Country Springs Hotel

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

My daughter was married on April 11, 2015. We had her rehearsal dinner, ceremony and the reception at Country Springs Hotel. The staff was always professional and always trying to please us ( I am very hard to please! ?)!! the catering sales manager Tera Sagen was the Best. She would try her hardest to accommodate my requests, if they were not possible she did not hesitate to call, and possibly recommend other alternatives. There were times that I called Tera 4 times a day with questions or concerns. She never made me feel uncomfortable or a pain ( my daughter called me stalker). The rehearsal dinner was great! The preparations for the ceremony was right on que, staff worked hard and fast to set up. Then to set up for the reception was completed in no time! The dinner for our guest was very delicious and to my surprise more than enough!!! I was to full to eat my daughters wedding cake. We also reserved rooms for the weekend along with a few of our guests. 30 rooms were reserved on our block, and we were all very pleased with the room accommodations! My husband and I were very pleased with every thing!!!! I strongly encourage you to really consider Country Springs Hotel Pewaukee WI. You will not regret it!!!!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Grace, thank you for your kind words. You were a joy to work with and I am very pleased Becky, Michael and your family & friends all had a great time! :-)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just had my wedding reception on April 11th at the Country Springs. I can honestly say it was the best day ever! The food was absolutely delicious and we had many people say how good it was. Michelle was absolutely amazing! She responded to my emails quickly and never made me feel like I was burdening her. She and the staff at Country Springs (front desk, the bar manager, event manager, banquet servers, bartenders and security) were amazing! They went above and beyond what I could have hoped for for my wedding. My 100 people that stayed at the hotel had nothing but great things to say about the room. We all enjoyed the bar after the reception, breakfast in the morning and the water park as well. We had a great stay and would recommend this to anyone else. Thank you Michelle and the rest of the staff at Country Springs for their help!

Jenna,
Thank you so much for the review! It was a joy to work with you and Kraig on your wedding. I loved all of the fun personalized elements you incorporated into your wedding to truly make it unique and represent the two of you. We look forward to your future visits!
On behalf of all the staff at the Country Springs Hotel,
Michelle

Private User
Recently Married

Michelle at Country Springs Hotel was very easy to work with and extremely accommodating..

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kinds words. We always appreciate feedback on how we are doing.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Vicki
11/01/2014

Ask if anyone needs a wheelchair; especially for elderly guests. Offer discount on rooms even if guests won't be using pool park passes.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Vicki, Thank you for your review and having your wedding at the Country Springs Hotel.

Brittany
10/11/2014

Everything went beautifully. I loved everything. Thank you so much for making my day so special.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Brittany, it was an honor being a part of your special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Christine
10/04/2014

We could not be more pleased. The staff did an amazing job, the food was outstanding!

Christine,
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that everything was great for your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Patti
07/11/2014

Nikki and Tera were so helpful with all of the planning that led up to our wedding! Nikki had great ideas when we asked questions. We had our ceremony and reception at Country Springs. They set up everything the way we had requested and they were very accommodating! We were able to go into the reception hall the morning of our wedding and set up the special touches we wanted to have to personalize the space. Nikki was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. At the end of the event we received a refund for unused beverages, which was so awesome! There is no way we could have known how much was used, so we were really impressed with the honesty of the County Springs!!

karli
06/21/2014

First class service! Tera was On top of every thing. Very accommodating to our needs. Tera is excellent at her job.
We had a sit down dinner and everybody was happy with the fact that their food was piping hot when served. We had the entire Grand Ballroom and the only drawback was that the people from the grand salon were able to walk through our bar area to get to their area. other than that there was not one bad thing that happened. Everything was perfect.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Karli for your kind words. It was great working with you! And I'm so pleased I was able to be a part of it. We are so happy for you & Roberto!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Grand Salon at the Country Springs on 9/21/13. We also had our gift opening in the hospitality suite the following day.

We had roughly 200 guests for our wedding, which was the perfect number in the Grand Salon. No one lost their seats due to tables being taken down for the dance, and everyone was very professional in working with us.

We had Nikki Krueger as our Banquet Manager and she was amazing. She answered all of my questions (I had a lot..) and was always helpful. She helped me update and add things to our contract and worked with me to make sure we met all the deadlines on when payments were due or decisions needed to be made.

We had a private tasting, which was coordinated by Nikki, as the dinner options were were considering were not covered at the group tasting. We did the Combo plate for our meal and had the Filet & Chicken Cordon Bleu, with whipped potato, and the vegetable medley.

We've received nothing but positive comments on the meal, including numerous people and other vendors saying it's the best wedding food they've had. The filet's were all cooked perfectly and were served within 5 minutes between the head table and the rest of the room.

We had a cocktail hour that included the beef tenderloin kabobs, waterchestnuts wrapped in bacon, bbq meatballs, and the spinach and artichoke dip with toasted bread. Everything was cooked perfectly and the amount the Country Springs recommended was perfect for the number of guests we had. We also did the beer, wine and soda package, and offered late night snack of the pepperoni, sausage, and cheese pizza. Everyone complimented us on the wine selection and devoured the pizza.

We also had a room block for all the out of town guests we had. We prepared welcome bags for each room, which the Country Springs passed out as people checked into their room.

We would HIGHLY recommend the Country Springs for a wedding reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The gazebo is absolutely beautiful. Bride and groom are both in wheel chairs and the ramp into the Gazebo was perfect! Nikki was awesome to work with to coordinate everything for the day. Jackie the catering manager was awesome and checked in to ensure everything was great. We had someone who had to suddenly leave before dinner was served-Jackie put her meal in a to-go container so she could take it with her. Absolutely the best meal I've ever had at a venue like that. 1st time ever a sit down meal was hot and fresh and I got many comments like that. We had the steak and cashew chicken and it was awesome. Thanks Country Springs Hotel you are AWESOME and come highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were awesome! Tara Sagen helped us all along the way and everything went great!!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Katie for your kind words; we are pleased your day went great! :-)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

While planning can be hard to keep everything straight, the Country Springs did a great job in the end with providing a wonderful experience and memorable night! The food was quickly served, hot, the bartenders were friendly, and the staff overall made sure everything was going as planned.

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

We are glad to hear that your day was as special as you had planned. Thank you for selecting the Country Springs Hotel!

Lisa
10/06/2012

Country Springs was a awesome place to have a wedding! I recieved lots of compliments on the food and room! I had Tera Segan as my wedding manager and she was excellent! I have already recommended Country Springs to several friends with up coming weddings!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lisa for the referrals; it was great working with you & Matt as well! May your joy last forever! Congratulations!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything that I experience with this hotel from beginning until end turned out so well, that I keep wishing that I could keep reliving the experience over again! They have a wedding coordinator there, her name is Angela, and she is a god send! I don't think I have ever met a more helpful person, and the funny thing is, she was also putting together her own wedding at the same time as I was but you could have never known! She was so calm, and helpful and always there to answer any questions. As far as the food goes from this place, I am still getting rave reviews from all my guests, because it was splendid! Their staff was just so great to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

You are such a sweetheart! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! It was such a pleasure working with you & helping you plan your special day! I'm so glad that it was everything you had imagined & more! I wish you & Daniel the happiest of years in a long & happy marriage!

Robert
07/07/2012

The entire staff at Country Springs was absolutely amazing! The day of the wedding went off with out a hitch! I would highly recomend them to anyone and everyone!

Country Springs Hotel responded with the following comments:

Robert, thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you & Melinda and I'm so glad the two of you enjoyed your day! :-)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kristen
06/25/2012

Angela Dillett was extremely helpful! She helped make our day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning