Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She knows her stuff and designs beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with and has such an inviting and fun personality. She delivered my bouquets right to my hotel room and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved everything about them!! She made sure she understood what I was envisioning by working closely with me on more than one occasion, and sitting down with me for a final meeting to make sure we were on the same page. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle, she makes you feel comfortable with your decisions. She is the flower expert and it was relieving to know that she could make the decisions and that they were come together beautifully! If you're looking for a florist, you won't be disappointed in choosing Danielle and Dream Designs Florists!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle was amazing. She responded quickly to my email inquiry. We were able to set a consultation in a timely manner. She was very knowledgeable and after 20 minutes into our meeting I knew she was the right florist for my wedding. My flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and exactly as I pictured them. It was great working with her and I would recommend her to help make your day special.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daniele was great and the flowers were beautiful !

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle was the most amazing vendor I had the pleasure of working with. She is personable, hilarious, and she truly cares about making sure your day is carried out the way YOU want. She also provides you with ideas if you come in with a blank slate and are needing some direction, like I did. What I appreciated most about her was her willingness to work with my budget, and the fact that she is so generous and kind hearted to even tell you how to do some DIY stuff yourself if you are looking to stay under budget. Everything truly looked amazing and I'm SO happy we went with Danielle.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle is so amazingly talented. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets exceeded my expectations! Danielle took several photos and combined them into a bouquet that was absolutely breathtaking. I am so happy I had her for my big day. The center pieces were gorgeous and so perfect. Thank you Danielle!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle with Dream Designs Florist created the most beautiful Brides Bouquet for my daughter's wedding! All the flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for helping to make beautiful memories!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amazing!!! Danielle is incredible. She took every thought we had and literally brought to life what we imagined. All of the time and research we did prior to the wedding, all the concerns over what could go wrong, Danielle delivered with beautiful flowers, exactly the set ups we wanted, and she even arranged extra tables we forgot- took all the stress and worry away immediately for us. She's patient and understanding about your vision and will go out of her way to give you the bouquets and arrangements of your wedding dreams. She is down to earth and genuinely cares about your special day and you as a couple. I really cant say enough and probably don't give justice to her work. this is not a corporate chain or a warehouse that turns weddings over one after the after, she works at the comfort of a home office and is able to really invest in each client. Your flowers are one of the most important aspects of your wedding - Don't waste time looking and cutting corners - Danielle of Dream Designs is the most recommended and definitely most trusted. Thank you Danielle for helping with our dream coming to life.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Nicholas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle is very easy to work with and made everything so simple. They flowers were perfect!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Amarah
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a destination wedding bride, planning a wedding and having to trust online reviews seemed daunting but they truly helped in making decisions. Of course it led me to discover Dream Designs and I was so happy that I did!! Danielle is amazing! Being able to have a virtual meeting helped tremendously plus you also get to see how organized she is (as someone who loves organizing, this was a win win). Danielle was kind and helpful and I never felt that I was pressured into adding more flowers if I didn't want to as other brides I know have mentioned with other florists. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on the day of the wedding and I was so sad to leave my bouquet the next day since we were heading out to our honeymoon. I am one happy bride :)

Thank you Danielle!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loveeeeee Danielle. She made my wedding flowers and centerpieces, bouquets, boutineeers etc. beautiful. Everyone raved about how beautiful my flowers and centerpieces looked. I was so happy. Being a very anal and semi-controlling bride I wanted everything to be perfect and she truly did that for me. My wedding was so beautiful and she was on time, very professional and I just want to Thank you Danielle for my making my wedding so beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers had to be one of my favorite things of the wedding! They were absolutely gorgeous! Worth every penny! And Danielle was a pleasure to work with and she made the design process very easy! She made me exactly what I wanted and more! Highly recommend!!!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle of Dream Designs was a wonderful florist! She is super creative & has an eye for putting the best items together & bringing in the aspects you are looking for. Our flowers for the wedding were wonderful & lasted all day! Everyone commented that the flowers looked awesome & we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Danielle!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Emily

Danielle,

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! Everything was absolutely AMAZING! I appreciate all of your assistance with planning and setting everything up. I will always have amazing things to say about you, and your business. Your honesty is impeccable, and much appreciated.

Tiffany

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle did an awesome job. Her florals were very beautiful. I still have guest talking about how beautiful all my florals came out.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle is absolutely amazing!! I had to plan my wedding from out of state and she was the most organized florist I came across and also had very fair pricing. When the flowers arrived the day of my wedding, I was floored by how beautiful they turned out. Her work exceeded my expectations and let me tell you, that's not easy to do. I actually started crying when I saw them!! They were really that gorgeous. If you book Danielle you definitely will be blown away!

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle was the absolute best!! She was such a pleasure to work with! Prior to our first meeting she requested a link to my Pinterest boards for wedding ideas and already had my ideas for flowers for our wedding day. I was on a tight budget and thankfully she worked with me. She is such a professional, I loved the fact that when you sit with her, she has a large computer monitor facing you and shows you your ideas, updates your spreadsheet with your order and saves pictures to your individual folder. When she dropped off our flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful they were! Our bouquets were perfect and I couldn't have been happier with her work. A true artist and the sweetest person ever! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
407-896-1199
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards