DJ D-Mac & Associates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We hired DJ D-Mac & Associates for our wedding in June and they were absolutely awesome! My husband has specific music tastes and DJ Jayclue was able to perfectly balance our preferences with classic dance tunes. The cocktail hour and reception were in the same location and he kept the party going throughout! He was incredibly professional ensuring everything from all possible equipment needs to the correct pronunciation of names. The dance floor was full all night long! Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

Our friends and family love to dance, so finding a great DJ was a really important part of our wedding planning. We couldn't have made a better choice with Marc of DJ D-Mac. During the planning, he was extremely helpful and prompt, and on the day of, he made the sound work perfectly in a venue that was less than ideal for a DJ setup.

But, most importantly: the dance. party. was. AMAZING. My husband and I didn't leave the dance floor all night, and so many of our friends and family told us how amazing the dance party was, and that ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I didn't necessarily go into the wedding expecting to feel this way, but that night was legitimately the best of my life because dancing with all of my friends and family was just absolutely the best. Writing this makes me wish I could go back to that night right now!

In other words, get Marc as your wedding DJ and it will be the best decision you make about your entire wedding.

Dag
05/02/2015

DJ Jayclue was masterful. He read the crowd well and played the songs we wanted played at our wedding. We were also impressed with his attention to details (speakers needed, venue restrictions, etc...). Best of all, he stayed in constant contact with us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He's awesome., not your nightmare disk jockey. He helped us plan through our wedding and the music we wanted played at each point. And he was able to get everyone up and dancing (which I thought for sure would never happen)! He's professional and prepared. No way you could go wrong!

Bethany
03/07/2015

Daryle of DJ DMac associates was absolutely incredible. He provided dj and lighting for my wedding, and what he created for my event was pure genius. He mixed the most amazing play set for the whole reception and no one sat down ever! We had so many desserts left over! He asked me for a list of absolute most plays and he was able to play then with other hits to cater to all ears. He also worked the lights during the dancing for added effect, and used my wedding color on the walls in the reception. I have never had so much fun at a wedding ever, and I am so happy that it was my own! If you want an event that everyone will be talking about way after your wedding day, trust me, this guy is it!! Daryle you are the best!

Recently Married

DJ Neville-C made our NYE wedding an absolute blast. We decided early on that music would be the most crucial aspect of our reception because it would be New Year's Eve and dancing would dominate our reception given that we did not have a seated dinner. Right off the bat we had great communication with DJ D-Mac. We told him that Neville C had come highly recommended by a friend and he hooked us up right away. We met with Neville-C at his very cool record store in DC, and right away knew he'd be a good choice. Throughout the planning process D-Mac and Neville-C were very responsive to our questions and ideas, and gave us the opportunity to provide a must play and don't play list of songs. Neville-C took all of that to heart and really killed it DJing our wedding. Everyone had a blast, the dance floor was always packed, and he played all the right songs for every moment. He really felt the vibe throughout the night and played to it. The only glitch throughout the entire process was that we were not informed until rather late the night before the wedding of equipment needs, which did not match up with equipment needs in the contract we signed. It turned out not to be a problem though because our amazing coordinator, Tyler Fitzhugh of Voila Events managed some last minute magic. I don't even know how, but Neville-C ended up with the tables he needed and even if he did not, I never knew it! Everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined. Thank you!!

Recently Married

Easy to work with and good prices. Played all the songs that I had on the song list I developed. The transition of the songs were awesome and the order that they were played at the wedding worked perfectly. We had a blast!!

Recently Married

We had a phenomenal experience with Jayclue! He was very professional, played everything we asked for and kept the vibe we wanted. He was flexible with our requests beforehand and even obliged at the wedding when my aunt spontaneously requested an obscure song that was on her phone. All of our guests had a blast and the dance floor was packed the whole time!

The only uneasiness we had was 2 months prior to the wedding when our original DJ through DJ D-Mac & Assoc. canceled and we had to go through the process of establishing a new relationship. However, through it we learned that DJ D-Mac & Assoc. is very professionally managed and all turned out better than we ever could have hoped for. From the bottom of our hearts: Thank you Jayclue! You really made our night incredible!

Recently Married

Excellent experience all around. Exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Daryle and his team. We had so many guests saying how impressed they were with his music selection and style. Super classy team, professional, suit and tie, well spoken, great selection of music. What more can you ask for? Daryle's team also meshed very well with all the other vendors at our wedding. The event was amazing! Thank you for such a memorable experience.

Steven
10/25/2014

We had a great experience working with Dmac And Associates for our wedding. We didn't have any technical troubles with any equipment, and the sound system sounded great. Our DJ Rusty B did a great job of incorporating all the songs we wanted to play, and filled in the time between those songs with perfect choices that made it the best dance floor I've seen at a wedding. I also like the functionality of their "basecamp" feature, which helps you keep track of important dates and deliverables. All in all we were complete happy with our service from Dmac and Associates.

Jennifer
10/18/2014

I went around to start my greetings about 5 min before he began playing and as soon as the music started EVERYONE was on the dance floor. It was amazing. Seamless transition between dancing and traditional things such as cake cutting. It was amazing. Absolutely the best wedding and we have been getting compliments ever sense about how awesome our wedding was. He definitely made it. Thank you so much.

Jacob
10/18/2014

We were extremely happy with DJ Rusty B and the whole DJ D-Mac and Associates experience. Rusty took our massive list of possible songs and turned into a perfect dance set. The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. He was responsive to all our requests before and during the reception and his music cues during the ceremony were all perfectly on point. It could not have been a better experience and we would certainly recommend Rusty and DJ D-Mac and Associates as a whole to anyone whose looking for a great dj experience for their wedding or party.

Brie
10/18/2014

We loved DJ Mac and Associates. They were very easy to work with and made the planning process simple. We had DJ KC and he was fantastic! He did a phenomenal job incorporating our musical preferences while keeping the party lively. The dance floor was never empty. We highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Working with DJ D Mac and Associates was awesome from start to finish. DJ KC was our DJ and he was fantastic. We had an absolute blast at our wedding, thanks in large part, to the set list he worked with us to ensure was perfect and the energy he helped create all night! Numerous people have told us that the music was the best of any weddings they've been to and we'd definitely recommend KC and D Mac to our friends- in fact, some of them have already booked with D Mac and Associates!

Recently Married

These are the go to guys for wedding DJ, lighting and other production services in the DC area and beyond. have known Daryle for many years -- ever since Wonderland Ballroom opened in like 2004.
We hired Rusty because he is a great progressive dance DJ and part of the AGFA.
He worked with us to get some pretty obscure dance remixes in place and did an awesome job of coming up with a set list for other times of the event, olus filled all the gaps in between. Lighting was top notch too.

Cory
10/11/2014

DJ Mac and associates, and specifically DJ KC made our wedding, "the best wedding we have ever been to," according to many of our friends and family. Their promptness and professionalism made the music planning a breeze. KC knew exactly what we wanted to hear since his planning was so thorough (he sent us an excel spread sheet with 4000 songs, and we marked like on the the songs we liked and don't play on the songs we hate so that he got an idea of what we like. At the wedding, he nailed it). His preparation was incredibly impressive.

Hands down best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. Two of my friends have already hired DJ Mac and Associates to DJ their wedding.