Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Remember Well

Savannah, GA | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Selecting Donna to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process! Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but she was SO easy to work with and wonderful to be around. She kept us on schedule but also was also stress-free all day. We had a sneak-preview slideshow of our photos very quickly after the wedding and have loved looking through all of the pictures and reliving the day! I would highly recommend Donna to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She will be a good friend for many many years!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Jordan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was so much fun to work with and our pictures turned out more beautiful than I imagined!

• Wedding: 02/09/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna's pictures completely speak for themselves. She has a special gift and my husband and I were blessed enough to have her capture the best day of our lives. She is a blast to work with, super easy to communicate with, and the end result are memories that last forever. Each time I watch our slideshow or browse through our online photo album, I tear up. Donna is amazing, and she will without a doubt be documenting the important moments still to come in our life.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was so wonderful to work with for our wedding - she listened to what I wanted, helped keep us moving and added positive energy to a busy and (sometimes) stressful day. I'm so glad we had her as our photographer and I'm so happy with our photos. I've had the hardest time finalizing our wedding album because I want to use them all! Watching our dvd makes me so happy and I'm so glad to have these images that captured all of the details of this day... we have great pictures of our selves, our family and our friends. I can't recommend her enough and I can't wait to work with her again!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was available to talk and meet to see the venue before the wedding. She was very relaxed and easy to work with on the wedding day. She also made the most beautiful wedding book with 100 perfectly edited and retouched photos. I recommend that everyone get one--it is my most prized possession.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Margaret
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is a pleasure to work with, she caters her wedding weekend package to you based on your needs. She is so down to earth and easy to work with. Donna knows how to get the pictures done without wasting anytime, but doesn't sacrifice quality. We were absolutely blown away by the photo book that she put together for us it captured our wedding weekend perfectly!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow wow wow. I do not know what to say to accurately convey how fantastic the whole experience with Donna has been. The product at the end is not simply photos: it is the physical embodiment of memories, it is the essence of love and emotion and family, it makes you cry more than once, it is how you see what else was going on at your wedding, it is what will bring you wistful happiness in your old age.

For anyone worried about cost, you won't understand the value until afterwards. A few weeks out from your wedding and you'll realize that you can't put a price on what Donna delivers.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleased with Donna's work! She was easy to work with, and her photographs were phenomenal. Thank you Donna!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Caroline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is just amazing! Her pictures speak for themselves, they are simply amazing. As a person she is great to work with! She gave me advice and support before the wedding and helped move the wedding along on the day of. She is very flexible and down to earth. My pictures were up to view on my honeymoon and I was so excited to look through all of them as soon as I got home. They are such a perfect reminder of the wonderful day we had and Donna definitely captured the moment perfectly!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We initially hired Donna for an event in South Carolina that was cancelled. She honored our deposit two years later and flew to NYC to capture our wedding. She and her team are incredibly professional, quick (wedding party photos + family photos were finished in a snap!!) and friendly. She and Kelly even helped to ensure things like bustling my dress and fixing my hair went down the right way!!

Further, the Fine Art book we received is absolutely gorgeous. Best wedding album, ever! Donna spends time arranging the pictures you select to tell a beautiful story about the day.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Whitney
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was a key reason that our wedding was such a success. We could not have wished for a better photographer. The pictures and slideshow are beautiful but more importantly she helped through the whole planning process. Her style is impeccable. It was like having your favorite cousin with you throughout the day!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is wonderful! Before the wedding I was very impressed. Durring the wedding, her confidence and organization made me feel safe and calm. I now feel that I gained a friend.

As the years go by, it will be through her beautifully captured images that we remember our wedding. The album that she made for us is stunning! She exceeded our expectations in every way.

Thank you DVB!!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna's work is breathtaking! She worked my bridal session and Wedding along with Kelli. My husband cried when he saw the pictures, we both felt like they captured every little beautiful moment. I told Donna how much I love professional pictures and I have many many many in my house but after seeing her work I know what I've been paying for all these years, Canvas.... I got MAGIC with Donna! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and she was worth EVERY penny!!!! Thank you Donna-Jess

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot imagine higher quality pictures of our wedding day than Donna produced. She captured all the important moments in stunning style. She is like magic...I do not remember seeing her take most of the pictures! Donna also assisted my with wearing my veils and bustling my dress and leading my husband and I quickly through the cake cutting ceremony...I would have been lost in those areas if it were not for her friendly guidance. She is fun to work with, and has helped my husband and I create memories that will last a lifetime.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for the best, DVB is it. I am a notorious "blinker" and normally look terrible in pictures. Kelli managed to get shots that looked like they belonged in a magazine - just gorgeous (and no blinking, either). I dealt with both Donna and Kelli and they're very prompt responding to any questions/concerns, before AND after the big day, and are just such a pleasure to work with. Check out their galleries - not sure how they do it, but they manage to bring out the absolute best in their subjects. If you want someone to take standard "everyone smile and say cheese" pictures, pick some run-of-the-mill photographer. If you want pictures that have personality, warmth and charm, call DVB. The events manager for our wedding location (who has dealt with just about every vendor in the area) told me she recently hired DVB to do her family portrait and said she wouldn't hire anyone but DVB for her pictures -- a pretty high compliment from someone who deals with wedding vendors for a living. Thanks again, Donna and Kelli!!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is a wonderful photographer that you can trust with everything! My husband and I did not know her personally before our wedding and had only spoken with her over the phone just a few times before we met in the Cayman Islands where we were married. You don't get any more flexible than that! We had called Donna just about one month before our wedding as she came highly recommended by one of the best photographers in Cayman who was already booked. Without hesitation, Donna booked her flight from Savannah, GA, where she's based and met us in Cayman. She worked with the beautiful surroundings and just knew the good shots and her pictures go to show, they came out great! She just gets it. We really have some of the most unique photos in part because of the location, but a lot of it had to do with the amazing woman behind the camera!! We absolutely loved Donna and we highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
912-898-9282
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards