Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Meeting Your Needs and Exceeding Your Expectations

1007 Farmington Avenue
Farmington , CT 06032 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very accommodating-they delivered my dress to the house and shipped my daughters wedding dress back to her out of state house

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edricks was very professional and responsive. They picked up the gown right at my office and preserved it beautifully and quickly. What a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Simone
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Edricks dry cleaning was a pleasure. They cleaned and preserved my wedding dress quickly and at an affordable rate. It's difficult to trust someone with such an important and meaningful item, but you can have the confidence in Edricks.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Deirdre
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David and his team did such a wonderful job cleaning and preserving my wedding dress. By the end of the night of my wedding the bottom of my dress was so dirty and David was able to get my dress looking like new again. David and his team are extremely professional and responsive and had my dress returned to me quickly and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend David and Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning to all brides!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Stefanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was married in CT, but I live in VA so Edricks was a lifesaver! I packed my dress up and mailed it to them in CT, then they mailed it to me to VA in perfect condition! I got married in the fall and my tulle dress picked up tons of leaves and dirt. Now it as good as new, and for a great price. It came nicely packed up in a thick cardboard preservation box which was tucked in a fabric bag. It will certainly be a keepsake for years!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

they were terrific-mailed the dress back to the bride and delivered the mother of the bride dress to my house. it was just a bit expensive (but that could be that the dresses were a bit fussy, so lots of detail)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
860-677-2030
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire