E.C.F. Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ RollingRick was actually our second DJ selection as our first flaked on us last minute. As they say, "things always work out in the end". Boy did we end up with the most amazing DJ for our wedding! DJ RollingRick was everything you could ask for in a DJ- attentive, professional (but fun!), and most importantly he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Our guests cannot stop raving about how awesome the music was at the reception. I'd recommend DJ RollingRick to anyone looking for a perfect, all-around awesome DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Josh Fields or DJ J Boogz from E.C.F was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! He was extremely professional and responsive throughout our entire planning process. We explained to him what we wanted for our wedding (epic dance party) and he did not disappoint! We wanted to get everyone on the dance floor so he played great music that appealed to all ages to start with. He really catered to what we wanted and all of our guests had a blast. We had friends telling us how awesome J Boogz was for days!!! I highly recommend this vendor to anyone and especially DJ J Boogz!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

ECF was amazing to work with, and the process could not have been better from start to finish. DJ Manolo did an incredible job during the ceremony and the reception, and the guests could not stop raving about how fun he made the dance floor. Before the wedding, he was extremely accommodating and met with us multiple times, going over the ceremony and reception and making us comfortable with every detail. We were planning the event from afar, and he even met with us over Skype when we needed to.

I would strongly recommend ECF and DJ Manolo to everyone looking for the best in wedding entertainment. They are incredibly talented, helpful, and professional and there's a reason they continue to pile up 5-star reviews!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jeff Mader (DJ Shyne) was our DJ at our wedding and we can't give enough stars for how amazing he was. He was incredibly professional to work with, incredibly organized, and made the process so easy and stress-free. He knew exactly what to play for such a mixed crowd of people and knew how to keep everyone dancing all night. For anyone looking to book a DJ one of the tips I can tell you is invest in your DJ, trust me when I say it is what makes a wedding truly unforgettable. He also did our uplighting which was incredible, we asked for a very natural look and it was exactly what I had imagined, very soft colors that kept the room elegant and classy. Jeff is such a wonderful person both personally and professionally and he was an unbelievable DJ.

Services Used: DJ

EVERYONE (especially parents of recent brides and grooms as well as other recent bride and grooms) said they wish they knew of Jboogz before they got their DJ because Jboogz was wayyyyy better than the ones they had at their wedding! Everyone said Jboogz was the best wedding DJ they have seen so far, and made my wedding the best one they have been to! (And they weren't just saying that because it was my wedding. Even my grandma said he was the best) Awesome job again and thank you for ripping it up!

Private User
Recently Married

Josh (DJ J-Boogz) was awesome and helped make our wedding an amazing time for everyone. Throughout the planning process, Josh was available to talk and answer questions. He uses an online portal to organize information, uplighting details, and music requests, which was really helpful. On the day of our wedding, Josh showed up early and made the music and slideshow presentation seamless. He was personable, professional, and knew how to get everyone on the dance floor. It was honestly packed from the moment the dance floor opened after dinner. Josh played the songs we requested and the additional songs he chose were perfect and appealed to all ages. He was not overbearing in any way but made sure to get everyone excited and into the music. Josh was a huge factor in making our wedding unbelievably fun and memorable. We can't thank him enough or recommend him enough!

Services Used: DJ

We had a great experience with ECF djing our wedding on June 20th! They made the process very easy with their website that helps create a song list and spreadsheet of events. They were always available to contact with any questions, which is important. DJ Shyne was our dj for the evening, and no one could stop dancing or complimenting how great he was; guests were dancing all night, and even the venue couldn't stop talking about how he "really kept the energy up until the end." My husband and I recommend ECF highly.

Jason and Kelly
1 Review
06/20/2015

DJ Tony was fantastic! I love dancing and music so I was very particular about what songs I wanted played and not played. My husband and I also had some unique and eclectic requests for sure. Tony was extremely accommodating and worked with us to meet our music requests. We did not have an event coordinator but he still made sure the event ran timely and smoothly from pre ceremony through the last song. He was exactly Our guests loved him and so did we. Thank you so much DJ Tony for putting together the perfect soundtrack for our special day!

Services Used: DJ

There are no words to describe how happy we are that we chose E.C.F. Entertainment for our wedding DJ services. DJ J-Boogz was not only responsive, professional, knowledgeable and great to work with leading up to our big day but was also even better the day of (if possible!). We had a lot of questions that he answered via e-mail and phone as we planned and he even mixed a special first dance for the father/bride dance! It was just perfect!

Besides the location and food, our DJ was our number one priority as we wanted a FUN party to celebrate our marriage. We have a young group of family and friends who like to dance the night away and boy they did just that. One token from our wedding we are still hearing "was that was the best party we have been to in years!" We could not be more happy with our find through Weddingwire.com and E.C.F. Entertainment, it was the best choice we could have made! DJ J-Boogz got to know our desires, helped map out our timeline for the day and night and created an overall feeling and tone for the night, a fun celebration! What more could you want!?

Lisa
06/06/2015

DJ Shyne was amazing from the start! He was very accommodating to our busy schedules and even let us facetime for our meeting since we couldn't get together. I was having trouble selecting music and he was right there with suggestions. He is always up beat, professional and most importantly very passionate about music and his job. He played all the songs I wanted and kept the dance floor rocking all night. We also got the up lighting package which was awesome as the music changed with the colors. My guests had a great time dancing. At one point I needed water and he was right there with a glass! He was very attentive and made our night run so smooth. I would highly recommend DJ Shyne and E.C.F. Entertainment to anyone and everyone! Great company with fantastic DJ's!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
1 person found this review helpful

We highly recommend DJ Shyne for your wedding! He was extremely professional and organized from our first meeting on and was quick to respond to our many emails answering questions and providing song suggestions. We never felt that we were bothering him or that he was too busy. On the day of the wedding he delivered the dance party that we wanted, getting everyone up on their feet. The uplighting was also done perfectly giving the soft, romantic look that we envisioned. You will not be dissapointed!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Rolling Rick did a PERFECT job. I honestly could not recommend him more highly. He was an absolute professional from the moment we first met him and was a true pleasure to work with. Most importantly, he had everyone dancing like crazy as soon as he started playing. He played all the songs we wanted, his additions were excellent, and the order he played them in was ideal. His mixes for the cocktail hour and dinner were also great, and he did a perfect job with the various introductions he had to make. He also played a perfect song for the hora (chair lifting) that was a highlight of the party. We also rented a photobooth from ECF Entertainment, and it was a huge hit. The photobooth is open air, so it can fit as many people (over 8 I'd say) as you can cram into the frame. It also came with props, which made it a lot of fun. Tony, the photobooth attendant did a great job as well. What more can I say--our wedding was amazing, and we are grateful to Rick for helping to make it such a wonderful day.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

ECF are truly the best. From the very beginning, we knew we were dealing with real professionals. DJ Manolo put together the most amazing personal playlist for us. Throughout our meetings with him, both in person and via Skype, he made sure we were working together to plan music for our special night, not that he was just going to show up and play what he wanted.

Manolo played the best music, and kept everyone dancing until we couldn't physically dance anymore. And THEN, he knew exactly what song to play to get everyone pumped again!

All of our guests LOVED the music. It's true that a DJ makes or breaks a receptionist. ECF and DJ Manolo will blow you away with their professionalism, client service, and amazing DJ skills!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I were directed toward ECF Entertainment (and DJ Shyne, in particular) via word-of-mouth: a friend of ours had used DJ Shyne and raved about the experience. From the minute we reached out to ECF, we were met with the utmost professionalism and dedication to make sure our day was the BEST day. What really struck us, was the DJ's ability to remain flexible with us when it came to crafting our vision for our wedding. We had multiple Skype sessions, which were not only really helpful and extremely thorough, but something we looked forward to; we really enjoyed working with Jeff (DJ Shyne) because we were able to have fun with our ideas and cover ground in a short amount of time, all while feeling really relaxed (when we probably should've been stressing out). ECF makes sure that no details are forgotten and that the customer feels 100% comfortable with every single decision that's been made. When the big day came, my husband and I were stress-free because we knew that we were in good hands. I may be biased, but I've honestly never had a better DJ experience: The dance floor was packed all night long and the DJ knew exactly what to play to get the crowd going all night long. Hands down, I highly recommend ECF to anyone that's looking to provide their guests

1 person found this review helpful

Jeff (henceforth referred to as DJ Shyne) is fantastic to work with from start to finish. One thing you'll notice right from the start is how he really cares about what he does - the details and structure required to make things go well and according to your exepectations. You'll respect very much that entertainment at weddings is a bit of an art; balancing the expectations of all the generations, the bride and groom, while still maintaining a natural flow based on what is actually happening in the room at the moment. Everyone continues to tell us how much fun they had at our wedding - the video and pictures are starting to come back and I have a huge smile on my face as I remember the fun we had. I looked around at one point and saw only three people sitting at our wedding. I looked over at DJ Shyne and his assistant (who was equally wonderful) and they were sort of "bopping" with us behind their both, kind of in the flow of the room -- DJ Shyne does not "press play" and disappear for the night. With him, you get really really attentive service (remarkably and especially DURING your event). He was accommodating to last minute changes, works well with other vendors (including our groomsmen who played me down the aisle!) to make sure the experience and ambience you were going for happens smoothly and true to your vision. THANK YOU DJ SHYNE! My friends and I are joking (but serious) we want you back for our next big party! I guess we will see you then!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Shyne was the very best! From start to finish he kept us at ease and made sure to listen to every detail that we wanted for our special day! He took the time to get to know us, and who are guests were going to be. Even my last minute texts the day before with me freaking out, if I forgot to mention something, he made sure we were taken care of. The day of our wedding everything was perfect. He made sure to help with each special moment to make it amazing. He kept the dance floor full and exciting, he took requests of our guests and made sure everyone heard what they wanted. Finally when everyone cheered for an encore he was all over it finishing our night with one more time. Anyone who books with E.C.F Entertainment, specifically with DJ Shyne, is in amazing wonderful hands. Don't bother looking any further than here. Thank you for keeping a smile on our faces throughout the entire night. Every single guest raved about what a great playlist he had. I could go on and on but to finish he makes everything simple easy and carefree