E.C.F. Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Shyne was the very best! From start to finish he kept us at ease and made sure to listen to every detail that we wanted for our special day! He took the time to get to know us, and who are guests were going to be. Even my last minute texts the day before with me freaking out, if I forgot to mention something, he made sure we were taken care of. The day of our wedding everything was perfect. He made sure to help with each special moment to make it amazing. He kept the dance floor full and exciting, he took requests of our guests and made sure everyone heard what they wanted. Finally when everyone cheered for an encore he was all over it finishing our night with one more time. Anyone who books with E.C.F Entertainment, specifically with DJ Shyne, is in amazing wonderful hands. Don't bother looking any further than here. Thank you for keeping a smile on our faces throughout the entire night. Every single guest raved about what a great playlist he had. I could go on and on but to finish he makes everything simple easy and carefree

Services Used: DJ

Jeff (DJ Shyne) from ECF Entertainment did an outstanding job DJing our wedding from start to finish. It was a very pleasant experience. They are incredibly organized and professional not just as an entertainment company but also coordinating the logics of the reception.

My Wife Christine and I met with Jeff a couple of times before the wedding to get a better feel for ECF and what they would bringing to the table, as well as walking through the big day and picking the best music possible, uplighting and etc.

As for the wedding day, Jeff did a great job interacting with the crowd and getting people moving. The song selection -aside from the ones we had requested- was excellent! He was incredibly flexible with the 3 bands we had play throughout the night, providing a great transition between each set and even scratching to a few live tunes.

I highly recommend ECF and DJ Shyne for your wedding musical entertainment. They certainly took a lot of stress off our shoulders and everyone absolutely loved them!

- Chris

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

ECF Entertainment proved to be a wonderful vendor. DJ Shyne kept the dance floor rocking all night long while accommodating all of our requests and keeping our reception running on time without being pushy. Shyne was also extremely helpful in setting up ceremony musicians, and accommodating special requests. We had a fantastic evening, and very much had ECF to thank for that!!!!!!! I would absolutely recommend this vendor, as they were extremely professional and fun to work with.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Manolo did an excellent job and really made the special night memorable. The guests did not leave the dance floor the whole night! I would absolutely recommend to anyone I know.

Services Used: DJ

Jeff (DJ Shyne) did an amazing job at our wedding. We interviewed with several djs prior and we liked him from the start. While he was clearly very energetic and passionate about his business, he didn't try to upsell like other djs tried to. Compared to other companies we interviewed, we found him to be priced reasonably. We were on the fence about uplighting but are so glad we did it. Don't be talked into paying rediculous prices for special "uplighting techinicians" that you need to pay in addition to your dj. Our uplighting was amazing and Jeff did it all. He kept a tasteful golden glow for the ceremony and then turned the same room into a rocking party for the reception. He was always very responsive to emails and questions. Never had to wait long to hear back. And he was great at gives us nudges along the way, keeping us on track with out music planning. It was reassuring to think that he was planning for our day even months before. His online planner is very helpful and easy to use. He was great at giving us music suggestions or sending us different versions of songs that would work best. Our goal was to have a rocking party that kept everyone on the dance floor and he did just that. He hs lots of mixes that kept our guests happy. We also wanted a few fun group dances and he was great at teaching the guests how to do them, without it being corny. At the end of the night we had a lot of guests comment on how our dj was amazing. We also heard people comment "wow I've never heard this song mixed this way!" Overall we couldn't be more thrilled with Jeff. Of note his business partner did my cousin's wedding last year. It was probably the funnest wedding we have been to, prior to our own of course. We danced the entire night. You can't go wrong with ECF.

Services Used: DJ

Josh was amazing. He was extremely responsive, organized, professional and just handled everthing perfectly. He did a fantastic job working in the music we selected throughout the night and kept the guests up dancing all night!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Shyne was amazing! From day one my wife and I were impressed with his professionalism. We never had to worry about anything because we knew all was good in Shyne's capable hands. Having trouble with a song or two? He'll send you some hand picked "Shyne Fives." Love "Single Ladies", but feel like it's over played at weddings? Shyne has the most amazing remixes of songs out there. His intros were superb, he kept the crowd moving and played the BEST music all night long. I especially loved the "Must Play" list on the ECF Entertainment Site. This allowed me to have Magic Dance by David Bowie played at my wedding. All the hard work by Shyne, Nate, and ECF helped make my wedding the best day of my life. No praise is high enough for these guys. Will absolutely use them again for any function we have and recommend to all friends and family getting married. Thanks again!!!!!

E.C.F. Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Jeff & Kelly! Thank you for the amazing review! It was a treat to get in on these Kelly family events. It was an honor and true pleasure. Enjoy wedding bliss - You guys deserve it!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Shyne was our DJ and he was professional from the beginning. I have seen Shyne at two previous weddings, so when we were planning our wedding we automatically knew who our DJ was going to be. Shyne is organized and easy to get in contact, and is overall a good guy. At the wedding he knows what songs to play and mixes songs with the best of them. He keeps people on the dance floor and will not disappoint. People don't really remember the food you ate or some other details at the wedding, but they remember if it was a good time or not and that usually follows up with having a good DJ or not. Shyne knows what he is doing and brings the good beats for the young crowd, but keeps some the older crowd into as well. We recommend Shyne with five stars.

Services Used: DJ

We had Josh as our Dj for our wedding and couldn't be any happier. He was wonderful and great to work! Our guests can't stop talking about how great he was and how much fun they had. The dance floor was packed all night!

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
10/12/2014

Everything was great! I didn't exactly give Rolling Rick too much to go on and he still made the night amazing. The guests raved about the entertainment, everyone enjoyed the night.

Services Used: DJ

Best decision made! We had Josh as our DJ and he was amazing!!!! He was so professional and was the best at keeping our dance floor packed. He was able to get everyone from grandparents to flower girls up to the dance floor, dancing all night without any annoying gimmicks. He is a true DJ (spinning and mixing and keeping EVERYONE happy and partying). He makes the night all about the party and never about himself like other cheesy DJs! This DJ was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. I had huge expectations and they were far exceeded by DJ Josh! We will recommended him to everyone we know and more importantly book him again for any future needs we have

Services Used: DJ

DJ Rolling Rick was phenomenal!! He was on point from our first Skype meeting to our wedding day! He is very personable which is very important to me. He was an absolute perfect choice for our wedding day!! We have received so many great compliments from our guests about Rick. Rick and ECF Entertainment gave my husband and I the best entertainment for our wedding. We highly recommend them for your next event!!

Services Used: DJ

Josh with E.C.F. Entertainment was incredible! We hire Josh along with Boston Common band in their wedding package. We also had Josh DJ our after party which made a perfect ending to the night. He kept everyone on the dance floor! I would highly recommend E.C.F. to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough about how great working with Josh was. Even prior to our event, we knew he was going to be a great addition to our day simply based on his fun, engaging personality and passion for the music. We hit it off right away! He was not only the MC for our wedding, but kept the party going late into the night at our after party. He totally killed it - mixing a great set of songs - both new and some classic throwbacks! He was able to size up the audience and play exactly what would keep everyone dancing. We still have our guests commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding -- a month later. Josh is a true professional and knows his stuff! I was having some trouble landing on ceremony music, and he was able to provide suggestions based on my interests, that I absolutely fell in love with. He was such a valuable player in planning our wedding, bringing everything to life, and then keeping everyone on their feet throughout the night. Not to mention, the uplighting design truly transformed our reception space, and made our after party location look AMAZING! We're looking for an excuse to host another party just to work with E.C.F. Entertainment again -- we didn't want the night to end! THANK YOU Josh!!! You really rocked our wedding!

Services Used: DJ

We just had DJ Shyne for our wedding and he made the night perfect! From the planning stages to the last song, we never felt stressed and had a blast. He made sure to keep everything on schedule and kept us in the loop.
While planning, we simply gave him an idea of the music we like, and from that he crafted a masterful song list. The dinner music was perfect, and the set he played for dancing was high-energy and got all the guests singing along. We really cannot recommend him enough... extremely talented and professional!!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely blown away by how amazing Dom was as our DJ! He was professional, got everyone dancing and really just awesome to work with! Music was perfect and his energy was great. We got so many compliments on his services. I can't say enough nice things about ECF and Dom. I want to do it all over again!!!