Dani Leigh Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dani did my engagement session back in September. Dani is just so cute and i absolutely lover her! She really knows what she is doing: from good place to take a picture, what pose if going to look the best, the lighting, and etc.

The very next day Dani wrote a blog about us on her website and posted a few preview pictures of our engagement session. I couldnt get over how quick the turn around time was.... and just a few days after that all of our pictures were done! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love them all :)

I cant wait for her to take pictures of our wedding day coming up next year!

Thanks you so much Dani ! xoxo

Love,

Lauren & Angelo

Andrew
05/22/2015

Dani did both our wedding and engagement photos,.
Both sets were stunning, the photos we received far surpassed our expectations.
Dani is such a fun and an inventive person, all the smiles on the photos were genuine as she would always say something to get everyone smiling she made everyone feel so relaxed about a camera being present all night and the photos reflected this. The young children were doing typical kids stuff all night, yet with her patience she still managed to produce the perfect pictures.
The engagement photos were so much fun and she is that dedicated. when she saw a perfect photo opportunity she took her shoes off and waded into the lake to capture it. Because of Dani we will have these memories that will last forever, Thank you so much for everything.

Services Used: Photography

Dani was so awesome and would recommend her to any bride. She is so friendly and really great at what she does. She traveled for our engagement shoot and spent an entire day with us. On the day of the wedding she was a saint - dealing with a bridal party of 18 plus a few kids. Pictures came out great and I can't wait to make my album!

Services Used: Photography

Danielle is AMAZING. I had the pleasure of meeting her through my husband and I'm so thankful I did. Her work is breathtaking. Her personality makes you always feel at ease and at the end of your day you will have gained a new friend. Our pictures from our engagement and wedding will forever be a lasting memory of our day, and I'm so thankful to have the pleasure of having her there to capture them all. Not only does she take charge of the situation and is able to organize a large group in seconds, but does so in a calming, tactful way. She keeps you laughing, smiling, and feeling confident, which is especially comforting on your stressful day. I would highly recommend Danielle and her team.

Services Used: Photography

I have literally zero complaints about Dani. This girl is not only a mastermind photographer, but a spectacularly fun person! She adds so much to your wedding day with more than her talent, her personality lights up the room and makes you feel so at ease in front of the camera.

During and after the wedding, my entire bridal party and family were talking about how much we want Dani around all the time because she is so hilarious and fun. My husband and I had a blast at our wedding and said that we were sad it was over because we didn't have any more excuses to see Dani. She is absolutely spectacular.

Dani is very flexible as well. My husband and I lived in Oklahoma for a year before our wedding and really had to rush to fit in our engagement session before the wedding. Dani scheduled it around us in less than a week and we had a BLAST shooting with her. It made us so much more excited for the wedding day.

I can't go on enough about this vendor. You really shouldn't even consider hiring anyone else for your wedding. Dani is IT. We have already decided that Dani is our go-to photographer for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough about Dani Leigh Photography!!! I live out of town and planned my wedding from afar, so all correspondence with Dani was via phone or email. Despite my many questions, concerns, and freak-outs along the way, Dani remained calm and patient. She went out of her way to proactively connect with my other vendors to solidify a timeline for our all of the special moments that were taking place on our wedding day. Our first in-person meet was the day of our wedding, and it felt as if we were long time friends who had known each other forever. Aside from her kind heart, warm spirit and funny sense of humor, Dani was accommodating, patient, and had a true creative eye. We had such a fun time shooting with her, evidenced by our gorgeous pictures that we received less than 2 weeks after our wedding day! Dani captured our love and happiness perfectly and we are so thrilled to relive our day through her gorgeous photos. Aside from her talent, I'm certain I gained a friend in Dani and look forward to hanging out with her once we move back to Baltimore! I would absolutely, without hesitation recommend Dani Leigh Photography for all special occasions. Thank you, Dani!!!

Services Used: Photography

I'm not quite sure how to put into words how thrilled Eric and I were with Dani...
We met her at her studio in Canton oh so long ago. We felt comfortable just chatting with her and admiring her great photo books.
Our mini photo session in Hampden was where we really got to know Dani's photography style and she did an outstanding job making us feel comfortable despite the freezing cold weather (it was January).
On our wedding day, Baltimore got 8 inches of snow!! Dani called in her amazing side-kick Anna who was able to capture all of the pre-ceremony photos. We later learned that Dani spent 5 hours commuting to be at our wedding! She arrived at the venue before the ceremony as cheerful as ever. The photos we have from that day are magical and captured our winter wedding flawlessly!
Our guests still comment about the pictures since we were able to easily share them with everyone.
That's the very brief review of Dani Leigh Photography...but I will say that if you are looking for more than a wedding or life photographer, we would highly recommend Dani!!

Services Used: Photography

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, just stop right here. Choosing Dani for my special day was the BEST decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the beginning, Dani was so fun to work with. She was extremely professional, answering all my e-mails promptly and making sure to check in with me and even helped me make my wedding day timeline. First, we received engagement photos with her package, and the whole process was so fun! I was nervous at first but by the end I felt like Dani was one of my best friends and the photos were GORGEOUS. Extremely classic, but showcased our personalities beautifully. The day of the wedding is where Dani and Anna put on their superwoman capes and make sure the bride worries about nothing! She was greeting my videographer and making sure he was set up, folding pocket squares for the boys, showing me how to carry my dress, and making sure the shuttle was arriving on schedule. She truly made the whole day flow beautifully- and I didn't stress at all knowing she was there. The photos were returned extremely prompt and were absolutely beautiful. She truly captured all the emotions of the entire night. Plus, there were photos of practically every guest which I really appreciate! After putting so much thought and time into the wedding planning, Dani made sure that I would remember the magic for years to come. I HIGHLY recommend her and can truthfully say I will use her again for any exciting life moments!

Services Used: Photography

Dani is about as good as it gets when it comes to wedding photographers—she is hilarious, creative, and takes absolutely incredible wedding photos!

Dani flew down to Austin for our January wedding. We experienced some crazy cold temps (for Texas) on the day of the wedding, complete with cold, drizzly rain and huge gusts of wind that threatened to rip the veil off my head. Dani was such a trooper in the 35 degree mist, taking our bridal party photos outdoors, and keeping everybody laughing and in good spirits despite their shivers! She was super fast and efficient photographing our large bridal party (9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen), and did a fantastic job of posing everybody and making the pictures look natural.

I cannot even BELIEVE how gorgeous our wedding photos turned out-- Dani really went above and beyond to capture all of the little details of the day. People keep telling me the photos look like they belong in a magazine! We couldn’t have been happier with Dani as our wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

I promise that choosing Dani Leigh will be one of your best wedding decisions. Dani exceeded my high expectations in every way, as a professional, and as a person. Every person who saw our wedding photos said that they belong in a magazine. They are classic, romantic, and natural all at once. Some look like they belong in Vogue. How she can give you all of this just speaks to her pure TALENT. It is still surreal to my husband and I that we were the center of photographs so beautiful. We still can't believe it's us! I never knew I could be as pretty and natural as she made me look and feel.

I feel like I’ve known Dani all my life. She was a friend from the first day I met her. She's the kind of person that makes your heart happy. We weren't sure we could afford her, but she was willing to work with us. Dani shot our engagement session, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding. Dani captures all the must-have shots, but also all of the candid, sweet, in-between moments too; moments sometimes you don't even remember happening, that happen just once. I am amazed at her ability to capture these. Her second shooter, Anna, worked wonderfully side by side with Dani, also getting many of these once in a lifetime shots for us.

Dani was so comforting to me on the wedding day. I was excited, overwhelmed, and so anxious I was going to cry. Of everyone there, Dani was my saving grace right then, making me breathe, laugh, drink more champagne, and remember that I was about to do the best thing I had done yet in life.

Most importantly, I was able to be totally present in every special moment because I knew I could trust Dani to capture them. When we got to see our day, through authentic photos that truly showed all of the love and emotion that was present that day, our hearts were full, our eyes teary, and we knew that these memories were worth everything. We are forever grateful that our happiest day is all right here, in front of us, for us to look at, now, and always.

SunshineState
12/13/2014

All of our wedding vendors were INCREDIBLE. They are the kind of people you would want to hang out with, while still being complete professionals and amazing at their jobs. I don't know if that is the sign of someone who is just a really cool person or a true professional who is good at their job, or both!!

Dani has such a beautiful, natural talent. She is a true artist who brings out the inner glow of her subjects. Her style is crisp, bright, and full of joy and happiness, and it translates into her work. We were so, so fortunate to get to work with such a tremendous talent such as Dani for our wedding on 12/13/14.

We were thrilled with all of the moments Dani helped capture; our friends and family said that Dani made our wedding look like a page out of a magazine! Our wedding photos reflect natural, romantic, and joyful feelings; perfectly capturing our fairy tale day. It is almost surreal! Thank you, Dani Leigh Photography!!

Nicole
10/18/2014

Dani is AWESOME! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the impeccable service and stunning photos she provided us! She is truly talented! Dani wasn't the first photographer I met with, but she was the last! Upon meeting Dani, she felt more like a friend than a stranger; that was so important to me. She is personable, professional, down-to-earth, and makes you feel very comfortable! I knew she was the photographer I wanted to shoot such an important and intimate day. Dani photographed both our engagement session and wedding. In total we received 1000+ photos and, wow, ALL of them are amazing! Her website and blog are a great representation of all the photos you will receive from her. I primarily communicated with her via email. She answered all my questions in timely fashion, and with sincere thought. She made me feel at ease on my wedding day. She kept us on time and everything ran smoothly. My husband and I have received endless compliments on the beauty of our photos. Thanks Dani for capturing the joy, laughter, and compassion so well in our photos!!

Services Used: Photography

From the first time I met Dani, I knew she was the one. She cares about each picture she takes and it shows in her work. She made us feel like long time friends.

From our Engagement photos to our Wedding, every picture is a work of art. They are beautiful and capture each moment perfectly.

For our Engagement photos, we were afraid we might look too posed or stiff, but Dani made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. And she captured the gorgeous scenery and perfect lighting, that the pictures are breath taking.

And our wedding? Even better. Dani and Anna found places to take pictures that were fabulous (my wedding dress in the atrium and Bryan's cufflinks on an old stump); their attention to detail is amazing. From the first to the last pictures, they have captured our cherished memories is such a beautiful way!!!

I can't thank Dani and Anna, enough, for helping to document our dream wedding in a way that exceeded our expectations. Y'all are the best!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

If you are thinking about going with Dani Leigh as your photographer I promise you that you will not regret it. She is amazing and worth every penny. I love her work and cannot stop looking at our photos. I knew I had nothing to worry about when we booked her as our photographer. She took so many amazing photos.

Services Used: Photography

STOP LOOKING for your wedding photographer right now... because Dani Leigh Photography is the best. My husband and I got to meet with her in person at her studio before booking her for our wedding, we got to see a huge chunk of her work as well as her beautiful and funky personality, and she answered every single one of my annoying petty bride questions.
She always worked with our schedules and was incredibly patient with us when we had to reschedule our engagement session THREE times. She showed up on our wedding day extremely early to get EVERY magical moment on camera and kept our bridal party of 16 under control all day.
Dani got our wedding photos to us in less than 2 weeks (good luck finding ANY other photographer who will give you that quote and follow through) and they are incredible. We've been married for just about a month now and every day, I look at our photobook and laugh and cry and am just filled with joy remembering our special day. Her work is so impressive and worth every penny. Speaking of! She was more than willing to work within our budget!
If you want someone silly, fun, and incredibly professional who will deliver hundreds of quality photos from the day you married your best friend- trust me, and STOP LOOKING for your wedding photographer. Book her!

Services Used: Photography

I found Dani Leigh Photography through multiple friends and co-workers. Dani used to work at the same place I currently work (you know she then left to follow her dream and become a fantastic photographer) and she has done several friends wedding and family photos and I loved them. I spent weeks stalking her photos before I even got engaged and contacted her when we got engaged to schedule my engagement photos before she had even bought a calendar for that year yet! She did our engagement photos this past April and we were planning on a destination wedding the following year. Then life happened and things got crazy and we decided to move our wedding up. Before I picked a date and a venue I called Dani and made sure she could do our wedding and asked her what dates she was available for. She was the most important part of what we wanted, her photographs are timeless and beautiful and we both knew we could not have our wedding and not have her there to take our pictures. She was amazing and so helpful through the whole process as there was a lot of stress involved with our wedding move. She was able to work with us and was great at making me feel more calm leading up to the big day. We weren't able to take the first look photos we had wanted because our wedding was pretty early in the day, so she suggested we stay after for some more pictures and it was so much fun and a nice way to relax with a few of our guests and bridal party to take a few more important pictures. She was a dream to work with and I wish I had a million more events for her to take pictures for. Our pictures were back to us in a little over a week and I could not be more thrilled with them. It's been nearly impossible to pick favorites. At the wedding I had a friend ask for her card and since the wedding I have recommended her to at least two people who have asked. We're endlessly happy with the results we got:http://www.danileighblog.com/2014/09/02/chelsea-matt-silver-swan/