Dani Leigh Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dani did my engagement session back in September. Dani is just so cute and i absolutely lover her! She really knows what she is doing: from good place to take a picture, what pose if going to look the best, the lighting, and etc.

The very next day Dani wrote a blog about us on her website and posted a few preview pictures of our engagement session. I couldnt get over how quick the turn around time was.... and just a few days after that all of our pictures were done! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love them all :)

I cant wait for her to take pictures of our wedding day coming up next year!

Thanks you so much Dani ! xoxo

Love,

Lauren & Angelo

• Wedding: 11/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dani is AWESOME! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the impeccable service and stunning photos she provided us! She is truly talented! Dani wasn't the first photographer I met with, but she was the last! Upon meeting Dani, she felt more like a friend than a stranger; that was so important to me. She is personable, professional, down-to-earth, and makes you feel very comfortable! I knew she was the photographer I wanted to shoot such an important and intimate day. Dani photographed both our engagement session and wedding. In total we received 1000+ photos and, wow, ALL of them are amazing! Her website and blog are a great representation of all the photos you will receive from her. I primarily communicated with her via email. She answered all my questions in timely fashion, and with sincere thought. She made me feel at ease on my wedding day. She kept us on time and everything ran smoothly. My husband and I have received endless compliments on the beauty of our photos. Thanks Dani for capturing the joy, laughter, and compassion so well in our photos!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time I met Dani, I knew she was the one. She cares about each picture she takes and it shows in her work. She made us feel like long time friends.

From our Engagement photos to our Wedding, every picture is a work of art. They are beautiful and capture each moment perfectly.

For our Engagement photos, we were afraid we might look too posed or stiff, but Dani made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. And she captured the gorgeous scenery and perfect lighting, that the pictures are breath taking.

And our wedding? Even better. Dani and Anna found places to take pictures that were fabulous (my wedding dress in the atrium and Bryan's cufflinks on an old stump); their attention to detail is amazing. From the first to the last pictures, they have captured our cherished memories is such a beautiful way!!!

I can't thank Dani and Anna, enough, for helping to document our dream wedding in a way that exceeded our expectations. Y'all are the best!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are thinking about going with Dani Leigh as your photographer I promise you that you will not regret it. She is amazing and worth every penny. I love her work and cannot stop looking at our photos. I knew I had nothing to worry about when we booked her as our photographer. She took so many amazing photos.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

STOP LOOKING for your wedding photographer right now... because Dani Leigh Photography is the best. My husband and I got to meet with her in person at her studio before booking her for our wedding, we got to see a huge chunk of her work as well as her beautiful and funky personality, and she answered every single one of my annoying petty bride questions.
She always worked with our schedules and was incredibly patient with us when we had to reschedule our engagement session THREE times. She showed up on our wedding day extremely early to get EVERY magical moment on camera and kept our bridal party of 16 under control all day.
Dani got our wedding photos to us in less than 2 weeks (good luck finding ANY other photographer who will give you that quote and follow through) and they are incredible. We've been married for just about a month now and every day, I look at our photobook and laugh and cry and am just filled with joy remembering our special day. Her work is so impressive and worth every penny. Speaking of! She was more than willing to work within our budget!
If you want someone silly, fun, and incredibly professional who will deliver hundreds of quality photos from the day you married your best friend- trust me, and STOP LOOKING for your wedding photographer. Book her!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Dani Leigh Photography through multiple friends and co-workers. Dani used to work at the same place I currently work (you know she then left to follow her dream and become a fantastic photographer) and she has done several friends wedding and family photos and I loved them. I spent weeks stalking her photos before I even got engaged and contacted her when we got engaged to schedule my engagement photos before she had even bought a calendar for that year yet! She did our engagement photos this past April and we were planning on a destination wedding the following year. Then life happened and things got crazy and we decided to move our wedding up. Before I picked a date and a venue I called Dani and made sure she could do our wedding and asked her what dates she was available for. She was the most important part of what we wanted, her photographs are timeless and beautiful and we both knew we could not have our wedding and not have her there to take our pictures. She was amazing and so helpful through the whole process as there was a lot of stress involved with our wedding move. She was able to work with us and was great at making me feel more calm leading up to the big day. We weren't able to take the first look photos we had wanted because our wedding was pretty early in the day, so she suggested we stay after for some more pictures and it was so much fun and a nice way to relax with a few of our guests and bridal party to take a few more important pictures. She was a dream to work with and I wish I had a million more events for her to take pictures for. Our pictures were back to us in a little over a week and I could not be more thrilled with them. It's been nearly impossible to pick favorites. At the wedding I had a friend ask for her card and since the wedding I have recommended her to at least two people who have asked. We're endlessly happy with the results we got:http://www.danileighblog.com/2014/09/02/chelsea-matt-silver-swan/

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to describe how amazing Dani is. She made working with her so much fun. The pictures she took of my engagement rehearsal dinner and wedding were so amazing. I have troubles picking out my favorite one.i will be using her from now on for all upcoming photo needs.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dani! Not only did she take amazing photos on my wedding day, but she was also a great friend and advisor during the entire wedding planning process.

I first met Dani at my sisters’ wedding, and right away, my fiancé and I knew we wanted to hire her too. We hadn’t even seen the pictures yet, but her fun-loving and goofy personality made us all feel completely comfortable with a camera around. She really brought out the best in everyone.

A few months later, we talked to Dani about coming to Boston (our home city) for our engagement pictures, and she was on board right away.

Not long after, when my fiancé and I decided to cancel our big wedding, Dani was right there helping us figure out what we should do and being super flexible the entire time. It was great to have one less thing to stress about! When we decided in the end to elope to Boston City Hall, Dani once again made the trip for us, capturing every single moment of our amazing day.

Dani is the most amazing wedding photographer (and wedding guest!) I could have ever asked for. I could not be happier with my pictures. You will not regret using her for a single second!

• Wedding: 07/10/2014
Caitlin
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dani Leigh is nothing short of AMAZING! She is fun, easy to work with, professional, and takes the MOST INCREDIBLE photos! We loved working with her and would not hesitate to use her again for our future life events :)

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dani is an exceptional woman and an incredible talent. From our first meeting we knew she would be a treasured part of the wedding. She is no "cookie cutter" photographer..."one size" fits all. From the easy efficient way she managed to get all the large group shots while having everyone engaged to the way she captured a touch or glance . Every photo in the "album" could be published in a magazine. She made everyone appear beautifully photogenic and natural.
She was engaging with everyone and will remain forever a part of our family.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we met Dani, my husband and I were hooked. It felt more like meeting a friend than hiring a photographer. She was open to all of our ideas and made some great suggestions making our wedding that much better. During our engagement session Dani’s easy going and hilarious nature, helped relaxed us in front of the camera. We received the pictures in record time and once I saw them I couldn’t wait for my wedding day. On the day of the wedding Dani, was there with our bridesmaids and fit right in. Her assistant spent time with the men and it was so great to be able to see shots of them getting ready as well. The wedding photos were easy fun and she respected all of our wishes. The photos are just amazing. I had the digital copies in no time, and so many of my friends and family were impressed not only by the shots, but by how quickly we received them. I would recommend Dani to anyone, and I hope to be able to hire her again.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Dani to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our planning process. From the night we first met her, we knew Dani was a perfect fit. She is so fun, outgoing, friendly, warm, professional, and clearly passionate about her work. We loved her work and thought she would be a fun vendor to work with, and she exceeded all of our expectations.

Dani was by far the most responsive vendor we worked with; she was incredibly flexible and would always return my emails within 24 hours. She not only answered our many questions, but she offered scheduling suggestions that she knew, from experience, would make our day go smoother. She also reassured us that she could handle some uncomfortable family situations, which she did with grace, kindness, and professionalism.

On the day of our wedding, Dani was a superstar. She arrived early, and she made sure that we stayed on schedule. She was so incredibly fun to work with as well; she and her second shooter, Anna, kept my husband and I laughing all day long, and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. On a day that can definitely be a bit stressful, the humor was more than welcome, and it just made everything so much easier and more enjoyable!

Above all else, Dani's work is absolutely incredible. We cannot get over how beautiful the images from our wedding day are, and we are amazed at Dani's ability to capture how perfect our day was, from start to finish. We have gotten so many compliments on her photos, and we feel so lucky that we chose Dani to be the one to capture those memories for us!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married in Austin, TX and as a true type A bride, I looked at probably a hundred photographers and interviewed at least 20 of them! Your photos last a lifetime, and I wanted to make sure that we found the best person to capture our memories. And while all the photographers in Austin seemed great, none of them had that little spark and passion that I looking for - until I met Dani through a referral.

While she was based in Baltimore, I knew from our first meeting that she was the one! Not only was her work phenomenal - I mean the girl gets published all the freakin' time, but I could tell that she genuinely LOVED what she did for a living and you simply can't put a price tag on passion.

Her eye and style of work was exactly what I was looking for, and while I didn't want to bombard her with a million posts on Pinterest, she was aware of my ideas and in turn offered hers (which were even better than mine) in return.

On the day of the wedding it was probably 20 degrees, and I honestly wasn't sure how the photos would turn out, but when I saw the teaser, I was blown away with what she could do given the uncontrollable weather. And that's the sign of not just a good, but phenomenal photographer. Anyway can shoot a great photo when it's 80 and beautiful, but not many can capture as amazing of a photo when it's freezing in the middle of Central Texas. Kuddos Dani.

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dani was a fantastic photographer for the wedding. Right from the beginning she was flexible and worked with what my husband and I wanted. We wanted to customize one of the packages she offered (we didn't want an engagement shoot) and she was completely willing to work with us.
I hate getting photos taken and posing and I had asked Dani to just tell me to shut up and deal with it or just try to make me laugh. She did a great job! She was constantly making us laugh and I felt very confident in her. The photos from the wedding are perfect.
I was able to trust her with professionalism and timing on the wedding day and it took the stress of managing time away from me. Book her!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to describe how amazing Dani (and her talented second shooter, Anna) are!

From the time we got engaged (actually, before hand - I've known her work for years), I knew I wanted Dani to be my wedding photographer. From the beginning of the process it was so easy. Getting photographed isn't something most of us are used to all the time - Dani puts you at ease immediately and you have fun.

We just got our final photos and I'm so so happy with the finished product, I can't wait to show them to EVERYONE.

We also did engagement photos with Dani, and love those too.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, super amazing photographer! My husband and I just got married two weeks ago and we are so in love with our photos! Dani and her second shooter captured every beautiful moment of our wedding. I have looked at them everyday and still can't get over how talented she is. I highly recommend Dani Leigh Photography for any special event in your life.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
410-599-2866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards