Dance Masters Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sue and Don Fowler provided not only excellent services but also worry free and organized programming that was delivered without a "hitch". The evening was enjoyed by all from the minute the event began until the final last dance. We were very glad to have chosen such professional, yet personable folks who were honestly and sincerely interested in helping us provide the most memorable wedding imaginable for our daughter. KUDOS and THANK YOU. Highly recommended!!!
LG and JA Depkin

Services Used: DJ

I went with them because they had one of the best prices and great reviews and it was such a great decision. We got DJ Tim and he was awesome. Everyone lived him. He was fun and sweet and went along with our weird requests with a smile on his face. He really did a wonderful job! Before that, working with Sue and Don was great too. They really seemed to care a lot about our day being a success!

Chantana
1 Review
06/14/2014

Don & Sue Fowler of Dance Masters DJ and Emcee was EPIC. They had the wedding party and guest on the dance flower. They brought high energy to the event. I had the best time with Don & Sue and I highly recommend every to us them as your dj for any event.

1 Review
Recently Married

Good music. Looooves it lots.

Services Used: DJ

We were delighted with Derek from Dance Masters Entertainment. He took his time to find out what our wedding plan was, what songs we needed where, and what kinds of music we’d like to hear. Everything went very smoothly (helped in large part by his spot-on introductions and sound queues), and we had a great day. We had a brief miscommunication about our contract, but we resolved them and the day of everything was excellent.

Services Used: DJ

Don and Sue are the best! Sue kept everything and everyone on track, she was the emcee as well as helped coordinate everything. If something was wrong or didn't look right she fixed it before I even noticed. Don kept the dance floor packed, there wasn't a moment when no one was on the dance floor, he read the crowd very well! Everyone I've spoke to that was at my wedding has said that was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and it's all thanks to Don and Sue!

Services Used: DJ

Dance Masters Entertainment was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. My husband and I found DME on weddingwire, and while they are centrally located about an hour and a half from our home, it never proved to create any problem. Susan, the owner, and DJ Tim were a dream to work with from start to finish. DME has a very helpful questionnaire which guides the couple through music preparation, and helps you to organize your ideas for special dances, overall feel, and moments you want to remember.

Prior to the wedding, DJ Tim contacted us multiple times to walk us through the preparation; planning the music choices for the ceremony, suggesting the order of events and songs to create the "feel" we were going for. We were even able to set up a video conference to go over last minute details.

On the day of the ceremony DJ Tim was early to set up, and created a flawless musical entrance for the bridal party and myself. Throughout cocktail hour and the entire reception he was lively, energetic, presented a seamless transition of music, and all the while did not overpower the crowd. No Electric Slide or Macarena (specific request) and no corny jokes or commentary. He gave just enough to get everyone excited and out on the dance floor, and still knew when to calm the commotion for the special moments of cake cutting and first dances. He even came out and danced with our party! He was so helpful, kind and genuine throughout the planning process and the entire night, it is obvious DJ Tim loves what he does and wants each couple to love their experience with DME.

Overall, Dance Masters Entertainment was a great vendor for our fun, party atmosphere wedding, and DJ Tim was better than we ever could have imagined!

Services Used: DJ

I am a strong believer that music can make or break anything. Derek was our DJ and he was awesome. I am a huge music junkie and wanted a mix of 80's and pop. I had a list of songs that I wanted played and Derek made sure they were. He also took some guest requests and everyone had a great time. I have only heard awesome things from our wedding guests and I know Derek had a lot to do with that. I will recommend Dance Masters time and time again! Thanks for helping my wedding day be everything I dreamed!!

Services Used: DJ

BEST DJ entertainment ever!! Don and Sue were for sure the best people to work with. From the beginning they were fantastic with contacting and being punctual with emails and calls. On the wedding day Sue was AMAZING!! She was there when I needed her to do something for me whether it be positioning my gown/hair/veil. She was great with the mic and kept the crowd engaged. Don played a variety of great music that worked well with both the young crowd and older. BOTH of them are amazing DJs who definitely made a great wedding day for us! THANK YOU guys soooo much!!!

Services Used: DJ

By far the best DJ's I have ever seen or heard. Don and Sue are two of the best people you will ever meet. They make you feel as if they are your best friends and they've known you forever. If you don't have them as your DJs you are making a huge mistake. Love the glasses that Sue had on with those lights. You will not meet two nicer people than Don and Sue. Sue knows how to make you feel special and the way she handles all that wedding stuff was just flawless. I can't say enough good things about Don and Sue. Do yourself a big favor if you are thinking about hiring them, do it and you will happy you did.

Father of the Bride (Samantha)

Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You and your family, guest, and friends could not been any nicer. We really enjoyed your company and being a part of such a great day. The weather, the view, the bride and groom, all were so perfect.

Debbie
05/23/2014

BRAVO Dance Masters Entertainment!!!! Sue and Don Fowler were very flexible and professional to work with and they made several suggestions that enhanced our wedding and reception. Every time that I turned around, Sue was by my side making sure that all of my and my husband’s needs were met. Both Sue and Don are full of enthusiasm and never ending energy and they kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. They had props that my guests could use while dancing that just made the evening pure total fun! When the reception was over, my guests did not want to leave. They kept shouting, “One more song” and of course Sue and Don obliged them! You cannot go wrong with Dance Masters Entertainment for any event that you may be planning!

1+ year ago

Fantastic experience they were able to read the people in the audience and tailor things quickly instead of staying on formula. This was great.

Services Used: DJ

Bran and Deanna were a good pair for the wedding. Having two people on the DJ staff is a big help. Deanna would move around and get the right people in place for the upcoming events. Both were professional and friendly. They probably played every song that we requested. The backlighting really helped with the ambiance.

Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kristen for the wonderful comment!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Dance Masters provided two great DJs for my wedding. They were friendly, professional, and fun! I would highly recommend Dance Masters.

Services Used: DJ

Word cannot describe all the great things about Don and Sue from Dance Masters Entertainment! From our first meeting to the wedding day, they did an absolutely amazing job! At our first meeting, they had wonderful suggestions to meet our taste of music and the mood we wanted to create for our wedding day. On our wedding day, the dance floor was packed! Everyone was out there dancing having a blast and everyone (including the adults) truly loved the light up dance toys they brought! Our guest keep talking about how wonderful our DJs were and how much fun they had! Some of our guest did not know the group dance songs, but Sue was out there giving step-by-step directions to get all guests into the dances! They were very responsive through emails and always handled themselves professionally. You can tell that they have a true passion for what they do and they truly excel at their job! We had some minor complications with our catering service, but Sue was there to help! Sue went above and beyond your standard DJ duties to make sure our day was special and we are forever grateful for that. I highly recommend Dance Masters for your next big event!

Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristine for the wonderful review. Don and I really appreciate all the kind words you said .Congratulations once again to you and Gary. We wish you a life time of love and happiness.

1+ year ago

Ok, so Don and Sue are AMAZING!!!! I love them! They made our 4/6/14 run so perfectly!!! Sue continuously kept me calm throughout the day and always found a way to make everything better no matter what! My husband and I felt so special and we owe that to Don and Sue! Their music choices were great and everything was just amazing! They were so accommodating to the crowd (we had a lot of kids at the wedding) and she kept them engaged as well. Thank you Don and Sue! Highly recommend!!!!!

Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenna and Jeremy . Your comments are wonderful!!!!!