Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Value
Flexibility
Tina
09/21/2014

Danielle with Dream Designs Florist created the most beautiful Brides Bouquet for my daughter's wedding! All the flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for helping to make beautiful memories!

Nicholas
09/20/2014

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amazing!!! Danielle is incredible. She took every thought we had and literally brought to life what we imagined. All of the time and research we did prior to the wedding, all the concerns over what could go wrong, Danielle delivered with beautiful flowers, exactly the set ups we wanted, and she even arranged extra tables we forgot- took all the stress and worry away immediately for us. She's patient and understanding about your vision and will go out of her way to give you the bouquets and arrangements of your wedding dreams. She is down to earth and genuinely cares about your special day and you as a couple. I really cant say enough and probably don't give justice to her work. this is not a corporate chain or a warehouse that turns weddings over one after the after, she works at the comfort of a home office and is able to really invest in each client. Your flowers are one of the most important aspects of your wedding - Don't waste time looking and cutting corners - Danielle of Dream Designs is the most recommended and definitely most trusted. Thank you Danielle for helping with our dream coming to life.

Amarah
1 Review
09/12/2014

Danielle is very easy to work with and made everything so simple. They flowers were perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

As a destination wedding bride, planning a wedding and having to trust online reviews seemed daunting but they truly helped in making decisions. Of course it led me to discover Dream Designs and I was so happy that I did!! Danielle is amazing! Being able to have a virtual meeting helped tremendously plus you also get to see how organized she is (as someone who loves organizing, this was a win win). Danielle was kind and helpful and I never felt that I was pressured into adding more flowers if I didn't want to as other brides I know have mentioned with other florists. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on the day of the wedding and I was so sad to leave my bouquet the next day since we were heading out to our honeymoon. I am one happy bride :)

Thank you Danielle!!

Services Used: Flowers

I loveeeeee Danielle. She made my wedding flowers and centerpieces, bouquets, boutineeers etc. beautiful. Everyone raved about how beautiful my flowers and centerpieces looked. I was so happy. Being a very anal and semi-controlling bride I wanted everything to be perfect and she truly did that for me. My wedding was so beautiful and she was on time, very professional and I just want to Thank you Danielle for my making my wedding so beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers had to be one of my favorite things of the wedding! They were absolutely gorgeous! Worth every penny! And Danielle was a pleasure to work with and she made the design process very easy! She made me exactly what I wanted and more! Highly recommend!!!!

Emily
05/16/2014

Danielle of Dream Designs was a wonderful florist! She is super creative & has an eye for putting the best items together & bringing in the aspects you are looking for. Our flowers for the wedding were wonderful & lasted all day! Everyone commented that the flowers looked awesome & we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Danielle!

Danielle,

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! Everything was absolutely AMAZING! I appreciate all of your assistance with planning and setting everything up. I will always have amazing things to say about you, and your business. Your honesty is impeccable, and much appreciated.

Tiffany

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle did an awesome job. Her florals were very beautiful. I still have guest talking about how beautiful all my florals came out.

Sarah
04/14/2014

Danielle is absolutely amazing!! I had to plan my wedding from out of state and she was the most organized florist I came across and also had very fair pricing. When the flowers arrived the day of my wedding, I was floored by how beautiful they turned out. Her work exceeded my expectations and let me tell you, that's not easy to do. I actually started crying when I saw them!! They were really that gorgeous. If you book Danielle you definitely will be blown away!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was the absolute best!! She was such a pleasure to work with! Prior to our first meeting she requested a link to my Pinterest boards for wedding ideas and already had my ideas for flowers for our wedding day. I was on a tight budget and thankfully she worked with me. She is such a professional, I loved the fact that when you sit with her, she has a large computer monitor facing you and shows you your ideas, updates your spreadsheet with your order and saves pictures to your individual folder. When she dropped off our flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful they were! Our bouquets were perfect and I couldn't have been happier with her work. A true artist and the sweetest person ever! I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle is awesome. She works with whatever budget you may have. She has tons of pictures from previous weddings so you can see her work. My flowers were gorgeous on my wedding. I even had fresh flowers for my wedding cake and she took the time to paint them so that they would match my exact wedding colors. Thank you Danielle!!

Kimmy
1 Review
03/14/2014

Danielle was amazing! I live in Tampa so it was hard with my schedule to make it to Orlando (where we got married) for a meeting, Danielle suggested a digital meeting which was fabulous. She was able to share her computer screen with mine so I could get a visual. Before our meeting, she had already looked at my pinterest and had an idea of what I liked. I was vocal about my budget and Danielle never made me feel pressured or tried to "upsell" me on anything. In fact, she was very truthful about what flowers would have been more expensive and how we could have achieved the same type of look with something more affordable.

My flowers were stunning! Absolutely breathtaking. All of my guests just raved about them. They came out better than I ever imagined.

Andie
03/01/2014

Danielle was wonderful to work with. We planned practically everything from out of town (which can be mildly terrifying) and she was so incredibly helpful. She responds to emails promptly (no matter how many 100 you send her way!), is very flexible and organized and truly is such a creative talent. I myself knew very little about flowers and considered it a lower priority on my wedding to-do list. What a blessing to find Danielle with her fun personality and reassuring spirit! Upon emailing her to inquire about working with her, she sent us an excel spread sheet that we could add to and know our budget at all times. She also included a list of flower types depending on budget and links to see pictures of all kinds of flower types. WOW! When planning a wedding, you NEED that type of organization to stay on budget. She has so many pictures for inspiration and she will look at your Pintrest to see exactly what you are thinking. Day of our wedding, she and her team where wonderful and so professional. Our flowers turned out exactly how we wanted them. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about our centerpieces and bouquets. Thank you Danielle for your wonderful work and patience throughout the process. You made our wedding day unforgettably beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dream Designs Florist! I would highly recommend them! Danielle did my wedding and was absolutely amazing!! She was so intuitive to my ideas and helped me create the vision I didn't even realize I had for my wedding. Not only is she very professional but such a nice person as well! She worked with me every step of the way to make my flowers perfection! Anytime I had a question or needed help she was always just an email or phone call away. Very quick to respond. She also worked well with my budget and was so helpful with all of her flower suggestions. Seeing my flowers on our wedding day truly took my breath away. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so beautiful!!!

Private User
02/22/2014

I was a destination bride, so finding a florist was a little difficult... until I met Danielle, and everything changed. She conducted virtual meetings with me that put me at ease because we could look at the same pictures and talk about them rather than emailing back and forth. It made me feel so much better... but of course, I didn't know exactly what I was getting until the day of my wedding.

Danielle totally outdid herself! I couldn't have been more pleased! I was worried the arrangements wouldn't look tall enough, or they wouldn't be full, etc, but everything was perfect! She even went as far as to hand paint feathers navy blue with a mascara brush for my bridal bouquet!! I absolutely loved the final outcome.

I would recommend Dream Designs Florists to anyone - destination or not, because her work is great, she pays attention to detail, listens to what you want, and keeps your budget in mind. She never tried to up-sale me at all, in fact, she added more roses to my table flowers because she had extra left over!

Thank you so much Dream Designs, and especially Danielle! I couldn't have been happier!