Electra Cruises

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susan is the lady who is helping my fiance and I. She, as well as all of the Electra Cruising Staff, were all welcoming, excited to work with us, and very accommodating to any of our needs and wishes. The boat is an extraordinary piece of art work in itself. But the deals that this company is able to offer are unbeatable. The total cost of my wedding is what some venues near the beach were to rent out. I have always dreamed of a beach wedding and when I found out that this incredible yacht was an option, and a reasonable one at that, Susan and Electra Cruises worked very closely with my fiance and I to help make sure it was the right fit for us. Electra Cruises is based on making their customers happy. They work with vendors at a discounted rate and they do not work for commission. Their only incentive is

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Dave
05/16/2015

Had our wedding here last week on the Eternity and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Susan Pereda was our wedding planner, and Anjelica was our day-of coordinator, and they were both angels in making our wedding as stress-free and memorable as it can be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I am so thankful that we chose Electra Cruises as our wedding venue. My husband and I could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out. It was completely flawless - how many couples can say that?! Throughout the whole planning process, Lorraine was incredibly helpful. She was an amazing communicator, answering my emails nearly as quickly as I sent them. For a bride planning her own wedding, this is PRICELESS. She never balked at how many emails I sent her and was always there with a helpful response. She is so sweet, too, and you can tell that she is there to make sure everything goes well with your big day.
Kim was our "day of" coordinator and there is no way our wedding would be as perfect as it was without her. She was AMAZING. She helped us schedule a rehearsal when I was sure we weren't going to be able to and completely calmed my worries about how all the timing was going to work. She was endlessly flexible when we needed to change some things around. She put all our decor out perfectly and helped make the boat look exactly how we had envisioned it would look. She was a much needed calming presence before everything was about to start, always reassuring me everything would go according to plan ... and it did! She made sure my Husband and I were where we needed to be at every moment, but never, ever rushed us. I cannot say enough amazing things about Kim.
If you're looking for a ridiculously unique experience for your guests and a memorable setting for your wedding, you gotta check out Electra Cruises.

Adriana
04/04/2015

Everything was excellent.... I enjoy my wedding 100%

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Best wedding reception ever. Susan was a pleasure to work with. Used their vendors Cinderella Cakes and Code Blue photobooth. 129 guests. Open bar. Hawaiian Luau buffet and appetizers. Great food. Nice ambiance. Day of coordinator Karen was A+. Preferred our own DJ Alfred / Cerritos All-stars who killed it the whole night! Should have paid for the extra hour cuz nobody wanted to go home.
Wedding planning is stressful, you will still need to make important decisions and add little details. The professional staff of Electra cruises makes it a little easier for you. Enjoy the night and be married.

Cheryl
12/06/2014

Top notch from beginning to end!

I would highly recommend Electra Cruises to anyone considering a wedding venue. Lorraine and Kim were simply amazing. They handle everything so you can enjoy your wedding. The food and service was outstanding. Our guests didn't want the evening to end.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This was the most romantic wedding. My wedding was very special. The coordinators made the flow flawless. All of the staff was very courteous and had amazing customer service. This cruise was absolutely perfect. I recommend this company for anyone planning a wedding or party. This was absolutely amazing and perfect.

Electra was an amazing venue all in one. Donna who we did all the arrangements with was amazing and talked us through step by step. Kim our event coordinator could not have been better. Everything we needed or wanted was there before we could ask for it. We had the time of our lives and our guest enjoyed themselves to the fullest.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Electra Cruises if you are looking for a gorgeous wedding, little to no work on your end, a wonderful experience for your guests and an all around perfect day! We had such a great experience from beginning to end and our wedding day is still being talked about! Wish I could do it all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna was the planner assigned to our wedding. I could not have asked for a friendlier helper. She helped with every question we had and accommodated all of our needs. She seemed genuinely interested in the success of our event and our relationship. She relieved a lot of the stress of the planning and made working with Electra a breeze.

We are a gay couple and she was able to assure us that all of the vendors would be fine with that and made sure our experience was smooth. We had our wedding on the Athena with about 70 people and it was beautiful. We did the evening cruise which provided the perfect opportunity for sunset photos and was a great size for the number of people we had. From the table cloths to the bartenders, our event was beautiful largely because of the professionalism and ability of the Electra staff.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Susan was amazing, so helpful and supportive. She made planning our wedding from another continent so easy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Best venue I could have ever asked for. I had the easiest wedding planning experience ever, Donna my wedding planner made everything so simple and easy. Had about 130 guests aboard the yacht Eternity and it was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Electra cruises was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Both my husband and I have family from out of state. Essentially the wedding planning process fell on the two of us. Electra cruises is a one stop shop type of venue. They make it so easy to pick what you want in the most cost effective way.

Donna was an amazing help. She treated us like her own children and was completely honest with what we should and shouldn't spend our money on. She was quick to respond to emails and made us feel like we weren't just another customer.

Mona was our day of coordinator. I was worried not having contact with the coordinator until the week of the wedding, but she did a fantastic job. Once I came aboard the boat, she made sure both my husband and I were taken care of and that the night ran smoothly.

All in all Electra cruises was the best experience we have had! All of our guests, both young and old, complimented us on having the most incredible wedding they have ever attended. Yes we did a lot of planning to ensure it would be a great experience for everyone, but Electra cruises really put the icing on the cake with their beautiful venue and amazing service.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I just wanted to write a brief summary of my experience using Electra Cruises Inc. in Newport Beach Ca. for my wedding on May 24th 2014. Our wedding planner Donna Lacey was warm, friendly and very thorough. She greeted us with hugs each and every time we stopped in to inquire about the details. The entire staff was very accommodating to our needs when we needed to check the Newport Princess yacht for measurements and such. We had nearly 70 people attend and every one of them thought it was one of the most memorable weddings ever. The wedding coordinator Maribel saw to it that the evening ran smooth and all family and guests needs were met. The food was absolutely delicious and the suggested music (DJ Von) and photographer (Photography by Sylvie) were perfect choices for an awesome evening.

I would recommend Electra Cruises for anyone considering a unique all in one wedding package while floating around beautiful Newport Harbor. The staff definitely knows their job well and you will feel very well taken care of.
All the best,
Scott and Magali Lewis

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I love this place so much, I feel really different when I got married here. I highly recomment to set appointment a have a wedding here.. Its very cheap and elegant. Dont need to worry everything you need to do for your wedding coz Electra Cruises will be the one to take care everything for you. I love them so much.