Elegant Wedding Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was the most MOIST and Delicious Cake I have EVER tasted!! My Husband was overly impressed :-)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Nancy made my day so very awesome. I found her after a frantic search for someone that could accommodate me on short notice (3 weeks!). I also had special needs in terms of delivery because my wedding was held in a rural area and most folks in the business either wanted WAY TOO MUCH money to do the set up or wouldn't even consider it at all. Nancy and her sweet husband are an asset to brides to be everywhere. I highly recommend them to everyone that I hear is getting married!

Alice Lawton

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Nancy was great to work with for my wedding. She was so flexible and willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted with my cake. My guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I have recommended Elegant Wedding Cakes to everyone I know. Nancy drove over 150 miles to deliver, set up and serve the wedding cake for my sister's wedding. When we first met Nancy, she invited us to her home/business for a cake tasting. The cakes were wonderful! Not only did she describe each of them but told us what to look for when seeking a good cake from the many other cake tastings that day. Needless to say, we were well groomed with cake expertise upon entering the 3 other places we had to go to. Nancy was very professional and her prices could not be beat. She was very experienced and I definitely give her 2 Thumbs up!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had a very small wedding which meant a small budget - Nancy worked with me to create the perfect cake. She also made me feel like we had known each other for quite some time and I really enjoyed working with her.