Electra Cruises

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susan is the lady who is helping my fiance and I. She, as well as all of the Electra Cruising Staff, were all welcoming, excited to work with us, and very accommodating to any of our needs and wishes. The boat is an extraordinary piece of art work in itself. But the deals that this company is able to offer are unbeatable. The total cost of my wedding is what some venues near the beach were to rent out. I have always dreamed of a beach wedding and when I found out that this incredible yacht was an option, and a reasonable one at that, Susan and Electra Cruises worked very closely with my fiance and I to help make sure it was the right fit for us. Electra Cruises is based on making their customers happy. They work with vendors at a discounted rate and they do not work for commission. Their only incentive is

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
[Private]

Where do I even begin?! My fiancé and I got engaged a little over a month ago and decided we did not want to wait a year and a half to make it official. We knew we had to be realistic with where we could get married, when, and who would be available. We considered eloping, then a small wedding, and then found Electra. Thankfully Susan was wonderful and gave us a tour of each yacht and showed us the ins and outs. She was beyond helpful and you could tell she loves her job! She was never pushy which is a huge plus in my book. My fiancé and I fell in love with the Destiny and were aiming for October of this year to get married. Luckily Susan found a few open dates with our dream boat. We ended up putting a deposit down and setting our date within 24 hours! We did our tasting a few weeks ago and it was unbelievably easy, quick, and so much fun! You could select your DJ, captain, photographer, and food all on a gorgeous yacht in a few hours---which is exactly what we did! If you are on a time crunch, you must consider Electra cruises as it is affordable, flexible, and professional.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

AMAZING! I love that this was all-inclusive. It made picking all of the vendors so much easier! Plus how many people can say they got married on a yacht! So unique and affordable with so many different yachts.

dianeandjeff
06/06/2015

My husband and I just got married on the Electra Cruises "Destiny" yacht. Our event was amazing and the Destiny was perfect for the amount of guests we had. Donna Lacey our sales representative and the yacht staff were amazing from start to finish, Donna even came to wish us well right before we departed from the dock and the staff took care of everything making me and my then fiancé feel stress free. All of our guests were saying "how amazing it was" and "what a good time" they were having. The food was surprisingly delicious though we only had a few bites then we were off to mingle and it could not have been a more gorgeous day the weather was perfect. Our officiant Phil added charm and charisma to our ceremony, which brought our guests to life and Roy Mendoza was an amazing DJ we would use him for any event, he set the ambiance for the entire event with his energy and extensive knowledge in music As an added bonus we added the Cigar Guys to our event as an additional treat for our guests and everyone was astounded by their service as well. If you are looking for a venue right on the harbor in Newport Beach, California it doesn't get any better than this, thank you Electra Cruises for making our day "unforgettable!"

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Nikki
06/06/2015

Our wedding aboard the ATHENA was perfect! We wanted a venue that was "all-inclusive" if you will. And we are so happy we chose Electra Cruises. From our first meeting with Donna we knew we were in good hands. She went over every detail about the boat, caterers, florists, etc and answered every email or phone call in a timely manner. She really took away any stress a bride can have. The vendor night they have is a unique experience but makes it easy to meet/pick your vendor (if you aren't bringing an outside vendor on board). I felt like we had the dream team of vendors for the boat: DJ Von, Cinderella Cakes & LaVonne's Florist, all of which work with the boat on a regular basis so they know how it all works. The food was incredible & our guests specifically LOVED the coconut encrusted prawns we served during cocktail hour. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu though! And finally our wedding coordinator for the boat, Gina - she was incredible! Everything aboard the boat was perfect because of her. We would get married with Electra Cruises all over again in a heartbeat. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Dave
05/16/2015

Had our wedding here last week on the Eternity and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Susan Pereda was our wedding planner, and Anjelica was our day-of coordinator, and they were both angels in making our wedding as stress-free and memorable as it can be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I am so thankful that we chose Electra Cruises as our wedding venue. My husband and I could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out. It was completely flawless - how many couples can say that?! Throughout the whole planning process, Lorraine was incredibly helpful. She was an amazing communicator, answering my emails nearly as quickly as I sent them. For a bride planning her own wedding, this is PRICELESS. She never balked at how many emails I sent her and was always there with a helpful response. She is so sweet, too, and you can tell that she is there to make sure everything goes well with your big day.
Kim was our "day of" coordinator and there is no way our wedding would be as perfect as it was without her. She was AMAZING. She helped us schedule a rehearsal when I was sure we weren't going to be able to and completely calmed my worries about how all the timing was going to work. She was endlessly flexible when we needed to change some things around. She put all our decor out perfectly and helped make the boat look exactly how we had envisioned it would look. She was a much needed calming presence before everything was about to start, always reassuring me everything would go according to plan ... and it did! She made sure my Husband and I were where we needed to be at every moment, but never, ever rushed us. I cannot say enough amazing things about Kim.
If you're looking for a ridiculously unique experience for your guests and a memorable setting for your wedding, you gotta check out Electra Cruises.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We held our wedding and reception on the yacht Destiny through Electra Cruises. From start to finish, we had an incredible experience. In addition to having the best prices for an all-inclusive venue, the yacht itself was gorgeous. The entire staff was incredible to work with, the food was delicious. All of our guests had an amazing time. I'd like to offer special recognition to Alison, our planner; Karen, our on site coordinator; Captain Ed, our Captain; and Shea, our concierge. They all went above and beyond to ensure the planning and event itself went smoothly. We loved them!

Adriana
04/04/2015

Everything was excellent.... I enjoy my wedding 100%

Best wedding reception ever. Susan was a pleasure to work with. Used their vendors Cinderella Cakes and Code Blue photobooth. 129 guests. Open bar. Hawaiian Luau buffet and appetizers. Great food. Nice ambiance. Day of coordinator Karen was A+. Preferred our own DJ Alfred / Cerritos All-stars who killed it the whole night! Should have paid for the extra hour cuz nobody wanted to go home.
Wedding planning is stressful, you will still need to make important decisions and add little details. The professional staff of Electra cruises makes it a little easier for you. Enjoy the night and be married.

Cheryl
12/06/2014

Top notch from beginning to end!

I would highly recommend Electra Cruises to anyone considering a wedding venue. Lorraine and Kim were simply amazing. They handle everything so you can enjoy your wedding. The food and service was outstanding. Our guests didn't want the evening to end.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This was the most romantic wedding. My wedding was very special. The coordinators made the flow flawless. All of the staff was very courteous and had amazing customer service. This cruise was absolutely perfect. I recommend this company for anyone planning a wedding or party. This was absolutely amazing and perfect.

Electra was an amazing venue all in one. Donna who we did all the arrangements with was amazing and talked us through step by step. Kim our event coordinator could not have been better. Everything we needed or wanted was there before we could ask for it. We had the time of our lives and our guest enjoyed themselves to the fullest.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Electra Cruises if you are looking for a gorgeous wedding, little to no work on your end, a wonderful experience for your guests and an all around perfect day! We had such a great experience from beginning to end and our wedding day is still being talked about! Wish I could do it all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
1+ year ago

Electra Cruises was the best wedding venue we could have ever picked!! Not only was the yacht absolutely beautiful, but the entire planning process was stress free! Seriously, if you are looking for an incredible wedding experience from start to finish, then Electra Cruises is the way to go! They are like the one stop shop for everything you will need for your day! They have a list of the best vendors for you to choose from so that you don’t have to go searching all over for a good photographer, florist, etc. and you get to meet all of them and taste all of the food options for yourself so that you know exactly what you are getting on your big day! This unique venue guarantees you and your guests a night they will never forget! Our wedding was over a year ago and all of our friends are still talking about how amazing it was!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning