AL
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Dar
03/07/2015

As the mother of the groom I worked very closely with Dr. Graham. To put it simply... you will NOT go wrong by hiring Dr. G and his team!! We used many of his services. He provided the music for a double ceremony (American & Hindu), DJ at the reception, string lights and table linens. From the very first contact while I was searching for vendors to the last minute changes and wrap up, he was a pleasure to work with. Dr. G is "all about the customer" and their happiness. We had a family emergency just weeks before the wedding and Dr. Graham along with the wedding planner went above to research and pull together specialty music for the Hindu ceremony. His easy going personality kept the wedding party relaxed which allowed them to enjoy every moment. If you are looking for a professional who knows the business and provides more than you expected, look no further than Dr. Kelsey Graham!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies

Dr. Graham was very friendly and professional. Our location had to change due to weather conditions and he was very flexible with our changing schedule.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Kelsey did an amazing job as our officiant. He helped us create a unique, non- traditional ceremony that truly fit us as a couple. We would definitely recommend his services, and turned out, he has married some of our wedding guests as well!

Services Used: Officiant

Just wanted to share what a joy our photographer, Catherine Marie, was today!! She was on top of her game in every aspect!! The children loved her...she was so friendly and professional!! I would recommend her for the most simple photo shoot to the most extravagant!!! Can't wait for our next visit with her!! :D

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I were very impressed with the services that Dr. Graham offered. It was perfect for my way of doing things. We did not have several different vendors we had an all in one. He offered so many services and they were all perfect. Catherine Marie our Photographer made our photo taking experience fun (I hate taking photos). Our Photo booth is what my wife called "cute", fun and exciting. I would have called it more of interesting, fun and very memorable(thanks to a few groomsmen). We do have some fun memories from that one. The DJ services rocked. I'm sure my Parents,Grandparents nor hers have danced like that in years. We got to choose our own music so we had a little bit of everything. We loved the fact that Dr. Graham and his staff were so personable. If we ever needed anything they were an email or a phone call away. They made our planning the best experience ever. Would I choose them again if I had to do it over, you bet. My wife was queen for the day as Dr. Graham put it. He and his staff made sure that she felt that she was. Thank you for the best day of our lives!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Catherine for all your photo needs. My first grandchild will be born in May 2015 and we hope Catherine will be available to take our very special photo "moments"! I've seen some of her work and she does a great job. She has a calming personality that puts babies and brides at ease and I hope this will enhance our baby's disposition to make some beautiful photo memories. :)

Services Used: Photography

Dr. Graham was the officiant for our wedding, and I can't imagine having anyone else. He was wonderful to work with. He helped us develop a meaningful ceremony, making suggestions but always encouraging us to do what made us happy. As a bonus, Dr. Graham provided our ceremony music and was our DJ! He and his assistant Catherine were outstanding in both capacities. They made sure all of the events flowed and that everyone had a good time.

M new husband and I can't stop talking about how wonderful the wedding went, and so much of it has to do with Dr. Graham.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Dr. Kelsey Graham was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and then some! He knows exactly what he is doing and takes charge when you need him to. He gave us great advice throughout the whole process, helped us come up with the ceremony wording and directed both the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony. I am so glad that we booked with him and I highly recommend to anyone looking for an Officiant that you choose him!

Services Used: Officiant

Catherine Marie was our photographer and she was very professional and did well with our children and dog. I was very pleased with the photos and will use her again in the future for family photos.

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough kind word about Dr. Kelsey Graham and his crew. I had no idea what I was doing, but he understood what I wanted our wedding to be. He and his crew made our dreams come true. From the planning to the farewell, every need we had was met. Every detail was attended to in a way that made it absolutely perfect. The wording of our ceremony was moving, We are not sure there was a dry eye there. The DJ service were great and everyone loved dancing and enjoyed seeing even the older people get out on the dance floor and partake in the celebration. Our photographer Catherine Marie captured our memories and they were beautiful. Our video was live streamed for family and friends to watch, that could not be there. Our family and friends that attended enjoyed the photo booth. They created many fun and silly pictures for us to enjoy for years. We can not express in words how happy we are with Dr. Kelsey Graham Ministries. Thank you so much for all that you did. You went above and beyond.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Thank you Dr. Graham for our wonderful wedding day. It was perfecto. Our decorations were just as we pictured. Video streaming was great, even my family over seas got to join us in our celebration. We had never seen the photo booth before and that was a lot of fun to do. Our photos were amazing. Thank you again.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Dr. Kelsey Graham was extremely helpful during the rehearsal and ceremony. If I needed anything changed or fixed, he would get it done for me. And I'm not talking about just his part, he would fix anything that was not correct about my wedding's whole set up. He was like having a second coordinator to help me. I promise your wedding will go a lot smoother if you have him with you.

Services Used: Officiant

Dr. Graham chose a lovely officiant for my wedding day. Reverend Jan was wonderful! Right away we could see her warmth and genuine gladness to be with us. Her words were beautiful. She was so fun and very open to our slightly non-traditional handfasting ceremony. Thank you both so much! We will never forget it.

Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Christel
10/10/2014

Dr. Kesley Graham is a wonderful and talented officiant! He is very friendly, easy going, and funny! It was a pleasure planning our ceremony with him and the ceremony was perfect! He has a talent for making people feel comfortable and happy. My husband and I are both a little nervous in front of large groups and not really big on being in the spotlight. Dr. Graham made us feel at ease and the ceremony was fun, relaxed, and special. Dr. Graham will make your ceremony however you want it and has a great website with resources for planning your ceremony. In fact our entire ceremony was taken from readings and suggestions that he has available there. Dr. Graham also provides DJ and lighting services which we took advantage of. We found his rates for both DJ and officiant services were affordable, and we feel that he went above and beyond what we expected! He set up some fun party lighting at the dance floor that the kids absolutely loved (we had chalkboard favors for the kids that were quickly forgotten once the music and lights started)! It really was a fun party with great music and atmosphere! I would recommend Dr. Graham's services to any couple! There is not type of ceremony that he cannot do, he is personable, and more importantly, he loves doing his work and doing it well.

Dr Kelsey Graham Alabama Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Mississippi, Tennessee, Nashville, Chatanooga responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for those kind words! I was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends. I wish you the best in love and life!!! Congratulations!!!

Services Used: DJ, Officiant

I came across Dr. Graham after frantically searching for some one to officiate my wedding after the pastor could not. He was SO easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding, he played "defense" to keep my husband from coming around the corner while pictures were being done. His photographer, Catherine, was with him that day and captured some pictures. I would recommend them both! They are both wonderful people and made this day so much more special! THANK YOU BOTH!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Chauma Gus's did an excellent job. She gave us a beatiful, unique ceremony that received rave reviews from my guests. She was so easygoing and willing to do all the last minute things I asked of her. She defiantly made me feel at ease during some stressful times. I really can't say enough good.