Elope to San Diego

Elope to San Diego

WeddingWire's BRIDE'S CHOICE AWAR0 WINNING OFFICIANT 2011, 2010 and 2009!

San Diego, CA 92111 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Military Mondays was exactly what we hoped for and more than we could have expected. It was a beautiful day in La Jolla on our scenic wedding location. They provided a professional photographer, and a violist. It was beautiful! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted. It had everything a million dollar wedding could have had, music, beauty, and love BUT all the services were absolutely free! They provided everything for us, it was a stress free elopement! Our Chaplin Mary, gave a beautiful service to us, with many words of wisdom. They were very professional, we can't thank them enough for our beautiful wedding day experience.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher and his wife were wonderful. I was a bit anxious about booking an elopement online, but there was nothing at all to worry about with these two. They were both warm and personable from the moment we met them on the beach. They immediately put us at ease, (even though we were running late and I was completely stressed out) and Rev. Christopher did a perfect ceremony for us.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher Tuttle is truly professional and amazing. From the beginning, as a bride with many questions, he made sure that he answered all of my questions. I appreciated that he told me to make sure I do my "homework" and research other chaplains, to ensure that it was a match! As soon as I had made a few calls and did some research, I knew instantly that Rev. Christopher Tuttle was my man! He had just the write balance of fun and professionalism! He put me at ease and I knew it was the one person I didn't have to worry about, and I could focus on all the other vendors I needed to secure. I really appreciated his Wedding Handbook. This process made it easy to determine, with my husband, our choices for our beautiful and romantic ceremony day! Rev. Christopher Tuttle was always available, and was quick to respond with any phone or email inquiries. I had ZERO issues and the process, in my mind, was FLAWLESS. If you want a professional and 1st in class Rev - Christopher Tuttle is your man! I appreciate all you did for our wedding we just recently had in San Diego a few weeks ago. I am still beaming from the enjoyment of the ceremony and I keep watching the video! I will hold your words true to my heart and remember it always. Thank you for a beautiful and memorial wedding ceremony!
Warm regards,
Melissa Adame (The new Mrs. Saffer)

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I got married in La Jolla, in a beautiful beach location picked by the couple who married us. Reverend was such a nice person, as was his wife. He brought a little humor to the wedding as well, which we both loved. They presented us with a gift as well when we arrived, it was a bottle with sand and shells in it and our names with the wedding date printed on it. They were both very kind and the whole event went quickly, yet we both enjoyed every moment of it. I highly suggest going through Elope to San Diego if you're thinking of doing a very small, personal ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Christopher made our wedding day so special. he accommodated our special requests and added some welcome humor! Thank you Rev. Christopher and Elope to San Diego ...we couldn't have done it without you!

Mike and Kathy O'Malley

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Loved doing our wedding with Elope to San Diego. It was so wonderful doing our wedding in a romatic location instead of at the courthouse like we had planned. Chaplain Mary was so wonderful and made our day truly special!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were very professional and made our day extra special. They added a lot of personal touches to our ceremony and seemed very invested in us.

• Wedding: 05/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Chris is amazing! I started looking into elopement ceremonies from Chicago and I came across Elope to San Diego. Rev. Chris was very accommodating and helpful when it came to questions we had. He was always responsive in a timely manner and made the day everything we had hoped for! His great sense of humor was definitely and added element to our ceremony. We highly recommend Elope to San Diego for elopement ceremonies and look forward to keeping in touch with Rev. Chris!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Military Monday's is an amazing offer that Rev. Christopher & Chaplain Mary offer to those in the service. It was beautiful and easy to find. It was a day that I will never forget. My husband and I got engaged on one side of the US at the ocean and married on the other side of the US in San Diego. The services that they offer are just wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding went off without a hitch! Rev. Christopher and his wonderful wife were the PERFECT way to go! The communication was effortless and we could not have picked a more sensitive, funny, down to earth, outstanding guy to share our special day with. They were on time and set our minds at ease with just how easy the whole process can really be. We are so glad we picked Rev. Christopher that we will for sure do a vow renewal next year just for fun. Do not hesitate to book Rev. Christopher or Chaplain Mary for your elopement, they were fantastic!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had our beautiful ceremony through "Elope to San Diego" services from Rev. Christopher Tuttle on 03.15.2014. He was highly recommended and the elopement ceremony was very affordable. If we had any questions or needed to contact him, he would contact us right away. It was a very smooth, easy process in getting the ceremony booked. He also had vendors for a discounted rate that you can book for such as photographer, videographer, musician, hair/makeup....etc.

When the day finally came, Rev. Christopher Tuttle performed a beautiful ceremony for us. It was very relaxing, intimate, and the views were absolutely amazing! We would highly recommend Rev. Christopher Tuttle for an elopement ceremony!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Rev. Christopher. I may be a little bias being that it was my own ceremony, but he performed the best ceremony that I have ever witnessed. I would highly recommend Rev. Christopher.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding planner myself, it was so nice to find Rev Tuttle. He made the process so easy and answered all of my questions (and there were a lot!). The ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and his list of vendors that he works with were also great!

• Wedding: 12/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very timely in answering all questions/concerns. Great ceremony, very professional and personable. Would recommend there services time and again!

• Wedding: 08/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Rev Tuttle for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal and as I live in the UK I did all my research online before booking and can say that I could not have made a better choice. The ceremony was very emotional for us and he made us feel very relaxed and at ease. The location was stunning and the sunset at Cuvier Park was perfect. I would 100% recommend.

• Wedding: 08/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a beautiful service, however the photographer pictures had many mistakes. We had to have them repaired.

• Wedding: 08/05/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Videography
877-223-5673
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards