DJ D-Mac & Associates

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

DJ Neville-C made our NYE wedding an absolute blast. We decided early on that music would be the most crucial aspect of our reception because it would be New Year's Eve and dancing would dominate our reception given that we did not have a seated dinner. Right off the bat we had great communication with DJ D-Mac. We told him that Neville C had come highly recommended by a friend and he hooked us up right away. We met with Neville-C at his very cool record store in DC, and right away knew he'd be a good choice. Throughout the planning process D-Mac and Neville-C were very responsive to our questions and ideas, and gave us the opportunity to provide a must play and don't play list of songs. Neville-C took all of that to heart and really killed it DJing our wedding. Everyone had a blast, the dance floor was always packed, and he played all the right songs for every moment. He really felt the vibe throughout the night and played to it. The only glitch throughout the entire process was that we were not informed until rather late the night before the wedding of equipment needs, which did not match up with equipment needs in the contract we signed. It turned out not to be a problem though because our amazing coordinator, Tyler Fitzhugh of Voila Events managed some last minute magic. I don't even know how, but Neville-C ended up with the tables he needed and even if he did not, I never knew it! Everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined. Thank you!!

Recently Married

Easy to work with and good prices. Played all the songs that I had on the song list I developed. The transition of the songs were awesome and the order that they were played at the wedding worked perfectly. We had a blast!!

Recently Married

We had a phenomenal experience with Jayclue! He was very professional, played everything we asked for and kept the vibe we wanted. He was flexible with our requests beforehand and even obliged at the wedding when my aunt spontaneously requested an obscure song that was on her phone. All of our guests had a blast and the dance floor was packed the whole time!

The only uneasiness we had was 2 months prior to the wedding when our original DJ through DJ D-Mac & Assoc. canceled and we had to go through the process of establishing a new relationship. However, through it we learned that DJ D-Mac & Assoc. is very professionally managed and all turned out better than we ever could have hoped for. From the bottom of our hearts: Thank you Jayclue! You really made our night incredible!

Recently Married

Excellent experience all around. Exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Daryle and his team. We had so many guests saying how impressed they were with his music selection and style. Super classy team, professional, suit and tie, well spoken, great selection of music. What more can you ask for? Daryle's team also meshed very well with all the other vendors at our wedding. The event was amazing! Thank you for such a memorable experience.

Steven
10/25/2014

We had a great experience working with Dmac And Associates for our wedding. We didn't have any technical troubles with any equipment, and the sound system sounded great. Our DJ Rusty B did a great job of incorporating all the songs we wanted to play, and filled in the time between those songs with perfect choices that made it the best dance floor I've seen at a wedding. I also like the functionality of their "basecamp" feature, which helps you keep track of important dates and deliverables. All in all we were complete happy with our service from Dmac and Associates.

Jennifer
10/18/2014

I went around to start my greetings about 5 min before he began playing and as soon as the music started EVERYONE was on the dance floor. It was amazing. Seamless transition between dancing and traditional things such as cake cutting. It was amazing. Absolutely the best wedding and we have been getting compliments ever sense about how awesome our wedding was. He definitely made it. Thank you so much.

Jacob
10/18/2014

We were extremely happy with DJ Rusty B and the whole DJ D-Mac and Associates experience. Rusty took our massive list of possible songs and turned into a perfect dance set. The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. He was responsive to all our requests before and during the reception and his music cues during the ceremony were all perfectly on point. It could not have been a better experience and we would certainly recommend Rusty and DJ D-Mac and Associates as a whole to anyone whose looking for a great dj experience for their wedding or party.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Working with DJ D Mac and Associates was awesome from start to finish. DJ KC was our DJ and he was fantastic. We had an absolute blast at our wedding, thanks in large part, to the set list he worked with us to ensure was perfect and the energy he helped create all night! Numerous people have told us that the music was the best of any weddings they've been to and we'd definitely recommend KC and D Mac to our friends- in fact, some of them have already booked with D Mac and Associates!

Recently Married

These are the go to guys for wedding DJ, lighting and other production services in the DC area and beyond. have known Daryle for many years -- ever since Wonderland Ballroom opened in like 2004.
We hired Rusty because he is a great progressive dance DJ and part of the AGFA.
He worked with us to get some pretty obscure dance remixes in place and did an awesome job of coming up with a set list for other times of the event, olus filled all the gaps in between. Lighting was top notch too.

Cory
10/11/2014

DJ Mac and associates, and specifically DJ KC made our wedding, "the best wedding we have ever been to," according to many of our friends and family. Their promptness and professionalism made the music planning a breeze. KC knew exactly what we wanted to hear since his planning was so thorough (he sent us an excel spread sheet with 4000 songs, and we marked like on the the songs we liked and don't play on the songs we hate so that he got an idea of what we like. At the wedding, he nailed it). His preparation was incredibly impressive.

Hands down best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. Two of my friends have already hired DJ Mac and Associates to DJ their wedding.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ DMac was incredible. He met with us a few months before the wedding to get to know us, learn about our musical styles and get a better feel for the overall vibe we wanted at our wedding. And he nailed it! People were up and dancing the full night and told us how amazing he was. Kudos to Daryle, he is awesome!

Brennan
10/05/2014

D-Mac was an incredible wedding DJ! He kept everyone dancing all night long and was very accommodating of the music we wanted to hear while putting his own twist on the party. I would highly recommend his services

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rhome (aka DJ Stylus) was so incredible from our first phone conversation to the last song of our wedding! I would recommend Rhome and DJ D-Mac & Associates to any couple! Their basecamp system made it easy to track communication between parties, and track everything that needed to get done before the day of.

I have received countless compliments on how amazing our DJ was. He kept the party going and knew how to create a perfect balance for an international crowd. We could have kept dancing until the wee hours of the morning. He also treated our guests with respect with their countless song requests and was able to make last minute changes to songs without any hesitation.

Thank you Rhome and Daryle for making the music for my wedding so easy!!

Services Used: DJ

I hired DJ D-Mac & Associates for my wedding after seeing DJ D-Mac at another event and being impressed with his style and professionalism -- dressed in a well-tailored and modern suit, no cheesy DJ announcements/antics, and with minimal/unobtrusive equipment and speakers. DJ KC worked my wedding, and delivered on my expectations -- everyone loved the music he played, and he was noticeably choosing what songs to play based on the dance floor occupants' enthusiastic reactions. I would absolutely recommend them and hire them again.

Recently Married

DJ D-Mac was absolutely outstanding! Our guests raved about the quality and range of music selections as well as the style with which the songs were mixed. To top it off, the equipment used really enhanced the vibe of the event. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the way things turned out and we thoroughly enjoyed working with the team to bring everything together.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Meistro (Marc Messener) was absolutely outstanding! Our guests raved about the music selections and requested our playlist. I'll be honest, we only gave our DJ like 5-8 songs to play and told him a general vibe of what we were hoping for. And he got it right on point. Which was a relief that it was just one less thing we needed to worry about for creating a fantastic wedding. From the very first song to the last song our dance floor was packed. We had a wide range of ages invited. From kids, to our age, parents, to elderly. And EVERYONE was on that dance floor. There wasn't a lull the entire night. I was surprised because I've never been to a wedding before that was hat energetic. The music he played was perfect. Our DJ was professional and prompt the day of the wedding and all the phone calls leading up to it.

We also worked with this company for lighting and they provided the service for us at an unbeatable price. So happy to work with them.