Cotton Rouge - Makeup and Hair by Katie Cotton

Cotton Rouge - Makeup and Hair by Katie Cotton

Everyone's a Star and deserves the right to twinkle!

Greenville, SC | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Latia of Cotton Rouge did an excellent job on our bridal parties wedding makeup and hair! She listened to requests and was able to replicate styles my bridesmaids showed her. She is responsive and easy going, which makes for a relaxing and fun experience. Thank you Latia!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies were a pleasure to work with. Katie was quick to respond and professional. The bride lived out of state and Katie was flexible to work with my daughter's travel needs for scheduling her practice hair and make-up session, and allowed us to meet the actual artist who would be coming to our home the morning of the wedding. One of the main things I liked about them was that if you made a suggested change or asked a question, they were not offended. They welcomed our input and most of all desired our satisfaction with the end result! They were prompt and efficient on the wedding day, sending just enough stylists to get the job done easily without providing too many that would add to the price unnecessarily. They were relaxed and helped make the start of my daughter's wedding day a fun event. I treated the bride and her 3 sisters and my daughter-in-law and myself to hair and makeup that morning and would do it again in a heartbeat, just because it was so much fun to get ready together like a dress-up party with the bride. The girls all looked beautiful, even to the very end of the evening. Thank you Katie and Melissa for a job well-done!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with the Cotton Rouge team for our wedding! Melissa was such a sweetheart, and was very patient as we experimented with several hairstyles during my trial-run. On the day of the wedding, she was such a rockstar — getting the hair and makeup of myself and my two bridesmaids done (and looking spectacular, I might add!) in under 3 hours. Thanks for making me and my girls feel extra beautiful! :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Cotton with Cotton Rouge is so wonderful! Not only does she do AMAZING hair and makeup, but she is also fast! She kept us ahead of schedule the entire day! For this bride, that was a huge benefit! All of my girls and moms loved her and even mentioned trying to get other friends to book her! She has a fun personality and truly listens to what you want. I changed my hair a little bit from my trial, and she made it perfect. She didn't take it personally and whine about it the rest of the day, she just listened and made it even better! I am so happy that I chose Katie for this special day! She will travel wherever you want for a charge. Our wedding was in Columbia and was no problem for her at all! I would definitely recommend Katie to anyone who wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day!! Thank you so much!!!

Vanessa

Cotton Rouge - Makeup and Hair by Katie Cotton responded with the following comments:

Aw thank you so much Vanessa! I loved working with you guys!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Gamecock Mrs.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and her team are WONDERFUL! I used them for hair & make up for my engagement photos (more of a casual look) and then on my wedding day along with all my bridesmaids. Her team was so quick to respond and flexible as some of my girls changed their needs along the way. I honestly did not look at any other hair/makeup vendor since I had such a great experience with Cotton Rouge for my engagement session however talking with other people their prices are much more reasonable than others in the area. They come to YOU which is great, I was so happy to be able to get ready in my living room with my dog by my side, it was so much more relaxing than being stuck in a salon. Along with price, quality and them being awesome people THEY ARE SO FAST.....I couldn't believe how fast they were flying through hair and makeup on everyone and everyone looked AMAZING. I had an earlier wedding, they arrived at 8am and had 8 girls hair & makeup completed before 11am.

HIGHLY recommend them for a wedding, special event, just a fun night on the town you want to jazz yourself up a bit, they are GREAT!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was great to work with. She did both my hair and make-up for my wedding. If you get the package you also have the chance to do a practice before the wedding to test and see what you like. She really took her time and was willing to try several hair styles on my to make sure it was just how I wanted it for my wedding. She also makes sure to listen to her clients. She mentioned how important it is that you still look like yourself on your wedding day so she would ask me questions about what I normal do so that the makeup still reflected my usual look only a lot better version. She is super fast as well. She knows what she is doing and since she takes time with you on the trail run by the time of your wedding she can get everything perfect fast. I was worried I would not have enough time to get ready of my wedding day, but Katie made it all possible! I would highly recommended Cotton Rouge to do your wedding hair and makeup! I felt beautiful and did not have to worry about doing it myself.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After talking with other salons I was a little worried that we would be spending our whole wedding day getting hair and make up done, so I was thrilled when we met with Trisha and Katie and they said they would send a team to the Westin Poinsett's Presidential Suite and get everything done on-site for the whole wedding party, including Mother of the Bride and Groom in just a few hours!
Trisha and her team set up while we were at a Bridal Brunch downstairs and made the entire process go very quickly! All of the bridesmaid's had pictures of how they wanted their hair and the team was able to replicate all of them perfectly. Definitely would recommend them for anyone looking to have hair and make up done for any type of group or occasion!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie is amazing! She did hair and makeup for 5 people on my wedding day. She was very flexible when someone added services. Katie was fun to talk to and felt like she was one of the girls. She has a great vision of what will or won't work on each person. I think her prices are very reasonable and it was so nice being pampered on my wedding day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Cotton Rouge for my hair & makeup & all the hair & makeup for my bridesmaids at my wedding this past Saturday. Latia & Shannon were our stylists and they did an amazing job. They took what each girl wanted & created such great looks! I loved each girls hair & makeup including my own. I also love that they use airbrushed makeup so that it lasted all day! I highly recommend using Cotton Rouge for hair & makeup - they do a flawless job!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So professional! Amazingly beautiful Hair and gorgeous makeup! Flexible and friendly! I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding day by one of Katie Cottons girls. First, I went to get a trial done and Katie was there, she was awesome. I had Ashley do my hair and makeup. She used waterproof makeup and airbrush. I looked and felt flawless the whole day of my wedding despite the humid weather and dancing the night away. They came to my hotel room at the Westin Poinsett to do it. They were on time, worked quickly, and made me feel relaxed. Latia, another stylist came also to do my bridesmaids hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Katie Cotton for your wedding day hair and makeup. All my friends want to book Katie for their big day after seeing how great her and her staff were to work with.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and her assistant did the hair and makeup for our May 24, 2014 wedding.

Not only did they make my six bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and me look amazing, they did it all in about three hours. They listened to what everyone wanted and made the girls look like their most beautiful selves; not a bunch of cookie cutter bridesmaids.

Katie was great to work with before the big day, too. She and her team were responsive to e-mails and she took the time to really understand what I wanted during my consult.

We got so many compliments on our hair and makeup at the wedding, and it looks stunning in the pictures, as well. I cannot recommend Katie and her team highly enough!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie did my makeup and tattoo coverup for my bridal portraits and my wedding! She does such amazing work! Everyone kept asking me who done it because it looked so great! She is so sweet and works with you to make sure you get exactly what you want! Love her and highly recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trisha and her team traveled to Hotel Domestique to do hair and make up for our entire bridal party as well as myself and the MOB. They fit right into the Bridal Suite and were a delight in the process of getting ready for the wedding!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley from Cotton Rouge came to our location and did hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party, and "the moms". Everyone was happy with the results and had a great time getting done up! We had a wide range of "makeup wearers",non makeup wearers to full makeup everyday- and she was accommodating to all! Our hair turned out great as well- the girls just showed a few saved photos and had a quick chat and they were on there way to their wedding hair! They styled all down, half up, and full updos for our group. My trial was fun- ended up being at Katie's home studio-it was nice to meet her! Ashley gave me the false eyelashes from my trial so they were a little "broken in", and also provided a lip gloss for touch ups the day of!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Katie for hair and makeup for engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and my entire wedding party. She was fabulous! It rained every weekend this past summer, and Katie let me repeatedly reschedule my hair/makeup appointment for engagement pictures - even letting me come to her house last minute when the sun finally came out and we could do our pictures! Katie and her assistant did a fantastic job doing hair/makeup for 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and me in a 3 hour period of time while making everyone look fantastic! She works so efficiently and does such a great job. The airbrush makeup is life changing! :) I feel like I'm going to have withdrawals from seeing my friend now that I don't have any events coming up!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Sally
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been more pleased with the service I got from Melissa at Cotton Rouge. She and her daughter worked so hard and did a fantastic job. We ordered the half day of services, and they did makeup and hair for me (the bride), my sister, my mother, and my mother-in-law. They also did makeup for one of my bridesmaids and hair for the other. Everyone looked flawless!

Melissa and her daughter Alyssa came to my mother-in-law's house and brought all of their tools. They worked quickly and calmly and were very pleasant to be around. One bridesmaid wasn't entirely pleased with how her hair looked after the first attempt, and Melissa simply redid it with no questions asked when we requested that it be fixed.

The makeup and hair lasted all day and evening--we still looked good at 2am, twelve hours after application (or at least we thought so)!

As a small but relevant aside, Melissa already did a great job with the makeup and hair at the consultation, but the day of product was even better!

Pleasant, professional, skilled--all adjectives that describe Melissa and Alyssa. I would recommend them and the broader Cotton Rouge team to anyone--it's a great deal, and you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
864-416-1254
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards