Eagle's Landing Country Club

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with eagles landing was nothing short of AMAZING! We knew we wanted an outdoor wedding venue that has an equally beautiful indoor option as well just in case of weather. This place has both! The food was so delicious that our guest are still talking about it and Tranieka the event coordinator was AWESOME to work with! She paid attention to all of our details, went above and beyond her job title to accommodate us and our guest and made being a bride so easy that my "bridezilla" moments were non-existent :-) 10 months of planning and from day one The Eagles Landing CC staff took great care of us! I HIGHLY recommend you host your next event here!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Pierre is an expert at her job. She was extremely professional at all times. She responded back to us in a timely manner and never go stressed or let me stress her. She was very encouraging and soothing. This is a much needed trait when working with brides to be.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Zina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having my wedding at the eagles landing country club was an awesome experience! Everything was a smooth transition from booking the venue to the staff packing up after the reception. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the metro Atlanta area. The staff was great and working with Stephanie and Traneka was a pleasure.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure to get married at Eagles Landing Country Club on June 28, 2014 and my special day was nothing but AMAZING thanks to them! I had a guest list of about 250 people and they accommodated everyone & provided 5 star service! My husband and I are real big foodies and food was very important to us, so when I say that the food was magnificent-guest were talking about how delicious the food was days after the wedding. The setup was wonderful and I had the pleasure of working with Traneika who is an Event Coordinator at the venue and without her my wedding wouldn't have been as amazing. Thank You Traneika! The venue is beautiful, the food is awesome and the best part about it, they allow you to have the venue the whole day. So you don't have to worry about rushing out for another wedding and/or event. The venue was so amazing, I even became a member of the country club during the process of me planning my wedding. My guest are still commenting how much fun they had even 2 months after my wedding. I will definitely be booking more events at the Country Club.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagle's Landing Country Club is absolutely beautiful! Their decor really helps to set the tone and make any event an elegant one! Traneika Pierre was my "go-to" person. She was absolutely amazing from the time I did my first tour through my wedding day. She's very knowledgeable, humble, and professional. Words can't express the gratitude I have for her through my entire process. She truly helped our BIG DAY proceed without a hitch and helped it to be as stress-free as possible. I would most definitely recommend this venue and have Traneika Pierre to assist!! Thank you so much Eagle's Landing Country Club and a very special thank you to Traneika Pierre!!!! Everyone is still raving about our beautiful wedding here. :-)

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Chenelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagle's Landing was a wonderful wedding venue. They were able to accommodate our outdoor wedding and provided last minute indoor options in case of inclement weather. The entire staff was a joy to work with from the beginning to the end. I found Stephanie and Trenika to be very organized and helpful with suggestions while being sure that all my wishes were accomplished. The setting at Eagle's Landing is beautiful, both indoors and outdoors. There was abundant space available for getting ready for the bridal party. The venue was ours for the entire day. No rushing. We arrived at 9 am for our evening wedding. The day of the wedding there were contact people to help with last minute details. Price wise this venue was very competitive, both with venue costs and food and beverages with very accurate estimates. The food was outstanding and everyone was served in a timely fashion. I would not even consider another venue for a wedding.

Eagle's Landing Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Andrea and Kevin! You all were truly wonderful to work with and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable and the venue was complete with everything I needed. Great job!!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie did a great job coordinating our big day for us! Everything was perfect and she was great to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks so much for everything, Stephanie!! :)

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Aimew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptional Service; I would recommend the Eagles Landing establishment for any gathering!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Leona
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagles Landing is a great place for any event the staff is very professional and very hands on with help planning your event . I would refer anyone who is planning their next event at Eagles Landing Country Club you guys Rock!!! Thanks for making the Lackey wedding such a beautiful event we were so pleased .. :)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was very professional & accomodating. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Eagle's Landing again...GREAT TO WORK WITH! Made my wedding day even more memorable!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagle's Landing is a perfect place to have an event. The staff is so helpful and responsive to all of your needs and full of great ideas. My wedding planning process with Eagle's Landing was great from start to finish and I would recommend everyone to have there event here. Not to mention my wedding was a month ago and my friends and family are still talking about how wonderful it was. From the venue, to the food, to the friendly staff, you cannot go wrong choosing Eagle's Landing to host your event. I’m a very satisfied customer and would do my wedding all over again at Eagle’s Landing. Thanks for making my wedding day perfect! :o)

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
Ashanti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie Holder and Michelle Calderon were very patient, understanding, and professional. They took care of every single request down to the last detail. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding or venue. I HIGHLY recommend!

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagles Landing Country Club was great! They were so helpful and nice throughout the whole process. It was a pleasure to work with such wonderful people and the ballroom was gorgeous! This venue has great service and the most beautiful venue in town, you can't beat it :)

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eagle's Landing Country Club is Grand Southern Elegance at its best! From the moment I saw the club, I knew it was the perfect venue for me. I have been to several events there so it was very important for my event to look and feel unique. The private events staff worked so hard to make that happen for me; it was something repeat guests had never seen. Everything from the layout, to the food, and the service were impeccable. Stephanie was so thorough and attentive during the entire planning process; I knew I could just relax and had no worries on my wedding day.

Guests are still raving about it!!!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie and Tranika did a fabulous job. I only have a couple of suggestions. If you are going to have a venue on the terrace, there should be a better way to set up a microphone. No one was able to hear vows past the fourth or fifth row. The food was incredible, but I would recommend offering some of the leftovers for us to take home. We did not have a chance to eat, and there was a lot of food left. We were suppose to have black table runners and they were not on the tables. The groom's cake was suppose to be on a pedestal, but there wasn't one :-(. Other than these few things. Everyone had a great time. Thank you again to Stephanie and Tranika.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Donna
770-389-2000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment