Dana Cubbage Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We booked Dana for our engagement photography and she was amazing! We had so much phone during the session at Magnolia Plantation and Downtown Charleston. To our surprise, she was able to get us our pictures within a few days! I highly recommend Dana for all of your photography needs, wedding related and beyond. She was also really great with capturing shots of our fluffy family member, our dog Charlie. Thanks for everything Dana, your the best!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Dana was fantastic in so many ways. I already knew that her work was beautiful, but when I received my images I was blown away. She listened to my vision and used her amazing talents to capture it in a way that I would have never imagined. She was amazing with my finace during our engagement shoot, creating the perfect pictures. And during my bridal portraits she made me feel comfortable and beautiful! She really knows the ins and out of Charleston as well and was able to provide the most amazing backdrops for the images that I will cherish forever!

Reagan
06/06/2015

I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Dana. What impressed me first, is that she wanted to chat and learn more about my husband and I, our story and my dreams for our big day. I was very nervous about bridal portraits and the whole to do- but Dana walked me through the process wonderfully. She made fabulous recommendations for hair & makeup and I loved that she took the lead on our stroll near the battery for photos. My images were to me the next morning- I was amazed! After seeing the bridals- I was twice as excited for the wedding!
From start to finish- the photography of our wedding day was flawless. Dana worked closely with me to build an excellent timeline that allowed for delays (so grateful we did) and was there to begin earlier than I even expected. The questionnaires and notes to help me better prepare for the day were unlike anything I had seen- organized, thorough and simple to finish.
We received our images A WEEK after our wedding! Unheard of. Our families and The both of us are so in love with the photos. Dana captured our day beautifully!

I could go on for days- I must say from start to finish, this sweet lady makes you feel loved, and welcome, and as if your wedding is her only priority. Dana truly goes above and beyond and her passion and care shows through her images.
We are thrilled that we chose Dana to capture moments we will forever treasure.

Services Used: Photography

Dana was incredible from the start! From the moment I talked with her on the phone to our wedding day, she was professional, kind, and extremely helpful. I could not have asked for a more flexible and patient photographer. During our honeymoon, we recieved the perfect gift, our wedding photos! Our wedding photos were ready in less than a week and they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could not have asked for anything more. Our wedding album will be filled with timeless, fun, fresh, and simply stunning photos. I'm so happy we took a family vacation to Charleston right after our engagement, otherwise I would never have found Dana and would not have these beautiful photos of our engagment and wedding. Dana, your awesome! Love Emily and Morgan.

Private User
Recently Married

Dana did an amazing job with our engagement session and wedding photography. Not only are the wedding photos gorgeous, but she was so pleasant to work with the entire time. She helped us feel less awkward in front of the camera, and our wedding party absolutely loved having her direct us for photos on the day of. We couldn't be happier.

Lindsay
05/22/2015

danas eye for good photography is absolutely exceptional. She creates beautiful timeless photos. She was extremely flexible with our busy schedules! I wasn't able to get my bridal portraits done until 10 days before the wedding and she had by photos back to me and edited in ONE DAY so I could have one printed and shown at the reception. I recommend her to everyone, great photographer!

Courtney
05/09/2015

Hello Future Brides!!!

My husband and I hired Dana for our engagement photos and to capture our wedding wedding at Wild Dunes Resort. We couldn't be happier with the pictures she took - she captured every special moment and every detail of our wedding. Dana was absolutely fantastic to work with, and was so much fun to spend time with - I would 1000% recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer.

Amy
05/02/2015

I will recommend Dana to everyone I meet! She is professional, reasonably priced, relaxed, and efficient. If you suffer from impatience like I do, Dana is your photographer -- we always received our photos within 5 days of a shoot. Her photos are stunning! She will capture fun candid shots as well as the traditional wedding photos. BOOK HER NOW!

FULL REVIEW

Initially...
Our wedding planners at Pure Luxe Bride suggested booking Dana because she was at the right price point for our budget and her style matched our vision. Thank goodness for their suggestion because Dana was AMAZING!

Engagement Session & Bridal Portraits...
Dana shot our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and our wedding day. She was very open to locations outside the typical downtown Charleston shoot. I wanted to do engagement photos 30 minutes away at Cypress Gardens and bridal portraits 50 minutes away at Old Sheldon Church Ruins, and she said yes! Dana suffered through high temperatures and gnats with us, and the resulting photos were GORGEOUS! She had creative photo ideas and always asked if there were any shots I had in mind. I was so glad that we did bridal portrait shoot because I didn't have to worry about getting photos of just myself on our wedding day (one less thing to worry about on a hectic day)!

Wedding Day...
Dana was AMAZING! We paid the extra fee to book Dana for the entire day so that we didn't have to stress about getting all of the photos in (worth every penny). We also elected to do a First Look (I highly recommend it)! Dana surprised us by bringing a 3rd shooter, too! She kept up with the planner's timeline and made sure that every photo was taken along the way. At the reception, she blended in with the crowd, but I could tell that she was in the middle of things taking beautiful, fun shots!

Private User
Recently Married

WOW.Dana was absolutely fantastic! She made us fel special from the start! From the beginning (sending me a custom pearl bracelet with a nice card) and even to the end! sending us a gorgeous custom dana cubbage box with hard photos from the big day! She knew those were our favorites too :) she made sure we had all of the photos we wanted taken- she was absolutely AMAZING. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!! 5 starts all around!!!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I begin? If you are just in the planning stages for your Charleston wedding, go book Dana Cubbage right now for your photography. There are so many amazing things about Dana and her seriously amazing photography! To begin with, she is so responsive and always got back to my many emails immediately. The very night that I inquired on her website she responded within 10 minutes and we had a call set up for the next day, which was impressive to say the least! Dana photographed my engagement session and wedding in Charleston. After the engagement session my husband and I were so happy that we booked her, as she was so lovely to work with, she really puts you at ease during the process and takes all of your nerves away. She also clearly LOVES what she does, and that comes through while she is taking pictures and in the finished product.

I could go on forever about how absolutely phenomenal my wedding photos were. And I wasn't the only one who was blown away, I received SO many compliments after she posted our photos from the wedding party and from many guests at the wedding. Everything from the detail photos to the reception were completely out of this world and were by far the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen. She and her second shooter captured every single moment and were with us all day. The photos told the story of our wedding day and we will cherish them 50 years from now. Thank you Dana for giving us the best takeaway from our day that we could ask for!!

Katie
03/28/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dana!! I work in the wedding industry and have worked with a lot of different vendors and when it came to my own wedding, it was easy to pick the vendors I wanted most. I knew when I first saw some of Dana's photos of other weddings that she would be our photographer. She is so incredibly talented at taking the most beautiful photos and she captures all the best moments of the day. She makes taking photos so much fun with how enthusiastic and excited she is about each shot. It was so much fun to look back through our pictures and remember all the fun we had with our family and friends. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is so quick in corresponding and with each of our sessions (engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos) we had our pictures back within a week! I would HIGHLY recommend Dana to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who wants beautiful, fun, and classic photos on one of the best days of their lives. She's the best!!

Mary Claire
03/27/2015

Dana is the best! I used her for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Before even speaking with Dana, she was my top choice because she offers complete wedding day coverage with a second shooter, not limited to a certain number of hours. After we spoke on the phone I felt as though we clicked, and from that day on Dana was always very friendly, fun, and helpful.

She is truly amazing and great at what she does. She really cares about her clients and make sure they feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the actual wedding day, Dana and her second shooter were great! My friends and family were blown away by all the amazing candid shots she got throughout the evening. She was able to catch all the little details from the wedding and reception that I didn't get to see firsthand. Dana has such a quick turnaround for the photo galleries, so you won't have to wait long to relive your big day!

Ellie
01/18/2015

If you are looking for an outgoing, energetic and personable photographer Dana is the person you want! From the moment I talked to her on the phone I knew we would be a great match. She was easy to talk to, listened to my ideas and came up with creative ways to help my vision come true. The day of the wedding she was with me every step of the way documenting every detail. When we got the pictures they were unbelievable! I could not have asked for a better photographer to help capture our special day.

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dana! She is FABULOUS! Not only are her photographs absolutely gorgeous, but she is so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. Dana shot our engagement pictures and wedding day and both are more beautiful than I ever dreamed possible. When I received them I was literally in awe and I couldn't stop looking at them! I feel so lucky to have her document our very special day. In addition, Dana was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and I loved how easy it was to download all our pictures. Highly recommend this talented photographer!!

Services Used: Photography

Dana was incredible to work with when shooting my bridal portraits! She made me feel so comfortable and helped guide me when posing for pictures. I felt like I had known her for years. Her uplifting attitude made it easy to be relaxed and take natural photos. She knew of some great spots in Downtown Charleston to use as backdrops. My photos came our amazing! I can't wait of my fiancé to see them after our wedding! Thanks so much Dana for the wonderful experience.

Sass
12/06/2014

Dana is amazing!!! From our first phone chat I felt very comfortable with her. Dana is so talented, we LOVE our pictures! She gives great direction, is organized and just a pleasure to work with. She even helped bustle my dress! Dana is a rock star!!!!