Country Springs Hotel

(4.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.3 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki and Tera were so helpful with all of the planning that led up to our wedding! Nikki had great ideas when we asked questions. We had our ceremony and reception at Country Springs. They set up everything the way we had requested and they were very accommodating! We were able to go into the reception hall the morning of our wedding and set up the special touches we wanted to have to personalize the space. Nikki was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. At the end of the event we received a refund for unused beverages, which was so awesome! There is no way we could have known how much was used, so we were really impressed with the honesty of the County Springs!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Patti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First class service! Tera was On top of every thing. Very accommodating to our needs. Tera is excellent at her job.
We had a sit down dinner and everybody was happy with the fact that their food was piping hot when served. We had the entire Grand Ballroom and the only drawback was that the people from the grand salon were able to walk through our bar area to get to their area. other than that there was not one bad thing that happened. Everything was perfect.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Karli for your kind words. It was great working with you! And I'm so pleased I was able to be a part of it. We are so happy for you & Roberto!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
karli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception at the Grand Salon at the Country Springs on 9/21/13. We also had our gift opening in the hospitality suite the following day.

We had roughly 200 guests for our wedding, which was the perfect number in the Grand Salon. No one lost their seats due to tables being taken down for the dance, and everyone was very professional in working with us.

We had Nikki Krueger as our Banquet Manager and she was amazing. She answered all of my questions (I had a lot..) and was always helpful. She helped me update and add things to our contract and worked with me to make sure we met all the deadlines on when payments were due or decisions needed to be made.

We had a private tasting, which was coordinated by Nikki, as the dinner options were were considering were not covered at the group tasting. We did the Combo plate for our meal and had the Filet & Chicken Cordon Bleu, with whipped potato, and the vegetable medley.

We've received nothing but positive comments on the meal, including numerous people and other vendors saying it's the best wedding food they've had. The filet's were all cooked perfectly and were served within 5 minutes between the head table and the rest of the room.

We had a cocktail hour that included the beef tenderloin kabobs, waterchestnuts wrapped in bacon, bbq meatballs, and the spinach and artichoke dip with toasted bread. Everything was cooked perfectly and the amount the Country Springs recommended was perfect for the number of guests we had. We also did the beer, wine and soda package, and offered late night snack of the pepperoni, sausage, and cheese pizza. Everyone complimented us on the wine selection and devoured the pizza.

We also had a room block for all the out of town guests we had. We prepared welcome bags for each room, which the Country Springs passed out as people checked into their room.

We would HIGHLY recommend the Country Springs for a wedding reception!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The gazebo is absolutely beautiful. Bride and groom are both in wheel chairs and the ramp into the Gazebo was perfect! Nikki was awesome to work with to coordinate everything for the day. Jackie the catering manager was awesome and checked in to ensure everything was great. We had someone who had to suddenly leave before dinner was served-Jackie put her meal in a to-go container so she could take it with her. Absolutely the best meal I've ever had at a venue like that. 1st time ever a sit down meal was hot and fresh and I got many comments like that. We had the steak and cashew chicken and it was awesome. Thanks Country Springs Hotel you are AWESOME and come highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome! Tara Sagen helped us all along the way and everything went great!!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Katie for your kind words; we are pleased your day went great! :-)

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While planning can be hard to keep everything straight, the Country Springs did a great job in the end with providing a wonderful experience and memorable night! The food was quickly served, hot, the bartenders were friendly, and the staff overall made sure everything was going as planned.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

We are glad to hear that your day was as special as you had planned. Thank you for selecting the Country Springs Hotel!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Country Springs was a awesome place to have a wedding! I recieved lots of compliments on the food and room! I had Tera Segan as my wedding manager and she was excellent! I have already recommended Country Springs to several friends with up coming weddings!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lisa for the referrals; it was great working with you & Matt as well! May your joy last forever! Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything that I experience with this hotel from beginning until end turned out so well, that I keep wishing that I could keep reliving the experience over again! They have a wedding coordinator there, her name is Angela, and she is a god send! I don't think I have ever met a more helpful person, and the funny thing is, she was also putting together her own wedding at the same time as I was but you could have never known! She was so calm, and helpful and always there to answer any questions. As far as the food goes from this place, I am still getting rave reviews from all my guests, because it was splendid! Their staff was just so great to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

You are such a sweetheart! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! It was such a pleasure working with you & helping you plan your special day! I'm so glad that it was everything you had imagined & more! I wish you & Daniel the happiest of years in a long & happy marriage!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at Country Springs was absolutely amazing! The day of the wedding went off with out a hitch! I would highly recomend them to anyone and everyone!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Robert, thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you & Melinda and I'm so glad the two of you enjoyed your day! :-)

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Robert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela Dillett was extremely helpful! She helped make our day perfect!

• Wedding: 06/25/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day could not have been as gorgeous as it was without the help of the staff at the country springs. Everything was perfect and the staff were friendly and always available. Thank you to Angela Dillett and the amazing staff to a wonderful day!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Noy I am so glad to hear that your Special Day was just as you imagined! Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Noy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Country Springs! Having had issues with other vendors we came to them about to give up but Angela was amazing! She made us feel very comfortable with the entire process and always listened to our needs. She was always there for support and we couldn't have asked for a better day! People are still talking about how fantastic the food was too! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing.

Stacie,

Thank you for those kind words. We are so glad to hear that your wedding day was just as perfect as you had hoped!

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
Stacie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Country Springs was an outstanding venue for my daughter's ceremony and reception. Tera, our coordinating manager was on top of all of the details. The food was wonderful, the service was excellent, the rooms were beautiful. Everything went smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words Laurie; it was such a pleasure working with you & Brianna! We wish Brianna & Richard a lifetime of joy, love and happiness!

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tara is a ROCK STAR, and I never use that term. She was so amazing to work with. She was always on the same page with me, and she did everything she could to include every personal touch we wanted at our reception. She went out of her way to make sure we could have our imported favors. She even left me her cell number so we could take care of a last-minute issue.
The staff set everything up exactly how we wanted it. It was hard to let go of the reigns and let someone else take care of it, but I wasn't disappointed. Everything was so perfect.
The bartender was so great about getting me refills of Sprite just when I ran out. That seems like such a small thing, but it saved me from being dehydrated with all the dancing I was doing.
The night was so amazing. Everything else with my wedding planning had glitches, but not with Country Springs. It was nice to have a vendor work so hard to make sure every detail was perfect.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thanks Whitney; I'm so glad things went well for you & Todd and that you were able to enjoy your night with your family & friends!!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the wedding ceremony outside, and the reception in one of the banquet halls. It was amazing! We were very well taken care of, and you get total value for every penny spent! This was one of the cheaper venues we found, yet it did not appear cheap. We had a wonderful time. The hotel was very willing to work with us and help every step of the way! 100% recommended!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were one of the unfortunate people who received a notice 37 days prior to my daughter's wedding that her venue was closing and we needed to find a new location for the reception. Two days later we were booked at Country Springs. They were absolutely wonderful in meeting our needs. We had food tasting early the next week. The food was outstanding and the best I had ever experienced for a buffet. We are still getting positive comments almost a year later from friends. Also, the bar area is outside of the hall, so there is plenty of room to socialize without the loud music. County Springs was extremely accommodating. I would recommend it to anyone for any occassion.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Janet, I'm pleased all of us at the Country Springs were able to meet your needs and make your daughter's reception a positive memory for everyone!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Catering
262-547-0201
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards