Epic Entertainment

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Having anthony be the DJ for our wedding was one of the greatest choices we made. Not only was he professional, but he was also enjoyable to be around, from meeting him at the bridal expo, down to our final dance at our wedding, he was simply amazing! Both my husband and I were wanting a more laid back type of reception and that is EXACTLY what epic entertainment provided for us!!
Wedding: 09/20/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Just the best! That's all we can really say. They did the DJ, lights and a photo booth at our wedding. Anthony and staff were just the best. My friends are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding.
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 1 Reviews
Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and he was AWESOME! We were really indecisive about the music we wanted for our wedding. Kevin scheduled time to talk with us about what we wanted and to help with some suggestions. He was great to work with. We didn't give him much to go off of, but he set the perfect mood the throughout the event and got the whole party out on the dance floor after dinner! Thanks again Kevin!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Epic is awesome! We hired Kevin as our wedding DJ and he was amazing! We had numerous phone calls discussing song options and day of coordination so that everything would go off smoothly, and it did! We had the best dance floor that lasted all night thanks to Kevin!

Anthony also set the mood with wonderful bistro lighting over the back yard ; )

a great team I would recommend to anyone!!!! thanks Epic!!
Wedding: 07/19/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
Omg first off he was so perfecional and kind. He worked with us when I was running leat and when pictures were running late. I am not good with names of songs and he listened to my likes dislikes about music and made an amazing play list for my wedding.

My now husband and I were having our first dance and he made Ryun cry. I can not say why you will have to find out but it was so beautiful awonderful.

He gave my wedding the right vibe. Laid back, relaxed, warm, but fun. He was so kind and enviting to everyone. My wedding would have not been that successful with out him.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the minute we met with Epic Entertainment we knew we were in good hands. For me, the DJ was my #1 priority for my wedding. I didn't care if there was a single flower or decoration, I wanted a packed dance floor, & DJ Kevin helped me do just that. I have been getting so much positive feedback from my friends about our DJ & I am beyond thrilled that we went with Epic Entertainment. I heard that there were guests that wanted to pay to keep DJ Kevin for a couple more hours, unfortunately we had a 10pm curfew at the venue or the party would have continued. Thank you DJ Kevin for helping us have the time of our lives!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Perfect touch to our wedding! I loved the photo booth and so did our guest. The snap junior was the perfect size.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Craig & KIm 2 Reviews
Our initial plan was to do our own music for our wedding, but at the last minute (less than a week before the wedding) decided to inquire with Anthony. He called us back almost immediately and we scheduled his services. The wedding planner that he provided on his website was thorough and an excellent tool to help us plan our day. He even met up with us before the event, just to talk about what we wanted and meet us in person.

The day of the event, Anthony was amazing. He utilized the plan that we put together, which was pretty basic for a wedding, and filled in the other music extremely well. Our 19 year old niece and our 70 year old father (in-law) BOTH, within minutes of each other, were saying how wonderful the music and the DJ was. Not only did he do an wonderful job putting together the fill music, but he was also our emcee - announcing, keeping everyone informed, and keeping us all on a timeline. When things seemed to be getting a bit slow, he stepped it up and kept everything moving.

As an added bonus, Anthony took a bunch of photos for us as well. We did not hire a professional photographer - we just asked our guests for copies of their photos. Anthony took plenty of pictures - he even got up on a ladder and took several photos of our entire wedding, including the guests. We are looking forward to seeing the pictures that he took.

Anthony was an incredible find. We would definitely use him again, and recommend him for any event that you are looking for a DJ (and more).
Wedding: 05/04/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kevin and Anthony of Epic Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We dealt mainly with Kevin, who was incredibly patient and responsive to all our musical needs. From day one, he was thorough in showing us the online tool that made choosing our music fun and easy. We had tons of time to pick our music, and when it came to our one month check-in, Kevin made sure we were finalizing our choices. He made suggestions for games and other timeline events.

For most of our planning, I thought my brother would play the acoustic guitar during my processional, however in the last month of planning, we found out that he would not be able to do it. Kevin and I came up with a moving new acoustic guitar entrance. He helped my 10 year old nephew set up his piano for a reception dedication/toast. And during the reception dancing, my guests were thrilled with the mix we decided on. I personally, had so much fun because of the music.

Kevin and my coordinator worked well together to make my timeline seamless. I got compliments from our guests about how organized everything was. Thanks Kevin! You made our day so special, and kept me sane during planning!
Wedding: 05/03/2014

Ruben 1 Reviews
Kevin was our DJ, Anthony's choice for our special day couldn't have been better. We are SO HAPPY with the sound, MC'ing and lights!

Thanks Kevin for treating us so well!

If you're shopping around, stop it, call Anthony and Kevin!!

Happily Married Couple,
Ruben & Leah G., Arroyo Grande, CA
Wedding: 04/12/2014

Wesley 1 Reviews
Anthony,

You did a great job!! I never felt that there was a song on that we didnt request or didnt love. Thank you for making everything as smooth as possible. The wedding went off without a hitch, well atleast as far as we could tell and that is all that matters.

See you in 20 years!!

-Wes
Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Anthony!! We had a great wedding, it seemed like you knew what songs to play. Guests are still talking about the reception!! Will definitely use again!
Wedding: 02/15/2014

Stephanie 1 Reviews
Anthony Salas from epic entertainment did a great job for our wedding ceremony, & reception we highly recommend!
Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Epic Entertainment… better yet Anthony… is one of the most amazing people we have worked with. His demeanor is extremely cool and collected. His website interface is incredible and makes the entire process fluid and painless. Not a stone is left unturned. Our meetings with him were light and fun. He listened to what we wanted and helped when we had questions. He is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He is person you develop a relationship with and not just a "vendor" in our eyes.
Wedding: 11/30/2013

Jessica 3 Reviews
We wanted to have a fun wedding where everyone danced and enjoyed themselves and boy did we get our wish!! DJ Anthony was so AMAZING! He had everyone on the dance floor till they kicked us out. It was a perfect combination of music which was good for all ages, he was also very helpful and patient with all the requests. I was absolutely recommend for any event and plan on using his services in the future. Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding Anthony!
Wedding: 11/16/2013

Ace 1 Reviews
With all the stress and worries of planning for a wedding and making sure that it was perfect, I knew that there was a lot of responsibility on our DJ/emcee. We had Neal from Epic Entertainment as our DJ. We met up with Neal and Anthony and off the bat I knew that it wasn't just their job but it was their passion to give you everything that you ask for and more. They were very professional and down to earth. They had a great tool that breaks down into detail what songs you want during certain parts of the reception. We left our breakdown pretty general since we had so much other things that took up a lot of our time during the preparation of our wedding but on the day of the event, Neal showed up with all the lighting and it really brought a different atmosphere to the venue. Neal was very understanding with last minute changes and had all the songs that we requested. I couldn't have had a better service with anyone else and it really made our special day even more special. Thank you so much! I hope that anyone else that is trying to look for a DJ/lighting is reading this and stop searching. I'm telling you that Epic Entertainment is your first and last stop.

-Ace and Roxanne
Wedding: 11/02/2013
 805-540-8564
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire