Dana Bartone and Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rena and Lauren were absolutely wonderful! They were SO easy to work with and the entire bridal party's hair and makeup was flawless! They arrived early in the morning to our hotel suite and immediately got to work. I could not be happier with the way everything turned out--I loved my hair and makeup. Thank you Rena and Lauren!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot state enough how absolutely PERFECT my hair and makeup came out with Rena and team. They arrived at 6am on the dot and were relaxed and efficient with all 8 women getting their hair and makeup done. I had high hopes for what my hair and makeup would turn out to be - and I could not have felt prettier than that day! Also my makeup lasted all day and night. RENA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I could not thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding in Monroe, CT but live about 2 hours away and hired Dana through a recommendation. They had 12 of us to do hair and makeup for and they were so efficient and professional the entire time. They came to the hotel where we were staying and were set up and ready for us when we came downstairs. I was in email communication with Dana for months up until the wedding and she was always very quick to respond back to me. My hair and makeup came out better than I even expected and my bridesmaids and mom looked stunning! We had our wedding on a VERY hot and humid July afternoon and all of our hair and makeup stayed throughout the night. Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with- she really listened to what I wanted and did just that. I would highly recommend Dana Bartone and Company-well worth the money.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana Bartone did the hair and makeup for my bridal party and I and they were amazingly skilled, professional, and friendly. Everyone at the wedding said that I've never looked more beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Dana and her staff for my wedding day! Dana did my hair, Janina my makeup and Lauren worked with them both to do my bridal party. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. From my trial where they both came up with ideas to help me achieve the look I wanted to the actual wedding date you began to feel like you were old friends which certinaly helped with the nerves. They were also far and away the best value for the money. Each of my girls and my mom looked absolutely stunning and I absolutely recommend them!

Katydid
05/25/2014

Dana and Janina did hair and makeup for myself and 6 of my ladies at my wedding at the Branford House, and they did a phenomenal job. The energy was high, positivity all the way around and incredibly professional from the moment they walked in to the moment they left. The time flew by and everyone looked amazing. I cannot say enough about my experience on my wedding day.

I also had a hair and makeup trial and hair and makeup done for my engagement session, and I only have effusive praise. The makeup felt light and functional, and the hair was comfortable but secure - absolutely essential for the engagement and wedding photos.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so excited when I was able to book Dana Bartone for my wedding day, I had heard great things from all of my other vendors and knew I wanted to work with them. They could not have been more right, I have never felt more beautiful in my life!

My trial was easy, Dana new exactly what I was looking for. The products she used were light on my skin and felt so natural. She was able to enhance each aspect I wanted and brought my entire styled look together. My hair and Make up held up the entire night! No small feet with dancing, photos, hugging and all other aspects of the wedding.

They were such a joy to work with, Dana was such a joy to work with and I would love nothing more than to have another event to work with her at! I highly recommend Dana Bartone and Co to any bride looking for high quality Bridal Make up & Hair services!

Dana Bartone and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you sooooo much for such sweet words and we have a great time taking care of you that day. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you again, too!!! All the best, Dana

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana Bartone and Company made me and my bridesmaids look amazing on my wedding day!!! This company is so friendly and easy to work with. They traveled to my parents house to do our hair and makeup - they were on time and got started right away. All my bridesmaids loved their looks. I did a trial a few months ahead of time and my day of hair and make up looked even better! I felt very comfortable with this company because I knew that they would make us look fabulous.

Anonymous
09/28/2013

I had Abby and Nicole do my hair and makeup, as well as bridesmaids, moms, and grandmother. They were amazing and made everyone look absolutely beautiful. They came right to my parents house and it worked out very well. We all looked so beautiful and I highly recommend both of them! Thank you again!

Caroline
08/31/2013

The team for my wedding NAILED IT.
Me and my girls loved our hair and makeup. It really was prefect. No one looking like they were going to prom. Everyone looked like they were ready to walk a red carpet.
My make up was what every bride wants. Natural with just a touch more glamour. I recommend eyelashes. They are individual lashes. A subtle way to really open up your eyes for pictures and to look a touch more done up and special but without adding extra color and makeup to your face.

My hair was perfect, no hard hairspray helmet. It lasted all night, as did all my girls. I had a classic up-do. A twisted/ Folded/low side bun.

My wedding had to be planned quickly! They worked with me to put together a team of people to do 9 H&M-UP about a month away from my wedding.

*remember to work out your payment process before, they don't take CC day of. And if it feel expensive to you, in comparison to others its really not and it is beyond worth it because you get just what you want.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING makeup for me and the bridal party on the big day. Dana is an amazing person and I'm so glad I hired her to do our makeup. The pictures are all so stunning and even after 12 hours of sweating, heat, hugs, kisses and dancing my makeup was still flawless and so was bridal party. Gorgeous work.

Sarah
08/24/2013

Dana and her team were AMAZING. Our photographer, Eric Foley, recommended her and her team, and I am so glad that he did. We had a TON of people (14) to get ready that morning, and Dana and her team got everything done with time to spare. Everyone looked like the most beautiful version of themselves (not too much, not too little), and EVERYONE was so happy with how it all came out, even the ones that hate getting their makeup done. My hair came out even better than the picture I showed her, and stayed in perfectly all day long. When I caught glimpses of myself in the mirror at the end of the night, my makeup looked as good as it did when she first applied it. Perhaps even more importantly, Dana was a pleasure to work with; she was so kind and so sweet. All of her team spoke pleasantly with the people they were working on instead of carrying on conversations with each other over our heads. Dana treated my mom like a queen, and even convinced her to wear a few false lashes which looked amazing. From the moment I met Dana, I was so happy for the recommendation, and if I lived closer, I would use her ALL the time!

Dana Bartone and Company responded with the following comments:

Sarah, It was such a pleasure working for you on such a special day and when I look at pictures of you you look so happy and radiant. Thank you so much for saying such nice things about us and I am so happy to know we did our best for you. Stay well and much affection, Dana

meera
08/10/2013

Dana and company came recommended by friends that had used her for their weddings in recent months. In short, she was a pleasure to work with!

Trying to plan a wedding from 3000 miles away can be difficult but Dana and her team were extremely accommodating when it came to scheduling trials and I really appreciate how they made every effort to make things work.

On the day of the wedding, Dana and Rena were both efficient but thorough, as well as fun, and professional! Everyone was pleased...at first I didn't even recognize myself but now that my photos (Weddings by Alisa) came by I can further appreciate the care they took to make me look my best :) I wish I could have them do my hair/makeup every day!

To be honest, Dana was priced a little bit more than some of the other people I had received references for but given her rave reviews it was a no-brainer to pick her for the big day.

I have no regrets and if you want friendly, reliable and awesome -- pick Dana and her team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am beyond thankful to have had Dana and Rena provide our hair and makeup services for my wedding. Both ladies were not only extremely professional but were so kind, friendly, and fun to share the morning with...not to mention, our hair and makeup looked AWESOME!!!!! My entire bridal party, my mother, and I all could not have been more thrilled with how we all looked! Dana and Rena are truly talented at bringing out the beauty in everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana Bartone and Company is amazing! Abbey and Rena came to Mystic, CT to do my hair and makeup. They were AWESOME! they arrived right on time and made the whole morning so fun! All day and night I was getting compliments on my hair and makeup. I cannot wait to get my photos back to see it again :)

Any bride would be lucky to have Abbey and Rena do them up!

Thanks, Liz

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING!!! Dana is amazing!!! My hair and makeup was fabulous! It lasted all night long and we were out on the beach for part of the wedding. She is so professional, so nice, and the team she brought with her was great too! Everyone said we all looked amazing and my hair was exactly what I wanted! I could not have asked for better than Dana Bartone and Company. All my bridesmaids were so happy with the way they looked and how their hair came out. My venue has even contacted me about Dana because they want to recommend her to our brides.