Creative Cakes

Creative Cakes

16649 Oak Park Ave.
Unit F
Tinley Park, IL 60477 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious and beautiful cakes!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Cakes made my wedding cake exactly like the picture that I gave them. Loved it and everyone raved about it. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got our wedding cake for Creative Cakes, it was a 4 tiers, 2 where chocolate with a chocolate mouse and the other 2 were banana bread! OHHH my goodness, let me just say - BEST CAKE EVER! it was soooo yummy, everyone absolutely loved it! the design was exactly what i had asked for and it came out perfect!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Cakes in Tinley Park IL, was the best. We were married on 9/12/2014. Our Wedding cake was delish & was decorated Vintage Black & White, we had a white cake with Vanilla Bean. We were very happy with them. Very professional. I Would recommend them anyone! Thank you so much for making our day special.
Kim & Craig Breier

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went with cupcakes for our guest and a cake for the head table. And we are usually not big on cake for weddings but we heard back from everyone saying how amazing the cupcakes turned out. I was lucky enough to have a cupcake the next day and they were amazing!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with their cakes instantly. Typically I do not like wedding cake and had this bad stigma that it was dry but creative cakes has the most moist and delicious cake I've ever had! They offer so many flavors and options from cakes to cupcakes.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Kristina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was to die for.. Our guest were fighting over leftovers..
Besides them creating our dream cake, they also made it delicious .

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
RitaRose
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best cake company by far! We contacted many vendors and Creative Cakes was the most professional, delicious and flexible. They helped stay in budget & designed my dream wedding cake!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Brittni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish i could remember the name of the designer that worked with my daughter. because she was amazing. Since my daughter lives near Disney World, she had a Disney themed wedding.
They were able to put amazing mickey heads on the cake in a way that was very tasteful and not gaudy. We had visited another bakery and they showed us a comical picture of mickey that could have been used on a child's birthday cake, not a wedding cake.
Not only did the cake look gorgeous it was delicious. Top notch vendor!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Cakes designed my cake for my wedding and it was better than I could ever imagine. My initial consult was with Frank Leon and she helped me design the cake from a picture I found on pinterest. I was also glad they worked within my budget and I also love their light butter cream cupcakes. Thank you for designing a beautiful cake!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake looked Beautiful!!! They designed the cake exactly how we wanted it. It was also delicious!! I love that they will send a new cake top for our 1 year anniversary.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Cakes was fantastic from start to finish. They were extremely helpful in not just helping us pick our design, but in putting together flavors that would work well together. Our cake looked amazing and exactly as we wanted, and it tasted amazing! We had SO many guests comment on how good it was! Will definitely use them for any of our baking needs!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best cake EVER. So many compliments, and not to mention they give you a brand new cake for you and your hubby on your one year anniversary.. fresh. No frozen cake for us! Their design team was spectacular. This money was well spent! I enjoyed working with all of the ladies, very professional and friendly. The cake tasting was nice they had so many options to choose from and it really allowed us to make our very own unique cake! I would recommend them over and over. I have eaten cupcakes and other goodies from them as well. They are all amazing!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really liked creative cakes! Very nice people every time I went there or talked to someone on the phone. Love the fact that we didn't have to save top part of cake because they told us that they would make us a fresh one on our year anniversary :) made my cake exactly how I wanted it. Was really happy with everything. I even bought 3 trays of cookies and pastries on top of our wedding cake because I loved some of the other stuff so much! Awesome place!! :)

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUMMY!!! We used creative cakes for out wedding in March. We did the cupcakes and were originally going to go with banana, red velvet, white chocolate and yellow. The banana is so delicious and after days of thinking about how good it was, I called them and told them to cancel the white chocolate and add more banana...that's how good it is!! Their prices are extremely reasonable and the staff was super friendly. I recommend them to everyone!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First let's start off with the fact that I got to my initial consultation an hour and a half late...and they still were nice enough to see me and work with me. The consultation itself was amazing. We got to try their different flavors and fillings. They were willing to work with my budget and made the cake we really wanted. It was a snow theme so the cake looked like it was frosted with snow and had snowflakes all over. Anyway I wish I could remember the nice young woman's name who worked with us but I can't :( she was wonderful though. Answered all the questions we had and was sweet and professional the entire time (again despite the fact that was extremely late). The day of the wedding it was raining and traffic was horrible but they still delivered the cake on time with no problems. Oh yea AND they give you an identical top tier to your wedding cake on your 1 year anniversary (you know instead of freezing the top tier because I personally think that's weird) for free! Their white cake and red velvet is amazing. I love this place. End of story.

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
Abby
708-614-9755
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards