Creative Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Creative Cakes did such a wonderful job making my perfect cake! The process went so smoothly, from the initial tasting until the time the cake was delivered. It was delicious and beautiful...everyone loved it! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Creative cakes did a phenomenal job with giving me options in the tasting, following up with the order to make sure they had it right, and making a cake that was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! All of my guests loved it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was amazing!!!! It looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Creative cakss did an amazing job in our rustic wood themed cake! It looked perfect! The cake was chifon with white chocolate filling and buttercream frosting. I do not think there was a single piece left over after the wedding! Delicious!!!! They showed up on time and set it all up with the topper. Could not ask for a better bakery!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I write this as I chow down on the last slice of wedding cake...I visited Creative Cakes because I saw on a food blog that they were rated one of the top wedding cake bakeries in the country. I stopped by and bought some pastries and a cupcake. Everything was delicious, so I decided to use them. Aside from creating tasty desserts, the staff at Creative Cakes is creative and professional. When my fiance and I were 30 minutes late to our tasting due to traffic (we live 3 hours away) they were understanding. When we showed Pintrest pictures of what we were looking for, the woman we met with created a drawing that was spot on with our vision. My mom (who joined us at the tasting) liked the cake so much that she used them for my bridal shower. They created an adorable cake shaped like a Tiffany's box that tasted AMAZING! On the day of the wedding, the wedding cake looked better than anything I've seen online and tasted simply divine. Everyone I've spoken to has said how great the cake was...I highly recommend Creative Cakes!

1 person found this review helpful

Creative Cakes did a wonderful job with our Wedding Cake! I was planning the wedding out of town and they were great with taking my phone calls and answering emails promptly giving me the information I needed. They allowed me to have two tastings, one that my mom and I went to and one that my fiance and I went to in order to pick the final flavors. I loved how we were able to have three different flavored cakes and two different fillings all in one SLICE to cater to all our guests and their favorite cake. We had a lot of compliments on how the cake looked and was displayed as well as how delicious it was and I am very pleased with our decision!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I LOVED our wedding cake from Creative Cakes. We chose one tier to be chocolate cake with chocolate filling and butter cream frosting and the other two tiers were banana cake with hazelnut filling and a butter cream frosting. It was all delicious and super moist! One thing that my husband and I really like about Creative Cakes is that if you call in about a week before your first wedding anniversary they will give you a free top tier of your cake. So you do not have to keep your top tier and eat year old cake! The consultant we met with ( I believe her name was Beth) was super nice and friendly. And the designs on our cake were flawless. Our bottom tier had rosettes going around the entire bottom. It looked perfect and it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Creative Cakes and will definitely be going back to them for future events.

Private User
Recently Married

Creative Cakes was wonderful and very helpful throughout our whole planning process. They were very organized which was helpful for us during such a busy time. Highly recommend them for your wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious and beautiful cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Creative Cakes made my wedding cake exactly like the picture that I gave them. Loved it and everyone raved about it. Thanks again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Their cakes are so delicious. I am actually not a big fan of cake, but I really love everything they make. It is so light and so good! Our cake was beautiful and came out even better than I imagined it would.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake for Creative Cakes, it was a 4 tiers, 2 where chocolate with a chocolate mouse and the other 2 were banana bread! OHHH my goodness, let me just say - BEST CAKE EVER! it was soooo yummy, everyone absolutely loved it! the design was exactly what i had asked for and it came out perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Creative Cakes in Tinley Park IL, was the best. We were married on 9/12/2014. Our Wedding cake was delish & was decorated Vintage Black & White, we had a white cake with Vanilla Bean. We were very happy with them. Very professional. I Would recommend them anyone! Thank you so much for making our day special.
Kim & Craig Breier

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We are very happy we attended a vendor show in which Creative Cakes was a featured bakery. Their cakes are one of few I've had that are both delicious and light. Creative Cakes was the first vendor we chose for our wedding and we were so happy with our cake on our wedding day. It not only tasted delicious but was stylistically beautiful as well. The baker who delivered it even used some of our extra florals that made it really pop. We highly suggest Creative Cakes. You will be so happy you did!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We went with cupcakes for our guest and a cake for the head table. And we are usually not big on cake for weddings but we heard back from everyone saying how amazing the cupcakes turned out. I was lucky enough to have a cupcake the next day and they were amazing!

Kristina
07/11/2014

I fell in love with their cakes instantly. Typically I do not like wedding cake and had this bad stigma that it was dry but creative cakes has the most moist and delicious cake I've ever had! They offer so many flavors and options from cakes to cupcakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful! We brought in a picture, and they were able to make the cake look just like it. Aside from being aesthetically brilliant, it tasted delicious. We had a little bit of everything: vanilla, chocolate, and banana cake with chocolate and hazelnut filling. Creative Cakes provided excellent service for our cake and our sweet table. Their cake just can't be beat! Go in for a tasting, and you will not be disappointed.