Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jamie Reeves and Laci Coker of Erin Blair Makeup were fantastic! They skillfully got 8 of us ready in the wee hours of the morning for our early brunch wedding. All the girls and myself looked fantastic and we loved everything they did for us. They were fun to chat with, professional, and awesome - thanks for everything girls!

Sumner
10/25/2014

Tiffany did an amazing job during bridal portraits and with the wedding party on my wedding day. I especially appreciated the changes she made between the portraits and the wedding. She listened to what everyone asked for and was able to do what we all wanted!! Tiffany went above and beyond - stayed with us until we were all dressed to do touch ups and fix anything needed.

I wish Tiffany could do my hair and make up every day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

When I began my search for a hair and makeup artist for my big day, I was a little overwhelmed. There are so many vendors in the metroplex to choose from. I searched through many sites until I came to Erin's page. I read her reviews, looked at her website and looked at pictures on her Facebook page. I emailed her and got a prompt response the next day. Her work was so great that I actually expected her to be out of my budget, but her pricing came back fantastic and I signed up right away. I had a trial about a month before my wedding and showed her exactly what I wanted. She replicated it exactly as I wanted. It was perfect the first time. I didnt have to make any changes at all. Her work is beautiful. She is personable and easy to work with. She listens fully to your vision and exactly what you want then executes it perfectly. The big day went off without a hitch and we were perfectly on time. Erin and her assistant did a great job handling our momentarily rowdy bunch. If you want an experienced artist that you can trust to make you absolutely stunning on your big day, book Erin!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin answered all my questions and concerns. Communication was so easy. Jamie is really talented! Everyone loved our hair and it lasted all night long. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team are amazing. Erin goes above and beyond to make sure that you are completely happy with how you look and feel. All of my girls looked stunning on the big day and I felt beautiful. I never once doubted I was in good hands with Erin and looking back at all my beautiful wedding photos, I know I made the right choice. You cannot go wrong in choosing Erin, she is amazing and will make you feel like a million bucks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had wedding hair done by one of the junior stylists (I apologize for not remembering her name!) for me, my mom, and three bridesmaids. She was so nice and really listened to what I wanted during our consultation, so I was confident going forward with her on my wedding day. I was not disappointed! My hair was perfect and beautiful, and so were my bridesmaids. The price was also what I expected to pay, and I feel like I got my money's worth. Very happy with the service and will recommend Erin Blair Hair Design to my friends.

JuneBride
06/28/2014

I loved Shanna! Erin was already booked the day of my wedding so I went with one of her senior artists. Shanna did my MOH's hair, my Flower Girl's hair, and my hair and make-up. Everyone's hair looked amazing. I received many compliments about my make-up and I looked absolutely flawless in photos. My hair held up pretty well considering the high humidity. I did get a little frizzy by the end of the night, but that really can't be helped. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Although I didn't work directly with Erin (Shannah did my hair and make up), I couldn't have been more happy with the way my make up and hair turned out for the big day!

There are several stylists that work for Erin, and after viewing their work online, I decided to go with Shannah because Erin was not available on my actual wedding day. I filled out a questionnaire and we schedule a trial for hair and make-up. The trial for make-up was wonderful! Shannah did a great job! Hair, however, was a little rocky at first. Turns out, there is a difference in curls and waves when it comes to hair. I am not the most glitzy girl you will meet, so I didn't know the difference in vocabulary! However, once I was more informed about the difference in the two styles, I was completely satisfied with my hair for the wedding!

Shannah also did hair and make-up for my mom, matron of honor, and bridesmaid. They all seemed satisfied and looked great!

Melissa
05/31/2014

Erin did my hair & makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago. Most of the time I don't do much in terms of makeup for myself. At the trial I had to do a double take because I was just so beautiful, I didn't expect the dramatic transformation. I was transformed but also myself and everything that she did was very natural looking. I am so glad I used Erin for hair & makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did 5 of my bridesmaid's, my mother's, and my wedding makeup. She did an amazing job and everyone loved their makeup! Tiffany is very professional and responsive. She listened to my feedback after my trial makeup session before the wedding and changed everything like I wanted to make my wedding day makeup perfect.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin and Elizabeth did hair and makeup for a number of our wedding party on May 10, 2014. I could not have been happier with how my mother, mother in law and bridesmaids looked! I knew that I had made the right choice in choosing Erin on the day that we did my trial hair/makeup run. I had to hold back tears when she finally let me take a look at myself in the mirror; it was the first time I was able to envision myself as a bride! Erin was able to take the pictures/ideas that I gave her and make me look exactly the way I wanted without making me look overdone. Her work was able to withstand happy tears and lots of dancing. I felt and looked just as great leaving our reception as I did walking down the aisle! Thank you again Erin for being part of our day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job for hair and makeup for our whole wedding party. As I go back and look at the pictures, I was so pleased. She made us all look like the best version of ourselves, striking the perfect balance of making us look fantastic, but still making us look like ourselves. I highly recommend taking her up the fake eyelashes. They make such a difference!!
She took the pictures I brought as inspiration and really the result was above and beyond what I could have expected. They customized their services day of for some who didn’t want to makeup done, and really were very flexible in working through last minute schedule rearranging.
Further, they worked flawlessly through a super chaotic environment. We had a lot of people coming and going throughout the whole day, and Erin and her team did an unbelievable job of working around the chaos. 
I thought the result was just perfect, and I think it was also cost effective. I recommend Erin and her team for your wedding or really for any event where you want to get hair / makeup done.

Valerie
11/30/2013

I loved using Erin for my wedding! She completely understood the look that I was going for, and my bridesmaids and I all looked wonderful! It was really great that she was able to come to us directly and made the whole day easy.

I would definitely recommend her and I will be using her again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin is an absolute must for hair and makeup for your wedding day! Her and Shanna made my wedding party look phenomenal! I know I drove her crazy about how much blush I wanted, but she will do anything you ask and make you look fabulous! I wouldn't have anyone else do my hair and makeup for such a special occasion!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy Doty from Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design did both hair and make-up for me, six bridesmaids, my mom and a flower girl. She was excellent! She got everybody done in time and was very personable and relaxed while doing it. She did exactly what all of us requested and everyone was thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup artist in the DFW area.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding last Saturday and Erin and Shanna did my hair and makeup and 5 of my bridesmaids and 2 moms and 3 aunts all within 5 hours. Erin was so amazing to work with and very efficient. She is very VERY flexible with all of my requests and she made me feel comfortable to even make last minute changes to my makeup. I was very nervous before the wedding but she is so calm and professional and was helping me ease my nervousness. We all looked amazing for my wedding and I would higly recommend Erin for your wedding. =)