Cory Ryan Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Cory Ryan was our first choice in wedding photographers--we are so glad that we opted to work with her for our pictures! Cory was a delight to work with--available, flexible, open to direction and directing, and incredibly good at her job. She met us at a coffee shop for our consultation, and was available via phone, email, and in-person for subsequent meetings.

She showed up promptly the day of the wedding, and got so many wonderful shots. She was so kind and funny during the pre-wedding jittery period, and even offered to politely and effectively help us wrangle wayward guests who would have jammed up our schedule.

The pictures...THE PICTURES. They are so wonderful! She got so many great candid shots....everybody who has seen them has commented on how great they are. The colors are so vivid! The feelings of the day are so apparent! Everybody looks so happy and excited...we knew the shots would be good, but we didn't know just how wonderful it would feel to have our day memorialized by Cory and her assistant.

We simply cannot say enough good stuff.

Services Used: Photography

Cory is absolutely amazing! We eloped (sort of) and had originally opted not to have a photographer at our ceremony, but at the last minute, things changed, and Cory was able to just factor it in to the originally planned session. We LOVE all our photos- they don't remind me of any wedding photos I've seen! Cory has such an amazing eye, is SO easy to work with, and we could not possibly be happier with how things turned out!

Caroline
1 Review
10/25/2014

Cory is an amazing photographer! We hired her for both engagement photos and our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with how they both turned out! Cory is so easy to work with- she is professional, organized, kind and full of great ideas. She was great at coordinating with us ahead of time to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted. She is also very detail oriented, which took some weight off my shoulders! We also got both sets of photos done way faster than I thought. Our photos are so beautiful and Cory's eye can't be beat. I would recommend her to anyone, not only because of her great skills, but her ability to capture great moments that really reflect the couple's personality.

Services Used: Photography

Cory Ryan is hands down the best photographer in Austin!! She is so easy to work with, super organized and has amazing ideas! From the very beginning she made sure she understood the vision my husband and I had. In fact, she made it a priority. She's fun-loving, energetic and makes the process super fun. She also makes you feel comfortable and always makes you laugh!! We couldn't have been happier with how both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. What I loved is while she had so many of her own amazing ideas she was always open to new ideas. It's obvious her number one priority is making the couple happy. If you're looking for a modern photographer with pictures that are clean and crisp and sharp--she's your gal! We couldn't believe how many compliments we received on our photos. She always knows how to use the light to make you look as good as you possibly can on the big day-both natural light and when using a flash. She's easy to talk to and always gets back to you right away when trying to get in touch with her. I would highly recommend her--you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Cory and her team are hands down amazing! Not only are we thrilled with the quality of the photos she took but we had a blast working with her. She has such a warm presence and energy, exactly what you want for your wedding day. She took so many candid shots that are full of emotion and capture the moment perfectly - candid shots that are actually worth framing - so rare! She worked with me to squeeze in a bridal portrait session the same day of the wedding and I could not be more pleased with how the photos turned out. I would recommend Cory to anyone and would certainly use her again!

1+ year ago

I can’t say enough about Cory Ryan – she is FABULOUS to work with and has the most amazing pictures. When selecting a photographer I knew I wanted someone who was a little more creative than the standard wedding pictures while still capturing the classic wedding moments. We found that in Cory’s work and couldn’t be happier with all of our photos. She is fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable immediately, is creative and very personable.

One of the other things we loved about Cory is her albums and other products. They are so creative, lively and very well made with attention to the finest details. We now have works of art out of our pictures that we can put on our coffee table etc. Her quality is the absolute finest and it shows in her end product.

Overall Cory was extremely easy to work with from day one. She was very clear with her contract and flexible with customizing the package to what best fit what we wanted and our budget. She was quick to respond to anything that we needed and very thorough in her own information gathering to make sure she captured our wedding as we wanted. All of her staff and supporting photographers were incredibly professional and talented. I cannot recommend Cory Ryan enough! I can honestly say all the pictures from engagement photos to the wedding were a blast!

Now the challenge is to figure out which photos will make our wedding album…there are too many good ones!

Services Used: Photography

We could not be happier with the images Cory Ryan captured of our destination wedding in Park City, Utah! Despite having never photographed a wedding in the snow, Cory's pictures turned out beautifully and we have received rave reviews from everyone who has seen them. She was great at keeping us on our schedule and managed to fit in all the photos we wanted on a very tight timeline! If you are considering having a destination wedding, I would highly recommend using Cory -- she went out of her way to scout out the perfect locations for all of our photo sessions, and we probably actually got more creative photos using someone new to the area than if we had chosen a photographer who shoots in Park City every weekend!

Services Used: Photography

We loved having Cory as our wedding photographer! She was lovely to work with from the very beginning and was prompt in communicating details and important information to us. She understood our vision and was able to capture our special day perfectly! She has a wonderful personality/energy, thus it was a lot fun to work with her (which is key, as you will be around your photographer for the majority of the day!). She also kept us on schedule in regards to wedding party/family photos. I highly recommend Cory's services, as she creative, organized, personable, professional, and highly skilled! A winning combination!

Services Used: Photography

Cory Ryan did an amazing job from day 1 including the bridal shoot and all aspects of our wedding. She kept regular contact with us well in advance of the wedding and was very organized leaving one less detail for us to worry about on our wedding day. Cory is very professional, punctual, creative, and truly seemed to care about what was most important to us. I was most impressed with the end product and after receiving all of our wedding photos, I felt like I was able to relive the wedding at a much slower pace. As everyone told us, try to take a step back and take it all in. Well, that seemed very difficult during the wedding as we were having too much fun. In the end, Cory captured the most important parts of the wedding and I felt the photos were a great representation of our wedding day and all it entailed. We enjoyed having Cory shoot our wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

1+ year ago

Cory was great as our wedding photographer! My husband and I are pretty awkward, but Cory made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and got some really great shots. She did a great job taking a mix of traditional and non-traditional photos and was really flexible in getting the particular photos that we wanted. And she's very sweet, which is a plus. I highly recommend her!

1+ year ago

Cory was amazing and finding the photographer was one of the only things I left up to my husband. I told him this is the one things we couldn't skimp out on. :) She was so easy to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable. For my bridal portraits, I had listed some great locations for the photos, but she told me she wanted me to come up with some great locations that were more unique to me. I am so glad she did.... I could not be happier with the portraits and the locations that we came up with. We also love the wedding photos. She was so professional and fun to work with. Half the time we didn't even see her! We were also pleasantly surprised when we got all of the photos back in about a month and how beautiful they turned out! She got some amazing pictures! She was quick, professional, and a delight to work with! Everyone loves the pictures! I would definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot recommend Cory enough! I really loved working with her and loved her professionalism and competence! The photos look amazing! I am not a photogenic bride and I felt like these photos really make me look great. My family and my husband and everybody just looked awesome int he photos and she captured some beautiful moments.

My advice to brides would be that you actually spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, the most important day of your life. And so you should pick someone who you actually like as a person and enjoy being around and I think Cory is incredibly likeable and fits that bill. Also, you are entrusting your photographer with the memories of your wedding. That is a HUGE deal. You want someone responsible who is responsive, has an office, answers emails quickly, has professional contracts, and makes you feel encouraged about your photos. I really loved that Cory got us our photos in a month and there are hundreds of them and they all look great.

Highly Highly Recommended!

Services Used: Photography

Cory is an amazing photographer! She captures each wedding or event with unique style and special intrigue. She did our wedding and we were so impressed with her. We will have incredible photos to last a life time!

Services Used: Photography

Cory was the one part of our wedding I did not have to think twice about or worry about at all! I knew the minute we got engaged that I wanted her to be our photographer. Her smile alone makes anyone around her feel happy. I love every single photo she took and she truly captured the essence of what that day was about for us. I look at the pictures and remember exactly what was going through my mind at that moment. She is an excellent wedding photographer that I highly recommend!!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Cory Ryan! When planning our wedding the one recommendation I received from all my married friends was to not skimp on photography and I'm so glad I listened. My husband scoured through tons of Austin photographers' websites and was not impressed until he came across Cory Ryan Photography. She will commemorate your wedding day with the most beautiful photos possible and was such a pleasure to work with. If you are lucky enough for her to be available on your wedding date, do not hesitate to book her immediately!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Cory was an absolute joy to work with: she was flexible, professional, creative, and very open to our ideas. Perhaps what was most amazing was that she made our wedding photo shoot a thoroughly enjoyable experience: her happy, open, and easy-going manner helped us just to relax and have fun. The resulting photographs, which she got to us in timely fashion, are just incredible - stylish, unique, and utterly evocative of a wonderful day. We could not recommend Cory more highly.