D&D Cake Designs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Mrs. Diane was awesome through our entire process.She was flexible with her time and wanted to make sure that all of your questions were answered. Her level of professionalism is amazing. She had an anointed spirit. She set up our cake tasting and won my husband over. He loves cake and can be very critical, however he are all the samples and smiled happily. Ms Diane also worked on her own time to create a designator us that was cohesive to our decor. D&Dcake designs will deliver on the type of product that you desire. We are forever her customers.Thank you for being apart of our special day.

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Mrs. K. you are such a sweet, kind and honest person. I've stated this fact before, that it is so much more easier and comforting to be able to work with brides that have such a warm respectful personality. To an Artist, a good relationship with a client truly makes a difference. We strive to pleased all of our customers but when we meet brides with such an extraordinary personality, it makes us produce an even more extraordinary product. May God bless the both of you and stay as sweet and wonderful as you are.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I did a destination wedding and Ms. Diane made everything so effortless and easy. I couldn't have been more happy with the appearance, delivery, setup, and taste. Everything was Amazing!!!

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Each wedding cake provides a new experience for us. We are so very thrilled and appreciative of what has been added to our experience from designing your wedding cake. Again, Thank you.

1 person found this review helpful
1 Review
Recently Married

Diane is a such wonderful person, very professional, very kind and very respectful. Diane always return calls and emails back, she's ready to do everything the customer wants. I would like to thank you so much for our Beautiful wedding cake, me and my husband were so quite happy at how lovely the cake was and everyone of our guests commented on how excellent it looked and tasted.
I Strongly recommend Diane to anyone else who needs any type of cakes. Once again we thank you.

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Our utmost thanks to the both of you for allowing us to create such an elegant and most elaborate wedding cake. Each cake is such a new and exciting experience for us. Which is one of the reasons why you deserve our sincere thanks. Each of you are allowing us to expand our creativity which is making us improve every day with what we do. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Excellent, accomodating, and so kind!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Diane and her team were great. From our initial meeting to delivery of the cake, everything went smoothly. Diane was always proactive and promptly returned calls and emails any time we had any questions for her. Highly recommended.

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Peter, a most sincere thank you for taking out the time from your busy schedule to rate our services. We can't say enough how it is you, the client which makes us excel at what we do. Personalities such as yours makes our work so much more rewarding and with such a demand, with wanting to please you. Thank you again for the thoughtful note which you gave to our staff. Again, and again, YOU ARE THE HEART OF OUR SUCCESS.

Joni
05/11/2014

Great attention to customers needs. We had a heck of a cake to order and she still came through and it came out very close to the original though we had. Great job Diane!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were just thrilled with Diane at D & D Cake Design. Our groom only liked white cake with vanilla UNTIL he tried Diane's cakes. He's a convert now and that speaks volumes as to the quality of her products. Going to use her for the grooms birthday cake from now on!

1+ year ago

Diane was highly recommended to me after a friend's wedding. She was THE BEST to work with. She couldn't have been any nicer and she did everything to provide a special cake for our wedding day. After going to meet with her- the hardest part was choosing which flavor of cake we wanted. Everything was absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend Diane to anyone, and I'm so thankful for her effort and service!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We contacted Dianne with d and d cake designs for a steampunk wedding cake with less than a week notice. The service was just perfect, and the cake amazing. The bride and groom loved it, it was our gift to them, the rest of the party guests also loved the cake, it looked beautiful and it tasted really good too. Dianne really did a fantastic Job, she fit us in in such a short time and she nailed the look of the cake. We were very pleased with the entire transaction. We would definitely do business again in the future

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lissis. We cannot express enough how it is the customers which allows us to perfect this art. We are challenged with request that we are unfamiliar with frequently and by completing these request, yes, this is what makes us better at what we do. So again, it is you that we are most appreciative to. Thank you.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Diane recently provided service for my wedding cake. She is a wonderful lady and was a pleasure to work with. The whole experience was perfect from picking a design to the day of service. We were scheduled to move to Hawaii and made a last minute decision to have our wedding before we left. We had around 20 days to put the whole thing together and I had no clue what I was doing. Ms Diane was so helpful and was there personally to set up and make sure everything was taken care of. The display was beautiful. Plus everything tasted amazing!! We had cupcakes, as well, and many of our guests admitted to eating two or three. My Confession: Me and my husband already ate our anniversary cake too!! I know your supposed to wait but we couldn't help it!! It was so good!

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brooke. You were such a beautiful bride.

2+ years ago

Miss Diane is a very professional business woman. She gave us several options to choose from and we had a cake tasting several months before to see the quality of her product. The tasting was very helpful and we were able to make good selections for the event. Her product was very moist and tasty. Usually wedding cakes are dry and very tasteless, that was definitely not the case with this establishment. She bakes an awesome cake. We had the chocolate with white chocolate filling, the Italian cream with the traditional cream cheese filling and the Red Velvet with the cream cheese. All were excellent and I received many favorable comments. That is exactly what you want when you have family and friends in for an event like a wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

D&D Cake Designs responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this excellent review. We promise to continue our focus on improving ways to make your special day, one in which you will want to remember.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ms. Diane is a wonderful cake designer! She did such a wonderful job on our wedding cake! Her prices are reasonable and she has an enormous heart! She loves what she does and it shows through her work! She sat with my finacé and I for over an hour to get what we both wanted since we each had two completely different ideas. The cake was more beautiful than what we had envisioned! Thank you Ms. Diane! We absolutely recommend her for any occasion! We are highly satisfied!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Diane is a pleasure to work with both professionally and personally. She takes the upmost pride in her products and services. Her cakes are not only delicious but beautiful with the upmost quality. I would utilize her business for any special event.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Diane did a great job on our cake. It looked awesome and tasted so wonderful.....2 thumbs up!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Hi Diane. My daughter in law and son are settling in from having to relocate. At this time they have no computer service. Several months has pass since their wedding in March and I could not hold off any longer waiting for their response on your comment page. My daughter in law and son stated it was OK if I did so:) Here are their words and mine. What an incredible cake you made for the wedding! We were just thrilled and many people commented on it's beauty! Without hesitation, feel free to use our name as a reference, or this email, so that any who might be considering your work will know what high regard we hold your skills as well as your professional way of doing things. We so appreciated the instructions you left at the reception on how to preserve the top portion of the cake. So much excitement that day no one thought to give instructions regarding the cake. Thanks to your loyalty and devotion to your brides and grooms everything was handle by staff in a professional and friendly manner due to meeting you. The cake was elegant and also delicious. Many came up for second helpings. Everyone commented that the layers were fabulous. My daughter in law stated "The cake was truly just what I'd hoped for". Diane, thank you so much for an expert job. We will give our highest praise to D&D Cake Designs, to let them know just how well deserved you are as a recommended vendor. Again, thank you so much for your beautiful work! Warmest Regards, Betty, Candace and George.

Betty,
Thank you for such an extraordinary review. Your words are so elegantly stated, they truly touched my heart. Your response is truly what our business is dedicated to providing. We believe in extending the highest regard for customer service, which is to treat everyone as if they were a guest in our home. By doing so, it leaves one with the pleasure of wanting to come back, because they are special and deserves to be treated as such. Again, thank you, you are truly the heart of our success!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Diane did a wonderful job with my wedding and grooms cake! I chose a previously created cake she had done and she was able to replicate it to the T. Diane was very responsive. I never waited over 24 hours for an e-mail response. Diane take great pride in her work and I would trust her with any special occasion. Most importantly the cake tasted wonderful and I got many compliments throughout the evening and after the wedding. Diane is very affordable and we got quite the bang for our buck! I would recommend Diane for any wedding!

Denise

Jason, Denise,
It was more than a pleasure to work with the both of you, It is customers like you that we look forward to please above all expectations. We observed your trust in us and through out the process, your personalities were so kind, just two wonderful people. Although we are dedicated to all of our customers with delivering the best, it truly helps when who we are working with shows outstanding character. You are truly the heart of our success!