donae cotton photography

donae cotton photography

sassy photography with a whimsical twist

14925 Afton Boulevard S
Afton, MN 55001 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Donae creates one of a kind photos for couples! I love that she finds a unique twist to add for each couple and so make it something out of the ordinary. On top of that she is a ton of fun to work with, that, combined with her professionalism, makes for a wonderful day and hundreds of beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime!
Donae Cotton photography is wonderful. Donae’s professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail make her an ideal vendor to work with on your next event. We have worked with her for years and enjoy being able to recommend her to clients. She loves her work and it shows in her beautiful pictures. Each of her photos are an expression of the joy she finds in taking pictures and helping others to remember their most cherished moments. Use her talents to help make your special day even better.
Donae's creativity, spunky personality, and all around fun loving attitude is SO refreshing! Having had the opportunity to work with on a variety of weddings in Minnesota and Wisconsin, we have really learned a lot about each other to cohesively work as a team while she captured stunning photographs and I shot their wedding video! Being that my videography really captures the true feeling of a wedding/couple, I am always excited because I know she can help a bride and groom relax, have fun, and be in the moment despite the high level of stress that comes with every wedding! She helps her brides and they (and I) lover her for that. THAT ability really makes my wedding videography shine and that's why I highly recommend her! Not to mention, she's takes beautiful photographs!
Donae Cotton Photography ROCKS! She is not only one of the best and most creative photographers in the Twin Cities, she is SO much FUN to work with! All of the weddngs that we have done with her have been absolutely perfect!!
Donae Cotton first and foremost is an amazing person. She is someone you just want to be around. She cares so much for her couples and her photos show it. She works so well with her couples their wedding party and their families that makes the photo FUN and of course sassy. You will love everything about Donae.
Ok, you are in for a real sweet treat in working with Donae! Her sass, smile and creativity is the BEST!! Setup and appointment and meet her! Let me warn you - You better be ready to laugh non-stop!! She is FUN!
Donae is an amazing photographer who also has the personality to match. She is really fantastic with her clients on a shoot. They all end up having fun with the camera and the end results are fantastic.
651-436-3331
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards