Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC

Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC

Favorite
Jacksonville, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mr Harris and his staff are true professionals. They took the time to meet with us and discuss the wedding and asked for some input as far as any special pictures we wanted taken. They captured the fairytale so that we will be able to look back and relive that special day. Trust me when I say...it is worth it to spend some extra money on memories you would like to hold onto forever!

Krystal
10/25/2014

Dan Harris did a wonderful job!!!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed our photographers and believed they did a really great job. Very pleasant to work with and really listened to what we wanted.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Dan Harris to photograph out engagement shoot and our wedding. We also did the photo booth through him (a huge hit at the wedding)! He is kind, patient, professional, confident, and experienced. I was at ease knowing Dan and his team were capturing all the little details and moments for me. His pictures come out clear and crisp. When you zoom in they are still nice and clear, unlike many photos these days. He uses nice, updated equipment. I would recommend Dan Harris Photo Art to any and everyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Private User
Recently Married

Dan was great. He helped us get great pictures and we are so excited to see them! He was funny and professional and overall our experience with him was wonderful!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Mollie
09/06/2014

professional and enjoyable to work with! always quick to respond to questions. we didn't even notice them working at the ceremony or reception! and the pics are beautiful!

Pilar
08/02/2014

Dan is a fabulous photographer. He and his team did an excellent job capturing a very special time in our lives.

Services Used: Photography

Dan Harris is an amazing photographer. He did my engagement and wedding shoot and they are some of the prettiest pictures, I have ever seen. I booked Dan because he did one of my dear friends wedding and her pictures were just as beautiful!!

Tabatha
09/21/2013
4.7

Dan and his team were wonderful, professional, assertive, and creative. As an out of state bride, Dan always made me feel comfortable through countless phone calls. Our in person meeting was fantastic--he showed us examples and walked us through the timeline for the big day. On the day of, he was on time and easy to work with. He and our videographer worked well together and took the effort to ensure that they weren't stepping on each other's toes. Once we received our pictures, they were more than we ever dreamed of. Dan got pictures of everything we asked for and more, including candid shots. He is very hands on, especially while making the album. I would highly recommend Dan.

Elizabeth
08/17/2013

I can’t say enough great things about Dan Harris. His work is amazing! This was the best decision I made. Once I realized that the wedding pictures are something we will see everyday on our walls to remind us of our wedding I realized this was one of the most important elements of the wedding. We had Dan do an engagement photo session and even though the weather was practically a tropical storm and the pictures were on the beach they turned out gorgeous. I have received many compliments on how beautiful our engagement photos are. Now that I have seen the wedding photos they are just as great! On the day of the wedding Dan and his assistant Matt were very professional, efficient, and accommodated every picture I wanted taken. The photobooth was also a lot of fun, all the guests loved it! I would highly recommend using Dan.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Everything was great for our wedding day. Dan took both our wedding pictures and engagement pictures. We get so many great comments about them. On our wedding day, Dan and his assistant took all the pictures that we requested. Everything went very smooth. Any request we had was taken care of.
We can not wait to use Dan again in the future for photography services!

Robyn
05/26/2013

Dan and his team are professional, flexible, responsive and easy to work with. They capture not just formal pictures but many candid and informal shots as well. It was very difficult for us to narrow our pictures down as they were all so wonderful. They captured the entire story of our wedding and now we have a beautiful storybook of our wedding! I recommend Dan and his team highly for any occasion!

Services Used: Photography

I viewed around six photo albums from different photographers at Club Continental. When I got to Dan Harris photo album I was so impressed. Every single picture was clear, artistic, and beyond that of the other photographers album. I told my future husband, I want him as our wedding photographer. We booked him two weeks later. I couldn't have been happier. My photographs turned out wonderful. He and his staff were easy going and great to work with. The one thing you don't want to regret on your wedding day is having a bad photographer. With Dan Harris you never have to worry about a bad photo. He is going to make you and your wedding day look amazing. Thanks so much Dan.

Services Used: Photography

He is an excellent photographer and well worth the money. He makes some beautiful albums. Once you see them in person you will fall in love

Dani
09/08/2012

Dan Harris is AMAZING!! My wedding photos are truly spectacular! He captured the entire day beautifully and was not intrusive at all. You don't notice that he is there taking photos so you are able to just be in the moment and enjoy your wedding! I also purchased my wedding album through Dan, and I could not be happier it with. It is the most beautiful album I have ever seen! Everyone gushes over how amazing it is. :) The quality of the photos and prints can not be matched. Dan is incredibly nice and so helpful with everything. He takes the time to answer questions and helped me pick out photos for my album so that I could tell the whole story. My album takes me right back to my wedding day and I have Dan to thank for that!

Services Used: Photography

I can't give them enough stars! Dan Harris is absolutely the best photgrapher. The album is such high quality, that it is fingerprint proof, spill proof, and will last more than a hundred years. And they are absolutely beautiful! When we have kids, I will absolutely choose Dan Harris to take those pictures too!