Desserts By Dana

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Upon setting foot on the bakery, I knew it felt like the right place to be. When discussing the wedding cake options , he was very patient while I over thought every aspect of the cake, and my indecisive self ended up requesting a 5 tier cake with each tier having a different flavor. The creativity he puts into cakes to give it their own personality associated with the theme or bridal gown is amazing. You can definetly see that he loves his job.

Desserts By Dana responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for those kind words. I love creating cakes and my only wish everytime i do a cake is that you love the cake as much on your wedding day as you will 50 years from now when your kids are pulling out those photos of you on your wedding day at your 50th Anniversary. May your marriage be filled with nothing but Love

Chef Dana

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake with Dana came as part of our wedding package with the Farmhouse. During our cake tasting we worked with Dana on pairing four different flavors for four different layers. The buttercream frosting was SO yummy. Guests loved the cake, a favorite was the pink champagne cake w/ strawberry preserve in the middle.

Dana also created a customer grooms cake for me. My husband LOVED it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Met with Dana and had a wonderful time during our cake tasting (we even took a few baked goods home with us). Had a picture of what I wanted our cake to look like and on the day of we were incredibly happy with the turn out (we had a naked cake decorated with fresh flowers and a willow tree cake topper). The taste, texture and overall look was beautiful.

Desserts By Dana responded with the following comments:

Melinda, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We are beyond thrilled that you loved your cake. It was very pretty. We wish you many many years of happiness and marital bliss.

Love Always
Chef Dana

Recently Married

Our cake looked and tasted amazing and they delivered to our downstate wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was awesome and beautiful. I absolutely loved it. It was delicious and soft. My guests said the cake was amazing. Thank you Dana Hubert. Also, we we extremely impressed that he came up with such a beautiful cake design while we talked.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had the pleasure of meeting and working with Dana through our venue at Bella Vita in Newark. Dana is truly talented in his work. As soon as my husband and I walked in to his shop, we knew we wanted to work with him. Dana has a creative artistic eye in making your cake dream a reality. Our guests were extremely pleased with our cake at the wedding and so were we! We would work with Dana again in the future. If you are looking for a professional, reputable, and down-to-earth person to work with, Dana is your guy!

Recently Married

Desserts by Dana is my new favorite baker! They have have overall great service. I worked with Dana's wife during my cake tasting and she was so helpful. Everyone loved the different flavors of my cake. I'm now in charge of getting a cake from Desserts by Dana for every family event. Thank you Desserts by Dana!

Maggie
04/11/2015

Our cake from Desserts by Dana was fantastic!!! It was delicious and everything we wanted. I would recommend Desserts by Dana for any event!

Dawn
12/31/2014

Everyone loved our cake (red velvet and marble). They even put the sugar flower I made myself on the cake for me!

Recently Married

Our cake was included with our package at Deerfield. Meeting with Dana and his team was a real pleasure. We had a great time tasting cake options-- there were so many to choose from. On our wedding day, the cake was exactly what we pictured. Our guests all loved it! I've since bought another cake from them and it was also great!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

tasting was unscheduled and it went perfect, cake was beautiful and the taste was amazing. Everyone did an excellent job.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was provided by Desserts by Dana for our wedding last weekend. We had so many compliments not only on the taste but the way they decorated it as well! It was perfect! We met with Netesha for the tasting and she was fantastic. I had a picture of what I had in mind which she took and did nothing but improve upon it! She made it our cake not the cake in the picture. Then, the day of the wedding comes and we go to see the cake and it was even more beautiful than I pictured in my head! We opted for pumpkin and vanilla flavors which were both delicious and everyone loved them (especially the pumpkin but we are partial to anything pumpkin)! Anytime we need a cake or bakery item Desserts by Dana will be our first stop! Thank you all so much!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Desserts by Dana for our wedding cake and Groom's Cake, and they did a wonderful job! All of the flavors were so delicious, and the designs of the cakes were perfect. Our Groom's Cake was a very intricate design, and they did a great job with such an attention to detail. We received so many compliments on how much people loved the cakes and the uniqueness of flavors. Overall they did a wonderful job and we will definitely be back for more desserts!

Erin
10/25/2014

We had the option of selecting from 6 bakeries as part of our wedding package. My husband loves pumpkin and Desserts by Dana offered pumpkin cake making our selection pretty easy. We couldn't be happier with our choice! From our first meeting with Chef Dana I knew we had picked the right bakery. The cake was so moist and delicious! And let's not forget how beautiful it turned out! We received so many compliments from our guests on just how tasty our wedding cake was. Chef Dana went above and beyond helping us rent the perfect cake stand and even giving me tips on freezing the top layer when I stopped by the bakery after the wedding. I would highly recommend Desserts by Dana to all future brides! You will not be disappointed!

Colleen
1 Review
10/18/2014

Dana , Thank u so much For All u Did For Brianne & Brian !!!!!!! Their Cake Was Just Beautiful !!!!!!! We Were So Pleased !!!!!!!!!! U Outdid Urself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Compliments We Recieved was Nonstop !!!!!!!!!! Dana is just Wonderful To Work With !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is The Best and He ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again Thank u Very Much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Colleen McCall Zimny

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were very happy with the cake and the service we received from Dessert by Dana. We got to meet with Dana himself for our tasting and the plan the cake, which was a very enjoyable experience. Dana took a lot of time to go through all of our options and discuss what the perfect cake would look like for our day. The tasting experience was awesome. Most importantly our cake was really tasty on our big day! I have a big sweet tooth so I have high expectations for cake. The cake was moist and flavorful. The buttercream was sweet without being too heavy or sugary. When my groom and I cut into the cake for our first taste we couldn't help ourselves, we had to take a second taste because it was just that good!