dianne morgan catering

Value
3.8
Flexibility
1.3

Dianne Morgan was the only vendor for my wedding whose poor service caused noticeable problems. She charged me $600 extra at the last minute when it was too late to get another caterer, didn't make everything we had discussed and certainly not in the quantities we had discussed (not all of my guests got to eat, even though 70 fewer than expected turned up), got drunk and insulted my guests and sister, stole a case of my white wine, left my reception almost two hours early with all the cups, plates, napkins, utensils, etc. that she said belonged to me, took leftover food to use at her event the next day, and stole 4 dozen chocolate covered strawberries that my cake decorator made. She also neglected to do the champagne pass we had discussed, so I had a bunch of leftover champagne, and much of the food she had said she would make or buy from specific places was actually bought from Sam's (hummus should have been handmade, and chicken fingers should have been from Raising Canes because that's what my husband wanted). Because she and her servers left early, the garbage and final cleanup was left to my family and wedding party. So, in all, my guests were hungry and thirsty (and insulted), my husband and I were robbed, and my reception ended early because people were thirsty. Also, because Dianne Morgan does not do contracts for her events, I have no recourse other than to warn people against using her.

Profile Picture
Mrs. Barber!
11/02/2013

EVERYONE LOVED THE FOOD! And the servers were awesome. They picked up our guest trash and everything. Very professional!! Ms. Dianne, is the sweetest lady I know!

Great food!