East End Flower Shop

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely LOVED the flowers that were chosen for my destination wedding on Magen's Bay. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful arrangement. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Flowers

East End Flower Shop is amazing- I worked with Ali, the shops owner and she was patient and helpful during the whole process. Julie was my wedding day florist, she made me a 54 foot garland runner with eucalyptus and Sahara roses and ranunculus and the outcome was stunning. I also got 5 small arrangements in mercury vases and another 12 foot garland runner for the bar and a bouquet that exceeded my expectations. Everything was just flawless. I got tons of compliments on the flowers. They were fresh and lush and I was so sad to part with them when I had to leave! I would highly recommend Ali and her team at East End Flower!

Services Used: Flowers

Ali and her team were amazing. They created my vision perfectly and were very easy to communicate with by email or by phone. Ali went above and beyond every step of the way. They provided our flowers, decor for the ceremony and the reception dinner. It all turned out beautifully and we couldn't have been any happier! Thanks to East End Flower Shop for helping make our special day gorgeous!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My flowers were beautiful. I would not have changed a thing. They also provided decorations for my arch and flower petals which were gorgeous.

Services Used: Flowers

I live in St. Thomas and used East End Flowers for my wedding last weekend and could not have been happier. I had 10 bridesmaids and 20 tables and we were able to work together to stay within our budget while also providing exactly what we wanted (even better than I could have imagined). My bridal bouquet was exactly what I had pictured in my head and the palm frond centerpieces were perfect. Thank you, Ali and company for being so easy to work with and for helping to make our wedding wonderful!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

East End Flower Shop provided the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and Wedding and WOW! What an amazing job. I sent them over a swatch, gave them some pictures and they knew exactly what to do! The centerpieces, bouquets and everything came out perfect. I wanted Peonies in the bouquets and I was told that it may not be possible to get them. However, Ali was able to get them and surprised me on the Wedding day with the peonies in the bouquets!!! THANK YOU!!!!! =) We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Flowers

East End Flower Shop did a spectacular job with the flowers for our destination wedding! I had given them an idea of what I was looking for, spoke with them on the phone, emailed back and forth, & sent pictures of what I had imagined and they were so responsive in sending me back ideas of what they could do to make our BIG day, so incredibly special!! With only seeing some pictures before our wedding day... and walking out to see everything, the day of (from the guys boutonnieres, my Bridal flower arrangement, my Bridesmaids flowers, the flower petals & drape for the ceremony, all the table arrangements, including flowers, candles, and whole setup to our flowers that were added to our wedding cake)... I was blown away! It was all soo incredibly beautiful! They made absolute sure to get everything down to the tee of what we wanted and were especially helpful with communicating with me regarding price, and what we could change out, add more of, and any updates in order to best fit our budget!

Thank you so much! We would absolutely recommend your services! You did a fabulous job! ~Corey & Matt Wedding: 05/24/2014

Private User
1+ year ago

All of the flowers, bouquets, and center pieces were beautiful. We could not be more happy with how everything turned out. They were so helpful with suggestions and planning as well.

Services Used: Flowers

East End did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Planning a destination wedding I sent multiple pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, center pieces etc. When I saw the flowers the day of the wedding they were perfect. Everything matched beautifully. I had my bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle flowers, centerpieces and hair flowers all done by East End Flower Shop. I would highly recommend working with them if you are planning a St. John wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

We used East End Flowers thru our wedding coordinator (Janelle with Island Bliss Weddings), and they were absolutely beautiful. We mentioned our preference for type of flowers and colors, and they did a wonderful job of accommodating our requests. We couldn't have been any happier with the finished product, and we highly recommend them for you wedding flowers.

Jeff & Michele

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our wedding planner (Island Bliss Weddings) booked this service for us and I was blown away by the quality of my flowers. I could not have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers I got from this shop were complete amazing. They listened to my preferences on the phone and gave me an amazing bouquet at a great deal that incorporated beautiful local flowers.

East End Flower Shop responded with the following comments:

thank you for the lovely review Elena!
We were glad to be a part of making your day special!

Services Used: Flowers

Sarah at East End Flower Shop was so helpful and wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. I emailed her pictures of the type of flowers and bouquet I was interested in and she did all the rest. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted! They even helped me with some last minute flowers for my hair. I would recommend this flower shop to anyone who needs flowers for a wedding or any special occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

I worked with Ali from East End Florists. We met once prior to the event and then corresponded by phone and email. I sent her pictures of ideas I had. She exceeded my expectations in every aspect. The flowers and tables looked beautiful! She understood exactly the look I wanted. There were several arrangements on each table and I was impressed with how full each arrangement was. The bouquets she made were also beautiful and withstood the hot July weather.

East End Flower Shop responded with the following comments:

thanks Randi - you were a pleasure to work with. We wish you all the very best for your future!

Services Used: Flowers

My bouquets were even better than I had hoped... I sent in a few pics and emails about what I wanted and they nailed it dead on! They were so classy and just beautiful! I highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

As a resident of St. Thomas, I can tell you that outstanding customer service, quality products, and reliability are not easy to find here. Not only did East End Flower Shop completely exceed my expectations with the beautiful bridal bouquet they built for me (completely reading my mind through just a very short phone conversation about what I was looking for), but went above and beyond with their customer service when the hotel where I requested delivery misplaced my reception table flowers. Anna took it upon herself to replace those flowers and deliver them directly to my reception site. I was told by friends in the local wedding business that I would be in good hands with East End Flower Shop, and indeed I was! If you live on St. Thomas or if you are passing through on a cruise ship for a whirlwind wedding, you must have East End Flower Shop take care of your flowers for you! Well done!

East End Flower Shop responded with the following comments:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad you were so happy with our service
Ali