Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.

Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.

Long Beach, CA
562.925.9922

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was absolutely thrilled with the way Loreene delivered!! She was so sweet and helpful through it all and communicated so well!! I would definitely recommend her! Thank you Loreene you are amazing!

Services Used: Officiant

I feel that I cannot sign enough praises of Loreen. If you need an officiant, this is the person to go with!

We had seen Loreen in action at another wedding a few years ago. I kept her card all these years and when we got engaged, she was the first person I thought of when we were talking about officiants. We contacted her and set up a meeting.

We met with Loreen and I was very impressed from the start. She definitely knows what she is doing and I loved her confidence. I also loved that she made it clear that if we need anything or have any questions (about anything for our wedding, not just the ceremony), that she would be happy to help. She has been doing this a while, so she knows the ropes really well.

In discussing different levels of services, she has options. She is also flexible and accommodating with the services and is willing to discuss changes to fit your needs.

When it came time to choose what we wanted in our ceremony, she had options for us and let us piece together a ceremony from those options. She also let us add anything we wanted to add or even change small things in the options we chose. Basically, we customized our ceremony and she was happy to do it.

On the actual wedding day, she did an amazing job. She took the ropes and led us in the right direction. We had compliments from many of our guests that they liked her energy and style.

Loreen also checked in with us the day after our wedding to see if we needed anything else. I loved that!

One last thing to sing her praises: Loreen had a serious illness the week leading up to our rehearsal and then was out of commission again the night before our wedding day and she still showed up to both events with amazing energy and ready to go. My groom and I were so impressed with the dedication and how much of a trooper she was.

If you choose Loreen as your officiant, you won't regret it!

judy
1 Review
08/12/2012

What a great experience this was and you were so professional still keeping your touch of personality in it. The extra touches you inserted into our wedding vows was great which allowed us the choices of not stating and saying the basic stuff that has been so traditional for years. You walked us through every thing and even met with us at a restaurant to help us with another situation. I would highly recommend you to any one else that wants to make their day as special as you made ours. thanks again.
Judy&John

Christine
1 Review
01/19/2012

Loreen is an amazing person. We love how upbeat and positive she is. She was easy to get along with and it felt like we knew her forever. She was very flexible and helpful. She did everything she could to help lessen our stress for the big day. She provide all the info we needed upfront. She provided multiple options and ideas for the ceremony. She supported our beliefs and helped us have an amazing day.

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen is amazing!! She made us feel so comfortable from the beginning. I never had to worry about her because I KNEW she had it under control. My fiancé is not very good at putting his feelings into words and she was willing to help him voice what he wanted to say. When it came time for our ceremony, my husband was extremely nervous (we thought he was going to pass out). Loreen had someone get him some water and she was so sincere in making sure that he was ok. I honestly could bot have asked for a better experience with our Officiant. She was everything we were looking for and more!!

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen was great!!!!! She is highly recommended as a wedding officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

It just doesn't get any better than this! My husband and I were married a little over a month ago and we greatly attribute the success of our wedding day to Loreen! Not only was she SUPER fun but she was also on top of everything, very receptive to our desires in how we wanted our wedding done. We had a mixture of two cultures, and she found a way to beautifully honor both! Everyone loved her! She went above and beyond for us!! Just loved her!!! Incredible service and professionalism!

4.1

Loreen was a pleasure to work with. She has many ceremonies to choose from, and you can personalize each one as much as you want. She gave great direction at the rehearsal and made us feel calm, organized and taken care of. The only negative was that she didn't always resopond to emails in a timely fashion and I sometimes needed to ask questions more than once before receiving an answer. But still, I would highly reccomend her as an officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

From the moment we meet Loreene, she greeted us with open arms, within 5 minutes we felt comfortable, as if we had reunited with an old friend.
Words can't express how we feel about Loreene. It was an amazing and unique ceremony.. fun, full of life, full of love!! You're the best and we will never forget you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...Karla, Keira and Rimoun Hanna

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen was amazing. She was professional and caring. She made everything extremely easy on us, and coming from a bride that did not hire a wedding planner, that means alot. I couldn't be happier with her services! I would recomend her to everyone! After all she is the best!

Char_SZ
06/25/2011

After our initial meeting with Loreen both my husband and I walked out of Starbucks and stated to each other "I love her!" Loreen was very personable and made us both feel comfortable. Her personality was a perfect mix of both my husband and I and that was exactly what we needed. Throughout the entire planning process she was responsive to emails and assisted us through arranging our ceremony. She is very open to any special requests. Our wedding party and parents met her the evening of our rehearsal and she made everyone feel at ease with where they were suppose to be and what they needed to do. Her amazing services continued on our wedding day where she made sure that everything during the ceremony and after the ceremony ran smoothly with our marriage license and sending them off. We could not have asked for a better officiant and would recommend her to others.

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen officiated on wedding on June 18th. Our ceremony went really well and we enjoyed every second of it. We got a lot of compliments from our guest about how beautiful the ceremony was and how everything was just perfect.

I saw Loreen do a wedding previous to mine and fell in love with her then. We had no regrets in using her services for our wedding and would recommend her to anyone! She makes you feel so comfortable and is extremely organized and helpful during the whole process. She is just great!

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen was great to work with! She was flexible with time and location of meetings and rehearsal. Responded to our emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Instructions were simple and straight to the point. Made everyone feel at ease throughout the whole process. Our ceremony was beautiful and memorable, thanks to Loreen! Very detail-oriented! Wished we had hired her as our coordinator, too (if available)! Thank you, Loreen!

Services Used: Officiant

We are so happy with our wedding with eclectic vows as our officiant. Loreen made our once in a lifetime ceremony perfect. It was professional and genuine. Everyone loved her personality at the wedding. We strongly recommend her for any wedding.

Melissa soon-2-be Solano
2+ years ago

Dear Future Brides,

We cannot begin to express the gratitude and thanks! Loreen made our wedding absolutely perfect! We decided to elope since the preparations of wedding and family became overwhelming. She was their to hear me out and help ease my frustration and anxieties. Loreen is not just an officiant..she's a best friend, she's a big sister and your sounding voice (therapist)..lol. The first moment I spoke with her I knew she was the one! In less then a month of preparations she put together an amazing ceremony. Her words on what the meaning of a marriage is and the journey together, were truthful and real. We loved everything about it, nothing was rehearsed ..meaning you've heard it all before. It was heartfelt. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LOREEN..you will never meet someone that can make you feel so special,important and word the values of a marriage so beautifully.

Best Regards,
Mr. and Mrs. Solano

Services Used: Officiant

Loreen was a delight to work with. She was involved from the very beginning and we really appreciated and enjoyed the flexibility she encouraged with our ceremony. She had a refreshingly different approach and really encouraged and allowed us to do things our way without any pressure. The ceremony was light hearted, happy, and filled with love. There was a lot of tears and a lot of laughing and we received many compliments about how joyful and and engaging it all was. We highly recommend Loreen and Eclectic Vows as the perfect touch to a sweet, simple and special day.