Crafted Film

Crafted Film

Bridal Cinema Production

8175 Misty Sage St
Las Vegas, NV 89139
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim Kuhlman and the team at Crafted Film did an amazing job on our wedding video. They are an extremely talented team and the videography, cinematography and editing created an amazing final product. They are also very professional and went above and beyond to capture the best shots of our big day. They shoot in HD and the quality of their filming is awesome!!! So glad we made the choice to go with Crafted Film, now we have a great video memory to last us forever! I would recommend them highly!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
Profile Picture
Lance
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the service and professionalism Tim provided. I only had to tell him once what i was looking for and he did just what i requested! I have a large family and he did an amazing job capturing my wedding and all our guests. As a bride, there are so many things you have to prepare for when planning your wedding. It was such a relief not to have to worry about the photography!

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can’t thank Tim enough for our wedding video. It’s absolutely amazing. The story of our day was re-told in such a beautiful way. It was like a movie. Very climatic, sweet and fun.

Tim was very easy and fun to work with. He was never “in your face” during the day… and I never even noticed he was following us around. I can’t believe all the moments and little details he caught! Little things like capturing a laugh or a little dance that the ring bearer was doing really set the mood of the video. The best thing I’d have to say about working with Post Media was that it didn’t feel like a business transaction. Every time we met, it was casual and friendly which really made me feel comfortable. He also worked really well with our photographers… I thought that made for an awesome matching and the great results showed in the work that was produced.

If you’re looking for a great videographer to work with on your big day, don’t hesitate to go with PostMedia. They offer a more “personal” experience than some of the other video companies here in the valley. Feel free to message me if you’d like to be linked to our vids.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim with PostMedia was great to work with. He is very creative and professional. His video turned out wonderfully. He worked well with our photographer which I felt was very important.

I highly recommend Tim for his professionalism, artistry and talent in capturing our special moments.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Tim did an excellent job of filiming our wedding and capturing the moments which brought tears to my eyes.

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Tim at the Summerlin Bridal Show earlier this year. After meeting with several videographers, we settled on Post Media for a few reasons. One, he was the most competitive in pricing for what we got as a final product. Two, he really seemed open to our ideas and passionate about the work he does. Three, he was really easy to get along with (which was very important to us – they’ll be spending their entire wedding day with you!)

Our wedding is not until April 30th next year, but we recently worked with Tim on our engagement session. We invited him along to take some video during our photoshoot at the Neon Boneyard with our photographer. The end result was a 3 minute Save the Date video that we will be sending to our guests and posting on our wedding website.

On the day of our shoot at the Boneyard, we were 45 minutes late to the session – we were caught in terrible traffic. Tim was actually there early – so in total, he waited over an hour for us. I got there all frazzled and worried that he wouldn’t be there, but he was there to calm me down and ready to start shooting, no problem! We proceeded to have a blast shooting all over the Neon Boneyard.

The video turned out amazing and we’ve gotten so many compliments on it – it’s like our own little music video. It was easy to work with him on the final product and he turned out any changes we had very quickly. The style of the video and his editing was exactly what we were looking for!

I’ll leave another review after the wedding, but everything with Post Media has been great thus far!

• Wedding: 04/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pictures are great but let’s face it, nothing captures the moment like a well shot, professionally edited video to re-live the memories of your once in a lifetime event. The convenience of searching for a good videographer is made much easier by the fact that you can view most of their portfolio of videos online. While we certainly understood that cost is always a consideration, we didn’t want to skimp on quality either. Nowhere is the saying “you get what you pay for” more true than when searching for someone to preserve your day. Tim and Post Media are the perfect combination of professional, creative, and affordable. My wife and I were specifically looking for more than just your typical, run of the mill, point and shoot video of our wedding. We wanted something more “cinematic” in look and feel. We got that and much more with Tim and Post Media. While searching for a professional videographer, we saw the good, the bad and everything in-between. Most were pretty un-original while the ones that looked like something you’d see on HBO came with a price tag usually associated with a big budget, blockbuster production. Fortunately with Tim and Post Media, we got “Academy Award” production quality at an extremely affordable and competitive rate. Here was what we’d been looking for all along. If a picture is worth a thousand words then the video examples you’ll see on Post Media’s website must be worth a million! Because of Tim and Post Media, the video of our wedding day is our personal nomination for Best Picture! Check them out for yourself. You’ll never tire of watching your new favorite movie.

• Wedding: 04/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim was extremely easy to work with. All of our requests were quickly accomodated and Tim's services were relaxed and unintrusive. We were delighted with the finished product. The edit was extremely professional and captured the tone/mood of the event beautifully! We received our finished video very promptly and extra copies were sent without even us asking for them. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with the service we received, the overall quality of the finished product and value. We would not hesitate recommending Postmedia to anyone. Thank you Tim for capturing our event so perfectly (and in BlueRay as we wanted!)

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Tim Kuhlman as our videographer for our wedding, and we could not be more pleased with how our video turned out. Tim did an absolutely beautiful job capturing our wedding day, and I would recommend his services to anyone. His artistic vision makes the video timeless, and you feel like you're living the special day all over again. Furthermore, his services are completely affordable! I highly recommend Postmedia for your wedding or other special event! Thank you, Tim!!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! I don’t even know how to begin to thank you for the most amazing wedding memento. You are one of the most creative and innovative persons I’ve met. You’re truly a master of your craft. I really can’t express how happy and proud I am to show my wedding video to my friends and family.

• Wedding: 05/02/2009
877-544-7826
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards