Delta Disc Jockeys LLC

Delta Disc Jockeys LLC

We serve all of Chicagoland, Rockford, Jainesville, Millwaukee... You name it and we're there!

Chicagoland Area, IL | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was the best!!! Easy to work with, and very professional. we had a list of 60 songs we wanted played during the reception, he played every one of them! He had all of them in his library (some of the songs were VERY obscure)! We got so many compliments from our guests about him, both at the reception and after. If you want a great DJ, book JD!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD truly made our wedding the best night ever! He kept the party going and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. He played a great assortment of music and I feel like he truly got to know the crowd and what they would want to hear. I only wish I had another occasion to have him DJ!!! He met with us several times to get a feel for what we wanted and was friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was awesome! He really made us feel special on our wedding day and he for people ready to jam on the dance floor. He has great energy and really tailor makes his playlists to highlight what the bride and groom want but is also open to so many different ideas, we would totally use him again.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
Italia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had JD from Delta Disc Jockeys as our DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He was very flexible with meeting at an unusual time due to the odd schedules my husband and I have. He emailed us a very easy to follow rubric of what songs we wanted for what dances/introductions/etc. We were able to give him a "don't play" list and a "definitely play" list. We basically gave him a list of songs we liked and said we want the dance floor to be packed the whole time and he definitely complied! Everybody said our DJ was awesome and he did an amazing job! Everybody was dancing from the first song to the last! I HIGHLY recommend JD!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having worked with J.D. Mason of Delta Disc Jockeys frequently over the course of the 4 1/2 years that I was the Event Manager at Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford, Illinois, I was well aware of his superior expertise, professionalism, work ethic, and attention to detail (not to mention his incredibly friendly demeanor, perfect radio voice, and classy style). So when it came time for my sister to choose a D.J. for her wedding reception, there was no question who I recommended. J.D. was extremely organized, kept us all on task, catered to the bridal couple's every request, and delivered a flawless set of music that had the whole crowd up & dancing! Hands down, one of the best experiences of my life!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was very professional and catered to our every need. He played all the songs we asked and charged a reasonable fee. I would definitely contact him again for future events.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning, JD was so helpful in planning our day and picking our music. We were able to meet several times before the wedding. He offered up his advice and listened to what we had to say. We could not have asked for a better DJ and DJ service. He even called my wife the day of and came early just to see if she needed anything or if he could be of any help. His service was above and beyond what we expected.

His introductions were great and he really kept everyone intrigued. The music was fantastic and I can't tell you how many people came up to us afterwards and said what a great job he did and what great music he played. I don't think there was a single moment that people were not on the dance floor having a blast. They were even dancing during the cocktail hour! And the song he helped choose for the last song, "We Are Young" by Fun, made the night so memorable. I couldn't think of a better way to end the night. I would recommend JD and Delta Disc Jockeys to everyone. Thanks again for everything...JD definitely kept us dancing!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After talking to many DJ companies I was able to talk to JD from delta disc jockeys. From the moment we first sat down and met my wife and I were totally satisfied and felt real comfortable. JD was always professional returned phone calls fast and was always on time for appointments. At the actual wedding JD was on time,set up, and ready to get our party started and did a great job keeping everything on schedule. Don't waste time looking for a DJ that will rip you off hire these guys and you won't regret it one bit!!!!!! JD thank you for all you did and a great job making our day special. Mr. And Mrs Harrison

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

you were awesome thanks again for doing a great job :)

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I experienced any bride's nightmare when I received a call from the owner (JD) that he had undergone emergency surgery and would not be able to DJ for my wedding. Luckily, we met another DJ from the company (Mike) and chose him to step in. He handled the situation with utmost professionalism. He was obviously prepared and followed my very detailed list of reception songs as I had planned. Mike ran the show without a hitch and I was dancing the entire night!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was so great to work with. He is professional and enthusiastic and made everything super easy and comfortable. He played great music and handled my stress in stride. Our guests had a great time! I would definitely recommend him!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He made it a night to remember and never missed a beat! We didn't have some things picked out near the end and he made everything come into place. He was awesome with the crowd and VERY professional! I would recommend him to anyone anywhere!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was absolutely awesome! He was extremely professional and made our wedding night easy and unforgettable. He was willing to help out with any questions or issues we had throughout the night, such as making sure the lighting in the room was just to our liking. The dance floor was packed all night long. Multiple guests came up to us during the night as well as after saying how great the DJ was and how fun the dancing was. Guests were telling me they wanted to request something, but everything they wanted to hear was being played already.

JD was also very accommodating in meeting with us before hand to tailor the music exactly to our liking. Being a big fan of indie rock JD was willing to work with us and put together a totally custom playlist for cocktail hour and dinner. Throughout the night the music was outstanding and we couldnt have imagined anything more.

Delta Disc Jockeys also supplied uplighting for the room, which really added to the ambience and made the venue even more beautiful. Definitely a 5 star vendor who we would refer to any friend of family member seeking out DJ or uplighting services.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Jon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was great to work with and getting us started and leading us through the process. Even though he couldn't do our wedding, he set us up with Michael who did an amazing job. We had an indoor/outdoor wedding and kept the dance floor alive all night. He was well dressed and great communicating with us on requests and being flexible with the timing of anything and everything. So many people raved about Michael's job and when I came back from our honeymoon we had all sorts of emails and FB posts asking about and complementing Michael. We couldn't have asked for better service for our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD was wonderful! Very easy to get a hold of and helpful when we were choosing a first dance song. We received many compliments on our music and what a great job our DJ did. We definitely recommend JD! Couldn't have chosen a better DJ/emcee to make everything run so smooth at our wedding. He's very professional and easy to work with...and knows how to get everyone out dancing! JD won't disappoint.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Kate
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JD Mason was our DJ and he was very flexible and accomodating to our needs! I would abosultey recommend Delta Disc Jockeys LLC. Everyone at our wedding said that it was by far the best wedding they had been to in a long time and I attribute most of that to the quality entertainment that was provided by our vendors. Thank you, JD!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
815-790-9463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards