Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I decided to have my wedding reception at The Courtyard Marriott because we were staying there and it was convenient. I did not get married there because I was looking for a more affordable ceremony and wanted to get married on the North Shore with the mountains in the backdrop. After researching many restaurants, I am glad I picked my reception to be there. The decor was perfect. The table was set up right by the pool, which was lit up with fire and tiki torches. It was also close to the beach and you could hear the sound of the ocean. It was neat because there was a band there that was incorporated into our small party of 12, the guitarist played some songs for us to dance to on the grass by the bar. The table was set up nicely with white linen and black covered chairs, which I was not expecting, but glad they were covered because they are gold in color. There were candles on the table and we were able to decorate ourselves to save some money. The waiter was ok, he was not really around much and I remember having to refill my wine glass too many times. Also I ordered the fish, which was not the best, my husband had the beef and that was really good. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. There was some major miscommunication between the front desk and Liana, the coordinator. If we had any questions, we had to speak with her directly because the front desk did not have any accurate answers. Liana was a pleasure to work with and is very kind, she went out of her way to make our reception and stay a memorable one.
Wedding: 03/14/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Our beach setup was very pretty! The wind was real ba but the ceremony still went on and looked great.
Wedding: 03/24/2012
 808-822-3455
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire