timely, responsible photographer and think he would be a great addition to any wedding.

Eyecaptures Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much for all the kind words, so sorry we didn't catch all of the images you wanted, that is great advice that brides be very specific when dealing with their photographers. Let us know if there is any way we can make it up to you! - Bryan

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan is friendly, professional & simply a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

We're not from the VA area and he was so helpful - he made recommendations about the area, let me pick his brain about other vendors, etc. Since we'd only spoken on the phone (or emailed) prior to the event, he went out of his way to stop by and hang out with us the day before the wedding. I felt like he truly cared about our wedding & about what we wanted that day.

He showed up early and stayed late on the day of the wedding, with a smile on his face the whole time. He not only helped us make sure that the timing worked out perfectly, but he gently kept us on schedule and was very flexible as we had some new ideas for pictures that day.

He simply wouldn't let me worry about a thing on the big day, which meant so much to me, but he also gave us beautiful, natural pictures. We've already sent a few pictures out and got overwhelming feedback on how beautifully he captured our big day. Would choose him again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Devon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan and his team really listen. We were very focused on getting lots of pictures of everyone who attended the wedding. Eyecaptures totally came through. I have frequently said that I take the pictures so that i don't have to be in them. Bryan made everyone comfortable and even excited to be in shots. Despite the fact that it was a wedding, and therefore a more formal event than my normal jeans and a t-shirt personality, there are now a bunch of pictures that I would describe as simply me. Yes, I'm in a big white dress, but without feeling fake or uncomfortable, there I am! I highly recommend Bryan, he is patient and kind. Oh, and he is funny, trust me, all those smiles will be real! If you are looking for well-composed, fun, and real-feeling shots of your special event, call Bryan.

Eyecaptures Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much K.J, you know we had a super fun time at your wedding! I mean the city threw a fireworks display just for your guys! hahaha - Bryan

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Bryan! He did a wonderful job on our engagement and wedding photos. He was discreet (when needed to be) and caught all of the special moments throughout the day. The pictures turned out phenomenal and we are so thrilled he caught our special day on camera!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian did a great job and worked with us on very short notice! Great value for the prices he provides and the pictures turned out great! I still get compliments!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan of Eyecaptures Photography did an amazing job at our wedding! We had multiple time constraints and he was able to still get incredible pictures. Our wedding was in Pennsylvania and Bryan did his research on the area and even went up early. He found the perfect spots to take pictures. He was very quick to respond to us anytime we had any questions and was very professional. We would definitely recommend Bryan to anyone for photography!

Eyecaptures Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jackie, I had so much fun at your PA Wedding and images turned out great! You and John make such an adorable couple!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great price. Awesome Attitude. Amazing product. Bryan made the photography process painless and, dare I say, fun. He was professional, but laid back- did not add any unnecessary stress to the day. Was receptive to suggestions and seemed genuinely happy to be there. Bonus: Bryan is also extremely handsome- it's really a shame he is behind the camera.

Eyecaptures Photography responded with the following comments:

I had too much fun at you and Mairin's Cavalier Wedding you guys were a blast to hang out with, "extremely handsome" you Sir are my new favorite client!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
Patrick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan and Eyecaptures was a great experience. I would highly recommend him. That's how I found him, through recommendations. Besides being a really great photographer he's very budget friendly. I wanted someone who was going to capture my big day while not breaking my bank. He did just that

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
Tracee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Bryan at a bridal show and in the throng of hundreds of brides he managed to personally talk to each one. His demeanor is combination of professionalism and personal touch. During shoots he is relaxed and focused, always open to suggestions and got us to feel comfortable and look natural instead of staged. So important to make a connection with your photographer. It became clear during the engagement shoot that his priority is the quality of the pictures instead of the exact amount of time paid for in the contract. He was willing to let the pictures dictate instead of just wanting to get the job and money. He absolutely exceeded expectations. You are riding such a wave of exciting that it is easy to forget specific things you want highlighted. After 1.5 years of working with him since the day we signed the contract, he took the time to get to know our styles and personalities. On the wedding day,he anticipated and was able to tell what had significant value and needed extra attention (ie. my veil). He takes into account your entire story: who you are, your journey, who and what is important. And he was able to tell this story through little details that bring the pictures to a while new level. He didn't just capture the day for us, he turned our memories into works of art.

We are so pleased with his work and the way he conducts himself that we hired him to travel to Mexico to document our visit to family. My mother is terminally ill and this trip is extremely important.I wouldn't trust any other photographer with that task except for Bryan.

If you are looking for a photographer,stop. Trust me, you will not regret it.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
LorenaVB
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EyeCaptures Photography was great! We had them do our engagement session, as well as our wedding. Bryan was great - very responsive, professional and super easy to work with. He tailored the package to our budget and needs, so we got exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. Our photographs turned out fantastic!! I would definitely recommend EyeCaptures Photography for weddings, engagement photos or any other event !

Eyecaptures Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much Julie, you and Marty were a joy to work with as well, such a laid back Bride and Groom!

• Wedding: 03/10/2013
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan and his assistant did a great job. I even received proofs of my photos about a week after the wedding (how often does THAT happen?). I am looking forward to using him for a "trash the dress" photo shoot too this summer. All in all - he was the least stressful vendor I used. I highly recommend him to future brides!

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are extremely happy with the service provided by Bryan at Eyecaptures Photography. Bryan, a very friendly and personable guy, was very helpful with planning and making decisions about times and locations, which assured us that he was the right choice for our big day. We loved having him around the day of the wedding. He took control when it was time for group pictures and got great action shots. The photographs turned out beautiful and we are so glad that we have them to remember our day. We 100% recommend Eyecaptures to other couples looking for a great photographer.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

had an great experience with Eyecaptures. This was truly the highlight of the wedding and looking back at the pictures is fantastic. I cannot believe he was able to take so many pictures and be in so many places. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan is a AMAZING photographer and makes you feel like you have known him forever! The pictures he and his team took were beautiful and his packages a fairly priced and adjustable to my needs. I highly recommend Eyecaptures to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan was amazing! He was professional, kind and we are so happy with all of our photos! He listened to our ideas and made it fun for all!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Kim
757-406-5497
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards