Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danielle at Dream Designs was wonderful! She really works with you to find out what you can fit in your budget. Our flowers were beautiful! We got so many compliments on how pretty our flowers were! I cannot say enough nice things about her, but if you hire her, you are in good hands!!

Services Used: Flowers

There are absolutely NO WORDS that will do justice to the absolute masterpiece that Danielle created for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and everything I hoped for, even when I only had a picture in my head. She worked so hard to create exactly what I wanted from tons of pieces of other pictures. Even our centerpieces were gorgeous and so much more than I ever imagined they would be. I was working w/a limited budget and she worked with us without sacrificing an ounce of beauty. She gave me tons of options to create my vision and even helped me save money on flowers I really didn't need instead of just making money. I wish this review allowed me to submit pictures because there is nothing I can say that will really portray how absolutely in love I was with the flowers and the service. Thank you so much for your commitment and dedication to making my wedding feel like the most important day of your life too!!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was amazing. An absolute pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job on all of my bridal bouquets. Just breathtaking.

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle is amazing! Upon our first meeting with her, we knew we had to have her. She was talkative and fun. She had so many photos for my fiance´ and I to look at to get a better idea of what we wanted. We laid out our budget and she was able to stay under it while still providing absolutely beautiful bouquets! She even added peonies which I thought were out of my price range. My mom and mother-in-law absolutely loved that their corsages were able to be made into bracelets.
You will not go wrong with Danielle. She knows exactly how to make your dream a reality.

Laura and Adam
03/20/2015

Danielle is an absolutely incredible florist and a pleasure to work with. Our bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the quality of the flowers and the appearance of the arrangements. Danielle also helped us stay within our budget and didn't try to pressure us to add unnecessary "extras," which I greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Danielle!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot pay Danielle enough compliments on how lovely she was to work with on my wedding! She was recommended by a friend and now I know why. From the start she is so knowledgeable and helps you to better define what you are looking for, giving you different options and advice to work within your budget. She was always very responsive and so nice. As for her arrangements, they received compliments from everyone and were gorgeous! She even saw a bare wooden frame I had hanging with my my seating assignments strung across and added some greenery across the bottom to add something to it. Like I said before, I can't say enough good things!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was so amazing throughout the whole planning a wedding process up to the day of the wedding. She kept our budget in mind and her recommendations were so helpful! The day of the wedding she went above and beyond my expectations and made my day so special, she probably doesn't know really how special she is and how special she made my wedding day. I truly loved what she did for my wedding and made it so beautiful, I recommend Danielle 100%!!! You will love her too!!

Services Used: Flowers

I am obsessed with Danielle from Dream Designs - If you want to feel comfortable and like you're spending time with an old friend while deciding on your wedding flowers, Dream Designs is the way to go. I really didnt know what exactly I wanted for our wedding flowers and Danielle showed me so many beautiful options and ideas, not to mention they were budget friendly! I loved hanging out with Danielle going over flowers in our meetings and when she arrived the day of the wedding, she is somehow calming because she is just so fun and sweet! When I say she's like an old friend, I mean it! She makes you feel so comfortable and is just a doll! Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy I selected Dream Designs for our florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was a dream to work with! She truly went above and beyond all of her duties and listened to all my details down to the T. From the flower in my hair, to my bouquet, the flowers over our head at the alter, our love mugs, our cake, just everything took my breathe away!!! Thank you for making my wedding absolutely perfect, not to mention even cutting up her own lace curtains to make my table runners!!! Danielle deserves so much recognition!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She knows her stuff and designs beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with and has such an inviting and fun personality. She delivered my bouquets right to my hotel room and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved everything about them!! She made sure she understood what I was envisioning by working closely with me on more than one occasion, and sitting down with me for a final meeting to make sure we were on the same page. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle, she makes you feel comfortable with your decisions. She is the flower expert and it was relieving to know that she could make the decisions and that they were come together beautifully! If you're looking for a florist, you won't be disappointed in choosing Danielle and Dream Designs Florists!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was amazing. She responded quickly to my email inquiry. We were able to set a consultation in a timely manner. She was very knowledgeable and after 20 minutes into our meeting I knew she was the right florist for my wedding. My flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and exactly as I pictured them. It was great working with her and I would recommend her to help make your day special.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Daniele was great and the flowers were beautiful !

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was the most amazing vendor I had the pleasure of working with. She is personable, hilarious, and she truly cares about making sure your day is carried out the way YOU want. She also provides you with ideas if you come in with a blank slate and are needing some direction, like I did. What I appreciated most about her was her willingness to work with my budget, and the fact that she is so generous and kind hearted to even tell you how to do some DIY stuff yourself if you are looking to stay under budget. Everything truly looked amazing and I'm SO happy we went with Danielle.

Sarah
09/27/2014

Danielle is so amazingly talented. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets exceeded my expectations! Danielle took several photos and combined them into a bouquet that was absolutely breathtaking. I am so happy I had her for my big day. The center pieces were gorgeous and so perfect. Thank you Danielle!!!

Tina
09/21/2014

Danielle with Dream Designs Florist created the most beautiful Brides Bouquet for my daughter's wedding! All the flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for helping to make beautiful memories!

Nicholas
09/20/2014

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amazing!!! Danielle is incredible. She took every thought we had and literally brought to life what we imagined. All of the time and research we did prior to the wedding, all the concerns over what could go wrong, Danielle delivered with beautiful flowers, exactly the set ups we wanted, and she even arranged extra tables we forgot- took all the stress and worry away immediately for us. She's patient and understanding about your vision and will go out of her way to give you the bouquets and arrangements of your wedding dreams. She is down to earth and genuinely cares about your special day and you as a couple. I really cant say enough and probably don't give justice to her work. this is not a corporate chain or a warehouse that turns weddings over one after the after, she works at the comfort of a home office and is able to really invest in each client. Your flowers are one of the most important aspects of your wedding - Don't waste time looking and cutting corners - Danielle of Dream Designs is the most recommended and definitely most trusted. Thank you Danielle for helping with our dream coming to life.