Eventfully Planned
Serving Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut
166 Little Rest Road
South Kingstown, RI 02881  | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (48)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Map
Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime is just the best. Period!

We hired Jaime for day-of coordination. I planned our wedding from afar and had two in-person meetings with Jaime when I came up to Rhode Island. She was always happy to meet with us or respond to an email even months before our wedding. She called all our vendors the week of the wedding to confirm final details, put together a detailed day-of timeline, and handled all the decor/items hauling - even bringing everything back to my parents at the hotel at the end of the night! Jaime's assistant checked in on the bridal party while we were getting ready and having her with us at that time was a really nice touch - not only to help make sure we were on time, but to answer questions and generally help out with the little things while we were getting ready.

I tend to be a pretty Type A kind of person, with tons of detailed spreadsheets and lists, and I trusted Jaime to take all the information I handed off to her and run with it. She has tons of experience and is such a calming presence. I really cannot picture our wedding day without Jaime - I don't know who would have taken care of all the things she did! I HIGHLY recommend Eventfully Planned!
Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For as far back as I can remember I have always wanted to get married at my parent's home in Lincoln, RI. When the time finally came to make that dream a reality, it was without hesitation that my mother and I decided we would need a wedding planner to help us with the process. After one meeting with Jaime, it was clear that we wanted to work with her- she was kind, sweet and funny, but most of all just by sitting and speaking with her, we had confidence that she would do all she could to make my wedding day the most memorable day of my life.

The quality that I admire most about Jaime's work as my wedding planner was her honesty about areas that she was not as familiar with and her dedication to making sure that the next time we met or spoke, she was the authority that very thing she was going to 'look into'. I really appreciated that I never felt like she was trying to impress me- leaving a good impression came naturally to her.

Jaime was a calming presence during the chaos that was ensuing at my parent's home in the days leading up to the wedding, and I cannot begin to describe on how many occasions the phrase 'Thank God for Jaime' was said and how much we meant it.

When my wedding day finally arrived, I had so many comments from family, friends, the photographer and videographer that I was so 'calm' and not a crazy nervous bride and I thank Jaime for allowing me to breathe and take it all in and not miss a single moment to stress or nerves. To see my parents home transform into the setting for my wedding was magical and the whole day seemed like a fairytale- and Jaime was truly like my fairy godmother.
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime is amazing. Period.

She and her two assistants coordinated our wedding day and she made everything run so smoothly, exactly the way I wanted, or even better than I could've imagined! On the wedding day she was always there, thinking of things I didn't know needed to get done and taking care of it before I even knew it had happened. They also were just wonderfully sweet and accommodating people to have around all day, all of my guests fell in love with them!

In the planning of the wedding she and I talked a few different times and she had so many great suggestions for flow, timing of the day and helping me layout where everything was going to be (just to name a few!). For every situation I had questions about, she knew the pros and cons and laid it all out for me so I could make the best decision. I so appreciated her honesty and experience, she helped me avoid a lot of potential planning faux pas!

She always put in the extra effort too, doing things just above and beyond. My Aunt officiated our wedding so we were all first timers to the details of directing the ceremony. The three of them came to the rehearsal to check out the venue and see where everything was to prep for the wedding day. Then she walked us through the whole wedding ceremony process and we looked like professionals the next day :)

I'm also a wedding photographer and have worked with Jaime before on multiple weddings. She was the first person I called once we had a venue and idea of how the day was going to lay out. I just knew she was the only one for the job and she made our wedding day the best it could've been!

Thank you so much Eventfully Planned!!!!!!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where do I begin, I contacted Jaime right after my new husband and I got engaged. I was looking for someone who would be able to take charge on our wedding day in Rhode Island. My husband and I, both being Active Duty Military, were very familiar with taking change and leading an event. With Jaime's past military history and extensive wedding portfolio, we knew she would be the one to take charge and allow us to relax and enjoy our day. She made planning an event from California for a Rhode Island wedding a breeze. I only came to Rhode Island twice for plannjng, and she was able to work with my schedule to get everything done. Other than picking the theme, Jaime was my expert advice on venders, locations, and decorations. I hired her for all planning up to the wedding and day of coordination, and it was well worth it. My wedding had some quick changes and rain up to a minute before the ceremony, and never once did I have to worry about whether my day was going to be perfect no matter what. Jaime took charge and directed vendors and guests, so that my husband and I did not have to do so, which we do too much in the military. She as well as her staff are nkt only extremely professional but a blessing, and I could not ask for a better leader for an amazing event.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime of Eventfully Planned is so great, we were very fortunate to have her help us plan and execute our wedding. She is so friendly and down to earth and--unlike some others we've encountered--more than happy to work with you to meet whatever budget you set. She has great connections throughout the RI/MA area and almost all of our vendors came from her recommendations. We mainly relied on her for logistical help and vendor recommendations because we already had some basic ideas for the decor. Her and her assistants' help on the day before and day of was invaluable. We had a friend marrying us, and none of us really knew the order of events, but Jaime and her assistant Karen got us squared away and everything went really smoothly. She coordinated vendor deliveries and payments--including some big last minute changes, set everything up perfectly, and dealt with issues as they came up throughout the night so we didn't have to. They also handled the uncertainty of whether the ceremony would be outside or inside, based on the weather, without missing a beat. In what I think is a big compliment to her, one of our guests asked after the fact how we managed everything, and my mom replied that we had a wedding coordinator. She was shocked, because she never noticed Jaime at the reception or ceremony. I think this really speaks to the fact that Jaime and her assistants get everything done but do not make themselves the center of attention. We were really happy overall and would recommend Eventfully Planned to others.
Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Eventfully Planned for my day of coordinator for my wedding at Linden Place this past May. I really can not say enough about Jamie and her assistant. My husband and I both agreed that she was the best money spent for our wedding. All my guest and bridal party kept commenting to me how I was the " calmest bride they have ever seen" that was all due to Jamie. From our first conversation I knew I made the right decision. All my guest complimented how everything was perfect at our wedding and how everything went so smoothly again all due to Jamie! Highly recommended!!!
Dear Danielle,
Thank you so much for hiring me to coordinate your wedding day! I had a great time working your wedding! Thank you so much for these kind words and appreciate the testament!
- Jaime
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She was calm, organized and down to earth... I really can't say enough great things about her. There were so many way Jaime made the day run smoothly, to name a few- she worked with me to make a detailed itinerary for the day, called all my vendors the week of the wedding for a final tie down, coordinated the transportation, helped plan and execute the ceremony and even super glued my shoe when it broke during cocktail hour. I talked to several other wedding coordinators when deciding who to book and Jaime's calm and kind personality really made her stand out to me. The day of the wedding she was invaluable, I'd recommend her to everyone!
Dear Kelly,
Thank you for your kind words! I literally JUST got done watching your wedding highlight video and still drying tears from my eyes! Then poof , this review came through! Your wedding was one of my favorites from 2012 and the entire day was fantastic! Your mom and all those details! Amazing! The whole bridal party was so fun and made it very easy to execute your wedding day! I am so happy to keep in touch with facebook and see what you and Ryan are up to! Thank you again!
Kind Regards,
Jaime
Wedding: 12/08/2012

Susan 1 Reviews
Jaime was open minded and supportive in all areas of planning the final weeks of my daughter's wedding. Jaime was offered the difficult task of coordinating and confirming the arrangements with all vendors the final few weeks of a wedding that started with one wedding planner, then transferred to another and when communication faultered we needed a highly skilled and talented individual to get the job done. That was Jaime. Most importantly, as the mother of the bride and maid of honor, I needed Jaime to deliver a great outcome on the wedding day and it was better than I could ever have imagined. My daughter had a lovely wedding day and I will always be thankful to Jaime for being there for us when we needed her most.
Wedding: 09/15/2012

Connie 1 Reviews
My daughter's wedding was held on 9/8/12. Of all of the decisions we made, the very best one was hiring Jaime as our wedding planner! We truly don't know what we would have done without her! She is the most organized, calm, caring and professional wedding planner! We had several "upsets" leading up to the wedding...some of the ordinary variety, and some very unusual and unexpected! Jaime didn't let anything throw her or frazzle her - in fact, she was the calming factor for ALL of us! She really kept us all (especially the Bride) from totally losing it. We all thoroughly agree that having her with us every step of the way made all the difference in the world. In fact, my other daughter will be getting married in the not too distant future and we have already agreed that the FIRST thing we will need to do is to secure Jaime's services for her wedding as well. She is just simply the best.
Wedding: 09/08/2012

Heather 2 Reviews
The level of trust that we had in Evenfully Planned allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest without having to worry about a thing.
Wedding: 08/26/2012

Mel 1 Reviews
From the moment we met Jaime we knew that choosing her as our wedding planner was the best decision we ever made! Without her, it is fair to say our wedding could not have happened. She was professional, helpful, supportive and enthusiastic throughout the entire planning process. On the big day, she was calm, organized and efficient. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and Jaime was the best wedding planner we could ever have imagined. I cannot urge couples out there considering who to choose as their planner to go with Jaime strongly enough...she is quite simply, a miracle worker.
Eventfully Planned responded with the following comments:
Dear Mel and Vicki! Thank you for the nice review. It was my pleasure working with you both and I cannot wait to see you again soon! Please let me know when you come back to the states and I would love to get together with you!
Jaime
Wedding: 08/18/2012

Liz 9 Reviews
Jaime is incredible! I used her as my day of coordinator and honestly it was the best decision I made for the wedding. She was so organized and thought of every little detail. I had so much faith in her and was able to just shut my brain off and float through the day. She was such a pleasure to work with and she went above and beyond with everything she did. I would HIGHLY recommend other brides to hire her. She was absolutely invaluable to me on my wedding day.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I chose Jaime as my Day of Event Coordinator for my wedding this June. My husband and I are both Southern, so we had no family around to help in the months leading up to the wedding. Additionally, 90% of our guests were traveling across the country to be here, so it was important to me that they not feel like they had a job at the wedding. Most of my family and close friends were using this as their vacation and I wanted them to be and feel relaxed. Leading up to the wedding, Jaime was prompt and helpful in answering my emails regarding vendors. She was clear and supportive in assisting my husband and me through the process of planning the ceremony and wedding timeline (something we quickly learned we knew nothing about! But that was ok, because Jaime did.) On the day of the wedding, our outdoor ceremony was threatened by rain. As I stepped out of the house with my father to walk down the aisle, I saw raindrops on the ground and immediately began to hurry toward the aisle and the onlookers. Jaime stopped me, adjusted my veil and train, and said "I know you are scared of the rain, but I want you to have your moment." Looking back, I am so appreciative of that calm voice, because she was right. A little rain never killed anyone and I would have missed having that calm, clear moment if she had not reminded me. At the conclusion of the ceremony, a storm looked as if it was rolling in and she asked me what she should do about my outdoor cocktail hour. I told her to do what she thought was best and she made the quick decision to move everyone inside to the reception area quickly and efficiently, while my wedding party and I were able to capture some outdoor photos quickly. That sense of calm and quick decision making is worth every penny you may pay Jaime. Of course, this isn't even touching upon the many other helpful aspects. I highly recommend Jaime.
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Jaime as our day-of wedding coordinator, and this might have been one of the best wedding decisions we made. In addition to providing amazing recommendations for other vendors, many of which we used and all of which were perfect, Jaime made our wedding day run more smoothly than I could have ever hoped. She was calm, professional, prepared, and fun! I couldn't recommend her more, and if I have one regret, it would be not hiring Jaime to plan the entire wedding!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime was awesome from Eventfully Planned. It was difficult being a long distance full time working bride, and Jaime responded to every email (which was hundreds in our one year of planning), I hired Jaime for full event servies. I would recommend her to everyone, whether you think you need it or not, you do! I am a type A detailed oriented personality and Jaime adapted to all my needs. I booked her without meeting her becuase of how comfortable she made me feel over the phone. Jaime went to vendor appointments and made recommendations based on her experience in the industry. Thank you Jaime for everything!
Wedding: 05/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime is absolutely amazing! I hired her for full service planning, and from the time we first spoke on the phone to the wedding day (and beyond) she was kind, professional, supportive and just lovely to work with. I decided to hire a wedding planner early on in the planning process... I just didn't know how I would get everything done and often felt lost trying to sort through all the Newport area vendor options. Thank goodness for Jaime! She kept me organized and on track so that nothing fell through the cracks. Her vendor connections and contacts were beyond helpful - no more feeling lost trying to know where to go and who to talk to! She connected me with so many fantastic vendors that I loved and who did such amazing work. She was as hands on or off as I wanted or needed through all the different steps of planning. At times she was my task manager, champion, friend, surrogate mother, and therapist. My and George’s wedding day ran so smoothly and was just absolutely beautiful and perfect, and I know it wouldn’t have been that way without Jaime! I didn’t worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew that she had it all under control. Hiring her was one of the easiest and best decisions I made and was absolutely worth every penny. I feel like she went above and beyond for us, but I think that she does that for every single one of her clients because that’s just how amazing she is. You won’t find a more dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, and just all around wonderful person to work with than Jaime!
Wedding: 02/18/2012
 401-580-5845
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire