Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Favorite

Value
Flexibility
tatems
04/09/2015

Words cannot express the joy it was to be a DVB Bride! Both my husband and I are wedding photographers, so naturally photography was a top priority for us. Having known Donna for years, I always knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding. We were able to completely relax and enjoy being on the "other side" with Donna at the helm - and our day was even better than we imagined. Her affable personality puts you at ease - even if you've only just met her. Our guests and bridal party were going on and on about how wonderful she was. We would not have been able to enjoy our day nearly as much had anyone else been responsible for capturing it. With Donna, you aren't just getting fantastic photographs, you're getting the entire DVB experience - and its definitely worth it. We would recommend Donna without hesitation!

Services Used: Photography

I met Donna 10+ years ago and knew from that moment that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. At the time I didn’t have a clue who the groom would be, but I was taken by Donna’s ability to put her subjects at ease and with the beauty of her work.

Donna is based in Savannah and we live in San Diego. I told my family that having Donna as the photographer was “not up for discussion” and that they had to trust me. They are really glad they did.

The groom and our families didn’t have the opportunity to meet Donna until the night before the wedding, but you would never know that from the photos. She’s so easy to get to know that everyone was immediately at ease in front of her camera. You can relax knowing Donna has the skills and experience to capture the moments that mean so much to you.

She captured moments before, during and after the ceremony from angles that I wouldn’t have dreamed possible. I treasure the photos she took. We have all of the memories from that day and more than we could have asked for thanks to Donna.

Jordan
11/01/2014

Selecting Donna to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process! Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but she was SO easy to work with and wonderful to be around. She kept us on schedule but also was also stress-free all day. We had a sneak-preview slideshow of our photos very quickly after the wedding and have loved looking through all of the pictures and reliving the day! I would highly recommend Donna to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She will be a good friend for many many years!

Jessica
02/09/2014

Donna was so much fun to work with and our pictures turned out more beautiful than I imagined!

Services Used: Photography

Donna's pictures completely speak for themselves. She has a special gift and my husband and I were blessed enough to have her capture the best day of our lives. She is a blast to work with, super easy to communicate with, and the end result are memories that last forever. Each time I watch our slideshow or browse through our online photo album, I tear up. Donna is amazing, and she will without a doubt be documenting the important moments still to come in our life.

Services Used: Photography

Donna was so wonderful to work with for our wedding - she listened to what I wanted, helped keep us moving and added positive energy to a busy and (sometimes) stressful day. I'm so glad we had her as our photographer and I'm so happy with our photos. I've had the hardest time finalizing our wedding album because I want to use them all! Watching our dvd makes me so happy and I'm so glad to have these images that captured all of the details of this day... we have great pictures of our selves, our family and our friends. I can't recommend her enough and I can't wait to work with her again!

Margaret
06/22/2013

Donna was available to talk and meet to see the venue before the wedding. She was very relaxed and easy to work with on the wedding day. She also made the most beautiful wedding book with 100 perfectly edited and retouched photos. I recommend that everyone get one--it is my most prized possession.

Services Used: Photography

Donna is a pleasure to work with, she caters her wedding weekend package to you based on your needs. She is so down to earth and easy to work with. Donna knows how to get the pictures done without wasting anytime, but doesn't sacrifice quality. We were absolutely blown away by the photo book that she put together for us it captured our wedding weekend perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Wow wow wow. I do not know what to say to accurately convey how fantastic the whole experience with Donna has been. The product at the end is not simply photos: it is the physical embodiment of memories, it is the essence of love and emotion and family, it makes you cry more than once, it is how you see what else was going on at your wedding, it is what will bring you wistful happiness in your old age.

For anyone worried about cost, you won't understand the value until afterwards. A few weeks out from your wedding and you'll realize that you can't put a price on what Donna delivers.

Caroline
11/17/2012

We were so pleased with Donna's work! She was easy to work with, and her photographs were phenomenal. Thank you Donna!

Ashley
10/20/2012

Donna is just amazing! Her pictures speak for themselves, they are simply amazing. As a person she is great to work with! She gave me advice and support before the wedding and helped move the wedding along on the day of. She is very flexible and down to earth. My pictures were up to view on my honeymoon and I was so excited to look through all of them as soon as I got home. They are such a perfect reminder of the wonderful day we had and Donna definitely captured the moment perfectly!

Whitney
09/29/2012

We initially hired Donna for an event in South Carolina that was cancelled. She honored our deposit two years later and flew to NYC to capture our wedding. She and her team are incredibly professional, quick (wedding party photos + family photos were finished in a snap!!) and friendly. She and Kelly even helped to ensure things like bustling my dress and fixing my hair went down the right way!!

Further, the Fine Art book we received is absolutely gorgeous. Best wedding album, ever! Donna spends time arranging the pictures you select to tell a beautiful story about the day.

Megan
05/26/2012
4.7

Donna was a key reason that our wedding was such a success. We could not have wished for a better photographer. The pictures and slideshow are beautiful but more importantly she helped through the whole planning process. Her style is impeccable. It was like having your favorite cousin with you throughout the day!

Services Used: Photography

Donna is wonderful! Before the wedding I was very impressed. Durring the wedding, her confidence and organization made me feel safe and calm. I now feel that I gained a friend.

As the years go by, it will be through her beautifully captured images that we remember our wedding. The album that she made for us is stunning! She exceeded our expectations in every way.

Thank you DVB!!

Services Used: Photography

Donna's work is breathtaking! She worked my bridal session and Wedding along with Kelli. My husband cried when he saw the pictures, we both felt like they captured every little beautiful moment. I told Donna how much I love professional pictures and I have many many many in my house but after seeing her work I know what I've been paying for all these years, Canvas.... I got MAGIC with Donna! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and she was worth EVERY penny!!!! Thank you Donna-Jess

Services Used: Photography

I cannot imagine higher quality pictures of our wedding day than Donna produced. She captured all the important moments in stunning style. She is like magic...I do not remember seeing her take most of the pictures! Donna also assisted my with wearing my veils and bustling my dress and leading my husband and I quickly through the cake cutting ceremony...I would have been lost in those areas if it were not for her friendly guidance. She is fun to work with, and has helped my husband and I create memories that will last a lifetime.