Creative Muse Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Creative Muse Floral Design created a wedding look which was exactly how I had envisioned in my mind and dreamed. The colors, textures, styles, and arrangements of the florals left all of my guests in awe. The entire inside of the restored barn was transformed into an elegant and romantic setting because of their designs. I loved working with Creative Muse and would highly recommend their artistic talent to anyone who wants a florist who listens, is incredibly knowledgeable, fresh, and absolutely dedicated to the hard work of beauty.

Nina
09/20/2014

Sarah Jo was so great! We talked a few times about my visions and she was able to accommodate what I wanted, and expand on my vision to make it a complete look. I loved everything she did! She worked with me for my rehearsal dinner and full wedding decor.

Annie
08/31/2014

Sarah Jo (and Creative Muse) was absolutely amazing. I wouldn't consider myself a flower person, so when it came to picking the arrangements for our wedding I wasn't able to give a whole lot of direction other than some Pinterest pictures. Creative Muse nailed it. When Sarah Jo came to drop our bouquets off at the hair salon I immediately started crying because it was exactly what I wanted/envisioned (even though I had trouble putting that into words). Not only did Sarah Jo know exactly what she was doing with the floral arrangements, but she had other more general suggestions and advice that were incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend Sarah Jo and Creative Muse!!

Services Used: Flowers

I was more than thrilled with the beautiful work Sarah Jo did for our wedding at The Bolton Ponds. She completely understood my vision from one phone call and a look at my pinterest board. The stunning bouquets she created actually made me tear up when I first saw them because they were THAT beautiful and perfect. They were in such good shape we actually reused them in vases the next day at a bunch that my parent's hosted at their home! Sarah Jo's attention to detail is outstanding. Every single thing she did, from bouquets, to centerpieces, to ceremony and reception decorations, was BEYOND perfect. She was incredibly easy to communicate with. When we first talked on the phone to discuss my vision for the flowers I explained a bit, and then told her "I trust you" and that was the best decision I could have made!

Services Used: Flowers

Creative Muse and Sarah Jo Willey made my husband and I’s wedding dreams come true!
When I first started planning the wedding, I had a very clear idea of the look I was going for. I dubbed it “rustic glam”. We were getting married in Stowe, Vermont in a gorgeous backyard with a pond and green grass and trees everywhere you looked. I knew I wanted to keep the wedding palette soft with blush, shades of light gray, and ivory with gold and silver accents. Sarah Jo and I began talking when she came recommended to us by our wedding planner, Jackie Watson. She immediately understood the vision I had and sent me ideas herself on what we could do. She took my dreams and not only made them better, but brought them to reality! She followed me in Pinterest and would ask me out of a few pictures I had posted, which I liked the best. She not only handled the flowers for the entire wedding party, which was pretty large, at 24 not including parents and grandparents, but she decorated the tables, helped set everything up and created the most beautiful chuppah for my husband and I to get married under. It served as the backdrop of the most gorgeous first kiss wedding picture I have ever seen!
I was a pretty hands on, DIY bride and made a lot of the table decorations myself. Sarah totally rolled with everything I had made and arranged everything so masterfully. I could not have imagined our “rustic glam” look coming off as amazing as it did and we owe that to Sarah Jo and the Creative Muse team. The flowers were stunning and as perfect as the pictures I pinned on Pinterest. Each table for the reception was unique with the flower arrangements and decorations, and I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. It was romantic, a little rustic, with touches of glamour. It was everything I wanted and MORE!
I have no doubt that Sarah Jo and her Creative Muse team can pull off ANY look for any bride, for any budget.

Services Used: Flowers

My centerpieces and floral arrangements were beautiful!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I have only the best things to say about Sarah Jo. I was a DIY bride and she was incredibly helpful and flexible with all of my ideas. We met a few months before my wedding and she completely understood my aesthetic from just that one chat. I was nervous that all of my ideas would not look cohesive in the space but I was so wrong; Sarah Jo setup the reception so beautifully. It was breathtaking. Thank you Creative Muse!

Ceremony: The Essex Resort and Spa
Reception: The Ponds at Bolton Valley

Services Used: Flowers

WOW! Sara Jo is phenomenal at her craft. When we first met Sara Jo treated me and my mom to lunch as we discussed my vision for my "shabby chic" wedding. Sara Jo worked within my budget and delivered absolutely gorgeous flowers. She created my dream boquet filled with roses, lace and twigs. She even decorated my venue with romantic lighting and tool. Our bride and groom table had a wood burned centerpiece with our initials engraved into it which I can keep as a decoration in my home for life. She is such a delight. I will always close my eyes and remember my beautiful vision and how it came to life.

4.7

Creative Muse did a WONDERFUL job with my wedding flowers. They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They were exactly what I had in mind. Sarah Jo reviewed my pintrest board and completely nailed it. We did have to go back and forth several times with some incorrect drafts of what we needed for the day, but I am 100% happy with the outcome of the flowers. They were stunning!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and I loved them. The nay thing at made me nervous was trying to get everything set up and done ahead of time. Communication was not as strong as I had heard.

kristin
08/25/2012

Fantastic service, and incredibly accommodating! A beautiful selection of flowers and she was able to capture the look we wanted- no small feat! She was very easy to communicate with and worked with us throughout the planning process. She was creative and added a beautiful touch to every arrangement. We would highly recommend her for a wide variety of services!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Sarah Jo did a spectacular job with the flower arrangements for my wedding rehearsal and reception! Working exclusively with local, in-season flowers, she put together a stunning array of baskets and vases that perfectly matched our rustic and whimsical theme. Sarah Jo was wonderful to work with in every way -- She was extremely flexible and creative in putting together a proposal that fit our budgetary limitations and reflected our aesthetic priorities. She visited the site beforehand and assembled the arrangements on-site with incredible attention to detail! I hope this is my one-and-only wedding but I hope it isn't the last time I get to work with Sarah Jo! She has my highest recommendation and respect -- A true artist!

Michelle
07/28/2012

Sarah did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I could not have asked for more beautiful centerpieces for my ceremony and on all of the tables at our reception, as well as the bouquets for me and my flower girls! Thank you Sarah!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Sarah Jo was so responsive to my vision, she knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered on everything! She was so flexible with the details, she was willing to work within a budget while still giving me gorgeous, expensive looking flowers (my bouquet was ranunculus, peonies and garden roses...amazing!)--something no one else could provide! She is a gem of a florist, I highly recommend Creative Muse!

Services Used: Flowers

We were beyond thrilled with the quality and arrangement of our wedding flowers from Creative Muse. Sarah Jo was a true professional to work with. Combined with her knowledge and the fact she is so detail oriented our flowers turned out beautiful, and unique. So many people commented how amazing all the bridal bouquets were due to her selection of flowers, greens and the movement they had. We feel that the value of the flowers well out-weighed the costs. My husband and I would work with her again in a heart beat.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved working with CMFD. We had a small budget for our wedding and she really did all that she could to keep us within budget, but still make our wedding beautiful. She even got my favorite flowers at the VERY last minute, when they weren't even in season and I didn't think I'd be able to incorporate them!!! Meeting with her calmed my nerves about the wedding, and she gives great suggestions for your ceremony/reception decor. I'll definitely be recommending CMFD to any future brides!