Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

very accommodating-they delivered my dress to the house and shipped my daughters wedding dress back to her out of state house

Recently Married

Edricks was very professional and responsive. They picked up the gown right at my office and preserved it beautifully and quickly. What a pleasure to work with!

Deirdre
05/10/2014

Working with Edricks dry cleaning was a pleasure. They cleaned and preserved my wedding dress quickly and at an affordable rate. It's difficult to trust someone with such an important and meaningful item, but you can have the confidence in Edricks.

Stefanie
1 Review
10/13/2012

David and his team did such a wonderful job cleaning and preserving my wedding dress. By the end of the night of my wedding the bottom of my dress was so dirty and David was able to get my dress looking like new again. David and his team are extremely professional and responsive and had my dress returned to me quickly and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend David and Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning to all brides!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was married in CT, but I live in VA so Edricks was a lifesaver! I packed my dress up and mailed it to them in CT, then they mailed it to me to VA in perfect condition! I got married in the fall and my tulle dress picked up tons of leaves and dirt. Now it as good as new, and for a great price. It came nicely packed up in a thick cardboard preservation box which was tucked in a fabric bag. It will certainly be a keepsake for years!

Recently Married

they were terrific-mailed the dress back to the bride and delivered the mother of the bride dress to my house. it was just a bit expensive (but that could be that the dresses were a bit fussy, so lots of detail)