Cotton Rouge - Makeup and Hair by Katie Cotton

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie and her team at Cotton Rouge were phenomenal! I had her do my hair and makeup for my bridals and my wedding day, and she also did my mother and mother in law's makeup, grandmother's makeup, and the majority of my bridesmaids' hair and makeup for the big day! She is an amazing artist and made sure that not only did I look gorgeous to everyone else, but that I thought that I looked gorgeous myself. I brought her ideas of what I liked and she took it as inspiration to transform me to the best looking version of myself. She was so fun to work with, and made my wedding day very low stress! I would highly recommend her to any brides/bridesmaids that want to look beautiful on their day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie and Jade were amazing to work with! We started very early in the morning and they were both in time and ready go! My make up looked amazing and lasted from 6am till midnight! My hair looked fabulous and felt great! I couldn't believe how good I looked and my husband was very impressed! I really enjoyed working with Katie and her crew! I will use her again for other events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Cotton Rouge for my hair and makeup for my wedding, and they did an amazing job!!!! They did all the hair and makeup for my bridal party and the moms. We all looked amazing!!! Professional, and on top of current fashion trends. All my girls looks gorgeous all night long even after dancing the night away :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cotton Rouge did such a great job with my hair and makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup! I originally was a little worried because even though I had booked almost a year in advance, Katie was already booked to be somewhere else that day. One of her artists and office manager, Latia, ended up doing our stuff instead. I was concerned because every review I read mentioned how amazing Katie was and every one I personally knew who had used Cotton Rouge had used her as well. Looking back on it, I can't believe I ever thought I had something to worry about!

Latia did a phenomenal job, even though I changed my mind after my trial run. She let me come back in the day before the wedding so we could run through it one more time and this time it was everything I had imagined. She was so fun and professional and easy to work with. She also kept up ahead of schedule which was very helpful for both us, the coordinators and the photographers the day of. I am so impressed and so happy we booked with Cotton Rouge and especially Latia!

Recently Married

Katie and her team are the best! Latia is so easy to work with. She is very organized and will keep you updated on details. Amanda was my make up artist and everyone in my wedding party looked amazing! She is so talented, and is able to make you look glamorous while still looking like yourself! Great job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cotton Rouge did a wonderful job on the day of my wedding. Ashley was extremely professional and quick, which I appreciated. Her professional services are an absolute must for brides!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie was absolutely amazing for my wedding and bridal portraits. She is a beauty ninja!! I had a bit of a snafu on my bridal portrait date with another person and Katie absolutely SAVED the day for me. She was there when I needed her and then some. I could not have picked a better person to make me feel so beautiful for the most important moments in my life. Thanks Mrs. Katie!! You are awesome!

Recently Married

Katie and her team are incredible. My girls and I felt pampered and beautiful for the big day. They even used my run through for my bridal portraits. I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge to any bride looking for a professional to make her look gorgeous for her wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie and her team were absolutely phenomenal. They made my bridesmaids, family members and myself look and feel beautiful! Katie was the first person I booked for my wedding because I couldn't imagine using anyone else!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie did an amazing job and was extremely flexible. We had to change some peoples hair and redo the flower girls hair, but even with that and the fact that we started hair and make up late she still finished by the time needed for pictures. I chose her because we were short on time and needed someone to do them at the venue. She is very easy to talk with too. I am normally very quiet and shy with people, but between me and my bridesmaids we talked the whole time. The best part was that she knew how to work with my hair. Most people don't work with Asian hair, but she loves working with it and did an amazing job with both me and my sisters hair. My friend was actually surprised that my curls held through the whole day.

Cotton Rouge - Makeup and Hair by Katie Cotton responded with the following comments:

I loved working with you and your girls, Alison! Thanks for choosing me!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Latia of Cotton Rouge did an excellent job on our bridal parties wedding makeup and hair! She listened to requests and was able to replicate styles my bridesmaids showed her. She is responsive and easy going, which makes for a relaxing and fun experience. Thank you Latia!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies were a pleasure to work with. Katie was quick to respond and professional. The bride lived out of state and Katie was flexible to work with my daughter's travel needs for scheduling her practice hair and make-up session, and allowed us to meet the actual artist who would be coming to our home the morning of the wedding. One of the main things I liked about them was that if you made a suggested change or asked a question, they were not offended. They welcomed our input and most of all desired our satisfaction with the end result! They were prompt and efficient on the wedding day, sending just enough stylists to get the job done easily without providing too many that would add to the price unnecessarily. They were relaxed and helped make the start of my daughter's wedding day a fun event. I treated the bride and her 3 sisters and my daughter-in-law and myself to hair and makeup that morning and would do it again in a heartbeat, just because it was so much fun to get ready together like a dress-up party with the bride. The girls all looked beautiful, even to the very end of the evening. Thank you Katie and Melissa for a job well-done!

Amy
10/12/2014

Loved working with the Cotton Rouge team for our wedding! Melissa was such a sweetheart, and was very patient as we experimented with several hairstyles during my trial-run. On the day of the wedding, she was such a rockstar — getting the hair and makeup of myself and my two bridesmaids done (and looking spectacular, I might add!) in under 3 hours. Thanks for making me and my girls feel extra beautiful! :)

Gamecock Mrs.
10/03/2014

Katie Cotton with Cotton Rouge is so wonderful! Not only does she do AMAZING hair and makeup, but she is also fast! She kept us ahead of schedule the entire day! For this bride, that was a huge benefit! All of my girls and moms loved her and even mentioned trying to get other friends to book her! She has a fun personality and truly listens to what you want. I changed my hair a little bit from my trial, and she made it perfect. She didn't take it personally and whine about it the rest of the day, she just listened and made it even better! I am so happy that I chose Katie for this special day! She will travel wherever you want for a charge. Our wedding was in Columbia and was no problem for her at all! I would definitely recommend Katie to anyone who wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day!! Thank you so much!!!

Vanessa

Aw thank you so much Vanessa! I loved working with you guys!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie and her team are WONDERFUL! I used them for hair & make up for my engagement photos (more of a casual look) and then on my wedding day along with all my bridesmaids. Her team was so quick to respond and flexible as some of my girls changed their needs along the way. I honestly did not look at any other hair/makeup vendor since I had such a great experience with Cotton Rouge for my engagement session however talking with other people their prices are much more reasonable than others in the area. They come to YOU which is great, I was so happy to be able to get ready in my living room with my dog by my side, it was so much more relaxing than being stuck in a salon. Along with price, quality and them being awesome people THEY ARE SO FAST.....I couldn't believe how fast they were flying through hair and makeup on everyone and everyone looked AMAZING. I had an earlier wedding, they arrived at 8am and had 8 girls hair & makeup completed before 11am.

HIGHLY recommend them for a wedding, special event, just a fun night on the town you want to jazz yourself up a bit, they are GREAT!

Recently Married

Katie was great to work with. She did both my hair and make-up for my wedding. If you get the package you also have the chance to do a practice before the wedding to test and see what you like. She really took her time and was willing to try several hair styles on my to make sure it was just how I wanted it for my wedding. She also makes sure to listen to her clients. She mentioned how important it is that you still look like yourself on your wedding day so she would ask me questions about what I normal do so that the makeup still reflected my usual look only a lot better version. She is super fast as well. She knows what she is doing and since she takes time with you on the trail run by the time of your wedding she can get everything perfect fast. I was worried I would not have enough time to get ready of my wedding day, but Katie made it all possible! I would highly recommended Cotton Rouge to do your wedding hair and makeup! I felt beautiful and did not have to worry about doing it myself.