Your Wedding, Your Way The ceremony of your dreams just the way you want it

AL
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelsey did an amazing job as our officiant. He helped us create a unique, non- traditional ceremony that truly fit us as a couple. We would definitely recommend his services, and turned out, he has married some of our wedding guests as well!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just wanted to share what a joy our photographer, Catherine Marie, was today!! She was on top of her game in every aspect!! The children loved her...she was so friendly and professional!! I would recommend her for the most simple photo shoot to the most extravagant!!! Can't wait for our next visit with her!! :D

• Wedding: 12/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were very impressed with the services that Dr. Graham offered. It was perfect for my way of doing things. We did not have several different vendors we had an all in one. He offered so many services and they were all perfect. Catherine Marie our Photographer made our photo taking experience fun (I hate taking photos). Our Photo booth is what my wife called "cute", fun and exciting. I would have called it more of interesting, fun and very memorable(thanks to a few groomsmen). We do have some fun memories from that one. The DJ services rocked. I'm sure my Parents,Grandparents nor hers have danced like that in years. We got to choose our own music so we had a little bit of everything. We loved the fact that Dr. Graham and his staff were so personable. If we ever needed anything they were an email or a phone call away. They made our planning the best experience ever. Would I choose them again if I had to do it over, you bet. My wife was queen for the day as Dr. Graham put it. He and his staff made sure that she felt that she was. Thank you for the best day of our lives!!!!!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Catherine for all your photo needs. My first grandchild will be born in May 2015 and we hope Catherine will be available to take our very special photo "moments"! I've seen some of her work and she does a great job. She has a calming personality that puts babies and brides at ease and I hope this will enhance our baby's disposition to make some beautiful photo memories. :)

• Wedding: 12/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Graham was the officiant for our wedding, and I can't imagine having anyone else. He was wonderful to work with. He helped us develop a meaningful ceremony, making suggestions but always encouraging us to do what made us happy. As a bonus, Dr. Graham provided our ceremony music and was our DJ! He and his assistant Catherine were outstanding in both capacities. They made sure all of the events flowed and that everyone had a good time.

M new husband and I can't stop talking about how wonderful the wedding went, and so much of it has to do with Dr. Graham.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Kelsey Graham was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and then some! He knows exactly what he is doing and takes charge when you need him to. He gave us great advice throughout the whole process, helped us come up with the ceremony wording and directed both the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony. I am so glad that we booked with him and I highly recommend to anyone looking for an Officiant that you choose him!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catherine Marie was our photographer and she was very professional and did well with our children and dog. I was very pleased with the photos and will use her again in the future for family photos.

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough kind word about Dr. Kelsey Graham and his crew. I had no idea what I was doing, but he understood what I wanted our wedding to be. He and his crew made our dreams come true. From the planning to the farewell, every need we had was met. Every detail was attended to in a way that made it absolutely perfect. The wording of our ceremony was moving, We are not sure there was a dry eye there. The DJ service were great and everyone loved dancing and enjoyed seeing even the older people get out on the dance floor and partake in the celebration. Our photographer Catherine Marie captured our memories and they were beautiful. Our video was live streamed for family and friends to watch, that could not be there. Our family and friends that attended enjoyed the photo booth. They created many fun and silly pictures for us to enjoy for years. We can not express in words how happy we are with Dr. Kelsey Graham Ministries. Thank you so much for all that you did. You went above and beyond.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Dr. Graham for our wonderful wedding day. It was perfecto. Our decorations were just as we pictured. Video streaming was great, even my family over seas got to join us in our celebration. We had never seen the photo booth before and that was a lot of fun to do. Our photos were amazing. Thank you again.

• Wedding: 11/30/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Kelsey Graham was extremely helpful during the rehearsal and ceremony. If I needed anything changed or fixed, he would get it done for me. And I'm not talking about just his part, he would fix anything that was not correct about my wedding's whole set up. He was like having a second coordinator to help me. I promise your wedding will go a lot smoother if you have him with you.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Graham chose a lovely officiant for my wedding day. Reverend Jan was wonderful! Right away we could see her warmth and genuine gladness to be with us. Her words were beautiful. She was so fun and very open to our slightly non-traditional handfasting ceremony. Thank you both so much! We will never forget it.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Kesley Graham is a wonderful and talented officiant! He is very friendly, easy going, and funny! It was a pleasure planning our ceremony with him and the ceremony was perfect! He has a talent for making people feel comfortable and happy. My husband and I are both a little nervous in front of large groups and not really big on being in the spotlight. Dr. Graham made us feel at ease and the ceremony was fun, relaxed, and special. Dr. Graham will make your ceremony however you want it and has a great website with resources for planning your ceremony. In fact our entire ceremony was taken from readings and suggestions that he has available there. Dr. Graham also provides DJ and lighting services which we took advantage of. We found his rates for both DJ and officiant services were affordable, and we feel that he went above and beyond what we expected! He set up some fun party lighting at the dance floor that the kids absolutely loved (we had chalkboard favors for the kids that were quickly forgotten once the music and lights started)! It really was a fun party with great music and atmosphere! I would recommend Dr. Graham's services to any couple! There is not type of ceremony that he cannot do, he is personable, and more importantly, he loves doing his work and doing it well.

Dr Kelsey Graham Alabama Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Mississippi, Tennessee, Nashville, Chatanooga responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for those kind words! I was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends. I wish you the best in love and life!!! Congratulations!!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: DJ, Officiant
Profile Picture
Christel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came across Dr. Graham after frantically searching for some one to officiate my wedding after the pastor could not. He was SO easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding, he played "defense" to keep my husband from coming around the corner while pictures were being done. His photographer, Catherine, was with him that day and captured some pictures. I would recommend them both! They are both wonderful people and made this day so much more special! THANK YOU BOTH!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Chauma Gus's did an excellent job. She gave us a beatiful, unique ceremony that received rave reviews from my guests. She was so easygoing and willing to do all the last minute things I asked of her. She defiantly made me feel at ease during some stressful times. I really can't say enough good.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr Graham was very geared toward making sure that the occasion was exactly as we had wanted it. He exceeded my expectations when our wedding day arrived. Our crowd loved him, and for that we love him! He made my wife and I so comfortable during the ceremony, and he made our wedding that much more awesome! He covered all of our concerns and brought light to things we had not even thought of. After sorting through dozens of photographers that didn't fit our budget in the first place, we decided to ask Dr. Graham for some suggestions. That is when we found out about his other service. (#Abnormal Photography) Catherine, the photographer, found a great way to make one of the bride's biggest concerns about the venue one of the best/original pictures we have in our collection. She didn't skimp on using everything beautiful about our venue- as well as making sure we got pics with all of our family separately as well as one of everyone who attended. On top of it all He also provided an exceptional DJ service. (#Abnormal DJ) I had taken the time to pick out particular songs for the big day, but being pressed for time didn't collect as many "dance hits". Thank goodness he already quite the collection on hand, as well as downloading some requested songs on the fly. Five Stars All Around!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: DJ, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Graham was absolutely amazing! He was very flexible to arrange for out of town meetings & was very easy to get in touch with & very quick to reply back. He made everything a breeze for us! If we ever needed any suggestions, he was a great help, especially since we had no idea what we were doing! We would have ideas & send them to him & he would fix it right up to be exactly what we wanted. Even though we were procrastinators & did some things at the last minute (like writing our ceremony & vows & picking out our music), he was still right on top of everything. One of the greatest things about Dr. Graham is how open minded he is. He would've said or did anything we requested. No idea would be too over the top for him. He is very professional, but he is also very warm, making every interaction very comfortable, relaxing, & fun. Everyone that met him just thought he was great. He also was the DJ for our reception & arranged the ceremony music. All we did was pick out our music & give it to him & he took care of the rest. It was incredibly painless! Dr. Graham also solved one of our major catastrophes by providing us a photographer! Catherine was our photographer & we loved her! She is a truly great person & has a wonderful eye! A great photographer doesn't need months of editing to get your pictures to you & she is definitely fantastic. We had a lot of pics posted the next day & into the following week. Not weeks to months that other "professionals" have to have. Most of the pictures, if not all of them, were not altered & turned out perfectly. She was a blessing to work with & everyone loved her. Overall, we could not have been happier with Dr. Graham & Catherine. I am so glad I was able to find him! Nothing could have been more perfect for our wedding! And in the end, we made new friends! :)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
205-473-1932
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards