Edward Hopman Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

There are so many wonderful things we want to say about Ed. We truly would recommend him to any bride and groom, and have already given his name out to our friends! Ed was there for the whole wedding experience and yet his presence was hardly felt. He has an amazing ability to capture the perfect moments without being intrusive to your family or guests. Ed demonstrated his incredible talent in a variety of situations and lighting; we did outdoor day pictures, indoor pictures with large windows behind us, and a ton of indoor pictures without windows. In each setting Ed was able to create perfect photographs - sharp, colorful, and artistic. We feel that our photos from the wedding are incredibly balanced between beautiful family and couples portraits with fun and meaningful candid photos of our guests. Ed let us play a significant role in the process of designing our actual wedding album. It was truly a collaborative process. He welcomed us to rearrange photos as we wanted, to turn some to black and white, and to add photos as we wished. The final product of the physical album is stunning- it is so special to us and we keep looking at it. I recommend getting an album- there is something so different and awesome about the real album that the digital photos just can’t display in the same way. The truest sign of how happy we are with Ed’s work is that now his photos are all over our house and we get so many compliments on his work!

Thank you Ed- We couldn’t be happier!

Tiffany and Larry, Married on 10/26/14

Aimee
09/13/2014

Ed was WONDERFUL!! My husband and I did a lot of the planning on our own, and he definitely relieved A LOT of the unnecessary stress. He was very open to any of our photo op suggestions and definitely used his professional eye for even better photo ops! super flexible with locations and fun to work with

Private User
1+ year ago

Ed is a great photographer with a creative eye. He is very friendly, outgoing and professional. He offers an amazing service for a photographer in this price range. He went above & beyond to make sure our day was stress free; I would (and have) recommended Ed to friends and family!

Kate
08/10/2013

Edward is amazing. He did everything we ask for and more! We would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Photography

Ed is a wonderful photographer. He is very artistic and very friendly. We got to spend 12 hours with Ed and let me say he never stopped taking pictures. I absolutely love his work and will use him again.

Services Used: Photography

Ed is an AMAZING photographer! He met with us before the wedding and listened to all of the ideas that I had. I showed him photos of some of the ideas and he remembered them the day of the wedding, which made things so much easier on me. On the day of the wedding he showed up right on time and stayed an hour later than we had booked him for to make sure we got all of the photos that we wanted. Many of the wedding guests commented on how nice and friendly he was and he was always very easy to get in touch with if I had any questions.

Compared to so many other photographers, his prices were hands down the best and the wedding photos that the guests order were the most affordable that I have ever seen. With my package, I also received a flash drive that contained all of my wedding photos so I have all of them in digital format with the rights to print them if I decide I want more 10 years from now. I received my photos a few weeks after my wedding in a beautiful personalized DVD case. We, as well as our family and friends, absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and can’t thank you enough Ed.

Services Used: Photography

My husband found Ed on eBay Classifieds and he was willing to drive and meet us halfway for our first meeting. Ed was the most approachable, down to earth photographer we could have asked for. We spoke with 3 photographers and he was a easy pick... and not to mention his photos are beautiful AND he's an awesome value. What we also liked about him is that this isn't his primary job - and his passion and love for photography shines through all of his photos. We saw our preview on facebook and we CANNOT WAIT to see the rest of the pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Ed was incredible I couldn't imagine hiring any other photographer. He went through all of his pricing, what to expect from him and was incredible on wedding day. My wife and I hardly even noticed he was there and has a wonderful creative taste you can just see in his photos. If we have baby pictures done in the near future, we will be going to Ed Hopman for those as well. Professional through and through!!!

Services Used: Photography

Ed Hopman is a wonderful photographer. I am the mother of the groom and hired Ed to do the photography for my son and daughter in laws wedding. He did a fantastic job. He met all of the bride and grooms expectations. Everyone was very happy with Ed. He took all the pictures the bride asked for and more. Ed was attentive and right there for all the magical moments. Thank you Ed! I will be calling you when one of our next kids gets married. I would recommend Ed he is great! Amy Pecoraro

Services Used: Photography

Ed photographed our wedding on September 22 and the photos were absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't stop looking at the them. When we met with Ed, we were drawn to his style and knew he would do a great job photographing our wedding. And he did not disappoint! Ed was very professional, easy to work with, and was a great value. He got the photos to us quicker than I expected. He did a excellent job capturing all of the events of the day. Ed arrived before we were scheduled to start the our first look to scope out the best spots for photos as well as take some photos of the wedding venue. Once we started, Ed kept us on track and we were able to get all the shots we wanted before the ceremony started. He blended into the ceremony and reception and I was surprised that he got all the shots that he did. I don't even remember him taking some of the photos. Ed was in all the right places at the right time. Ed shot a variety of posed and natural shots. From the photos of our guests during dinner and cocktail hour to my dad playing an air guitar on the dance floor, Ed got it all. Thank you so much for the amazing photos! It was a night we will never forget and thanks to Ed's photos, we will be able to relive the night forever. I highly recommend him as a photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Thanks for the pics Ed! They are all beautiful. :) We were very impressed with your work and we will definitely recommend you to our friends!

Katie and Dan

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ed was absolutely amazing. He did everything we asked and even more! He managed to keep a low profile at both the reception and ceremony, while capturing unbelievable photos. Both of our families are still talking about how friendly Ed was and how lovely his photos look.

Services Used: Photography

I met with Ed because I did not like the meeting I initially had with a wedding photography company. Ed was the complete opposite- he listened to everything we had to say and got to know us as a couple. Ed was above and beyond amazing and you should hear my parents still singing his praises. Ed was on time, took photos at multiple locations, and with a very nice variety of posed and natural shots. I had no clue he was even taking some of the photos he did and its amazing how many wonderful church photos I have. He completely blended in at the reception yet somehow got very nice couple/group shots of everyone and wonderful photos of my husband and I and our bridal party. Most importantly Ed is passionate about photography and it shows with how many wonderful photos I have!

Services Used: Photography

Fantastic! The best of the best.

Services Used: Photography

Edward Hopman photographed our Civil Union in June of this year. I was a nervous bride, full of energy and not sure what to do with myself. Ed was professional and experienced. He was able to keep me calm and laughing while taking multiple shots in various settings. I felt at ease. He was natural and unobtrusive. I wanted shots with various family members and friends, but I didn't want them all to look "staged". He was able to produce a beautiful array of professional grade, quality photos in both the studio setting and on site. He photographed every step of our way on our wedding day. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the results. He was also truly happy for us on our wedding day and it showed in his dedication. Thank you Edward for making our wedding day memorable and being a part of it.

Services Used: Photography

Edward did an awesome job! He was very well priced and very professional! He was easy to work with and very easy going! I would highly recommend hiring Edward as a photographer for any event!

Services Used: Band, Photography