DJ D-Mac & Associates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ D Mac made our reception spectacular. We knew from the beginning that we didn't want a typical DJ but someone who could read the crowd's subconscious--know what song to play and when to play it. We didn't want line dancing songs, we wanted a variety of music but that flowed and transitioned seamlessly. We wanted our guests to feel that they were at a club, not at a cheesy sweet 16 party with a overly talkative DJ narrating the entire event. We wanted something epic... and DJ D Mac made our wedding something that continues to be described as "epic" even days later. The best advice he gave us was that if we wanted to create a buzz on the dance floor was that my husband and I would need to be dancing---he was right and wasn't hard advice to follow. He was open to all songs we suggested, entertained song requests from a few drunken individuals without rudeness, and blended everything together perfectly. He got guests of ours on the dance floor that I didn't think I would ever catch dancing and made it difficult for anyone to want to leave. Every song he played was spot on and he always played the best part of each song, never letting anything get stale. He read our crowd incredibly accurately and even his narration during our reception in getting people in their seats, reminding them what the next thing was to take place... was conveyed in a classy way with a touch of humor. People who didn't really dance that much to those who danced all night have continued to rave about DJ D Mac. Honestly, I loved everything about our wedding but I doubt it ever would have been as incredible if DJ D Mac had not made our dance floor such an electric centerpiece of our event. Thank you so incredibly much!

Services Used: DJ

The music was by far the most important aspect of our wedding and DJ Rusty B from DJ D-Mac and Associates blew it away. We couldn't be happier. Our goal for the wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor, tearing it up, for the entire night and that's exactly what Rusty helped us do. From the beginning of the ceremony to the last song - he knew exactly what we wanted to hear and exactly what to play to keep everyone happy and dancing. He was fun and helpful on the mic during introductions and transitions while still letting the music do the talking for the evening. My husband and I had a very specific list of songs we wanted played throughout the ceremony and reception and Rusty delivered beautifully while also adding his own flow to the mix that we loved!! Communication with DJ D-Mac and Rusty was always clear and efficient and their prices are extremely affordable. We wanted the music to be the highlight of our wedding and Rusty made that happen! We can't recommend Rusty and DJ D-Mac & Associates highly enough.

Services Used: DJ

We hired DJ D-Mac & Associates for our wedding in June and they were absolutely awesome! My husband has specific music tastes and DJ Jayclue was able to perfectly balance our preferences with classic dance tunes. The cocktail hour and reception were in the same location and he kept the party going throughout! He was incredibly professional ensuring everything from all possible equipment needs to the correct pronunciation of names. The dance floor was full all night long! Highly recommended!

Robert
06/20/2015

Associate DJ Neville C was the absolute perfect fit for our wedding. He did an incredible job choosing songs based on our broad guidelines, and kept the dancefloor going strong under a tent in the middle of an actual HAILSTORM, no joke. When we had a request for a family member to sing along to a Sinatra song, he accommodated our guest without any problems. DJ Neville C and DJ D-Mac as a company were also very easy to work with in terms of communication, payment, and planning and the sound quality was excellent. I cannot recommend DJ D-Mac and Associates, and in particular DJ Neville C highly enough!

Services Used: DJ

Our friends and family love to dance, so finding a great DJ was a really important part of our wedding planning. We couldn't have made a better choice with Marc of DJ D-Mac. During the planning, he was extremely helpful and prompt, and on the day of, he made the sound work perfectly in a venue that was less than ideal for a DJ setup.

But, most importantly: the dance. party. was. AMAZING. My husband and I didn't leave the dance floor all night, and so many of our friends and family told us how amazing the dance party was, and that ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I didn't necessarily go into the wedding expecting to feel this way, but that night was legitimately the best of my life because dancing with all of my friends and family was just absolutely the best. Writing this makes me wish I could go back to that night right now!

In other words, get Marc as your wedding DJ and it will be the best decision you make about your entire wedding.

Services Used: DJ

We loved working with Rhome aka DJ Stylus! From start to finish he demonstrated professionalism, and always worked towards giving us the wedding we imagined. We appreciated the amount of time he spent with us before the ceremony to listen to our hopes for the wedding and to learn our music preferences. He understood the vibe we wanted to convey and delivered that, from the beginning of the reception, to our first dance, through dinner, and onto partying! He kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night... we didn't want the night to end! We would absolutely recommend DJ Stylus, and DJ D-Mac and Associates to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Dag
05/02/2015

DJ Jayclue was masterful. He read the crowd well and played the songs we wanted played at our wedding. We were also impressed with his attention to details (speakers needed, venue restrictions, etc...). Best of all, he stayed in constant contact with us!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He's awesome., not your nightmare disk jockey. He helped us plan through our wedding and the music we wanted played at each point. And he was able to get everyone up and dancing (which I thought for sure would never happen)! He's professional and prepared. No way you could go wrong!

Bethany
03/07/2015

Daryle of DJ DMac associates was absolutely incredible. He provided dj and lighting for my wedding, and what he created for my event was pure genius. He mixed the most amazing play set for the whole reception and no one sat down ever! We had so many desserts left over! He asked me for a list of absolute most plays and he was able to play then with other hits to cater to all ears. He also worked the lights during the dancing for added effect, and used my wedding color on the walls in the reception. I have never had so much fun at a wedding ever, and I am so happy that it was my own! If you want an event that everyone will be talking about way after your wedding day, trust me, this guy is it!! Daryle you are the best!

Recently Married

DJ Neville-C made our NYE wedding an absolute blast. We decided early on that music would be the most crucial aspect of our reception because it would be New Year's Eve and dancing would dominate our reception given that we did not have a seated dinner. Right off the bat we had great communication with DJ D-Mac. We told him that Neville C had come highly recommended by a friend and he hooked us up right away. We met with Neville-C at his very cool record store in DC, and right away knew he'd be a good choice. Throughout the planning process D-Mac and Neville-C were very responsive to our questions and ideas, and gave us the opportunity to provide a must play and don't play list of songs. Neville-C took all of that to heart and really killed it DJing our wedding. Everyone had a blast, the dance floor was always packed, and he played all the right songs for every moment. He really felt the vibe throughout the night and played to it. The only glitch throughout the entire process was that we were not informed until rather late the night before the wedding of equipment needs, which did not match up with equipment needs in the contract we signed. It turned out not to be a problem though because our amazing coordinator, Tyler Fitzhugh of Voila Events managed some last minute magic. I don't even know how, but Neville-C ended up with the tables he needed and even if he did not, I never knew it! Everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined. Thank you!!

Recently Married

Easy to work with and good prices. Played all the songs that I had on the song list I developed. The transition of the songs were awesome and the order that they were played at the wedding worked perfectly. We had a blast!!

1 Review
Recently Married

We had a phenomenal experience with Jayclue! He was very professional, played everything we asked for and kept the vibe we wanted. He was flexible with our requests beforehand and even obliged at the wedding when my aunt spontaneously requested an obscure song that was on her phone. All of our guests had a blast and the dance floor was packed the whole time!

The only uneasiness we had was 2 months prior to the wedding when our original DJ through DJ D-Mac & Assoc. canceled and we had to go through the process of establishing a new relationship. However, through it we learned that DJ D-Mac & Assoc. is very professionally managed and all turned out better than we ever could have hoped for. From the bottom of our hearts: Thank you Jayclue! You really made our night incredible!

Recently Married

Excellent experience all around. Exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Daryle and his team. We had so many guests saying how impressed they were with his music selection and style. Super classy team, professional, suit and tie, well spoken, great selection of music. What more can you ask for? Daryle's team also meshed very well with all the other vendors at our wedding. The event was amazing! Thank you for such a memorable experience.

Steven
10/25/2014

We had a great experience working with Dmac And Associates for our wedding. We didn't have any technical troubles with any equipment, and the sound system sounded great. Our DJ Rusty B did a great job of incorporating all the songs we wanted to play, and filled in the time between those songs with perfect choices that made it the best dance floor I've seen at a wedding. I also like the functionality of their "basecamp" feature, which helps you keep track of important dates and deliverables. All in all we were complete happy with our service from Dmac and Associates.

Jennifer
1 Review
10/18/2014

I went around to start my greetings about 5 min before he began playing and as soon as the music started EVERYONE was on the dance floor. It was amazing. Seamless transition between dancing and traditional things such as cake cutting. It was amazing. Absolutely the best wedding and we have been getting compliments ever sense about how awesome our wedding was. He definitely made it. Thank you so much.

Jacob
10/18/2014

We were extremely happy with DJ Rusty B and the whole DJ D-Mac and Associates experience. Rusty took our massive list of possible songs and turned into a perfect dance set. The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. He was responsive to all our requests before and during the reception and his music cues during the ceremony were all perfectly on point. It could not have been a better experience and we would certainly recommend Rusty and DJ D-Mac and Associates as a whole to anyone whose looking for a great dj experience for their wedding or party.