Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I began my search for a hair and makeup artist for my big day, I was a little overwhelmed. There are so many vendors in the metroplex to choose from. I searched through many sites until I came to Erin's page. I read her reviews, looked at her website and looked at pictures on her Facebook page. I emailed her and got a prompt response the next day. Her work was so great that I actually expected her to be out of my budget, but her pricing came back fantastic and I signed up right away. I had a trial about a month before my wedding and showed her exactly what I wanted. She replicated it exactly as I wanted. It was perfect the first time. I didnt have to make any changes at all. Her work is beautiful. She is personable and easy to work with. She listens fully to your vision and exactly what you want then executes it perfectly. The big day went off without a hitch and we were perfectly on time. Erin and her assistant did a great job handling our momentarily rowdy bunch. If you want an experienced artist that you can trust to make you absolutely stunning on your big day, book Erin!

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design responded with the following comments:

Nothing makes me happier than seeing that we were able to accomplish all of our goals as a hair and makeup vendor - something I take MUCH pride in! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and also on makeup for my bridesmaids! The hair and makeup held up all night through lots of dancing! The makeup was very light and didn't feel like I was wearing a ton. I really felt like me, just a very glammed up version!

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Raelyn! You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Erin Gobin and Shanna Gobin for my wedding day hair and make up as well as hair for my wedding party. From my first email to find out pricing through the wedding day was excellent! I even had a late last minute change to the total number and schedule and they handled like true professionals! Shanna lead the day of and made my group feel and look beautiful and she kept us all on time with out being bossy :) Most of all, I felt beautiful but felt like me on the wedding day and I have Shanna to thank! I would not hesitate for a second hiring Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design!!

Private User
Recently Married

I used Amy for my hair and makeup for all of my Photo sessions, and wedding day hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She did a wonderful job! I am definitely a perfectionist, but she took the time to listen to every single one of my somewhat obsessive comments on her work. Everything turned out absolutely beautifully for the wedding, and I can't wait to get my pictures back!!! She was very patient, and very willing to work with you to get the perfect look, no matter what. I would definitely recommend Amy from Erin Blair Makeup and Design :)

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Amazing. So professional and the results were perfection. The team even arrived an hour early because they did not want to be late because of an ice storm.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team are amazing! During my hair/makeup trial, Erin really listened to what I wanted and asked for my opinions. Her team was willing to come to our house at 5:30 am to start hair and makeup for my bridal party! They did such a good job on everyone. We all looked fabulous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Our artist was Walter Fuentes. He was amazing. He did everything to make my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams. I would highly recommend Walter.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin was a true professional from my initial e-mail to her all the way until my wedding day. I changed services multiple times and asked numerous questions, she was always gracious to answer them and flexible about my changes. My wedding party and mother looked absolutely stunning on my big day. Erin Blair is incredible and can make any bride feel like their best self on their most important day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough great things about Erin and her team! Everyone in my bridal party looked & felt amazing throughout the entire evening! I had changed my vision for my hair & makeup on the day of the wedding and Erin had adapted so gracefully! I couldn't imagine our day without Erin and her team. If you are looking for a beauty team, book with Erin!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jamie Reeves and Laci Coker of Erin Blair Makeup were fantastic! They skillfully got 8 of us ready in the wee hours of the morning for our early brunch wedding. All the girls and myself looked fantastic and we loved everything they did for us. They were fun to chat with, professional, and awesome - thanks for everything girls!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin was a pleasure to work with and perfect at helping me figure out what I wanted to do with my hair when I showed up to my trial and gave the very specific directions, "Maybe up, or something?" She did my hair and makeup for both engagement photos and the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Erin and her team did amazing work on the day of the wedding, made all the girls/moms look fantastic, got everything done on time, and were fun people to spend the morning of the wedding with. The only thing that could be better would be if she could do my hair and makeup every day :) I was so glad I made the decision to go with Erin and her team and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sumner
10/25/2014

Tiffany did an amazing job during bridal portraits and with the wedding party on my wedding day. I especially appreciated the changes she made between the portraits and the wedding. She listened to what everyone asked for and was able to do what we all wanted!! Tiffany went above and beyond - stayed with us until we were all dressed to do touch ups and fix anything needed.

I wish Tiffany could do my hair and make up every day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin answered all my questions and concerns. Communication was so easy. Jamie is really talented! Everyone loved our hair and it lasted all night long. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team are amazing. Erin goes above and beyond to make sure that you are completely happy with how you look and feel. All of my girls looked stunning on the big day and I felt beautiful. I never once doubted I was in good hands with Erin and looking back at all my beautiful wedding photos, I know I made the right choice. You cannot go wrong in choosing Erin, she is amazing and will make you feel like a million bucks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had wedding hair done by one of the junior stylists (I apologize for not remembering her name!) for me, my mom, and three bridesmaids. She was so nice and really listened to what I wanted during our consultation, so I was confident going forward with her on my wedding day. I was not disappointed! My hair was perfect and beautiful, and so were my bridesmaids. The price was also what I expected to pay, and I feel like I got my money's worth. Very happy with the service and will recommend Erin Blair Hair Design to my friends.

Kaegurl
06/28/2014

I loved Shanna! Erin was already booked the day of my wedding so I went with one of her senior artists. Shanna did my MOH's hair, my Flower Girl's hair, and my hair and make-up. Everyone's hair looked amazing. I received many compliments about my make-up and I looked absolutely flawless in photos. My hair held up pretty well considering the high humidity. I did get a little frizzy by the end of the night, but that really can't be helped. Thank you so much!