Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danielle was such a wonderful person to work with and she is a brilliant florist! She is so personable and great to work with. She has a wonderful technology for brides out of town. We met virtually for all of our meetings and some would probably be concerned about this, but I was able to see what she had previously done for other brides and we worked off of those pictures along with my pinterest pictures. She knows everything about flowers and she has a great eye for detail. I had bride brain and changed my mind on some centerpieces after our final meeting, but Danielle was so great and easy going about it. We revamped my final contract and I literally couldn’t have imagined better flowers. They were exactly as we discussed and so beautiful. I wish that my bouquet could last forever, she made wonderful choices on the colors and arrangements. Such a great vendor to work with, I definitely had the best florist in town! Thank you so much Danielle! It was so wonderful to finally meet you on my wedding day 

Services Used: Flowers

Having traveled from Scotland to Florida to have our marriage ceremony & celebration in Orlando we had concerns about hiring a florist whom we had never met. This worry was gone once we got in touch with Danielle. She made the whole process very easy! We had virtual meetings using Join Me platform. Danielle was happy to answer any questions we had, accommodate the time difference & assist us any way she could. Danielle is a lot of fun and was a pleasure to work with. She arrived on time on the wedding day with beautiful flowers that were just as we had discussed! I cannot recommend Danielle enough. Thank you so much & all the best

1 person found this review helpful

Danielle at Dream Designs was wonderful! She really works with you to find out what you can fit in your budget. Our flowers were beautiful! We got so many compliments on how pretty our flowers were! I cannot say enough nice things about her, but if you hire her, you are in good hands!!

Private User
04/11/2015

I cant say enough about this florist. Daniel is great and loves what she does. The best thing about here is that she is honest and works with brides to keep them within their price range and still get the look they want. When she arrived to the venue she was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I have already started recommending her to friends and family. The flowers she provided us with were beyond amazing and made the wedding. I have received so many compliments on the flowers alone already and still receiving more.

Services Used: Flowers

There are absolutely NO WORDS that will do justice to the absolute masterpiece that Danielle created for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and everything I hoped for, even when I only had a picture in my head. She worked so hard to create exactly what I wanted from tons of pieces of other pictures. Even our centerpieces were gorgeous and so much more than I ever imagined they would be. I was working w/a limited budget and she worked with us without sacrificing an ounce of beauty. She gave me tons of options to create my vision and even helped me save money on flowers I really didn't need instead of just making money. I wish this review allowed me to submit pictures because there is nothing I can say that will really portray how absolutely in love I was with the flowers and the service. Thank you so much for your commitment and dedication to making my wedding feel like the most important day of your life too!!

Michele
1 Review
04/09/2015

Absolutely awesome to work with and we got far more than expected.

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was amazing. An absolute pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job on all of my bridal bouquets. Just breathtaking.

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle is amazing! Upon our first meeting with her, we knew we had to have her. She was talkative and fun. She had so many photos for my fiance´ and I to look at to get a better idea of what we wanted. We laid out our budget and she was able to stay under it while still providing absolutely beautiful bouquets! She even added peonies which I thought were out of my price range. My mom and mother-in-law absolutely loved that their corsages were able to be made into bracelets.
You will not go wrong with Danielle. She knows exactly how to make your dream a reality.

Laura and Adam
03/20/2015

Danielle is an absolutely incredible florist and a pleasure to work with. Our bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the quality of the flowers and the appearance of the arrangements. Danielle also helped us stay within our budget and didn't try to pressure us to add unnecessary "extras," which I greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Danielle!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot pay Danielle enough compliments on how lovely she was to work with on my wedding! She was recommended by a friend and now I know why. From the start she is so knowledgeable and helps you to better define what you are looking for, giving you different options and advice to work within your budget. She was always very responsive and so nice. As for her arrangements, they received compliments from everyone and were gorgeous! She even saw a bare wooden frame I had hanging with my my seating assignments strung across and added some greenery across the bottom to add something to it. Like I said before, I can't say enough good things!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was so amazing throughout the whole planning a wedding process up to the day of the wedding. She kept our budget in mind and her recommendations were so helpful! The day of the wedding she went above and beyond my expectations and made my day so special, she probably doesn't know really how special she is and how special she made my wedding day. I truly loved what she did for my wedding and made it so beautiful, I recommend Danielle 100%!!! You will love her too!!

Services Used: Flowers

I am obsessed with Danielle from Dream Designs - If you want to feel comfortable and like you're spending time with an old friend while deciding on your wedding flowers, Dream Designs is the way to go. I really didnt know what exactly I wanted for our wedding flowers and Danielle showed me so many beautiful options and ideas, not to mention they were budget friendly! I loved hanging out with Danielle going over flowers in our meetings and when she arrived the day of the wedding, she is somehow calming because she is just so fun and sweet! When I say she's like an old friend, I mean it! She makes you feel so comfortable and is just a doll! Our flowers were gorgeous and I am so happy I selected Dream Designs for our florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was a dream to work with! She truly went above and beyond all of her duties and listened to all my details down to the T. From the flower in my hair, to my bouquet, the flowers over our head at the alter, our love mugs, our cake, just everything took my breathe away!!! Thank you for making my wedding absolutely perfect, not to mention even cutting up her own lace curtains to make my table runners!!! Danielle deserves so much recognition!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She knows her stuff and designs beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with and has such an inviting and fun personality. She delivered my bouquets right to my hotel room and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved everything about them!! She made sure she understood what I was envisioning by working closely with me on more than one occasion, and sitting down with me for a final meeting to make sure we were on the same page. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle, she makes you feel comfortable with your decisions. She is the flower expert and it was relieving to know that she could make the decisions and that they were come together beautifully! If you're looking for a florist, you won't be disappointed in choosing Danielle and Dream Designs Florists!

Services Used: Flowers

Danielle was amazing. She responded quickly to my email inquiry. We were able to set a consultation in a timely manner. She was very knowledgeable and after 20 minutes into our meeting I knew she was the right florist for my wedding. My flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and exactly as I pictured them. It was great working with her and I would recommend her to help make your day special.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Daniele was great and the flowers were beautiful !