Evergreen Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. The scenery at Evergreen Country Club was amazing. The food was great and the staff was friendly. Danielle did a good job coordinating the day of to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. We also had our rehearsal dinner there and it was perfect as well. If you want a reasonably priced venue with great food, sights and staff then choose Evergreen!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

Coordinators were very helpful and super friendly. They were always responding to emails and questions we had. I never had to worry about feeling lost in the process of planning my wedding. They were awesome!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Evergreen was a beautiful location for our September wedding! Brooke was amazing in helping us coordinate everything. She was there the day of and made sure everything ran PERFECTLY. We even had a slight medical emergency during the reception and she handled everything so well! We communicated via email with Danielle in the months leading up to the event. She set up our tasting and answered our questions. The food was outstanding, outside ceremony was gorgeous, and the reception inside was the perfect size for our 100 guests. The bartenders were awesome and full of energy the entire night! I would absolutely recommend Evergreen Country Club as a wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Shelley
09/19/2014

I first visited Evergreen attending a bridal show and it was love at first sight! The mountain backdrop sealed the deal. Brooke and Danielle were very responsive to my emails & questions. No question was small or silly. The day of our wedding I felt very comfortable and confident that Danielle had everything under control. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time, it was absolutely stunning. Better than I had even pictured putting it together for 9 months! The staff was very professional and courteous to me guests. Weeks later I still have people talking about the food! I am so happy we chose Evergreen Country Club for our wedding - the day can be described in one word, perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful! Danielle and Brooke were exceptional at offering advice on planning, ballroom arrangement / setup, and food selections. The views from the terrace are spectacular, making this country club ideal for anyone looking for the "Virginia is for lovers" feel. The grounds are great for photography too! What a dream wedding it was for us!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely loved Evergreen!!! We are still getting compliments on what a beautiful venue it was and how great all the food tasted! Working with Danielle and Brooke was so easy - I couldn't imagine having to plan a wedding without them. They helped me every step of the way and were so nice, so responsive, so accommodating, and really patient with me! We are SO happy we found Evergreen and would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Couldn't have been more pleased with the way our day went - flawless! And all credit to them. Strongly recommend!!

Mark
1 Review
07/12/2014

The employees and staff of the Evergreen Country Club did a tremendous done job handling my daughter’s wedding reception on July 12th. Many of our friends, relatives, and family were very impressed by the layout, cleanliness, atmosphere, the food, and the staff. We did not hear one negative comment about the entire evening. My wife and daughter were particularly happy with the instant help received when anyone was asked for any assistance. My personal thanks goes to the bartender, a job well done

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We had a wedding reception at Evergreen and were very pleased, especially with the delicious food and helpful staff. The wedding pictures came out gorgeous, especially with the water fountain and mountain backdrop to the beautiful golf course. There are so many scenic spots within walking distance around the main building in which to take pictures. The event planners at the country club (Danielle and Brooke) were very sweet and accommodating. They were so helpful in answering all of our questions, helping to coordinate the wedding, and honoring our special requests to make our day extra personalized and special. I also recommend hiring Danielle or Brooke for the “day of coordinator” because they were great at catering to our needs, making sure everything ran smoothly. The servers and staff at the country club were all so helpful and efficient, too. I highly recommend Evergreen for any catered event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a beautiful wedding at Evergreen and I want to thank Danielle and Brooke for everything they did. They never said no to me, they found a way to make everything work. We hired Danielle for the day of and not sure what we would have done without her. From setting up the ceremony and reception just right, to refilling our popcorn bar, being flexible with the chef making items not on their menu (my family is Russian and wanted our cultures food mixed into cocktail hour), and making sure I had everything I needed the day of. These girls were amazing and not a single thing went wrong that the guests could have ever known about. Not to mention the food is absolutely delicious!

I do have a few negative items that I would like for them to work on in the future. Please make sure every guest gets a slice of cake. We took more than half our cake home and several family members never got a slice. They say they serve every other empty seat while guests are serving and then leave a few out on the cake stand. We had enough cake for all guests so we shouldn’t have taken as much home. Just wish they served that better.

The bartender served house liquor at the start of cocktail hour when it was supposed to be call bar. This was fixed by reception time but I feel we should have been credited the difference since we paid for call not house. Also, during the hour of consumption, since we had open bar for 4 out of 5 hours, they served house rather than call. Evergreen said they did that to save us money which we appreciate but if we wanted a lower tier, we would have asked for that.

Regardless, these are minor things to work on with the staff. Evergreen provided us beautiful linens at no cost because of their amazing relationships and I’m certain we wouldn’t have had as beautiful of a wedding anywhere else. The property is gorgeous and they really know how to take care of you for a 5 star wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Danielle was so flexible and easy to work with! Evergreen is GORGEOUS year round and the staff made our wedding a fairytale.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Dana
04/19/2014

Overall opinion was awesome! The venue was beautiful, the food was extremely delicious, and Danielle and Brooke were more than helpful. Having the coordination service the day of made our wedding a breeze. All we had to do was show up and they did everything else. Our wedding day was pretty much perfect and we had such amazing feedback from all of our family and friends. Only minor things that I noticed weren't perfect. I had requested hurricanes to go around the unity candles and they weren't there so our candles kept blowing out. I had also requested to have them supply the cake cutting knife and that was missing too, I had to quickly run to a nearby table and use a butter knife to cut the cake so no one would notice. Lastly, I was hoping there would be more blue color from the uplights but they weren't really all that noticeable. All completely minor things, nothing that ruined the day. We really had a great time!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Evergreen country club on October 12th, 2013. Evergreen went above and beyond for me and my guests. Planning with evergreen was easy as our day of coordinator Danielle, was always quick to respond and quick to answer our questions. Our wedding day ended up being a rain out but it all worked out with our rain plan and evergreen did everything they could to make my day go off without a hitch. Food was great, service was great, and we had fun getting ready at the venue during the day. As far as value and quality goes in northern virginia you will not find anything better.

Beatriz
10/06/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Evergreen Country Club!! Both Danielle and Brooke were fantastic as well as the catering was delicious! It was the best day and the best wedding venue I could ever imagine having!! Thank you Evergreen for making our Wedding Perfect and beautiful!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so thrilled with how our wedding at Evergreen Country Club turned out! The venue is absolutely stunning, and the staff is so wonderful and helpful, it made our wedding planning seamless. We worked with Danielle and she was so friendly and helpful throughout our entire planning process. Her expert knowledge, professionalism, and friendly demeanor made it a joy to work with her, despite my countless emails, phone calls and drive-bys, she was quick to respond to all of my needs. We highly recommend have an event there and we couldn't be more happy with how ours turned out.

Private User
1+ year ago

Danielle was easy to work with and prompt in answering all my questions! She made the wedding day flow easily and made sure everything was on schedule!

Amanda
1 Review
09/13/2013

The staff, especially Danielle and Brooke, made my day so incredibly wonderful and stress-free! They treated me and my family like royalty and had such great bedside manor. I can't thank them enough!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning