Ever After Visuals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Husband and I cannot recommend Mindy and Joriana highly enough. From the moment of our first sit-down, they were enthusiastic and took a great deal of time to get to know us and how we interacted as a couple. The pictures they took on our wedding day reflected that and captured our special day in a way that truly reflects who we are. Mindy and Joriana always had time for us throughout the entire process, and answered the many questions that I had. On top of that, they are terrific people and a lot of fun to work with.

0.2

I do not recommend using this photographer. Once you pay deposit you preferences are ignored, there is constant up sell and the pictures are not good. Biggest disappointment!

Ever After Visuals responded with the following comments:

Although we have attempted to discuss this opinion with this bride, we have reached an impasse. This bride purchased time shooting, and digital images only, which were delivered 3 weeks after the wedding.

I am unsure as to what is meant by “your preferences are ignored.” We endeavored with this bride, as with all of our brides, to give the very best service possible and to always listen to preferences. As only one example, we include a complimentary get-to-know-you engagement session, and make clear in our contract that it is to be used before the wedding in order for the bride and groom to get comfortable with us and our cameras. We made an exception and offered to instead have a family shoot after the wedding, as the groom is in the military and scheduling was difficult for them.

The “constant upsell” comment is also a bit puzzling. If a couple wishes to add products, they can, but other than showing them products at the consult, we didn’t upsell them.

I think it is important to mention that we had no idea that this bride was unhappy with anything until the moment this review was posted. After it was posted, ONLY then did she contact us saying she hadn’t received all of her images (although we received written confirmation from her 5 months earlier that she had); she felt the images "are not good", but that she and family wanted prints from us. Additionally, she asked for money as compensation for the complimentary engagement/family session. At that point, we could only conclude that she posted the bad review in an effort to get us to give her products at no charge.

I am very disappointed that our relationship with this bride has deteriorated to this extent. I can only ask that if you’re reading this, that you read the other reviews we’ve received. I believe you’ll find that we do offer 5-Star service to all of our couples. I hope you will consider that when choosing your wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

I cannot imagine having anyone else capture our most amazing day! There just are not enough great things to say about Mindy and Joriana! I love that they took my vision and made the even better then I could have imagined. Because of them i can now look back and remember how fun, beautiful and special our wedding was. They were so great about helping me keep out timeline (this was very important to me) with out ever feeling rushed. They listened to what was important to us and offered extremely helpful insight into the world of wedding planning, not just the photography. I love them dearly and am eternally grateful to them for providing me such beautifully captured memories.

Services Used: Photography

It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with Mindy and Joriana. After just a few meetings I felt so comfortable with them that I considered them my friends. Who wouldn't want your friends to photograph your wedding?! They were so personable and made you feel so comfortable and natural around the camera. Their eye for photography is amazing. I couldn't have imagined pictures as beautiful as these. They really got a chance to know me and what I was looking for in my wedding photos. It is exactly the creative look that I was going for. They are amazing!! You can tell they absolutely love their job with their fun loving attitudes and quality of work they produce.

Ever After Visuals responded with the following comments:

Katrina, truly, the pleasure was all ours -- we were absolutely thrilled to be part of your wedding day. Know that Joriana and I think of you fondly as good friends and will never forget how the rain cleared the moment the ceremony was over and the sweet images we were able to get of your first few moments as a family.

Services Used: Photography

Mindy and Joriana were so great to work with. They are very passionate about their work and are also incredibly personable. They made an effort to get to know us as a couple so that our images reflected "us." Our engagement and wedding images are so beautiful! I'm really glad we decided to go with them. Mindy and Joriana work really well together and with other vendors and are also flexible. They go above and beyond, like when Mindy offered to pass my resume along to a friend (I was separating from the military and needed a job!). That was very much appreciated. It showed me that we were more than just clients and they truly care about us. They also offer a variety of packages and products, which is what attracted me to them as well. They were more expensive than the other photographers we considered, but they were definitely worth the price. I highly recommend Ever After Visuals!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I even begin to start gushing about how great Ever After Visuals is???? It took awhile for my husband and I to find a photographer. We wanted someone who would not be up in our faces the entire time, but someone who would capture the moments of the day as they happened unstaged. When we walked out of our first meeting with Mindy and Joriana, we knew they were a perfect match. They were so easy to talk to and laugh with. We opted for the first look and it felt like it was just me and my husband there sharing a moment instead of three other people standing around photographing us. They kept us on schedule without us feeling rushed or frantic. They had us laughing and enjoying taking pictures.

When we show people our photo album, they are blown away from the details, the vivid colors, the artistry of the photographs. They captured moments, looks, expressions from our wedding that we will always treasure and could not thank them enough. I would recommend Ever After Visuals to anyone who wants professionalism, photographers who are personable, and just all around beautiful photos. Thank you Mindy and Joriana!!!!!!

2+ years ago

I had the fabulous mother-daughter team of Mindy & Joriana do a variety of headshots that I could use professionally and on social media. I chose them because I really like the look of their portfolio and wanted some personality in my headshots. They did a fantastic job, and I have to say they are the BEST photos I've ever had taken of my [unphotogenic] self! Their pricing was reasonable and they spent a lot of time trying different backgrounds, different tops/colors on me, and different lighting. I was so pleased with the results that I would highly recommend Ever After Visuals!

Services Used: Photography

Ever After Visuals was absolutely spectacular to work with. From the first meeting we know these were the people we wanted to shoot our photos and we were not at all disappointed. During the shoot that were a pleasure to work with and put my wife who was a little nervous at complete ease. The photos turned out amazing! We have had so so many compliments on them. We actually purchased several products from them after we saw the photos beyond our album as we just had to have some of the photos blown up to put in our home. If you're looking for a photographer I would absolutely look to Ever After Visuals!

2+ years ago

Working with Mindy and Joriana was such a pleasure! They made us feel completely comfortable during our family photo shoot and despite what I thought were two very rambunctious boys (our sons), they were able capture priceless expressions and moments between the two of them in photos that we will cherish forever. We had a lot of fun during our family photo shoot and it really shows in the final product, our family portrait and photo book!
Thank you so much for capturing these moments that we can look back on forever!
~A.S.

Services Used: Photography

Our pictures turned out wonderful and we enjoyed working with them.

10/13/2012

I cannot say enough about Mindy and Joriana. My husband and I met them when I scheduled an engagement session. We had only been engaged for a few weeks at that point, and weren't ready to begin our search for a wedding photographer. We were immediately comfortable with them and loved how our images turned out! We knew right away we wanted them for our wedding.

In the months leading up to our big day, Mindy and Joriana were in constant contact with us. If I had a question, I received an email response back within hours. They were so helpful with setting up our timeline (which I had no idea how to do!) and answered all my questions (and there were a lot) in the weeks before my wedding.

On the day of my wedding, they arrived on time and prepared! They made everyone feel so comfortable and we all had a good time taking our pictures with our wedding party and family.

Our wedding album was designed beautifully, and we have spent so much time looking over our beautiful wedding images, reliving our day. I am so happy that we had Mindy and Joriana as our wedding photographers!

Services Used: Photography

Mindy and Joriana were absolutely wonderful to work with. I used the props on their property for engagement photos which were wonderful. You would never know this was in someone's backyard. Mindy and Joriana make you feel very comfortable during the shoot which makes the photos look natural and not posed.
When you arrive to their house, photos and samples from past clients are lining the hallways. This shows the scale of the photos as well as the quality.
After your shoot, Mindy and Joriana take you through all of the photos that were taken so you can narrow down which photos you liked best. This was done on a large screen TV, which allows you to see even the tiniest details.
Overall, my experience was fantastic and would recommend Ever After Visuals to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I hit the jackpot when we found Ever After Visuals! When I found their webpage and started looking at their portfolios I began to cry. You could look at images of people you don't know and feel all the emotions that are running through them on their special day. That was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. Mindy and Jorianna have perfected the ability to freeze a precious moment in time. After falling in love with their work I knew I had to call them up to set up an appointment. Mindy and Jorianna were so warm and kind I felt like I had known them my whole life.
When it was time to meet them for the first time we were so overwhelmed with all of the amazing products that they have to offer you once they have captured your special day. What was really nice was that we were really able to design the package we wanted. There are so many options that it can be customized to fit any budget big or small.
They were fabulous for the big day and even let us think of some "poses" that we wanted to have. We were beyond thrilled with their professionalism and genuine love and happiness they had for us on our wedding day.

Many brides said this to me and I am passing it along because it is very true- at least for me.... You spend soooo much time anticipating your wedding day and planning for it, but when it actually gets here you are in a whirlwind and then in a blink of an eye it's over and you barely have any memory of what happened.. Or you totally missed something because you were off doing your "bridely" duties. Well thanks to Mindy and Jorianna capturing ever single detail, flower, person, dance, emotion, etc I can always look back to my AMAZING wedding album to bring me back to that special day.

You will 110% be happy using Ever After Visuals as your photographer!!

2+ years ago

Mindy and Joriana were great when they did our engagement pictures! I went into it being very uncomfortable with having my picture taken. I had never done a photo shoot like this before and was a little nervous. Mindy and Joriana made it very comfortable for my fiance and me and before you knew it we were interacting as if they weren't even there.

The pictures turned out great and it was difficult to choose which pictures to keep. It was too bad we couldn't buy all of them.

They seemed to be a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for and we couldn't be happier with our experience and the final product.

Once we selected our products and approved them, it took about a week to get the finished product. I am sure times vary based on what you order, but they were very communicative and responsive.

I would highly recommend Mindy and Joriana at Ever After Visuals!

Services Used: Photography

Mindy and Jori were our photographers. They were very professional and very responsible. They captured the best moments for everyone at our wedding, and all our family members love the photos they took. The price to hire them is a little more than average cost of a typical small wedding. But I want to say the value is so much more than average, and their work is just fantastic. Most importantly, what we feel is they care about us, care about the photo quality more than anything else. And they are really nice people too, easy and happy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Let me get right to the point - Ever After Visuals is wonderful! They take such beautiful and interesting pictures. I have always loved the photojournalism style of photography rather than the more traditional posed pictures. So, I found Ever After Visuals on www.wpja.com. I was immediately impressed by the images that were posted. When I met them, I felt right at home - Mindy and Joriana are so friendly and helpful! I didn't waste any time booking with Ever After Visuals. My husband (fiance at the time) and I took engagement pictures with them about 6 months prior to our wedding. That was a great opportunity for my husband to meet them and to get comfortable in front of the cameras. Plus, the pictures were AMAZING! During the rest of the planning, Mindy was so responsive to all of my questions and helped make this part of my wedding planning process very easy! On the day of the wedding, they arrived perfectly on time and in their usual upbeat and friendly mood. They made me feel right at ease! Some of the shots they showed us on their cameras look amazing. I haven't seen all of the proofs from the wedding, but I know they're going to be just as beautiful as our engagement pictures came out. I can't wait! I highly, highly recommend Ever After Visuals. Mindy and Joriana are so great to work with!