La habra, CA
Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

The dress is beautiful, very light and comfortable to dance in. True to size chart. I would go through them for my bridesmaids dresses.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

We really do appreciate the positive feedback! It means a lot! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Jessica
02/12/2015

I ordered one dress it was so fabulous i ended up ordering 2 more. I was a total princess at my wedding thanks to discount dresses. Plan on ordering all my event dresses from here.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Jessica, you are one of our favorite customers and we're so glad you loved the dresses you received. Also, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It means a lot to us!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We had a large order with dresses of varying sizes. We ended up short on time and needing serious customer support just to get the order placed. Jeremy was a huge help. At the last minute we ended up with two dresses that needed to be returned, and one that needed exchanged. Jeremy sent the replacement as soon as we informed him, all via email, and the dress arrived unexpectedly on our doorstep (we hadn't even put the returns or the exchange dress in the mail yet). It was a huge relief! I can confidently say the customer service and attention to detail was outstanding. We would recommend DiscountDressShop.com to anyone, and we will use them again!

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jeff for the wonderful review and positive feedback! It is very much appreciated! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com Team

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I knew what I wanted and scoured the internet. Second marriage, wedding in a little Vegas cahpel but I wanted to feel elegant without looking like either an older woman trying to look like a Disney princess nor an old matron. I found exactly what I wanted at discountdresssop.com and was blown away by the price! When I got the dress, I thought it was even ORE beautiful than it appeared on the website. It also fit like it was tailored. Needless to say I was thrilled. When I wrote to the company, they responded to me it less than 12 hours! I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't go here first for formal dresses for themselves and their daughters. The prices, selection and quality are unbeatable. I know I will use them the next time I need a formal dress.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you Aileen for the wonderful feedback. We are always here for our customers and try to provide quick and courteous replies.

04/15/14

I stumbled upon the DiscountDressShop.com website by accident as I was surfing the net in attempt to find formal dresses.

I purchased a wedding dress from a retail outlet 40 mins from me one week prior to seeing this site. After my purchase, I was having second thoughts about the dress and its ability to camoflauge my figure flaws (lol). So, I decided I needed a back up wedding dress just in case my figure isn't quite perfect by next fall.

I browsed the site and saw an ivory dress that I thought was unique in style. I was leary at first before placing my order because I have had bad experiences in the past with sites that did not deliver merchandise as promised, and was a victim of fraudulent use of my credit card as a result of placing internet orders.

At any rate, I took a chance. I read the description of the dress several times and looked at all photos of the dress magnified. I called the phone number provided and spoke to a gentlemen named Jeremy. He was very helpful with assisting me with ordering the right size. He was pleasant, professional, and sounded very happy to have my business.

I received my dress today. The company sent it certified mail to make sure I received it which was a big plus! The dress was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! The picture does it no justice. The style # 7701 the Ivory Halter-corset-bodice-bridesmaids-evening-formal-dress. The dress is by Cinderella.

The dress is simply MARVELOUS...It was exactly as pictured but BETTER in person. The fit was great for my measurements. The dress makes me look taller and slimmer. The delivery was ultra speedy. The dress got to me in 3 days. To top that off I got a great deal on the dress anddddd a discount andddddd free shipping!! What more can you ask for???

I highly recommend this website and urge everyone to do business with this company. They will get my repeated business. I have already told family and friends about this site. So check it out!!!!

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and helping you find what you were looking for.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Needed a inexpensive dress quickly, as I was leaving the country to bring my daughter a quincenera dress. I had picked out a dress online, but found after investigating counterfeit/poor quality ratings, had to switch at the last minute. So thankful I found discountdressshop and found they WERE NOT on the list. Dress came the next day, called to make sure they got the order and could deliver--a friendly guy said yes, no problem ... excellent service!

Hi Stacy,

Glad you found us too!

Monica
10/04/2014

The original dress I wanted was out of stock. I was notified within an hour and provided 5 alternative options! The customer service was exceptional!!! They did not have to go out of their way and provide alternative options that were even better than the original dress I picked out. The quality of the product is fantastic!!! Definitely recommend DiscountDressShop to everyone! Everyone at the wedding complimented me on the dress.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Monica, thank you for the positive feedback! We value customers like yourself and will continue to strive for excellence in our customer service. You make it worth while! Kindly, DiscountDressShop.com

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We purchased my wedding dress and my mother-in-laws dress also the maid of honor dresses .Thank you they all fit perfect we had a Beautiful Day.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Yaaaaaaaa! This makes us happy! Good weddings are always a good thing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My best friend wedding is july 19th 2014. I had the responsibilities in getting the dresses and I was shopping around and came upon this site discount dress shop and it instantly became my go to store. I got all the bridesmaid dresses here in particular this blue dress which we both loved. its a destination wedding so we cant wait to see the finish event, it should be great. Most of all I cant say thanks enough to JEREMY from customer service who have been extremely helpful to me and without him I would have been lost, now we are buddies, thanks Jeremy.

Hi Mechel,

I'm honored to help you and blessed that I was able to make things go smoothly for such a big event.

Jeremy

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had ordered a dress from a different company. I was given the run around on measurements and delivery date so I cancelled that order. I then ordered the dress for my son's wedding from DiscountDressShop. I had a question about the length and received a fast reply. The dress is exactly as shown in the picture. It fits perfectly and I am so happy that I discovered DiscountDressShop on line. Best of all, I ordered the dress on Thursday and I received it on Monday. I hope I have an occasion to buy another dress from them.

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you Bonnie for the positive feedback! I hope you have another occasion to go to as well! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Looking for a eggplant shrug in sheer any suggestions will help????

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The Dress is very Pretty and pic did not do justice I am so in Love with it.. I am so happy It fit me perfectly I could not be any more happy .. The delivery was so amazing .. I will deff refer more people and use you guys in the future.. <3

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Always glad to hear from customers that they dress they received from us is always prettier than the picture! Yaaaaaaaaa!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jeremy from customer service notified me within 24 hours of placing my order that the dress I ordered was out of stock. He made some suggestions and after I chose another dress, he verified it was available and shipped it out the next day. I did not have to place a second order, he took care of everything for me. Excellent customer service!

DiscountDressShop.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amy for the shout out and so happy to have helped you!

Jeremy

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ordered a dress for my sisters sweet 16 and it was just amazing. It arrived on time and very quickly. The dress was delicate with lots of beading and it just arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend this site and I will definitely be ordering again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased this dress for my sons wedding. It is even more beautiful in person that the picture. I absolutely love this dress!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This vendor is great!!! The dress that was purchased was great quality, beautiful, and the price for it was fantastic!!! They shipped out my order the same day and I recieved the item within 2 days. You could not ask for more then this vendor. Do not wonder about buying on the internet with them....they communicate with you during the whole process. I would highly recommended this vendor to everyone and as a mother I will be a repeat customer for me and my girls!!!