diamond limousine and tuxedos

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago
0.6

COMPLETELY a sham. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! they bait and switch on you! I signed and paid for the proche cayenne limo for my wedding day. And after being warned that some companies bait and switch, I had clearly asked them if they ddi this and they said they do not, They made sure its on the contract that they will send you the limo you ask for. So I felt reassured. Sure enough, on the day of the wedding, what pulled up at the church? A beat up old limo that had problems going up a hill in long island! it was a 14 seater and we had 10 people in the car. The engine almost stalled going up the hill and could not travel past 55 miles on the highway. Good luck trying to get your money back if you even think of considering them!

3.8

Overall we had a positive experience with Dominic at Diamond Limo and Tuxedos. They provided us with the services they promised, and were available whenever we had questions. Great variety and environment. We took three limos and tuxedos from Dom.

Just be sure to ask for good drivers. The driver that took our family, wasn't thankful for the tip, even though Dom made it clear that gratuity was included in the price, and anything that we choose to give to the driver would be extra. Also, the driver that took us home the second day with our bridal party thought he was in NASCAR driver, and was flying to get us to our destination....which i guess isnt always bad thing :). Overall we would use them again for other occasions, just be sure that you ask Dom to give good drivers and he will make it happen.

THANK YOU!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago
0.6

Cannot recommend this service!

To start, I booked the limo a month short of the wedding as an upgraded limo was not initially in our budget, however I wanted to surprise my wife by getting her the limo she wanted - a Stretch Range Rover. When calling various Limo services, I found that they were reasonable, but again one of the only services that had a Range Rover in such short notice. The Customer service was decent in keeping me updated, however my grading is only on what was received the day of the wedding.

The morning of the wedding I received a phone call that the range rover would not be available due to car issues, so I was given an Escalade. Due to other pre-wedding issues my wife was not able to make it to the church on time. Already rushing, my wife, her bridal party, both our mothers and my 7 month old niece arrived to the car with the driver unwilling to budge and his hand out. Once paid the driver took his time triple counting the funds and gladly pointed to my mother on where to put the bags... and advised that tip was not included within the funds he had already received (in the agreement it clearly states that gratuities are included within the service charge and any additional tips are at the discretion of the clients).

Once the Church Ceremony was done, the driver approached me to let me know that we were to go over our agreed time limit, which he gladly drove a longer route to ensure we were 15 minutes past. We basically took no post ceremony photos in the NYC. The ride to Jersey City was infuriating as the AC Unit in the truck was not working where the passengers sat. Surprisingly, the driver did not pull over to check why it was not working. However, once at the reception hall, he did make us aware that his AC unit in the front was working just fine. Oh and yes the driver confronted us for a tip...

I have still not heard a response after filing a complaint.

0.0

They are a 100% 0 in everything!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible horrible horrible and i will make sure EVERYBODY knows!! Anyways my friends and I spent $3400 on the h2 transformer limo for prom. Prom started at 8 and ended at 11. Diamondlimo was supposed to be at my home at 7:30 they did not get there untill 9:30!!! 2Hrs late to our prom!! They did not even call me and say we are going to be late we had to call them!!! They said the bus broke down so they would send the heartbreaker instead. When we got to prom they said they were gunna now send the hummer transformer we ordered but i thought it broke down? Lies!!!!!! They double booked us!!!! And we paid months in advance. Then we had plans to be at the club by 12 and they bus did not show up to pick us up untill 12 ruining our night . We did not enjoy our prom because we were on the phone with diamond all night fighting over a bus we paid for months in advance. We asked for a refund of 800 dollars and they gave us 500 we were going to sue but it just wasnt worth it. 2Hrs late to prom, made us take all our bags off of one bus to wait for another, an hour late picking us up from prom and a dirty bus at that. I would NEVER recommend this company. Scam! Scam! Scam! If you want an enjoyable night and stress free night on your event choose another limo service! Run as far away as you can from this company. People read these reviews!! Diamond limo u ruined my senior prom night, something you can never get back!!!!!!

0.4

My wife arrived late to the church location by 1/2 hour. The ceremony was cut short from full time mass. The car broke down twice because of the problem with the water pump. The car was dirty, worn inside and has poor AC. This car was not the newly renovated 1947 Roll Royce we were promised for. Her wedding dress is dirty from the car and we didn't even get bottle of champagne or water. We complianed and got no replys from Luis, the owner. If I were you, I stay far away from them and look some place else.

0.0

Bad service. The driver was late as he had the incorrect directions on file even though I had confirmed several times that week. Therefore the guests did not get to see the limo. The inside of the car was not clean. There was no champagne in the limo, no red carpet provided as stated in the contract. We were not instructed on how to use the equipment inside the limo. However to be honest the interior of the vehicle did not look like the vehicle which arrived on the day. I complained to the company with no avail. No apology, nothing. Really disappointing service.

Services Used: Transportation

Overall very professional and accomodating. The window in the limo was not working and impossible for anyone to sit in the back because it was freezing. The driver never came to pick us up after the wedding (which was given free of charge but still part of the deal). When we complained the next day they agreed to drive us to the airport for honeymoon which was great. I would recommend.

Services Used: Transportation

I loved their limos. They were all so nice.

0.2

The driver was extremely rude. He rushed us when we took pictures although we already were over the time and told him we would pay the extra money. The limo was scheduled to pick us up at 10:45 but came at 10:00 and when we were not ready to go he left without us. Neither the driver nor the company answered our calls and we were left stranded for 2 hours after the wedding. Although the manager was "nice" enough the following day, we have not been gotten our money back. It was one of the only stressful things of the day. I would not recommend this company.