Ever After Visuals

Ever After Visuals

Sterling, VA
571.434.0009   Visit Website
As a venue for a variety of types of events, we work with quite a few different vendors. I can easily say that Ever After Visuals were a pleasure to work with. Their staff was professional, courteous and communicated very well with our team here to ensure that our mutual client had the best possible experience.
Mindy and her daughter Joriana are a wonderful mother/daughter photography team. I am a professional DJ and do 50 plus weddings a year and work with lots of photographers so I certainly know the difference between a good photographer and a amazing one. I can tell you first hand that Ever After Visuals is the best I have ever worked with. Not only do they take great photo's, but they are very friendly and have wonderful personality's to go with their great work. I am sure you will be super happy with their services so go with the best before some else books them on your wedding date!
I worked with Ever After Visuals on a wedding. Mindy and her staff were a pleasure to work with. The staff are professional and friendly and provide excellent customer service. The photographs they take are amazing! They are a wedding or event planners dream vendor to work with. I highly recommend Ever After Visuals for your next event! Tonya Horsley Any Occasion
Looking for an amazing photography team? Look no further! Mindy & Joriana with Ever After Visuals are the perfect team. They are professional, punctual and attentive. Their images are always creative, unique and express the essence of the moment that is captured. We love working with them at Bristow Manor. They are both friendly and seem to capture images with a sense of ease and preciseness so that you can have time to enjoy your event and your guests. Offering the total package, their album layouts and designs are simply gorgeous providing lasting memories for you to enjoy.
Working with Mindy and Joriana is like being in sync with a vendor that you've known all your life. They have a way to capturing what you are looking for and taking it to the highest level of excellence. You'll enjoy their engagement with you and your guests as you see them work their magic behind the scenes. A Top-Notch photography team! Professional, organized and above all else, fun to work with. Can't say enough about them.
Mindy and Joriana Belcher are a wonderful mother daughter team and one of the friendliest in the wedding business. I first worked with this dynamic duo at Airlie’s bridal show in October of 2011. They welcomed me with open arms and I was immediately impressed with their industry knowledge and warm personalities. I would highly recommend them for their professional photography and knowledge of the hospitality industry. -Lisa Albert, Airlie Center
The mother daughter team at Ever After Visuals is truly a pleasure to work with. They have a great eye for the shots you want, deliver images and albums as expected, are current with all of the wedding and web trends, work well with other vendors and have great personalities that keep you calm during your anxious moments and upbeat when your energy fails. They would be a great addition to any vendor team!
Mindy is Amazing! You will not regret booking her for your wedding. We have worked together at weddings and it is always a joy! She is always on time, prepared and fun to work with. The offer the bride many other little things here and their that other photographers do not. She also has many creative ideas for taking photos. She will make you look beautiful!!!
Ever After Visuals was a dream to work with! They are a mother - daughter team and their teamwork definitely showed on the wedding day. They were really great with keeping the timeline flowing as in wherever the bride and groom needed to be, and also as the night progressed they were always hands on deck ensuring pictures were taken of the most special points of the evening! I highly recommend working with them as they are so personable and professional. All the best!
Ever After Visuals is a mother-daughter team that I have seen in action and I have been much impressed each time I've worked with them. They are a bundle of energy and make sure to capture every facet of your wedding day. Just looking through their portfolios, one can see how well they capture the big moments and the little details of a wedding day!
The mother-daughter team of Ever After Visuals delivers not only a stunningly beautiful visual record of your wedding day but are a joy to work with. We can highly recommend them!
Ever After Visuals shares True Wedding Events' commitment to going above and beyond for their clients. Mindy & Joriana are always focused on how to make their couples happy and work hard to guarantee their wedding day photography runs as smooth as possible while capturing every irreplaceable moment and detail.
Absolutely LOVE seeing & working with this awesome Mother / Daughter Team! Best, Carl Ray
I recommend the services of Ever After Visuals to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher
Ever After Visuals has a great style and captures some amazing moments on the wedding day. Their images are beautiful. Plus, they are easy to work with and delightful to be around!
Beautiful photography. Ecstatic brides. What more can you ask for? We enjoy the professionalism of their services and recommend them for any wedding or special event!