Electra Cruises

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top notch from beginning to end!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Cheryl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Electra Cruises to anyone considering a wedding venue. Lorraine and Kim were simply amazing. They handle everything so you can enjoy your wedding. The food and service was outstanding. Our guests didn't want the evening to end.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most romantic wedding. My wedding was very special. The coordinators made the flow flawless. All of the staff was very courteous and had amazing customer service. This cruise was absolutely perfect. I recommend this company for anyone planning a wedding or party. This was absolutely amazing and perfect.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Electra was an amazing venue all in one. Donna who we did all the arrangements with was amazing and talked us through step by step. Kim our event coordinator could not have been better. Everything we needed or wanted was there before we could ask for it. We had the time of our lives and our guest enjoyed themselves to the fullest.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Electra Cruises if you are looking for a gorgeous wedding, little to no work on your end, a wonderful experience for your guests and an all around perfect day! We had such a great experience from beginning to end and our wedding day is still being talked about! Wish I could do it all over again!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was the planner assigned to our wedding. I could not have asked for a friendlier helper. She helped with every question we had and accommodated all of our needs. She seemed genuinely interested in the success of our event and our relationship. She relieved a lot of the stress of the planning and made working with Electra a breeze.

We are a gay couple and she was able to assure us that all of the vendors would be fine with that and made sure our experience was smooth. We had our wedding on the Athena with about 70 people and it was beautiful. We did the evening cruise which provided the perfect opportunity for sunset photos and was a great size for the number of people we had. From the table cloths to the bartenders, our event was beautiful largely because of the professionalism and ability of the Electra staff.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was amazing, so helpful and supportive. She made planning our wedding from another continent so easy.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best venue I could have ever asked for. I had the easiest wedding planning experience ever, Donna my wedding planner made everything so simple and easy. Had about 130 guests aboard the yacht Eternity and it was perfect.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Electra cruises was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Both my husband and I have family from out of state. Essentially the wedding planning process fell on the two of us. Electra cruises is a one stop shop type of venue. They make it so easy to pick what you want in the most cost effective way.

Donna was an amazing help. She treated us like her own children and was completely honest with what we should and shouldn't spend our money on. She was quick to respond to emails and made us feel like we weren't just another customer.

Mona was our day of coordinator. I was worried not having contact with the coordinator until the week of the wedding, but she did a fantastic job. Once I came aboard the boat, she made sure both my husband and I were taken care of and that the night ran smoothly.

All in all Electra cruises was the best experience we have had! All of our guests, both young and old, complimented us on having the most incredible wedding they have ever attended. Yes we did a lot of planning to ensure it would be a great experience for everyone, but Electra cruises really put the icing on the cake with their beautiful venue and amazing service.

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just wanted to write a brief summary of my experience using Electra Cruises Inc. in Newport Beach Ca. for my wedding on May 24th 2014. Our wedding planner Donna Lacey was warm, friendly and very thorough. She greeted us with hugs each and every time we stopped in to inquire about the details. The entire staff was very accommodating to our needs when we needed to check the Newport Princess yacht for measurements and such. We had nearly 70 people attend and every one of them thought it was one of the most memorable weddings ever. The wedding coordinator Maribel saw to it that the evening ran smooth and all family and guests needs were met. The food was absolutely delicious and the suggested music (DJ Von) and photographer (Photography by Sylvie) were perfect choices for an awesome evening.

I would recommend Electra Cruises for anyone considering a unique all in one wedding package while floating around beautiful Newport Harbor. The staff definitely knows their job well and you will feel very well taken care of.
All the best,
Scott and Magali Lewis

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place so much, I feel really different when I got married here. I highly recomment to set appointment a have a wedding here.. Its very cheap and elegant. Dont need to worry everything you need to do for your wedding coz Electra Cruises will be the one to take care everything for you. I love them so much.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Electra Cruises and their services are beyond amazing! They truly have the wedding formula down to a tea! From beginning to end their work is exceptional! We booked with Susan and she was perfect throughout the entire planning process! From email, phone calls and unscheduled visits, she always greeted us and devoted 100% of her time planning our special day! She and Karen (our event coordinator for the big day) made our day truly magical! Karen took care of all the details that we as brides tend to forget and both made our experience incredible! Michael and I don't have enough kind words to express our gratitude to them! Love them for making our day magical!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!!! I suggest this to all of my newly engaged friends. When I was researching weddings the average cost is about $27,000. We did our wedding (including everything except the ring & dress) for $17,000. It was the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. We were married on the Athena Yacht on March 15, 2014 at noon. It was a day made for us. Our coordinators Tabatha & Mona made the day flow by effortlessly and made sure to include all of our requests. We even ride off on a gondola!!!! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. This is so unique & romantic.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was amazing and our wedding turned our beautiful. It was a whole package and everything was taken care of so less stress. Our wedding planner Lorraine was a doll and loved working with her, Lyn from my fair lady flowers made sure the flowers were beautiful and our dj Mr Von kept the dance floor packed with various music and requests!! This place was fun and unique and beautiful for a wedding!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best time in my wedding!! Karen our wedding coordinator of the day was the best. I honestly have no complaints. Shanon, my wedding planner was such a sweetheart always approach us with a smile and hug.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Denisse
949-723-1069
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire