Exceptional Essentials Plus

Exceptional Essentials Plus

Exceptional Rentals at Exceptional prices. Tell us your vision we make it your reality!

5791 Library Rd.
Suite #1
Bethel Park, PA 15102 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, ...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Exceptional Essentials Plus for helping me turn my wedding venue into what I had envisioned from the start of the crazy wedding planning process! You truly took a load of stress off of my shoulders for assuring me that the room would look amazing down to the little (and not so little) details that I wanted incorporated to complete the entire look! It was so much fun working with you and always was a pleasure when we would have our meeting of the minds at your office:) I couldn't of pulled of everything without you!
Thank you again sooooo much!!

The happy bride and groom~~Mandy and Geo

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brenda at Exceptional Essentials was wonderful to work with. She met me at my venue with samples of my linens so I would have a better idea of what they would look like exactly, since I was having a hard time envisioning it with just the swatches. She purchased items she didn't have and painted them so they'd be the right color, and was very accommodating when I decided at practically the last minute to add glassware that I did not order initially. She responded quickly to every email and text message and sent me lots of pictures of centerpieces to give me ideas for mine, which I was designing myself. Everything looked wonderful the day of and was executed perfectly. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Profile Picture
Erica
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brenda was awesome to work with! She was very accommodating with planning meetings to discuss my event, and even met multiple times with my mom since I live out of town. She was always very prompt with returning emails and phone calls too :). Most importantly her vision is awesome! Our reception room looked absolutely beautiful with her help! We rented chivari chairs and table overlays from her, as well as the decoration of our sweetheart table! It was perfect! And I even got to see her at the end of the evening when she was there to help tear down and that meant a lot for me to tell her in person just how much we loved everything! I would definitely recommend working with her and would do so again in the future myself :)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Profile Picture
Heather
412-595-8879
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire